AH Beard SleepSense Renew

Long Single, King Single, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.0

Josh
    Josh

Awful bed and totally not worth the money!

Totally uncomfortable ! It literally caves in for a few cms (not mm's). I bought this 11 months ago. I have added a mattress protector, plus a topper and purchased the base from the same brand AH Beard from Harvey Norman. It still is an absolute waste of money. PLEASE BEWARE!!!

Sleep TrackerNo
    Date PurchasedAug 2016
    pat
    patCowell

Best mattress out

Purchased from H/norman as our Xmas present.
    We were looking for another firm mattress & tried out everyone they had & it came down to 2 mattresses. We decided on this one as you can have different firmness's depending on how you are feeling. Also the best bit was that if your partner wants their side either firmer or softer it is just a small adjustment.
    I just love it & don't toss & turn all night now & if i do my partner cannot feel me moving because of the 2 separate mattresses inside the one big one.

Sleep TrackerNo
    Date PurchasedDec 2016
    Other Mattresses

See all AH Beard SleepSense Range reviews

Wendy
    Wendyasked
    SleepSense Renew

We bought a sleepsense renew mattress and adjustable base last November and we are very happy with it. We want to know can we use an electric blanket on that mattress ? We were a bit concerned because of the air bladder getting hot.

Thanks, Regards Wendy

Thefridgster
    Thefridgster

The air bladder is well padded on top so assuming your electric blanket is getting very hot I cannot imagine that it could affect the bladder if the blanket is working properly. You could check with ah beard. I have my mattress now for over 3 years and absolutely happy with it.

AH Beard
    AH B.AH Beard

Hi Wendy
    I have just consulted the engineers. There is no problem using a an electric blanket on your mattress.
    @Thefridgster thank you.
    If you have any further questions please free to contact us on 1300 654 000 or email customercare@ahbeard.com
    Kind regards
    Customer Care Team

Bevasked
    SleepSense Renew

How do you reset the memory on the remote? We have had ours since March this year and want to reset from medium to firm. We can pump it up to firm by pushing the FIRM button on the remote but it doesn't seem to remember the new setting. If we just press the MEM button it immediately goes down to the Medium setting so it hasn't remembered the new setting of FIRM

bad_robot
    bad_robot

Using the mem button -
    Set your preferred firmness for R and L sides
    For a side, say L press mem till it flashes and press L while flashing. That registers L side.
    Do the same for R
    Then when you press mem later, that side shown will return to the firmness originally set.

Bev

Thanks so much. It seems to have worked and we now have the correct settings

AH Beard

Compare all 18 AH Beard SleepSense Range
    CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
    SizeLong SingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
    Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
    Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
    Compare all 18 AH Beard SleepSense Range