A.H. Beard SleepSense Range

Vibrancy, Vitality, Renew (See All)
Listing monitored by A.H. Beard

2.3
Wiser now
Wiser now

Don't waste your time going to court!

Purchased in February 2021.

$5000 worth of anxiety and neck pain.

If I could give zero stars I would. Purchased this mattress a few years back and it’s given me nothing but trouble since . I had a technician out to fix the sagging mattress however it has not resolved and since my mattress has a stain from a few years back I couldn’t receive anymore service for the saggy mattress. It’s given me acute neck and shoulder problems and brought so much anxiety to my life as I can cannot afford a new one when this cost $5000 on special. Please do not use AH beard. Shocking service and quality.

Purchased in February 2017 at Domayne.

AH B.A.H. BeardSend a private message

AH Beard Vitality mattress worst purchase I've ever made.

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $4,500.

Claudine
Claudine

Don't invest in this

We bought this mattress because my husband has neck issues. It broke and technician fixed. Normal sheets don't extend over the King sized. Not good value for what we paid

Purchased in April 2018.

Thefridgster
ThefridgsterSydney, NSW

Best mattress ever

Purchased in January 2017 at Domayne NSW, Caringbah.

Hi Thefridgster
Thank you for your 5 star review. We love hearing that our customers like their new sleep surface I will pass that onto our team. Improving lives through better sleep, one mattress at a time.
Customer Care Team

DebsStu
DebsStuSouth East Queensland, QLD

This Bed has been a life saver for my back.

Purchased in June 2011 at Domayne.

AH Beard Bed

Bed was good for maybe 6 months now it is like a hammock and it smells not sure where or what the smell is but appears to be coming from the blow up mattress. I am unable to sleep in it I moved into spare room ... in a much cheaper bed but more comfortable and no smell. We will be calling AH Beard it is approx 15 months old. If I am not looked after I will be heading straight to fair trading.

Purchased in September 2017 at Harvey Norman for $3,700.

Sleeping PositionSide
AH B.A.H. BeardSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
pommie
pommieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great for the people who have pain.

Great for our backs. Great we can choose either side for comfort, Like i like it hard, my hubby likes it not quite so hard. I have had AH Beard beds before and they have always been very helpful. We recently are having a problem with one side deflating only a little but enough to refill each day. I am sure that AH Beard will help out and don't feel i will need to be to concerned. Thank you. I notice some people had someone come out and put it together, we did not have this option even though we did ask the company we bought it from , but i would suggest if you buy one ask for this as it would have been easier for us with a back complaint as it is not a light product.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

mummytoyukicatSydney, NSW

Worst Mattess

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman for $2,500.

Henry64
Henry64Central Queensland, QLD

WORST MATTRESS EVER

Purchased in June 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Hi Henry64
We are disappointed to hear that you didn't love your mattress. Could you DM me on this platform so that I can look into this for you.
Kind regards
Customer Care Team

Amanda
Amanda

The biggest waste of money..

The biggest waste of money, it was like sleeping in a canoe either side with a hump in the middle. It was sent back to A H Beard and lord only knows what they did to it. Another time they said it was the chambers so they exchange them and it made no difference. We have since bought a new mattress and that very pricey heap of excrement is in the shed. Love that you read other reviews and the problem is the same but when you contact A H Beard this is a one off.

Purchased in August 2017 at Harvey Norman for $2,500.

RoelfSydney, NSW

Mattress sagging

THe mattress started to sag on both sides where we sleep with a hump in the centre.

I am not sure what is causing the sagging, the spring coils or the topping. -- AH beard first took the mattress and did something to it. It was better for about a week and started sagging again.

I had to buy a Selay now which is not sagging.

Purchased in December 2018 for $1,200.

Hi
How would you suggest I rotate the mattress to get rid of the hump in the center? Should I rotate it 90 degrees?

Ken
Ken

The SleepSence is an excellent bed

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
AH B.A.H. BeardSend a private message

Thank you for providing a review full of facts and useful information to prospective buyers.
Sleep well
Regards
Sue@AHBeard

GrahamCWaikiki

Piece of excrement

Worse decision to buy one of these beds. Dont waste your money. Over priced and fails to meet the sales pitch info and hype. If it didn't have so much toxic material in it I would put match to it. Hoses kink so the bladder won't inflate or deflate....and slow leaks make for constant monitoring - most uncomfortable bed I have had the misfortune to sleep on.
Repeat....dont waste your money buying one if these.

Purchased in June 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Good Afternoon GrahamC
We sent you a private message on 15 June but as yet we have not received a reply.
Please can you contact me at support@ahbeard.com
Regards Sue@AHBeard

GrahamC

If we could get all of our money back and get a different brand of bed we would do it in a heartbeat.

AH B.A.H. BeardSend a private message

Thanks for your reply. Please can you send your contact details (address and contact number) to support@ahbeard.com

Baby BearSydney, NSW

Brilliant design and comfort beyond expectations.

The most adaptable and independent style of mattress concept available with your partner. Back pain has disappeared for the first time since getting rid of the traditional mattress design ie springs after many years. Having a king spit has finally separated the motion at night with a restless partner that uniquely allows also the facility of lifting the bed at head, foot or in a zero gravity position which is very comfortable. Worth the money.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Baby Bear

Yes still sleeping like a baby.