AEG 8000 Series Front Loaders

LF8C1612A (10 kg), LF8E8411A (8 kg), LF8C9412A (9 kg), etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by AEG

TC working movement
TC working movementGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic purchased washing machine and dryer for $4800 washer mother board is gone after 6 months

Awful and now Covid gives them an excuse as to why i am without a working washing machine for 3 plus weeks. harvey norman doesn't want to know apparently they just sell it and wont do a thing if it goes wrong have to deal directly with AEG with their non existence service. NEVER EVER again

Purchased in February 2021 at Harvey Norman for $4,800.

Laura C
Laura CVictoria

Very happy with my purchase

This machine came into our household to replace my 18 year old Whirpool Toploader. It has to live up to high expectations especially after the fantastic performance of my previous machine. After some usage teething problems ( working out the right cycles, detergent, cycle time and water temperature etc, ), it's fit in beautifully to our laundry routine and hardly gets a rest with at least 1 load a day or 4 when a peak wash day. My kids white school socks come out white(!) , not with shaded 'ghost stains'. I can wash silks and wool jumpers and they're taken off beautifully. I have had no issues with smell or mould buildup - I do keep the door and soap dispenser open after a load etc .

Purchased in January 2022.

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Washing Machine itself is ok but external parts are poorly designed

Not once but twice within 13months (hopefully not a third), the front face of the machine needs to be replaced. The face of the machine is connected to the detergent draw with only two thin pieces of plastic loops holding the two together. Considering every time you use the machine you need to open the draw one would have thought more care was taken when designing this part. Everything else seems to be well made this is a major fail.

Purchased in January 2021 at Harvey Norman for $1,200.

LCSydney
LCSydneySydney, NSW

Mould build up on all front load models - poor design & poor customer service

Purchased in July 2018 at Domayne NSW, Auburn for $2,000.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how AEG 8000 Series Front Loaders compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

MelitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid buying this Washing Machine!

Purchased in February 2019 at Brisbane Appliance Sales for $2,300.

Kylee P.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Worst Washing Machine I have Owned

Worst and most expensive washing machine I have owned. No customer service in regards to enquires. Had the machine for 12 months now. I wipe my machine after each use, within the first month noticed the dark stains or mould growing within the seals and rubber. It has got to the stage now where it stinks and I don’t want to put my clothes through it. I have regularly run the cleaning products through it and followed the general cleaning instructions. Nothing has helped. Do yourself a favour and stay clear of this product!!!

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $1,699.

Broke after 18 months no customer service response

After 18 months of careful use in a 2 person family the plastic piece in the drum broke. Before I discovered this it tore holes in 3 items of clothing. I emailed aeg customer service 8 weeks ago about the problem and they haven't replied.

Carolyn
Carolyn

Thank you. The New Zealand centre contacted me recently and said that 'as a gesture of goodwill ' they will cover the cost of the part and it's repair.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Tarnya G.
Tarnya G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

over $2k for a washing machine that leaks after a year

ElioamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ruining my clothing

I purchased this washing machine for $1899.00 from Harvey Norman as the salesman highly recommended it. I am extremely disappointed with the machine, as it is very hard on all of my clothing and it is ruining all my clothes. I have tried different cycles to see if a delicate cycle is less harsh, but unfortunately all cycles appear to be as harsh as each other. It is also leaving lint on my clothes and is very noticeable on all my darks. With every wash there is more and more lint left on clothing. All our clothing, even newly purchased clothes are looking very aged. A complete waste of money, I would not recommend this machine to anybody!!!

Purchased in March 2021 at Harvey Norman for $1,898.

ELECTROLUX ..AEGSend a private message

Hi Elioam. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your AEG appliance. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact us at customercare@aegaustralia.com.au with ticket reference number 2025264
Thanks LIz

Elioam

I am very impressed with AEG's customer service. They promptly reached out and helped me resolve my issue. I would highly recommend AEG based on the after care provided once purchasing their product.

PeteMid North Coast, NSW

Couldn’t even turn it on when unpacked

Purchased in May 2021 for $2,099.

Alicia F.
Alicia F.South East Queensland, QLD

Mouldy seals and detergent build up

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,899.

Alysha Vincent
Alysha VincentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute crap service from AEG - Do not buy! Products break!!

My AEG dryers belt broke after 12 months. My AEG washing machines plastic drum bits always fall out!! I Have been contacting AEG for the last 6 weeks and still no outcome! They sent out someone within 2 weeks who said it was the belt.... and have now been waiting 4 weeks for someone to get back to me?????? Trust it to be the one time when it’s rained every week so far! This is a joke. Having a young family and having to go to a laundry mat to wash my clothes and dry them when I have over 3000 worth of AEG appliances just over a year old sitting there. I’m about to take them back to Harvey Norman and tell them that AEG are waiting for there call to sort it out! What a joke! So much for 5 year warranty! ??

