Ajax Floor Cleaner

See the Best Carpet & Floor Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Disappointing

Left very obvious streak marks across my polished wooden floors, despite doing them twice. Had to go over again with an old towel. Will continue the search for a product that does the job.

Waste of money

I have just purchased the Tropical Breeze Ajax floor cleaner. It leaves a slippery film on my floor tiles, and on the wooden floor leaves streak marks. Very disappointed with this product.

Simply the Best

I have tried everything with disappointing results.
Ajax floor cleaner is fantastic, clean floor with no streaks and smells fabulous. I won't be using anything else. Thanks to you my floors look great.

An effective cleaner with a great smell

The other reviewers are right - this is an excellent product. We used the Baking Soda & Citrus variety to clean our slate floors and they look like new. The product dried quickly and left a pleasant, clean, citrusy smell. We will definitely use this cleaner again, and would highly recommend it.

Its Wondeful..!!

It's the perfect floor cleaner I was searching for...!! Its fresh fragrance and effective cleaning is all I want. No heavy chemicals. Cost effective. I use it regularly and from a long time .Its refresh button for my home.My floor shines and is well clean.Its dry easily.Thank you so much.Amazing wonderful product,i must say.

Effective floor cleaner for laminate

I have been using the baking soda version for the last couple of years on laminate flooring and have been happy with it. Effective, and doesn't have the heavy chemical smell of some other floor cleaners. The bottle lasts a long time - you don't need a lot for an effective result.
good value, non-chemical smell, effective

Squeeky clean floors

I can't live without my ajax floor cleaner. You can tell how powerful this product is just by looking at the water in the mop bucket once you're done(and i mop on a daily basis) I use the green bottle with added baking soda. I have everyone hooked on it.
Works like magic and smells like heaven

citrus floor cleaner smells divine, i wanted to dab a little behind my ears. Fresh clean citrus fragrance. i love it thanks so much. floors look clean and dried very quickly. bravo
the fragrance
Only problem was I didnt discover it earlier.

I have been using the Ajax floor cleaner for years now, I always have a bottle in the cupboard and I love this product. One bottle goes a long way and will last a long time. It works great when mopping on lino or vinyl floors, and also tiled floors. It cleans dirt, stains, grease and anything else off your floors and leaves them looking and feeling really clean. This floor cleaner is not very expensive compared to other brands and works so well that I am never tempted to buy anything else. I really love the lemon scent, it is not overpowering but just smells nice and fresh.
not very expensive, one bottle goes a long way, excellent at cleaning floors