Kalkine

See the Best Online Forex / Share Trading Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Alan S

Alan SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Early days yet; but happy so far.

Advisor is very helpful, has good knowledge of products I am interested in. Only been helping for a few weeks; but I am pleased at this stage hope it keeps up !

Sanjeev

SanjeevMcKellar 2617, ACT

Kalkine are great in their research and share recommendations

I have been a member of Kalkine for more than 4 years and I am very satisfied with their share recommendations. Kevin, one of their customer support staff is very friendly, customer focused, dedicated and honest. He is definitely worth his weight in gold. He always gets back to you very promptly if you have any queries regarding your share portfolio or want any advice when buying or selling shares.

kjt

kjtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam avoid like plague

Kalkine A.Kalkine
Anthony D.

Anthony D.Peel, WA

Waste of money

After paying Kalkine $8300 I am now down $14000. The only people making money is Kalkine. They occasionally give a stock but 10 ones that loose you money. When complaining about poor advice they say that was a long term stock and you may have to wait 12 months to sell it. Their sales staff are good at getting your hard earned money but poor giving advice. Next comes asking for more money once they have sucked you in with a $300, then comes a second service such as miners, and once you give them money for that then ask for UK stocks. Then miners? Get a pin and poke in the stock list you will get a better pick. In my opinion stay well clear.

Jay

JayPerth, WA

Terrible!

Cold called me and despite being objective, Ethan was the broker he talked the talk, he promised a lot, but did not deliver. Very pushy, and very disappointing. I have not recovered my initial investment and its been nearly 12 months. The calls I get from them are always only an upsell. Now that i wont invest more, they do not want to know me. NOT recommended.

happy customer review

I have been with Kalkaine Platinum Service for about a month and so far have been very happy with their professionalism. Kelly has been very helpful and takes the time to answer my questions, looking forward to the future,

KezWestern Australia

Fraud.

In my opinion, I have been defrauded and am seeking a refund via Consumer Affairs. I have written a negative review here before and it has been taken down by Kalkine itself, which appears to have that ability. I expect it to happen again, so read while you can! They begin seemingly well until you buy all packages available (under intense sales pressure, and yes I was that silly). Then no contact at all until you complain. Then one or two calls followed by, again, nothing. I have lost more than $40k under their 'advice' at a time when I should be making reasonable profit. My own advice is far better. I will get my refund. Follow my advice and seek yours!

Ricapoody

RicapoodyBUDGEWOI

ABYSMAL STAY AWAY - UPDATE

Mick W.The Mallee, VIC

Complete scam

The good reviews here are definitely fake.
Once you pay you are sneakily directed to a call center in india, they tried to extort a further $7400 from me after providing almost no service at all, i lost thousands on their reccomendations and had to give them a fake name to even have my "account manager" take my call, ironically my account manager is also the companys complaints department.

good service

Josh honer his word ,hard working, give good recommendation, and try very hard to be helpful would like to meet him some time in the future I only getting know his in a very short time but through his help I believe we will build up great working relationship.

Informed and accessable

Peter is in constant contact with me and keeping fully informed . He is aware of my objectives and always appears to have my interest in mind . Im very happy so far.

EGT

EGTDarling Downs, QLD

George

I have been dealing through George since 5/11/19. I am happy with the service received to date. I believe that for a more accurate opinion a rating after three months may be more reliable.

Krystyna Wse

Krystyna WseSydney, NSW

very good service

I am very happy with Alan's service - very patient and helpful as well as being professional and supporting my confidence. He is guiding me as well as I am learning some initial techniques of how to read reports

Karlton

KarltonSydney, NSW

Great Service and Value

Great support from account manager David. Always willing to help, support and understands my objectives and strategy. Timely followup on portfolio with actions and recommendations by Patrick and great insight

Abysmal. Stay away

Mike Bt

Mike BtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kalkine is a good and Trusted company

I have only been with Kalkine a few months and the first associates were not really helpfull and I was getting a bit despondant
Then I got a phone call from Sam Mas who turned my thinking around ,and has been noting but helpful He has given me a couple of good tips on stocks to buy which have more than covered my subscription. He is polite helpful and not pushy ,I would recommend him highly.

rmessina

rmessina

Making a profit

I have been working with Sam and so far the recommendations he has make have been spot on. Already managed a profit with first trade and only been with them a month.

Ian r

Ian rSydney, NSW

Perfect

Very good with group of people behind him and explain very little details on how it works with buying and selling u cant get this exbertise any u may look in this industrial

Ignat Vassilev

Ignat VassilevSydney, NSW

Kalkine products

Kalkine recommendations are very helpful and with good analysis helping me a lot for my research of companies suitable for investment. Jason gives me my research of companies suitable for investment and the price I should buy or sell at. I highly recommend Jason and Kalkine for extending your research and create careful investment.

Peter M

Peter MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Recommendations from Kalkine

Personal and very prompt service. The stock recommendations are very good and you get a number of them. Daily showing buy, hold, sell recommendations and one each night.
A little too much concentration on upgrading services at quite some cost.

lord 1asked

I need my refund.

Nettie

Keep complaining, I write an email every few days to KALKINE so they know I don’t want anything else, but a refund!
And I keep writing in reviews, because they are scammers and I don’t want others giving them their money like we have.

lord 1

How else can we get the refund? There are so many unhappy people who have been scammed by Kalkine. KALKINE told me I cannot get my refund as I should have asked in the first two weeks of signing up. What a joke

Nettie

Did you notice for the 2 weeks after payment they were UN contactable!
Write emails and reviews constantly. If I can’t get my money back, I’ll make dam certain that they’ll lose customers and being able to scam others.
They need to understand they can’t treat people like this.
So spread the word, write reviews and send them an email every few days, so they know you’re not about to go away.

Mick W.asked

Why are you pack of scamming mutts still lying to me? Why do i need a fake name to get to speak to my "account manager"? Why was my account manager also the only bloke in the complaints department? Why cant i speak to anyone from kalkine in australia?
What happened to "ray" who was supposedly sorting this out? Wheres my refund?

Kez

Contact NSW Fair Trading if you are having trouble with this company, is my serious recommendation. I would suggest that you're wasting your time trying to sort it directly with the company. Good luck.

Harold W.

Harold W.asked

Delete notifications

Kez

Where's my refund also? Still waiting...

Mick W.

Ive been asking for a refund flat out recently. Massive crock.

Kez

Go to NSW Fair Trading and include your payment evidence in your complaint.

Get an answer from our members and Kalkine representatives