The New Koala Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Koala

The New Koala Mattress Showcases

Official material from Koala.

Read now

AJP
AJP

Love our new mattress!

We have had our mattress for two months now and it is very comfortable to sleep on. I liked that the mattress has two settings (firm and medium firm) which gives you the option to adjust the mattress to your liking.

The mattress feels very durable and is super easy to clean. It has held its shape and my partner and I love it.

The mattress is great value for money in my opinion.

Purchased in August 2021 for $1,050.

Sleeping PositionBack

So comfortable and a great buy

I have never slept so well. My Koala mattress has absolutely exceeded expectations. I use the medium firmness topper side and this is perfect for me. Really happy with it.

Purchased in April 2022 for $1,050.

Sleeping PositionBack

shopper
shopperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best night sleep

Since we received our new Koala mattress, we have had the best night sleep. Who would’ve thought a mattress delivered in a box could be so comfortable. Best mattress we have ever had.Highly recommended!

Purchased in May 2022 for $1,250.

Jon
JonWestern District, VIC

Our guests sleep in too long!!

We bought this as a guest mattress and it was tested this week. Very positive feedback. In fact guest slept until midday!
It did have a chemical smell for a week but that went away completely.
Very happy with purchase and prompt delivery.

Purchased in May 2022 for $850.

Manjunath R.
Manjunath R.Sydney, NSW

It’s perfect and I love it!!!

It’s been 4 weeks since I have been sleeping on the koala queen mattress and I have to say my mattress is perfect in every aspect. It’s cozy, comfortable and provides support in all the right places. The mattress has held its shape and firmness and I have been sleeping very well in the last 4 weeks. The delivery was as also on time and hassle free.

Purchased in April 2022 for $1,150.

Liz
LizSydney, NSW

So comfortable!

Sleeping much better now I have koala mattress. I would highly recommend it to others. We bought 2, one for spare room also. Delivery was so quick and reliable too

Purchased in May 2022 for $800.

The best mattresses

I love koala mattresses. I recently relocated and had to buy a new one. I knew it would be firm, durable and comfortable. I sleep very soundly on this mattress.

Purchased in April 2022.

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am OBSESSED with my mattress

Love my new mattress, so comfortable and only complaint is how hard it is to get out of bed (I’m too comfy)! On top of that the delivery process was so quick and convenient. Ordered Thursday night and slept in it Friday night.

Purchased in May 2022 for $890.

Sleeping PositionFront

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Isabella G.
Isabella G.Sydney, NSW

Once you try koala you can’t go back.

Purchased in May 2022 for $1,050.

JJJ
JJJSydney, NSW

Happy with my purchase!

Mattress is very comfortable. Koala service was great and delivery was about 5 hours after the order! To top it off, we were able to get our old mattress recycled for free.

Purchased in May 2022.

Great bed

I bought this bed after recieving a recommenaton from a close friend. Super easy to put together and comfortable. Highly recommend this bed and frame package. Nothing else to say.

Most comfortable mattress I’ve had. Highly recommend!

No more numb arms and waking up every half an hour to try get comfortable. Love that I can’t feel my husband tossing and turning as well. My back and neck are more mobile in the morning as well

BJ61
BJ61Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great mattress

The Koala mattress is comfortable and supportive, the base is easy to assemble and fits into various bedroom decors. The mattress and base combination has a minimal silhouette while still providing style and functionality.

Purchased in May 2022 for $800.

Melissa
MelissaPeel, WA

Very comfy mattress!!

This mattress is very comfortable! We purchased for a spare bed as we have a new baby coming along and we’re both wanting to sleep on the spare bed now instead of our own!! We would definitely recommend this mattress. We are looking to upgrade our current queen bed to a king bed in the next year and are highly likely to purchase another Koala!

The only downside is the strong chemical smell from where they vacuum the mattress into the the bag to fit it in the box; We had to air out the matress for several days outside in the sun/fresh air before we would put it in the bedroom as it’s a very strong smell. When I called to cask about the smell, we were assured by the consultant that it is non-toxic and should settle down within a week.

Purchased in April 2022 for $850.

tez179
tez179Sydney, NSW

My sleep has improved!

My mattress is so supportive and has helped me sleep through the whole night, I haven't slept a whole 8hrs in around 8 years. Also helps my back pain. Amazing

Purchased in April 2022 for $1,099.

Benjamin
BenjaminRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect nights sleep!!!

The Koala king mattress is so supportive, we have the best nights sleep on it. I feel as though our quality of sleep has improved significantly as well.
Love it!

Purchased in April 2022.

John D.
John D.asked
New Koala Mattress King

Hi,
We just bought the new Koala King mattress, and even with the medium comfort layer is feels a bit hard for me. Do you still give the mattress topper for people who find it a bit hard to sleep on?
John

Koala CSKoalaSend a private message
Rietjeasked
New Koala Mattress

Why after 6 months of having purchased a koala mattress has it totally sagged?

Vaug
Vaug

No, it is still perfect. I have a holiday house and I bought the second mattress for there.

KoalaKoalaSend a private message
Rietje

I have rang you and have waited c20 .minutes and still waiting ,do I give up and rin g you again

Alikat
Alikatasked
New Koala Mattress

Hi guys. I need a new lighter mattress than the Slumberland Devon which I have & is super heavy. Will delivery guys remove my current mattress?

Koala CSKoalaSend a private message
See all The New Koala Mattress questions

Get an answer from our members and Koala representatives

Features

• The top fabric materials are made from 65% polyester and a 35% (or 7cm-thick) Tencel™ Lyocell comfort layer. Tencel™ fibres are smooth, soft and gentle on skin. They’re also able to absorb and release moisture, improving breathability.
  • The comfort layer is double-sided and customisable. One side provides medium-firm support, and the other provides firm support.
  • The base fabric is 100% polyester with PVC dot. The mattress also contains polyurethane foam.
  • A firm support base prevents hips from sinking uncomfortably into the mattress, and maintaining the integrity of your posture overnight.
  • A design that minimises partner disturbance allows for a more peaceful sleep throughout the night. An anti-slip bottom also means the mattress stays in place on the bed frame.
  • Anti-bacterial treatment means that antimicrobial additives help foster a cleaner, more hygienic sleep surface.
  • A CertiPUR-US certification ensures the foam used in the New Koala Mattress is free of harmful ingredients such as formaldehyde, ozone depleters, mercury and lead, and that it has low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions.
  • A GECA certification means that this mattress is eco-friendly and has been ethically made.
  • Available in single, king single, double, queen and king sizes.
  • Comes with a 120-night trial and a 10-year warranty.

Points of praise

Reviewers were exceptionally pleased with their investment in a New Koala Mattress. The unanimous opinion was that it was extremely comfortable, while remaining supportive.

The mattress was easy to adjust to, even at the beginning stages of reviewers transitioning to a new mattress. A noticeable difference in sleep quality was also observed. Reviewers commented that they felt more well-rested the morning after sleeping on this mattress.

The adjustable settings, which provided the choice of either a medium or medium-firm comfort level, were appreciated.

Lastly, reviewers cited good customer service as another reason for high ratings, and this consideration included quick delivery and helpful staff.

Compare all 5 The New Koala Mattress
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $780.00$950.00$1,000.00$1,050.00
Type HD Polyurethane FoamHD Polyurethane FoamHD Polyurethane FoamHD Polyurethane Foam
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Material Name

Thickness25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Release dateJuly 2021July 2021July 2021July 2021