kjt

kjtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay clear of kalkine

After my original subscription of $500 i was constantly harassed until i paid a further $5000 for a 12 month subscription. After i paid the final payment my dedicated client manager vanished!! that saved me $$ because 7 of his 10 recommendations lost serious $$. i still get the reports which are not much value!! The last time i was contacted i was asked to spend further money to get a dedicated portfolio manager, that was a laugh after outlaying $5500.
My advise do not have anything to do with kalkine!!
i would love to have my money back as i have achieved nothing !!!

Ken D.

Ken D.Gippsland, VIC

It is really good cant live without it.

Josh has been very helpful in picking stocks and I strongly recommend him.
In my journey of stock market he has helped me a lot in making good decisions.
I would like to meet him someday.

Michael

MichaelMid North Coast, NSW

New customer happy with the service

Just signed up with David as my portfolio manager.
David has made regular contact communicating with the latest stock market information.
David has good knowledge of the stock market & is easy to understand.
I am happy with the service.

Safi Majumder

Safi MajumderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Early days but so far so good

Just signed up with Kalkine and have been working with Ivan for last few weeks. I found him very sincere, helpful and cooperative. Looking forward to working him in coming days. It's early stage though but so far so good!!!

Avoid at all costs!!!!!

I regret having ever signed up with Kalkline. It’s just one package after another with them not to mention I’ve lost Thousands!!!!! I’ve been lied to, avoided, ignored and had about 6 different case managers in a year. Don’t give them a cent!

Martin

MartinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great communication & service.

I have been dealing with Dollina from Kalkine for a while.
She has been giving excellent service, and is great to deal with.
The other Kalkine members including George and Sarah have also provided great service.
regards Martin

Kalkine A.Kalkine

Hi Martin, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We look forward for your continued patronage. Regards, Team Kalkine.

Kalkine is a SCAM

I was constantly bombarded with phone calls. In February 2020 I purchased the platinum offer for $5000 for a twelve month period. I was to get a dedicated client manager {[name removed] aka [name removed]] and a full set of investment reports. I still get the reports but [name removed] has vanished since few days and nobody is taking calls at their office!!

This is an Indian scam company. They mostly give penny stock recommendations.

Do yourself a favour and avoid kalkine. They are a phone scam company!!!

Kalkine A.Kalkine

Hi Mr. Singh, we are really sorry to hear that from you. We would request you to share your contact details at customer.support1@kalkine.com.au so that our team can get in touch with you for further assistance. Regards, Team Kalkine.

A good way to lose money

Sometime ago I wrote a review, complaining I was unable to contact anyone meaningful at Kalkine. Well , they did get back to me and promised that if I deleted the review then they would ensure I had ongoing service once again.. I did that but found that after receiving 4 recommendations, I had lost 25% of my capital. When I complained to Kalkine I received calls from three separate ‘advisors’ who suggested I should pay for a new subscription to health or technology and they would give me ongoing support on the understanding that I would then take up their platinum deal at a retail price of $10,880. I declined.

Kalkine A.Kalkine

Hi Aaron, we are really sorry to hear that from you. We would request you to share your contact details at customer.support1@kalkine.com.au so that our team can get in touch with you for further assistance. Regards, Team Kalkine.

Great recommendation

Roger has been very helpful in picking stocks and I strongly recommend Roger. In my journey of stock market Roger has helped me a lot in taking best decisions.

IO i

Kalkine A.Kalkine

Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We look forward for your continued patronage. Regards, Team Kalkine.

Donster

DonsterVictoria

Advisor helpful and responsive

Been working with Alan for two months. Alan has surpassed his colleagues in responsiveness and advice - the excellent rating is a result of Alan. It took a few months of less-responsive representatives to get through to Alan but good to have made it. Have acheved success on numerous trades and look forward to further success and breaking even over coming months.

Kalkine A.Kalkine

Hi Donster, we are truly grateful to you for your feedback and giving us the opportunity to grow. We look forward for your continued patronage. Regards, Team Kalkine.

Tony B

Tony BMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent Results but early days

Robbie has been excellent in my first couple of weeks using Kalkine. Stocks have so far had good results but still a bit to go to cover subscription costs. Grace has also kept in contact to ensure all is progressing as expected.
I think over the next few months with Robbie's excellent skill set I hope to cover costs, make some profit and maybe extend my membership.
If the first couple of weeks is anything to go by joining Kalkine would have been a good investment decision.

