Kalkine

See the Best Online Forex / Share Trading in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Col

ColSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service is dependent on the manager

Stay away from these guys

I have had the worst experience with these guys. Signed for a platinum membership and the stocks they have given me are all in red some with losses as high at 8k. Would not refund my membership saying I only could ask for a refund in the first 4 weeks

Peter M

Peter MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lots of recommendations, with prompt follow up and continuous support with a dedicated portfolio manager

It probably depends on what you are use to trading. I have traded equities on the ASX for a number of years so being given recommendations (and even lots of them) is great. Trading on overseas markets is another matter. The upselling to further reports/services is unfortunately high pressure, and is counter-productive.

Displeased_1

Displeased_1South East Queensland, QLD

Parasitic phone callers. Don't take no for an answer. Where is ASIC?

Kalkine like to use the 'private number' calling technique, popular with Indian call centres. You don't know who is calling. They never leave voicemail and just keep pestering you. They also use the 'silent treatment ambush technique' when calling this way. If you stay silent, so do they. They wait 30 seconds, then hang up and try again. If you say 'hello', they immediately start with their sales spiel.

Unfurtunately when you do eventually engage with Kalkine and tell them repeatedly you're not interested in their financial newsletters they come back a few weeks later and the whole cycle resets itself.

Best to avoid Kalkine altogether, and buy a few very cheap ETF Index Funds.

Dedicated Account Manager - Waste of my money and time.

Successful partnership so far but only short time

Information received so far has made good capital return. Communication has occasionally been difficult and direct link via text would ensure better information transfer when dealing with your dedicated account manager.

Consumer A

Consumer ASydney, NSW

Good to be back

I have not done share trading for a very long time so it is exciting to be back on it again under the guidance of Alan who is knowledgeable and experienced. Time will tell if the investment is good, so far so good.

Tony H.

Tony H.Hunter Region, NSW

Trading

Getting Stock hints has proved invaluable. Staff have been most helpful and I have found George to be very knowledgeable with regard to his helpful hints. has been a good help assisting me to grow my portfolio of shares. I look forward to a continuing relationship. The correspondence and communication has been accurate, clear and timely.

Graeme Judd

Graeme JuddHunter Region, NSW

Portfolio Investment Advice

We purchased the Platinum Service as we felt we needed Investment Advice to increase returns from our investments and we have over the short period of 1 month received very good service and advice from Roger our Account Manager.
However we were very surprised when asked to purchase a report, over and above the Platinum Service, so we could be advised regarding the purchase of shares. We assumed this would be covered by the Platinum Service.
Before we commit to any further costs we would like to wait for a performance outcome over a longer investment period.

Kind regards

Graeme and Lesley

Zaphod

ZaphodSydney, NSW

Kalkine Investment Advice.

Peter at Kalkine has been a good and collaborative advisor assisting me to grow my small basket of shares while limiting drawdowns. I look forward to a continuing relationship. The correspondence and communication has been accurate, clear and timely.

Surender azad

Surender azadPerth, WA

It is Perfect. I have enjoyed the content of the reseached products. It has given me a correct view.

Alan . Has been helpful and he is lovely to talk to he as given me some good advice. I like the e-mail ( on call ) from Kalkine i will have to see how things progress.It is Perfect. I have enjoyed the content of the reseached products. It has given me a correct view of the products in Australian share markets.it is really good and perfect advice ,maybe in future it would be good investment for me.

Warren

Warren

RIDING THE WAVE - IMPROVING THE NET & REDUCING STRESS

I have been following Kalkine for several years & a "Premium" subscriber for one year - I'm up 50+% on Starpharma (which pays my subscription for years) and Magellan Financial Group (keep the faith) is what dreams are made of - & these two are far from being alone. I'm too old for Penny Stocks - these & others ex Kalkine have a credible, understandable story to tell.

It as been an experience

Emma. Has been helpful and she is lovely to talk to she as given me some good advice. I like the e-mail from Kalkine i will have to see how things progress.

This product is excellent. It has givdn me a wide range of knowledge over the stock market products

It is Perfect. I have enjoyed the content of the reseached products. It has given me a correct view of the products in Australian share markets. Soon, i will soon ask to provide me with the reports from USA market and possibly UK.Thanks

Josh

JoshNorth Queensland, QLD

Lots of information provided and they live up to expectations

I rely on kalkine daily to keep an eye on everything for me. They provide me with plenty of well researched and well written information on an easy to use platform.

Anthony D.

Anthony D.Peel, WA

very very disappointed

I was pursued by [names removed] for weeks before I eventual handed over $6000 to receive "personal "attention, promising regular phone calls that was back in April. It is now July and have received one set of recommendations a total of 4 stocks, of which 2 were good, one is loosing money and one is going nowhere. I would not recommend paying over good hard earned money for a sales spiel as they do not keep their promises, Since then after not receiving advice they tried to get more money to sign up for 2 other so called advice schemes. Once they get your money you are on your own
Tony Dawkins, West Australia

adrian c.

adrian c.North Queensland, QLD

Great service/advice, very happy

I have only been with kalkine for a short time, working with Ryan is great and he knows exactly what im after, i get my weekly reports with some great reading, keeps me up to date on market movers and great strategies used, looking forward to a prosperous year. I couldn't be more pleased with this service

Secure my financial future

Just joined Kalkine. Have received great help, support and advice from Emma. I have already made a number of trades look forward to a long and prosperous partnership with Kalkine

Murray

MurraySouth East Queensland, QLD

Building a strong relationship

During the last ten months I have developed an excellent rapport with Peter who has provided me with market reports and recommendations during a volatile trading period that has been influenced by multiple domestic and international economic factors.

I recommend that you give Peter an opportunity to outline the personalised services that he and Kalkine Australia can provide to you and then make your own decision – as only you can determine whether the offer is suitable for your personal situation.

graham

grahamSouth West, WA

good advice

I have been associated with Sam at Kalkine for the last four moths . I have found it helpful to talk with someone with his knowledge of stocks in various segments of the market . I also like the emails on stocks sent nearly every day . The service works well and look forward to continuing the association with Sam