Bob Wijtowycz

Bob WijtowyczPeel, WA

Friendly customer service

Next time every thing will be sorted thanks to Amanda's help. Getting the right details is great get back to positive stock level. Research information is great to get better understanding of companies.

Lyndy

LyndyPerth, WA

It's not a guarantee

I have been with Kalkine for a couple of years now, lost money, made money and remain a little equivocal between a rating of 3 1/2 stars and 4. My "Personal Managers" have changed many times over which has been quite frustrating and I was almost ready to concede that this firm was not for me until the recent Personal Manager persuaded me to continue. I've been happy to work with him, feel he is doing his best in a volatile and difficult market, and am comfortable to see how it goes for the moment. So far I haven't recovered all losses but have, at least, recovered fees paid.

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

Cheaper to get information online

Don

DonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amanda, Lovely to speak with and pleasant personality

Amanda is helpful informative and great in terms of information and recommendations and would recommend her to other investors.
It has been a nice experience so far working with her and looking for more conversation with her in future.

They doing great work.

I spoke with molly she explained very well throughout the whole website. This is my first ever experience in stock market investment. I had nice experience with Kalkine group. Thanks

Amanda has been informative to talk to which has been great in terms of forming opinions about some of the stocks I am investigating. I use her and Kalkine's information in conjunction with other research and I don't rely on it as being the only research I do.

Great Customer Service

I spoke to Nigel and he has been doing great job in suggesting me few stocks for my short term goals.
Hence, I would recommend Investors to subscribe to Kalkine for their services and also benefiting from it.

Nicolò S.

Nicolò S.Sydney, NSW

Great experience

Great help in setting up the account and providing customer support for using the portal. Overall good experience in dealing with customer support team, which is available over the phone to guide you about any matter.

James R.

James R.Sydney, NSW

molly was very helpful

this is my first time to do trading and people like molly and gavin was very helpful in guiding how to go about trading and is very happy to support me if i get stuck when trading

Find out how Kalkine compares to other Online Forex / Share Trading Services

I appreciate the regular recommendations with commentary and regular weekly follow up call from Amanda.

Each week Amanda phone calls me and "zooms in" on a few of Kalkine's previous week's stock recommendations for me to do my own follow up research.
We also discuss my current stockholdings and any action to take... which I have found to be very productive.

Kalkine support

I enjoy the reports I receive and find them very helpful. The calls are supportive but it is the reports I find the most useful. The phone calls are not as useful but hopefully will be more so in the future

Great Platform

Molly was of great help, explained everything in detail.
I would recommend the Kalkine service.
The market analysis is provided in a veru detailed fashion, from where you can decide your decision

perfect

I was already into the stock market however this company helps me to get board information regarding your stock market research. I recommend this company to all my friends as well

Dante

DanteSydney, NSW

Great experience with Kalkine

Great experience with Kalkine so far. All recommendations are already profitable and still running. I would greatly recommend their services especially their recommendations and reports. My initial investment for their services are already near return.

Helen L.

Helen L.South East Queensland, QLD

Good customer services

I am looking for good recommendation with positive returns.
Perry is able to watch my portfolio and always return my calls or emails.
She always provides me with some recommendations.

Great customer experience

It was great to chat with Molly and she is very thorough with process. Amazing conversation and very friendly to walk me through the website. I recommend Kalkine to all sort of investers

Simon L.

Simon L.Victoria

I'm still pleased with Kalkine after 6 months

I have been with Kalkine for 6 months now. I am currently with Roger as my manger with Nigel who I believe is office support, and am still pleased with the results. After 6 months I'm on track for a 50% net return for the year even after paying off Kalkine's up front fee. Roger & Nigel are always so calm & optimistic & they have given me some great recommendations so far. Let's hope we can keep this going for years to come.

Dusit P

Dusit PSydney, NSW

I m happy with the advice so far

I was investing with allen recommendation. It's very good result.some stock has jump over 15%. I would recommend Kalkine to other investor and friend in the near few week to show them a result.

Ozge

OzgeSydney, NSW

Good service and good profit!

Definitely I have earned the money back I put on this company within the year, few multiples of in fact! There are good and bad recommendations and there is room for improvement in terms of my account manager changed 3 times and certain shares are still in red in a year etc but I am very happy with Amanda now regularly calling and keeping me up to date on recent suggestions. I have been recommending the company to my friends already.

Review

I am happy with service but some time I am not getting quick response.
I am getting regular email about daily share market recommendations for that I am very happy.
I have recombed for few friends to enrol Kalkline

Russell

Russellasked

I am considering signing up for I year to use Kalkine's services. I am new to the stock market, have my platform set up and have been trading for 3 weeks with mixed results. I have a sizeable amount in the share market but wonder if I am able to do a good job?? I read mixed reports about this companies services which makes me nervous to pay up front for an unknown service?? Any advice, thanks Russell

Kalkine A.Kalkine

Hi Russell, thanks for writing in! To know about our products you may visit us at https://kalkine.com.au/membership or call our toll free number 1800-272-662 and our dedicated team will help you with your investment queries. Regards, Team Kalkine.

Chambo

Chamboasked

If you want to peruse a refund, contact the Dept of Fair Trading. Worked for me with a travel company recently.

Kevin

Man C.

Man C.asked

Guys i'm within cooling off period but they dont even listen to me when i ask for refund. Has anyone got refund from this company?

Anthony
Anthony

They are terrible. phone them up/ write emails. tell them that your eligible for a refund within 14 days and you'll go to the financial ombudsman

Bill F.
Bill F.

Hi Guys, I am also in the same boat and requesting a refund. I will let you know how it goes. The way I see if I have not made money off their recommendations the product/service is useless therefore a refund is in order. Good Luck with it.

Jared
Jared

Yep totally agree they have costed my way more money than what i paid them. Thier service follows the morals of Get your money and run.

Get an answer from our members and Kalkine representatives