Kalkine

Kalkine

terry

terryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very early review

Have only just started. Robbie and Nigel have been very attentive and supportive. I'm hoping for a good long term relationship and will write further reviews as the relationship progresses

Happy with service

I am happy with Carol and her recommendations and I look forward to positive results. At this stage I have limited finances and might not fully utilise the recommendations, hopefully I can do so in the future.

Donster

DonsterVictoria

Persistence in difficult market conditions

Alan continues to surpass his colleagues in responsiveness and advice - the excellent rating is a result of Alan's persistence in difficult market conditions, Nigel's addition to the team is welcome.

Find out how Kalkine compares to other Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Very good service with productive recommendations for share investments.

Representatives Patrick and Scarlet have been very helpful. Very good value service. They have been cooperative in relating their comments to my particular requirements. I am happy with their service and will recommend them to others.

Productive info from Amanda

V Good experience had a good conversation with Amanda, set me up to fully utilise the Kalkine site.Thankyou. Looking forward to making money with you all there at Kalkine! Cheers

Ray Ray

Ray RayFar North Queensland, QLD

Wish I found out about this earlier!

As a new investor to the stock market with very little experience, Emma and Scarlet were very helpful, informative and gave good advice as to how to go about things and I’m looking forward to grow my portfolio by working with them and the rest of the Kalkine team.

carl

carlSydney, NSW

A good experience, so far

It has been a journey, from the time I was cold called by other people of Kalkine but the perseverance of Emma convinced me to trial and she has been true to her word. She speaks courteously, is caring and while to date I am very satisfied with her recommendations I am looking forward to the next little period to continue as has been, so far. Emma did tell me she would have another member of her team be available to me in addition to herself and I had a very nice conversation with Scarlett this morning and I am looking forward to working with both of them in the immediate future.

I wish them both, well.

Cheers,

Carl

Good productive information for a new starter to the stock market

I have been given some good advise and some pointers to look out for as a new invester and Nigel has also taken the time to educate me as to what to look out for in the reports and how to identify when to buy them

pritesh sonkiya

pritesh sonkiyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The information provided is quite good. Good job. Very informative and friendly. Kevin is a great guy. . I look forward to getting my portfolio back in profit with his help.

STOCKS TIPS

I have recently renewed my contract with Kalkine. To my delight, my services were upgraded and I was put in touch with Dollina who holds a wealth of experience in the industry. Her recent tips helped me make good profits on a couple of holdings. I look forward to getting my portfolio back in profit with her help.

Both Gabriel and Alan have provided excellent and professional advice or recommendations on a wide variety of stocks from different sectors that have been very profitable thereby increasing my portfolio's value. Very easy to deal/communicate with them both.

trammy_nguyen

trammy_nguyen

Excellent customer service

Very welcoming and Fantastic service from Kevin and Carol. They are very supportive and friendly. I am happy with everything so far and looking forward to many returns. Thank you.

Roger Omdahl

Roger OmdahlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great information.

I enjoy the market commentary from Roger & Robbie - always thoughtful & timely: most importantly, my account size is still increasing. Admin support from Nigel & Grace is professional & helpful when I need it.

Chuc Hua

Chuc HuaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional

Emails answered and supports are amazing Especially Grace she has been very thorough and explained all the minute details for me.
The cost is very low and professional service. I am very happy with Kalkine a big recommendation.

MaxH

MaxHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and good advice

I've received very good advice from Emma and Scarlett in the selection of high-quality ASX growth stocks. I really value the advice received because it is hard to decide which stocks to buy and when to sell in the current volatile market. The ASX stocks suggested have all been profitable.

Mick

MickSydney, NSW

It's helping as I have only just started investing

I like having access to expert advise when making investment decisions
The up to date news on different options helps widen my choices
Have a case manager call to offer advice has been very helpful

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Advice I need

I appreciate the advice I have received and hope it will bring gains in the future. It has been difficult trying to work out what to do in the current Covid climate so have appreciated the help

great advice

Scarlett rang me today to give me fantastic advice she also told me about the webinar on 10/09/ 20 i told her was able view as was working at that time cheers

Brian

BrianSydney, NSW

Thanks Dolina and Nigel

Thanks Dolina and Nigel for all your assistance
You have taken a flat or negative portfolio to a positive one in a matter of a few months
The weekly support has been tremendous
Your knowledge and experience and understanding the market is quite exceptional
The best advice has best when to sell
Look forward to lengthening this support from Kalkine

Fiona

FionaCentral West, NSW

Want to start investing

I would like express that Nigel has made the transition to understanding the Investor Reporting and my ability to invest a very easy process to grapple with and I look forward to being able to grow a portfolio.

Man C.

Man C.asked

Guys i'm within cooling off period but they dont even listen to me when i ask for refund. Has anyone got refund from this company?

Anthony
Anthony

They are terrible. phone them up/ write emails. tell them that your eligible for a refund within 14 days and you'll go to the financial ombudsman

Bill F.
Bill F.

Hi Guys, I am also in the same boat and requesting a refund. I will let you know how it goes. The way I see if I have not made money off their recommendations the product/service is useless therefore a refund is in order. Good Luck with it.

lord 1asked

I need my refund.

Nettie

Keep complaining, I write an email every few days to KALKINE so they know I don’t want anything else, but a refund!
And I keep writing in reviews, because they are scammers and I don’t want others giving them their money like we have.

lord 1

How else can we get the refund? There are so many unhappy people who have been scammed by Kalkine. KALKINE told me I cannot get my refund as I should have asked in the first two weeks of signing up. What a joke

Nettie

Did you notice for the 2 weeks after payment they were UN contactable!
Write emails and reviews constantly. If I can’t get my money back, I’ll make dam certain that they’ll lose customers and being able to scam others.
They need to understand they can’t treat people like this.
So spread the word, write reviews and send them an email every few days, so they know you’re not about to go away.

Mick W.

Mick W.asked

Why are you pack of scamming mutts still lying to me? Why do i need a fake name to get to speak to my "account manager"? Why was my account manager also the only bloke in the complaints department? Why cant i speak to anyone from kalkine in australia?
What happened to "ray" who was supposedly sorting this out? Wheres my refund?

Kez
Kez

Contact NSW Fair Trading if you are having trouble with this company, is my serious recommendation. I would suggest that you're wasting your time trying to sort it directly with the company. Good luck.

Get an answer from our members and Kalkine representatives