Kalkine

See the Best Online Forex / Share Trading Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RicapoodyBUDGEWOI

ABYSMAL STAY AWAY - UPDATE

Mick W.

Mick W.The Mallee, VIC

Complete scam

The good reviews here are definitely fake.
Once you pay you are sneakily directed to a call center in india, they tried to extort a further $7400 from me after providing almost no service at all, i lost thousands on their reccomendations and had to give them a fake name to even have my "account manager" take my call, ironically my account manager is also the companys complaints department.

good service

Josh honer his word ,hard working, give good recommendation, and try very hard to be helpful would like to meet him some time in the future I only getting know his in a very short time but through his help I believe we will build up great working relationship.

Informed and accessable

Peter is in constant contact with me and keeping fully informed . He is aware of my objectives and always appears to have my interest in mind . Im very happy so far.

EGT

EGTDarling Downs, QLD

George

I have been dealing through George since 5/11/19. I am happy with the service received to date. I believe that for a more accurate opinion a rating after three months may be more reliable.

Krystyna Wse

Krystyna WseSydney, NSW

very good service

I am very happy with Alan's service - very patient and helpful as well as being professional and supporting my confidence. He is guiding me as well as I am learning some initial techniques of how to read reports

Karlton

KarltonSydney, NSW

Great Service and Value

Great support from account manager David. Always willing to help, support and understands my objectives and strategy. Timely followup on portfolio with actions and recommendations by Patrick and great insight

Abysmal. Stay away

Mike Bt

Mike BtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kalkine is a good and Trusted company

I have only been with Kalkine a few months and the first associates were not really helpfull and I was getting a bit despondant
Then I got a phone call from Sam Mas who turned my thinking around ,and has been noting but helpful He has given me a couple of good tips on stocks to buy which have more than covered my subscription. He is polite helpful and not pushy ,I would recommend him highly.

rmessina

rmessina

Making a profit

I have been working with Sam and so far the recommendations he has make have been spot on. Already managed a profit with first trade and only been with them a month.

Ian r

Ian rSydney, NSW

Perfect

Very good with group of people behind him and explain very little details on how it works with buying and selling u cant get this exbertise any u may look in this industrial

Ignat Vassilev

Ignat VassilevSydney, NSW

Kalkine products

Kalkine recommendations are very helpful and with good analysis helping me a lot for my research of companies suitable for investment. Jason gives me my research of companies suitable for investment and the price I should buy or sell at. I highly recommend Jason and Kalkine for extending your research and create careful investment.

Peter M

Peter MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Recommendations from Kalkine

Personal and very prompt service. The stock recommendations are very good and you get a number of them. Daily showing buy, hold, sell recommendations and one each night.
A little too much concentration on upgrading services at quite some cost.

Hudson11

Hudson11Northern Region, NSW

Kalkine is very helpful

Kalkline is a very helpful company especially with peter he gives me regular phone calls to check and see if I need more information regarding selling or buying shares and the prices I should buy or sell at

Very helpful research

Ethan from Kalkine has been very helpful in my research of companies suitable for investment. He is punctual and honest in his perspective of the potential and limitations of the companies in review.
I highly recommend Ethan and Kalkine to augment your own research for prudent and careful investment.

william leivesley

william leivesleySouth East Queensland, QLD

A very friendly and knowledgeable service

really appreciate the good communication and also the valuable hints from Glenn.
A good basis for a profitable season if followed by its clients
This service is a very client friendly one .

Graeme

GraemeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good customer service

I have joined Kalkine to enhance my investment stratigies, Mike has explained how we will work together to obtain my goals, I look forward to the relationship. I feel confident we will achieve our targets. Graeme

dcrook1

dcrook1Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Advice

I have received excellent advice and have made some good gains on my recent investments.
The regular updates and ideas are very helpfull ,My income from dividends has increased which is very important as the dividends are my main sourch of income

Zaphod

ZaphodSydney, NSW

Good Asset Management

My Kalkine Account Managers Nick and Josh have been very communicative and attentive to my needs and those of my portfolio structure. They relate well and I look forward to more results and a mutually beneficial relationship.

Ideal facts on various stock companies

Kalkine Adviser have provided various details on companies strategy and financial value with recommended stock price. For sure the stock values goes up and down during the market but in reasonable time the value will eventually appear as expected.