Rufus & Coco Wee Away

3.8

Nadine W.

Nadine W.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Wow - I’ll never be without this again

This actually works!!! I had initially bought for a small urine stain but then......an incident involving doodoo that was dry-reach worthy happened. I got rid of the bulk (yuck) then let Wee Away do it’s thing. Amazing product!

Purchased in November 2020 at Big W for $14.50.

Kittu D.

Kittu D.South East Queensland, QLD

Works

Actually it’s works! Not the best for the smell but my puppy didn’t pee same place if I use this spray. By the way it’s non toxic, this important for me.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $15.00.

Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

..dont waste your money

It may hide the smell a bit..but getting my chihauha to stop peeing in the same place it does not!i used almost half a bottle in her fave peeing place after the first treatment didnt work,and still she goes right on peeing in that very same spot.

Stained carpets

I used this product to remove bird poo when a magpie flew into our house. Unfortunately it left brown, oily marks on my wool carpet. I had to get the carpet professionally cleaned, yet the marks are still slightly there. It does say to patch test on the bottle, which I didn't do, so I can't blame the company but be very careful using it on carpet.

Jo8

Thanks for the response, however we did remove the bird poo first and I also tested it in another spot afterwards (with no poo) and it still left a stain. So it was the product. Perhaps it had gone off, as I’ve had it about a year.

Old Smell Came out Easily

I was away for a couple of weeks over the Christmas holiday and my cat peed on the couch. Room mates didn't clean it, and it smelled horrible when I got home. Scent had really soaked in, applied this several times only because the scent was oldish and had seeped into the cushioning and my couch now smells fresh and clean with no lingering smell of cat pee.

Purchased in January 2020 for $12.50.

Linda McAuliffe

Linda McAuliffeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wee Away

Have tried this product twice at different houses. Doesn't work. My cats have moved house several times and I'm trying to get one of them to use cat door (previously no problem). Started to pee in one spot and doesn't seem deterred by Wee Away, just keeps going back to same spot.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Rufus & C.Rufus & Coco

Great smell, but that's about it.

The apple scent is lovely and does mask the scent of urine fairly well, if only briefly. However, it does not prevent my cats from urinating in the same place I've used the Wee Away on. So, clearly, they can still smell their own urine and therefore pee there once again; if the Wee Away was actually killing the enzymes, I doubt my cats would go back to the same place. At almost $15, I don't believe the scent of this spray is a good enough reason to purchase; I'd have rather it worked as the bottle suggested.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $14.59.

Mahnoor

MahnoorBonner

Simply the best!!

I brought a friends cat home as they were going on a holiday. The cat peed on my bed and got on my curtains and wall which left a really strong smell. I sprayed vinegar and water on my mattress and surrounding areas but it did not work. I then bought this product and it worked almost instantly!! This product is a must have for pet owners!

Rufus & C.Rufus & Coco

Hi Mahnoor, thank you for the great feedback! We're thrilled to hear it :)

Lily

LilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works brilliantly

I use Wee Away when my kitty occasionally regurgitates. It's the most effective product I've tried. Once I've cleaned the area, I saturate the stain with Wee Away and let it sink in overnight. I then reapply just to make sure. I use an old, saturated sponge to clean the stain. I then use paper towels to remove the moisture. The stains are completely gone. It works exactly the same on old stains. Highly recommended. It does exactly what it says it does.

Rufus & C.Rufus & Coco

Thank you for taking the time to send us this furrific feedback!
    Love, Rufus & Coco

TinoPerth

It doesn't seem to work

Tino

Tried the rest - this is the best!!!

My cat decided to wee on my new lounge. I tried everything to rid the smell. Vinegar, bicarb, expensive products from pet store. Then was recommended this product. Not even 24 hours yet and the smell has reduced significantly. Will keep using until smell disappears completely. A complete godsend

Alisha

AlishaMelbourne

A product that actually works!!!

Tried many similar products and most may do one or the other but not great at getting rid of odour and stain. I tried this and was amazed how well it worked, even on an older stain. Very impressed that not only was the stain gone but the smell from the new puppy one. this is a MUST buy when training a puppy or having an old dog

Nola

NolaHoppers Crossing

Wee Away - The 'must have' product

Wee Away works like magic. Not just for 'wee' as the name implies. Perfect to remove stains on carpet from your pets 'master events' too. Simply 'pick up and remove' their little offering, spray the carpet, leave for a few minutes and then use a damp cloth and wipe away the marks. Really is the 'must have' product for the pet owner

Amazing stuff

Sprayed it on old wee stain and following instructions stain disappeared ...no odour either. Great results with new stains too. Worked well on vomit too. I have no problem recommending this product.!!

