2Kalkine

4.1

449 reviews · Statistics

79% · 35585 · 19%
Rates and Fees
See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Evelyn
Evelyn

Trish

Trish rings me usually every fortnight and makes 2 or 3 recommendations. She is always polite and helpful.
Greg Telley
Greg Telley

Introduction

Trish was very helpful and patient, walked me thru without an issue
Maximilian
MaximilianNSWSydney, NSW

introduction

Raima was very helpful in introducing the key features of the login
Pete
PeteSACentral, SA2 posts

Brads service

great sevice and always calls to follow up recommendations for his reports
Sheng
ShengNSWSydney, NSW

Brad is good consultant

Brad is good consultant. He do recommend some good stock for me and continue communicate with me
Varun S.
Varun S.

Riama is wonderful with customer service. She is very regular with follow ups with clients

Very patience and very clear with her knowledge. She is very Persuasive
Ali
Ali

Great communication

Sandy and Raima always be in touch with the updates .
Andrew T.
Andrew T.

great introduction

Remia gave an excellent overview of the website and data available
Peta Cullen
Peta CullenWAPilbara, WA

Good information

Reime was ver good, explained all my questions.
Took her time, not rushed.
ABBAS
ABBASNSWSydney, NSW

Reima

Clear elaboration on the services provided, answer questions patiently and clearly.
Vikram
VikramNSWSydney, NSW

Support assistance from CS Raima

Professional support as I thought. She was patient and very helpful.
M Y S
M Y SQLDFar North Queensland, QLD

This is what I've been looking for

Sandy, Roger and Jayden were most helpful and understanding and guided me through procedures step by step. They offer suggestions on what stocks to buy or sell and for a beginner in the stock market, they are the go to people.
Michael Wuertz
Michael Wuertz

Very helpful

Raima was very helpful and Patrick was very informative on stocks
Robert B.
Robert B.

How good is Brad

Brad has helped me to understand whats required to be more vidulant and succesfull in market trades Show reply
Jay S.
Jay S.WAPerth, WA

Your Start in Stock market watch

Raina was the best help - Good Insite in share trading advice, an excellent way to start your stock investing journey Show reply

Kalkine Scam Victim
Kalkine Scam Victim

I just want to ask, is Kalkine legit and ethical company? If so, when a new customer choose to leave within first 14 days of subscription, why you don’t offer 100% refund? Why you come up with all the excuses and misinterpret the refund policy? if you believe you offer good investment advice, then you will have lots of customers, why not let go the customer who doesn't trust you?

Michael D.
Michael D.

I'm new at this not shore what to do ore anything else
can some help me on how to get started

Kalkine
Kalkine   DM

Thank you for reaching out to us! Please give a call on our toll-free number given on the website, we would be happy to assist you. you can ask for Brad for refference. Thankyou!

bmw
bmw

I have signed up for several services for three years but now wish to change that to only one year. Can I get a refund on my remaining two years payment?

Zaphod
Zaphod

Good luck with that. they would prefer to keep giving you recommendations even after all your money is gone rather than return their rather expensive, unwarranted fees. This has been my experience.

Contact info for Kalkine