Kalkine

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kalkine

• Rates and Fees

DEBRA
DEBRASydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

I was happy with the services provided by Grace, Senior Manager, Kalkine as I had an issue with subscription to discuss. Very happy with the outcome and how she handled it. Look forward to working with Kalkine.

Kalkine A.Kalkine

Hi Debra, thanks for taking your time to leave such a wonderful five star review. We look forward for your continued patronage. Regards, Team Kalkine.

Miro
MiroSydney Surrounds, NSW

Useful reports good service

Personalized service is the most useful. Ricky and Scarlett helped me navigate through reports and investments. I am using this as an opportunity to learn and improve my investment and trading journey.

Kalkine A.Kalkine

Hi Miro, we are truly grateful to you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to grow. We look forward to your continued patronage. Regards, Team Kalkine.

Roger Omdahl
Roger OmdahlSouth East Queensland, QLD

My account is still growing after 2 years

Great reports & recommendations have kept my account growing: some stocks are currently "in the red" so I need to wait a bit longer (previous such stocks have ended in profit). Excellent service from Roger, Robbie, Scarlet & the team. Keep up the great work.

Kalkine A.Kalkine

Hi Roger, thanks for taking your time to leave such a wonderful five star review. We look forward for your continued patronage. Regards, Team Kalkine.

New Premium Customer

After a shaky start I am hopeful and appreciative of the support and encouragement of Robbie and his team. We have a fair bit of catch up to achieve before I will celebrate success!

Kalkine A.Kalkine

Hi Steve, we are truly grateful to you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to grow. We look forward to your continued patronage. Regards, Team Kalkine.

Great

Very informative information given about the investors report resources reports and blue chip , mid cap , and small cap in detail step by step by customer service representative Trish From kalkine

Kalkine A.Kalkine

Hi Harpreeth, we are truly grateful to you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to grow. We look forward to your continued patronage. Regards, Team Kalkine.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Robert millwood
Robert millwoodSydney Surrounds, NSW

10 months in

I have received excellent from Kalkine in particular Carol. Carol has been patient , helpful and obliging. We are in the early stages of our partnership and the portfolio is not performing as expected and discussed. I have expressed my concerns to Carol and we are working to improving the results and a review in 3 months time.

Kalkine A.Kalkine

Hi Robert, we are truly grateful to you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to grow. We look forward to your continued patronage. Regards, Team Kalkine.

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

Good service and recommendation

Robbie, Ricky and Scarlett always give me good recommendations on the stocks. When is the price to buy and when is the good price to sell. I like their service.

Kalkine A.Kalkine

Hi Amy, we are truly grateful to you for reviewing our business. Regards, Team Kalkine.

John O.
John O.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Solid company advice

The company Kalkine provides good service and advice for a reasonable cost. I have been a member for many years and look forward to a bumper Fin year 22. last year I had a lot of 20 percent winners. Of course some stocks do not perform as expected and become a longer term investment until the asset value is returned. Thank you to my manager Roger.

Kalkine A.Kalkine

Hi John, thanks for taking your time to leave such a wonderful five star review. We look forward for your continued patronage. Regards, Team Kalkine.

Barry S.
Barry S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Company, Good Manager Rusty

Rusty the has been wonderful with his regular follow ups.
He has been calling regularly with an advise and with recommendations.
It’s a patience game so helps for long to medium term investment.

Kalkine A.Kalkine

Hi Barry, we are truly grateful to you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to grow. We look forward to your continued patronage. Regards, Team Kalkine.

Tejas patelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fraud company .. never trust just took money

Fraud
Still your money
Don’t provide regular service
We pay more money. Change three manager but still last 6 months don’t receive service. Never call back .. please don’t trust ..th

Phil M.
Phil M.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Investment Review

Been with Roger for over 6 months now and are consistently returning fifteen to twenty per cent return on trades over a three month period. If this continues the Subscriptions paid will be well justified.

