Adorn Cosmetics

Adorn Cosmetics

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Adorn Cosmetics? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4

Christina Pearson
Christina PearsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Over priced samples.

Not satisfied. Pots were to small to expensive for what you received. I think this is a con and I am disappointed

Sezza L.
Sezza L.South East Queensland, QLD

These are perfect! Can’t live without my Adorn!

• +6Thumbnail
NadG
NadGSydney

This is a culturally illiterate brand selling The WORST sunscreen I have ever tried

AnnaB
AnnaBPerth, WA

DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE REWARDS PROGRAM ;(

Love the products but the rewards program NOT happy, they have just launched a new website and have said unfortunately we could not transfer over your rewards... well isn't that convenient .. guessing they will launch or up grade their website every 1yr or 2 and wipe out everyone's rewards :(
Very disappointed that they can see what i have purchased, tell me all the colours etc but we cant transfer your rewards...
Wonder how many people you have do this to Briony Kennedy and Adorn
Disappointing

DRose
DRoseAdelaide, South Australia

Good even coverage but too dry

I strongly support Adorn’s palm oil free ethos but the two products I’ve bought- Briony Brights Lipstick & the BB cream - look matte & do not suit my dry skin. The BB cream goes on nicely but disappointingly, gives no glow at all to my skin which I need as an older woman.

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Very disappointed

More money down the drain. Night cream was greasy and tacky and left my skin feeling horrible. Liquid foundation was watery, no coverage and my skin looked blotchy. Never again. They must write their own reviews

Linni S.
Linni S.South West, WA

Disappointed

I was excited to receive but very disappointed when mine came. Most samples I couldn't even try there was only a drop and I mean a drop! In them!

Kasey
KaseyPerth, WA

Great company but I can’t find colour match

Love the bronzers and blushes but they need more colours in the foundation range. Medium olive looks muddy on me and light medium is too light and shimmery for some reason. Medium tan is orange. I much prefer Eco minerals foundation their colour range is more suitable for light medium warm complexions and is more natural, with less shimmer.

Michele S.
Michele S.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed with sample size

I was disappointed with the amount of product in the sample jars, it was not consistent and I don’t feel like I got value for money. The product seems good but the sample box not so good.

Amanda Jane
Amanda JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

The only make up for me

I started with adorn by purchasing the $99 sample box (special for new customers). I watched some tutorials as I have never been a big make up person. The more I watched the more techniques and products I started to use from the box and the more I started to love the products

samia8
samia8Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Website and service is below standard

I tried ordering through their website and was left mind boggled at how slow they took to resolve the whereabouts of my order, when my order finally did arrive it was damaged

Kate
Kate

Saved my wedding

I have rarely used makeup before because it has always been difficult to apply and always looked terrible. Adorn is so easy to use and has a great finish. I will never use anything else now.
My little Adorn story.
I was panicking when my carefully chosen makeup artist had to cancel right before my wedding due to COVID. I didn't want anything animal tested and came across Adorn. I used the sample packs and skin tone matching service they provide. I watched the Adorn tutorials and learnt how to do my own makeup and people were amazed at how great I looked on my wedding day. I always recommend their products and videos now because they helped me so much.

Neeks
NeeksPerth, WA

Quality is second to none

Absolutely beautiful makeup and skincare. A little goes a long way, and the amazing and educational tutorials available on the website really help know how to best apply the makeup. Quality is just amaxing. So happy to have found such a great Australian Made & Owned company that is toxin free and most importantly cruelty free.

Meg1981
Meg1981Far West, NSW

Life changing

These product are the best skincare range I’ve ever used. My skin has never felt better. The purchases were super easy to make with the added advantage of Afterpay. I’m in love.

The Adorn Blemish range has changed everything!

I suffered from really bad adult acne and I struggled to find the right product to get on top of it. In less than two weeks I have gone from an acne filled face to not wearing any makeup because my acce has cleared up and I am beaming with confidence. Adorn has my seal of approval. I could not recommended it highly enough.