Hi Pamela,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your feedback!
    We're delighted to hear that our Wee Away Spray has been useful in cleaning up all kinds of accidents :)
    Love, The Team @ Rufus & Coco

Zoe

ZoeQueensland

This stuff is AMAZING!!!

This stuff removes all traces of male cat markings, cat vomit and anything that comes out of a puppy. Ive used it on a lounge, carpet, tiles and walls and it doesnt stain or leave a residue. The fragrance is nice and its super easy to use. I love it so much I have recommended it to friends and family. Nice work C&R!

Rufus & C.Rufus & Coco

Hi Zoe! Thanks so much for taking the time to send us your feedback! We're so glad to hear that you love using our Wee Away to help with whatever accidents you might encounter with your fur babies :)
    Love, The Team @ Rufus & Coco

Elizabeth H

Elizabeth H

Great product! Always have it on hand in case of accidents.

I love this product because it gets rid of urine and vomit smells without a strong smell of its own. I have used other urine products and I find the smell of them too strong but Wee Away smells like berries and is not overpowering. It works so well on vomit stains on the carpet. I also use it around the kitty litter tray where my cat likes to scratch after being in the kitty litter as she sometimes has urine on her paws. Once she weed on a small mat on the carpet and I sprayed the carpet thoroughly, she never weed there again. As I said I have used other urine eliminating products but they just don't compare to Wee Away.

Waste of money

I bought this product and it made absolutely no difference. My kitten still wees and poops everywhere I have sprayed it! Waste of $14 and the bottle leaks as well. Not a good product. After reading reviews, I went and bought a bottle of eucalyptus oil and that seems to work at half the price!

Mandy

Mandy

Fantastic Product

Thankyou so much for this amazing product. We welcomed a new puppy into our house a week ago and it has worked a treat! Highly recommended by me. Very happy Customer!

rufus & Coco all your products are great

I have used several of you products over the years and find them fantastic they do what they say they will do I use the flee drench every time I bath my dog every 2 weeks

Amanda

AmandaAdelaide

Did what it said

Had cleaned up a cat wee with water and carpet spot spray, to no avail. I found this about 2 weeks later, one spray and no more smell. A pleasant enough citrus smell for a couple of days while it dried and now nothing. Very happy as we have a young cat that 'acts out' regularly by peeing where it knows it shouldn't. Thanks

Judy K.

Judy K.asked

Does it get bad dog odor out of carpets

Hi Judy,

Rufus & Coco Wee Away is a professionally formulated odor and stain remover, perfect for carpets. It contains naturally derived enzymes and a fresh scent to neutralise odor, deodorise and remove urine, faeces and vomit stains (even old stains!) without harsh chemicals.

To ensure that you're using it correctly please follow the simple directions below:

Turn the nozzle to stream and saturate the entire soiled area, particularly the edges of the stain. Allow to air dry. Repeat as needed. After the final application has dried, rinse sparingly with water and blot dry with a paper towel, working from outside to centre. No scrubbing required!

Kind regards,

Jay H

Jay Hasked

Hi, ive just moved into a new house with 3 yr old cat and i think he has sprayed near tge front entrance but i cant find a specific area. Would wee away help with tge odur if sprayed on a large surfce area of floors and doorway? Any suggestions?

Tino

I think that would be a total waste of money. Wee away needs to flood the affected are, band may or may not work. try to sniff out an exact spot. I found Carpet Power to be much more effective than Wee Away, and cheaper too.

Hi Jay,

Absolutely! Spraying Wee Away across the full surface would definitely help with the odour. Spray the surface, leave it on to work for a couple of hours, and then wipe down with water.

Love, Rufus & Coco

Jas

Jasasked

Hi Rufus and Co, I have an elderly cat that when its stressed or if he's been sleeping in a room and we've closed the door on him, he poos. It is driving me nuts. He seems to do it in one area. I have used this product here and there and am quite happy with it however I would like to know the best way to clean up the gross poo, prevent him doing it there again and to get rid of the smell? Thanks..

Hi Jas,

Thank you for getting in touch with us!

Rufus & Coco Wee Away is a professionally formulated odour and stain remover for urine, vomit - and faeces!

Firstly, remove the excess waste with paper towels. Now, turn the nozzle to stream to saturate the entire soiled area, particularly the edges of the stain. Allow to air dry. Repeat as needed. After the final application has dried, rinse sparingly with water and blot dry with a paper towel, working from outside to centre. No scrubbing is required!

Please note, do not shampoo the carpet until after you have cleaned the area with Wee Away, and don't dilute.

We hope you find that this works pawfectly!

Get an answer from our members and Rufus & Coco representatives