Kalkine

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kalkine

Kalkine assistance

It was great help from Sergio to explain and lead me in the right direction. Thank you very much. He also offers to further assistance if needed it. You were great Sergio.

Perfect demonstration by Sergio,

Provide a comprehensive and clear demonstration of using the website. I am a new investor and Sergio was very good at listening and explaining how to navigate. I appreciate the Sergio's effort in taking me through the website.

Incredible

This was really helpful and stress-free
Thank you so much Sergio for your help, as a first time investor you were really patient with me,I really appreciate your help. Thanks

Kalkine clear explanation

Clear explanation of the web page by Sergio into the Kalkine investing approach. Have signed up in the hope of receiving valuable information to assist me with my investment strategies.

Brian
BrianSydney, NSW

Sergio

Detailed information very helpful for a first time investor. I am a new investor and Sergio walked me through each section , and was vert helpful advice. I appreciate your support

Natasha
Natasha

Stay away

All I have done in one year of their service is lose and lose. I am in such a loss that I cannot sell. I don't see anyway that they will help me recoup my funds as even new recommendations are just creating more loss. I wish I had never signed up with Kalkine, please learn from my experience.

Kalkine A.KalkineSend a private message

30 min call about a new strategy ended up being a $13.5K UP-SELL!!!!

Christopher G.
Christopher G.

Are you being serious? Is this another cop out? I have attached the invoice numbers which is visible on your end. You can look up my details from those. (Here they are again: CG04042022, CG07022022, CG19082021) Not good guys....

Kalkine A.KalkineSend a private message

Hi Christopher, we would like to extend to you our most sincere apologies for your experience with us. Hope our team contacted you and addressed your concern to your satisfaction. Regards, Team Kalkine.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Is good for me

I Appreciate the support I have but I need more to achieve my goal because I am new in this share market business
I new at the moment the market fluctuated I am looking for long terms

Waqas M.
Waqas M.Sydney, NSW

Great experience with Trish in Kalkine

Great experience with Trish and got a lot help to explore the website and knowledge of the stock to invest. Thumbs up for great services.

I recommend everyone who is just starting to invest from now.

Kalkine A.KalkineSend a private message

Hi Waqas, we are truly grateful to you for sharing 5-star feedback and giving us the opportunity to grow. We look forward to your continued patronage. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. Regards, Team Kalkine.

Aaran
AaranNorth Queensland, QLD

Awesome work

A dedicated team with a great commitment and always very helpful and show a real concern for moving me forward in our stocks journey , very much appreciated and appreciated , thankyou for your continued support

Comphrehensive Service but costs

A very dedicated team which provide a large range of reports across both US and Aus markets. Rusty and Gary very good at keeping in contact and updating you re recommended buys. Overall, after costs has been profitable however note that the "upselling" re extra reports can become tiring but the data is available ( at a cost ) if you wish.

Lyndy
LyndyPerth, WA

A work in progress.

Kalkine has provided many reports since I joined them and continues to do so on a daily basis. I have not been completely happy with the upselling which seems to be a part of their agenda however I can't complain about the depth of research provided. The service team has always been polite and helpful and Jayden has been especially responsive to my questions.

A great team

Michael Jeantou
Michael JeantouSouthwest, VIC

Very comprehensive and well researched reports

Sergio was excellent assisting navigating through the platform and reports. The reports are well researched and comprehensive. Would recommend the service to anybody looking to expand their knowledge in the field.

Great suggestions

Great guide on the kalkine web page in terms explaining important parts to look for rather than spending the time to go through all article. Nigel is great on the phone make easier to understand in simple language.

Peter Frazer
Peter Frazerasked

I want to input details of my share portfolio for the information of Kalkine advisors. tell me how to do this.

Greg
Greg

Do not go near them. You will lose big time!

Mark
Mark

They are 5K a pop scam artists and ACMA ACCC even AFP have done nothing about it since 2012.
They are a bucket shop from Mumbai and all their subscribers including myself were scammed bigtime.

Ravindra N.
Ravindra N.

I was with Kalkine a few year back. I incured a huge loss through thier recommendations. I asked for a refund of my membership but got nothing back. I use protrader now and I am so happy with this

Russell
Russellasked

I am considering signing up for I year to use Kalkine's services. I am new to the stock market, have my platform set up and have been trading for 3 weeks with mixed results. I have a sizeable amount in the share market but wonder if I am able to do a good job?? I read mixed reports about this companies services which makes me nervous to pay up front for an unknown service?? Any advice, thanks Russell

Kalkine A.KalkineSend a private message

Hi Russell, thanks for writing in! To know about our products you may visit us at https://kalkine.com.au/membership or call our toll free number 1800-272-662 and our dedicated team will help you with your investment queries. Regards, Team Kalkine.

Robin
Robin

Hi Russell beware, not much good has come out these sharks, plenty of others at fraction of their cost but more dependable results, for a change just pick random stocks for even better results

Raj S.
Raj S.

I agree, i'm down 45% on my portfolio with their recomendation

Man C.
Man C.asked

Guys i'm within cooling off period but they dont even listen to me when i ask for refund. Has anyone got refund from this company?

Anthony
Anthony

They are terrible. phone them up/ write emails. tell them that your eligible for a refund within 14 days and you'll go to the financial ombudsman

Terry
Terry

Hi Guys, I am also in the same boat and requesting a refund. I will let you know how it goes. The way I see if I have not made money off their recommendations the product/service is useless therefore a refund is in order. Good Luck with it.

Jared
Jared

Yep totally agree they have costed my way more money than what i paid them. Thier service follows the morals of Get your money and run.

Get an answer from our members and Kalkine representatives