4.1

3.4

Sridhar S.
Sridhar S.

Good customer care

Raima from Customer service was helpful and walked through the onboarding well.
Matt W.
Matt W.

Garbage crooks

I paid $2700 for 2 years because they suckered me in for another year “half price” they say and then start off decent but when they find out your not spending $10,000 or more on stocks they either forget about you totally or try roping you in more by “Upgrading” your packages “. I told them I lost a lot of money because they never called me back to sell and they said oh that’s ok we could upgrade you for $280 a month more and get your money back faster!!! I said go [Content Removed] and hung up because I’m fed up with the horrible service and they don’t refund your money back either for services!!!!
Harry G
Harry GPerth, WA

Good first experience

Helpful service. Easy to use system. Results will be the test
Hitesh
Hitesh

BEST SERVICE

Offers outstanding customer service, consistently providing meticulously researched stock tips. Their expertise, transparency, and unwavering commitment to their subscribers' success are truly commendable.
Special thanks to Robie and Junied.
DKB
DKBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Not Trustworthy company

Not a trustworthy company looks bit dodgy could not get back the cancelled
Richard C.
Richard C.South East Queensland, QLD

Stock recommendations

Raime provided all the information needed to follow the recommendations provide by Kalkine.
Rey
ReyAustralian Capital Territory

Excellent recommendation from Kalkine

Kalkine is one of the top fintech organizations.They recommended several outstanding stocks,resulting in excellent returns.Out of the 20 stocks they suggested,17 are performing well.I am optimistic that this number will increase over time.
Siva
SivaSydney, NSW

Kalkine Service

Started working with Robby and Rajiv (Brad) since last two months and made some postive return from the initial stocks and the same reinvested in different stocks.
Looking forward for good affiliation with Robby and Rajiv (Brad) Show reply
Prateek
Prateek

Kalkine Service

I started the service nearly 2 months. Overall my stocks are doing good and made some small pocket of money, having said that I'm still holding few stocks and they are in green. Rajiv (Brad) and Roby keep checking and ensuring to update me if any recommendation changes or any new promising stock to consider. Show reply
gavin
gavinGippsland, VIC2 posts

for kalkine services

Robby and Brad have made me good money from their stock selections Show reply
Daryl Hauser
Daryl Hauser

Kalkine review

I would like fewer stock picks, find it hard to make final selection, (if it was easy we would all be rich, that's the stock market) also I don't give it enough time.
I would like to thank Carol for her patience and time. Show reply
Josh D
Josh DCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Kalkine review

Good service offering market opportunities. Lots of markets listed to invest Show reply
Mark V
Mark V2 posts

First impression

Reime explained the website and offering very well to me today Show reply
David McC
David McC

Many potential investment opportunities

Kalkine enthusiastically refer many investment opportunities for my own consideration Show reply
Sykes
Sykes2 posts

introduction

Helpful call with Reima introducing me to the features of the Kelkine web site and the relevant research, well spoken and curtious Show reply

Tom
Tom

Are their market reports and stock insights accurate?

Frank
Frank

Yes their market reports and stock insights are always on point. As a customer, I have noticed the added value they offer which sets them apart from others.

Adam
Adam

Can anyone rate the overall quality of Kalkine’s service and support?

Kevin
Kevin

The service and support is really great and the stock recommendations have consistently provided me with better returns.The team is responsive and knowledgeable making investment much easier. I will definitely recommend you.

Kalkine Scam Victim
Kalkine Scam Victim

I just want to ask, is Kalkine legit and ethical company? If so, when a new customer choose to leave within first 14 days of subscription, why you don’t offer 100% refund? Why you come up with all the excuses and misinterpret the refund policy? if you believe you offer good investment advice, then you will have lots of customers, why not let go the customer who doesn't trust you?

steve
steve

Stay clear of this company. Will guarantee you they will loose your money

Contact info for Kalkine