Brenton Read

Brenton ReadWheatbelt, WA

Early days

Robbie is good and helpful but early day only a couple shares made good profit but this is covering the stocks that are loosing considerable amounts. I have signed up for 4 years and only a couple months into this contract. I need to give it a fair go and see some reasonable / reliable returns before I increase my exposure / further risk. I have been away from home travelling for most of my time as a member and I have been difficult to contact this has not helped Robbie Iam now home and easier to contact. I believe Robbie is doing his best in a turbulent Market

Kalkine A.Kalkine

Hi Brenton, we really appreciate your encouragement and kind words. We look forward for your continued patronage. Regards, Team Kalkine.

Alan S

Alan SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Early days yet; but happy so far.

Advisor is very helpful, has good knowledge of products I am interested in. Only been helping for a few weeks; but I am pleased at this stage hope it keeps up !

Kalkine A.Kalkine

Hi Alan, we really want to thank you sharing your valuable feedback with us. We look forward to our continued association. Regards, Team Kalkine.

Sanjeev

SanjeevMcKellar 2617, ACT

Kalkine are great in their research and share recommendations

I have been a member of Kalkine for more than 4 years and I am very satisfied with their share recommendations. Kevin, one of their customer support staff is very friendly, customer focused, dedicated and honest. He is definitely worth his weight in gold. He always gets back to you very promptly if you have any queries regarding your share portfolio or want any advice when buying or selling shares.

Anthony D.

Anthony D.Peel, WA

Waste of money

After paying Kalkine $8300 I am now down $14000. The only people making money is Kalkine. They occasionally give a stock but 10 ones that loose you money. When complaining about poor advice they say that was a long term stock and you may have to wait 12 months to sell it. Their sales staff are good at getting your hard earned money but poor giving advice. Next comes asking for more money once they have sucked you in with a $300, then comes a second service such as miners, and once you give them money for that then ask for UK stocks. Then miners? Get a pin and poke in the stock list you will get a better pick. In my opinion stay well clear.

Jay

JayPerth, WA

Terrible!

Cold called me and despite being objective, Ethan was the broker he talked the talk, he promised a lot, but did not deliver. Very pushy, and very disappointing. I have not recovered my initial investment and its been nearly 12 months. The calls I get from them are always only an upsell. Now that i wont invest more, they do not want to know me. NOT recommended.

happy customer review

I have been with Kalkaine Platinum Service for about a month and so far have been very happy with their professionalism. Kelly has been very helpful and takes the time to answer my questions, looking forward to the future,

KezWestern Australia

Fraud.

In my opinion, I have been defrauded and am seeking a refund via Consumer Affairs. I have written a negative review here before and it has been taken down by Kalkine itself, which appears to have that ability. I expect it to happen again, so read while you can! They begin seemingly well until you buy all packages available (under intense sales pressure, and yes I was that silly). Then no contact at all until you complain. Then one or two calls followed by, again, nothing. I have lost more than $40k under their 'advice' at a time when I should be making reasonable profit. My own advice is far better. I will get my refund. Follow my advice and seek yours!

Ricapoody

RicapoodyBUDGEWOI

ABYSMAL STAY AWAY - UPDATE

Mick W.The Mallee, VIC

Complete scam

The good reviews here are definitely fake.
Once you pay you are sneakily directed to a call center in india, they tried to extort a further $7400 from me after providing almost no service at all, i lost thousands on their reccomendations and had to give them a fake name to even have my "account manager" take my call, ironically my account manager is also the companys complaints department.

lord 1asked

I need my refund.

Nettie

Keep complaining, I write an email every few days to KALKINE so they know I don’t want anything else, but a refund!
And I keep writing in reviews, because they are scammers and I don’t want others giving them their money like we have.

lord 1

How else can we get the refund? There are so many unhappy people who have been scammed by Kalkine. KALKINE told me I cannot get my refund as I should have asked in the first two weeks of signing up. What a joke

Nettie

Did you notice for the 2 weeks after payment they were UN contactable!
Write emails and reviews constantly. If I can’t get my money back, I’ll make dam certain that they’ll lose customers and being able to scam others.
They need to understand they can’t treat people like this.
So spread the word, write reviews and send them an email every few days, so they know you’re not about to go away.

Mick W.asked

Why are you pack of scamming mutts still lying to me? Why do i need a fake name to get to speak to my "account manager"? Why was my account manager also the only bloke in the complaints department? Why cant i speak to anyone from kalkine in australia?
What happened to "ray" who was supposedly sorting this out? Wheres my refund?

Kez

Contact NSW Fair Trading if you are having trouble with this company, is my serious recommendation. I would suggest that you're wasting your time trying to sort it directly with the company. Good luck.

Harold W.

Harold W.asked

Delete notifications

Kez

Where's my refund also? Still waiting...

Mick W.

Ive been asking for a refund flat out recently. Massive crock.

Kez

Go to NSW Fair Trading and include your payment evidence in your complaint.

Get an answer from our members and Kalkine representatives

Other Online Forex / Share Trading Services