Kalkine A.Kalkine

Hi Phil, we are truly grateful to you for reviewing our business. Regards, Team Kalkine.

Poor financial advice cost me $30,000

2 years ago I purchased a subscription from KALKINE offering share tips. After numerous phone calls trying to sell me into a Premium Package they offered to review my portfolio. This has turned out to be the worst decision of my life. KALKINE advised me to sell Fortescue Metals at $7.16 and buy Resolute Gold at $1,76. This poor financial advice has cost me over $30,000. They are only interested in you buying their Premium Package. Investors BEWARE.

Good service

Good professional service. Alot of good recommendations and good communication. Thank you. I have just started using the service and I find it very useful. Im very happy with my account manager Lisa. Thank you.

Kalkine A.Kalkine

Hi James, we are truly grateful to you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to grow. We look forward to your continued patronage. Regards, Team Kalkine.

New customer

I find Warren and Scarlett to have ready knowledge and access to market information.
Sometimes they can be a little pushy, maybe because they are enthusiastic.
I found that their eagerness to sign me up a bit off putting

Kalkine A.Kalkine

Hi John, we are truly grateful to you for reviewing our business. Regards, Team Kalkine.

On track at last

Dellina contacted me to advise me on my share folio and suggested that i sell the underperforming ones and invest in more recent relevant shares. I did this and at the time of posting this my folio has risen about 5%. I look forward to Dellina contacting me to advise when to sell or invest in new shares. Merv

Kalkine A.Kalkine

Hi Mervyn, we are truly grateful to you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to grow. We look forward to your continued patronage. Regards, Team Kalkine.

Read more reviews - page 2

Russell
Russellasked

I am considering signing up for I year to use Kalkine's services. I am new to the stock market, have my platform set up and have been trading for 3 weeks with mixed results. I have a sizeable amount in the share market but wonder if I am able to do a good job?? I read mixed reports about this companies services which makes me nervous to pay up front for an unknown service?? Any advice, thanks Russell

Kalkine A.Kalkine

Hi Russell, thanks for writing in! To know about our products you may visit us at https://kalkine.com.au/membership or call our toll free number 1800-272-662 and our dedicated team will help you with your investment queries. Regards, Team Kalkine.

Robin
Robin

Hi Russell beware, not much good has come out these sharks, plenty of others at fraction of their cost but more dependable results, for a change just pick random stocks for even better results

Raj S.
Raj S.

I agree, i'm down 45% on my portfolio with their recomendation

Man C.
Man C.asked

Guys i'm within cooling off period but they dont even listen to me when i ask for refund. Has anyone got refund from this company?

Anthony
Anthony

They are terrible. phone them up/ write emails. tell them that your eligible for a refund within 14 days and you'll go to the financial ombudsman

Terry
Terry

Hi Guys, I am also in the same boat and requesting a refund. I will let you know how it goes. The way I see if I have not made money off their recommendations the product/service is useless therefore a refund is in order. Good Luck with it.

Jared
Jared

Yep totally agree they have costed my way more money than what i paid them. Thier service follows the morals of Get your money and run.

lord 1asked

I need my refund.

Nettie

Keep complaining, I write an email every few days to KALKINE so they know I don’t want anything else, but a refund!
And I keep writing in reviews, because they are scammers and I don’t want others giving them their money like we have.

lord 1

How else can we get the refund? There are so many unhappy people who have been scammed by Kalkine. KALKINE told me I cannot get my refund as I should have asked in the first two weeks of signing up. What a joke

Nettie

Did you notice for the 2 weeks after payment they were UN contactable!
Write emails and reviews constantly. If I can’t get my money back, I’ll make dam certain that they’ll lose customers and being able to scam others.
They need to understand they can’t treat people like this.
So spread the word, write reviews and send them an email every few days, so they know you’re not about to go away.

Get an answer from our members and Kalkine representatives