Adventure Kings 60L Camping Fridge/Freezer

Adventure Kings 60L Camping Fridge/Freezer

4.3

Barry E.Hunter Region, NSW

Great Product and Cheap to buy.

Absolutely love this fridge. Had it 2 years now and if it’s not in my car running daily it’s in my see running on 240v. Been running non stop for 2 years. Never had a drama with it. I would totally buy another if i ever need to. I’ve used it both as a fridge and a freeze at times and does both very well. Uses bugger all power on 12v, I have a 110ah battery and accidentally left it on when I went away for work and after 4 days on that battery it was still running and battery voltage only got down to 11.5v

Purchased in April 2018 at 4WD Supacentre Online store for A$560.00.

master chef when home

master chef when hometasmania

Cheap 60lt, fridge temp varies a lot

We purchased this 60lt after looking around and after seeing good reviews. Price very good. Fridgecset at 4 deg. After running with 30 cans and a 2lt bottle water in it we put a high low thermometer in to record it lowest and highest temp in middle of fridge for 12 hrs. The results are minimum temp was -4 and maximum 6 degrees. Also have a electronc sensor in it and that reads the same. Not what we were expecting. For a setting on fridge of 4 deg we never expected it to freeze. For camping that mesns salad stuff is buggered.

Purchased in February 2020 at 4WD Supacentre Online store.

Email sent

filbo0seven

filbo0sevenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Kings 45L Portable Fridge

Purchased in November 2019 for A$419.00.

Portable Fridges / Freezers

Find out how Adventure Kings 60L Camping Fridge/Freezer compares to other Portable Fridges / Freezers

Luke C

Luke CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great unit at a ridiculous price

Bill

Billasked

Hourly power consumption in watts for the 60lt Kings

All I can say is you get what you pay for, this fridge is not temperature reliable, we sent Ours back for a refund

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your message, if the fridge is set to +3C it uses 0.7 - 1.0Ah. Please let me know if there is anything further I can help you with?

Hi Master Chef when home,

You claim has been resolved and a refund has been provided, please let us know if there is something else we can help you with by emailing us at productreview@4wdsupacentre.com.au

Tim Jasked

Is this product waterproof

Don't know didnt get that far, as the unit was unreliable, big temperature variation

Hi Tim,

We do not recommend to expose the fridge to rain or the elements, we recommend to place the refrigerator on a dry, protected surface, away from edges. Please let us know if there is anything further we can help you with?

Tim J

So would it be able to sit in the back of a ute long-term?

Jeff T.

Jeff T.asked

Unfortunately not enough reviews to form a decision.
I've heard mixed reviews.......
Yes the price is right but reliability is paramount while bush camping

Barry E.

yeah if that’s a major concern buy an Engel.

Don't buy a kings fridge if want reliability, buy a engel, we sent our kings 60lt fridge back for a refund as there was abig variation in the temperature, certainly no good for camping.

Get an answer from our members and Adventure Kings representatives