SV1
SV1Sydney, NSW

Very poor customer service

Sarah G
Sarah GSydney, NSW

Don't buy it

This machine now needs replacing and it is only just over two years old. This shouldn't be the case. AEG are sending somebody out to have a look at it.

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman for $2,000.

WaraichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed ☹️

The washing machine came home and I started the first cycle and it didn’t work. Contacted AEG; they need to send new machine but it’s all waste of time. Or it was just bad luck

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for $2,000.

Limbrick
Limbrickasked
8000 Series

Hi where is the filter? and why does the rubber seal shows sign of mould I have tried cleaning many times.

Allan M.asked
8000 Series LF8C9412A (9 kg)

Looking for feedback
We are looking for a new front loader, we are looking at the Bosch WAW28460AU or the AEG LF8C8412A as we don't want to buy chinese made out of principal. We currently have an Electrolux EWF14912 and after 8 years its noisy, stops mid wash and smells on 1400 rpm spin, we paid over a $1000 in 2013. So want to buy something that lasts at least as long or longer.
Looking at the current reviews I'm not impressed. Any people out there with good reviews??

Kylee P.

I’ve had nothing but trouble with my AEG, very hard to keep clean. Ruins towels and very harsh on clothing. Stay away from this machine.

Allan M.

ok thanks for your feedback

Edmonli
Edmonli

No, I’m not happy about the mould and sludge accumulation in the door seal. I’ve never before had a machine that does this and wouldn’t expect it in one costing around $2K

Melitaasked
8000 Series LF8C1612A (10 kg)

My towels come out hard what setting should I wash towels? Also this machine seems very hard on my clothes, everything comes out very crushed - even when I wash it on delicates. What can I do to avoid this?

Kylee P.

My towels and clothes come out terrible. Only thing I can do for my towels is after I bring them in from the outside line is pop them in the dryer for 10 mins to try and make them soft again.

ELECTROLUX ..AEGSend a private message

Hi We would like the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised with you. Can you please email your contact details to customercare@aegaustralia.com.au with ticket ref number 4579915. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks, Liz

See all AEG 8000 Series Front Loaders questions

Get an answer from our members and AEG representatives

Features

The following features are based on the 8kg-capacity washing machine in the AEG 8000 Series.

• The AEG 8000 Series is designed with 10 wash programs, which are: Delicate, Synthetics, Ultra quick (20 minutes to wash a 3kg load), Anti allergy, Cotton, Duvets, Steam refresh, OutDoor - an outdoor clothing program for restoring water protection, Wool/silk, and OKOPower.
  • OKOPower uses a thorough cleaning cycle to wash clothes in 59 minutes, at a lower water temperature.
  • Wash options let you select the wash temperatures, as well as make your selection from the following: Prewash, Stain, Time Saver, Extra Rinse, Delay Start, Rinse, Eco, Drain and Spin, Extra silent, and Soft Plus.
  • A ProSense feature uses intelligent sensors to optimise each wash cycle, including choosing the wash time, as well as water and energy consumption.
  • An OKOInverter brushless inverter motor works quietly and also uses less energy than other washing machine motors.
  • The Time Save function reduces washing time by up to 50% for smaller laundry loads, and is compatible with selected programs.
  • This AEG 8000 Series of washing machines has a 5-star energy rating.
  • This machine operates at a volume of 51dB, according to AEG. This is relatively quiet for a washing machine, and is equivalent to the hum of a quiet fridge.
  • The AEG 8000 Series has a variable spin speed function, and a maximum 1, 400rpm spin speed.
Compare all 5 AEG 8000 Series Front Loaders
AEG LF8C8412A (8kg)

AEG LF8C8412A (8kg)

No reviews yet
CategoryFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing Machines
Price (RRP) $2,499.00$2,099.00$1,899.00$1,999.00
Capacity10 kg9 kg8 kg9 kg
Household Size 5+ people3-4 people3-4 people3-4 people
FeaturesDoor/Lid Lock (Child-proof) and Steam FunctionDoor/Lid Lock (Child-proof), Internet-Connected and Steam FunctionDoor/Lid Lock (Child-proof) and Steam Function
Energy Rating5 star(s)5 star(s)5 star(s)5 star(s)
Water Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Drum MaterialStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless Steel
Dimensions 850 x 600 x 605 mm850 x 600 x 605 mm850 x 600 x 605 mm850 x 600 x 630 mm
Motor TypeDirect Drive (Inverter)Direct Drive (Inverter)Direct Drive (Inverter)Direct Drive (Inverter)
Max Spin Speed 1,600 rpm1,400 rpm1,400 rpm1,400 rpm
Maximum Noise Level47 db47 db51 db75 db
Number of Wash Cycles10101010
StackableYes
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteWhiteWhite
Replaced byAEG LF8C9412AC (9kg)
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Compare all 5 AEG 8000 Series Front Loaders