Affluent Trade

Affluent Trade

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Affluent Trade? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Rates and Fees

This all looks wonderful until you ask for a withdrawal.

At the end of August 2021 I requested a withdrawal of USD650.00. Despite having satisfied all their requirements and sending constant requests for information, I have been ignored. Easy to invest, but impossible to withdraw despite their speil about it being easy and prompt.

Saber.O
Saber.OSydney, NSW

This is a total Scam. Do not invest with this trader

It is A scam be careful. Do not recommend it, I have over $3000 dollars in account they don't even bother to respond. They are very nice in trying to get your money but after transferring funds they don't bother to respond to you.

Sebastian H.
Sebastian H.Kowen 2620, ACT

Fintrack.org helped in rectifying my errors with affluent trade and refunding my investment.

Upset and Mad
Upset and MadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Affluent Trade a big scam

After I deposited the $250 for a auto trading platform I was contacted by a senior trader from the USA working from UK convincing me to deposit more funds and he would look after my account ,silly me put in 5K seeing some + trades he tried to get me to give another 5K I refused he then tried to get my super as a managed fund . I was depositing into his Bitcoin account with Bitcoin as it’s impossible to do a charge back . My account went from + to -8K then they closed the trade taking all my money ,stay away from this platform it’s a big scam

Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Find out how Affluent Trade compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Maxwell Hughes
Maxwell HughesHobart, TAS

Tried to stall me from moving my investment

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stay Away

I got a call from a guy names [Name Removed] and i politely told him I'm not interested in opening an account and he called again and again and started talking in funny accent and started giving me racial slurs like "go back to India" etc. The guy was very rude.

Damien T.

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Jagdeesh S.
Jagdeesh S.asked

Is affluent Traders linked to Affluent Holdings PTy LTd? Do they make withdrawal easy? Is it a scam?

Ash

I m not sure but it’s definitely a scam and not a company to be trusted. They could be changing name frequently I suppose so do your research before you deal with them.

jayden d.
jayden d.

Report any signs of scam to Tracrefund Agency.. I opened a case i had with Richmondsuper and i got my initial deposit back. [TracRefund.com] help provide reimbursement to their victims using disputes, tracking down digital fingerprints, cyber analysis and thorough investigation.

Read R.
Read R.asked

I decided not to invest with Affluent trade and they won't stop pestering me. How do I make them stop. I did not go ahead with them because their reviews and credentials were not up to scratch.
they have been calling all day and one of them even yelled at me.
They were supposed to be Melbourne based yet address shows NSW and their Whats App is London. Does not match up. What can I do?

Bud
Bud

What ever you do, do not use these guys they are scammers

CategoryForex & Share Trading Platforms