Air Wick Essential Mist

Air Wick Essential Mist

See the Best Air Fresheners & Deodorisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1homecookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish.

Don’t waste your money. Doesn’t work as promised. Changed batteries many times. Will only work sometimes when turned off and back on. Rubbish. Scents are really nice when it works.

Purchased in October 2018 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Eat's Batteries . . .

I like this air freshener. Smells great but it doesn't matter what brand name battery you use, it will be die in 60 days... Eats batteries up on all settings ...

Purchased in October 2018.

Joleeza

JoleezaSydney, NSW

This is a big rip off

I bought this for my bathroom. The fragrance is niceif it would only work properly.
It worked for half a day. After that it just gives one small burst of mist if I turn it on and off.
I thought the batteries may be flat so I put new ones in but to no avail.
I am very disappointed with this product and would’ve returned it if I could find the receipt.
Waste of money.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

karen55

karen55Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT YOU GET

Purchased this about 2 weeks ago. Set it on 1 and it worked straightaway. Went for a couple of hours and then stopped. Started it again, same thing. Didn’t use it for over a week a now when turned on it works once and that’s it. Love the smell that came with it, but it’s a waste of $30. Tried returning it but because I can’t find receipt woolies says they don’t know if I purchased it there. Calling Airwick on Monday. Very, very disappointed.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Jill

JillSydney

Waste of Money

You have to turn on manually every 8 hours. Thought I could have on low constant. Regret buying. Does not advice on box it is manually operated.Too expensive . Could not recommend

Purchased in April 2019 for $30.00.

anothermum

anothermum

essentially stinks

It’s a truly horrible smell calling itself essential oils peony and jasmine. Sounds so beautiful but smells something like a public toilet and sugar in an ashtray. Nothing like the fragrance you imagined or had before in a candle etc different brand of course. Strong chemical smell nothing like essential oil. Don’t get sucked in. If you want to spray extra chemicals in your home fly spray smells better than this.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Online store.

Vicky

VickySouth East Queensland, QLD

Like the product

Like the product and everything about it. Like the shape, all choices of smell are really nice and the mist adjustment very easy to use. Price reasonable especially when the product is on sale. I would recommend Air Wick essential mist for any household.

Purchased in April 2018 at Coles for $15.00.

LizJ

LizJDarwin, NT

Expensive waste of money.

Worked for awhile and I liked the product. However now only works once when first turned
on. I have to turn it off and then on again to get one mist action.

Purchased in January 2019.

This product sucks!!!

This product is horrible, it doesn't work at all. I put in my bathroom and the only way essential mist comes out is if i manually move button myself and even that sucks.
Total waste of money and very expensive!!!

WASTE OF MONEY

Complete waste of good money,very overpriced and useless!
The scent it sends out is virtually unsmellable even on full
I strongly recommend you leave this air freshener on the shelf

Lee

LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waste off money

Theses are expensive you cold buy other diffusers which last for months bought one never again they are not worth the price and expensive to buy refill only seems to come in Black not decorative at all

Cathy

Cathy

Money waster

If you are sitting on top of this product when it sends out its small puff of fragrance then it’s probably great. It does not send out a big plume of fragrance which is how it looks in the tv advert. Complete waste of money. I have it in a walk-in cupboard and still can barely smell it.

Waste of money

What a waste of money. If I still had box would take back.put in small toilet .no smell.so took out to watch if it came on no it didnt..only comes on when you first turn on.absalute rubbish.

Great little product

This is perfect for small areas. $12 includes oil at coles, easy to use, small so easy to hide but not lose the fragrance the floats around the lounge. Will definitely buy another one

Sally

SallyVictoria

No scent

I had this on the highest settings and could not smell much. I like the smell, when it comes out, but I have to constantly switch it on and off to work. Waste of money.

7307Somewhere in Oz

Don’t know if anyone else can smell this??

I purchased one of the starter packs for $30, after having it on highest setting I still could not smell anything. So I bought another and put in the same room and still nothing! Wth? Useless product, expensive and might look nice in container but forget the use of it. No scent even in small room
No more wasting money on Air Wick I’ll stick with stores that are specifically made for air scents. Overpriced for a bad product. Please cancel them.

Michelleasked

I just brought the air wick essential mist diffuser today, I’m wondering why it only works as soon as you turn it on only once? And there each time you switch it on and off?As it says on the package device will run on a 8 hour cycle however I was under the impression it ran constantly. Why would I buy it to have it only blow most whenever it feels like it? Is mine faulty? I’m putting it back in the package that I had to cut up to open it, and I’m getting my money back. This is a crappy product with false advertising!!

1homecook

I have one which I was disappointed with at the start. However it does only work (in cycles) of eight hours after being turned off and on again. It then emits the fragrance at a set cycle during that time, it’s not continual. Every morning, after resetting by turning off and on I just wait till the blue ring lights up and then I know it’s working when I see the fine mist of fragrance puffing out the top. The fragrance is beautiful. Maybe check that the refill is in correctly. Hope this helps.

Michelle

Thank you but I’m still going to get a refund for it. I’d like it to run continuously.

1homecook

I agree. It’s a bit of a pain to have to reset it every day. Have no idea why it was programmed to only work 8 hours at a time. I too thought it would work continuously, but unfortunately it doesn’t.

Stump

Stumpasked

On the highest settings, how long between bursts of fragrance. For example I turn it on, it mists, then how long until it mists again??

1homecook

Not sure about that. Have to reset by turning off and on every morning as it only works for 8 hours then turns off. It’s not as good as I expected. Disappointing.

Claire H.

Claire H.asked

Unless I manually switch on and off I only get the first initial puff then nothing, what am I doing wrong or is this a fault in your product? I always use air wick products found this very disappointing. Regards mrs c Pearson

1homecook

Contact air wick customer relations.

Get an answer from our members and Air Wick representatives