Kayla

KaylaJacka 2914, ACT

this product is absolutely fantastic!

Okay so I do not have a lot of background in selecting a good urine cleaner product but I bought this product immediately after hearing from a friend's recommendation. So far, i love it!!! It doesn't leave any residue nor any smell at all. I absolutely love this product!

Purchased in September 2020.

Kris R.

Kris R.

Excellent product!

Urine Free is a life saver! It is extremely effective at removing the odour of cat urine and the fact that you don’t have to wash the item is amazing as we had a highly stressed cat who was peeing on the couch. Can’t recommend this product enough!

Purchased in February 2019 for A$25.95.

Odour free. Thankyou

Brilliant product. Excellent Australian company! Swift turn-around from order to delivery. We have tried many pet shop off-the-shelf products for our outside area and find that your product truly lives up to it's promise... and leaves a pleasant odour on the astro turf. We have purchased bulk 3 times and wil continue to do so. Thank you, the Belle family

Hollie

HollieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely happy! Fab product!

Thanks to Urine Free the stench of cat urine in my garden bed/soil has reduced significantly along with dog pee along the fence! Success! Will definitely buy again, very impressed

Purchased in October 2019 at Urine Free for A$97.95.

Carlotta S

Carlotta SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great odour eliminator

Great work eliminating the odour!!10/10.
The torch was great to find other stains.
Some Old stains needed a more applications. The old stains Still illuminated green when I used the torch.

Purchased in August 2019 at On line for A$60.00.

Review collected in partnership with Urine Free

At last a product to remove problem urine stains

My little miniature poodle is inclined to wee inside in a particular spot. Have applied Urine free with great results The stain of past misdemeanours are minimal now Also have used on a recent spot & odour & stain gone

Zuzia

ZuziaPerth

Really works

After one year of my miniature dachhund puppy urinating on a patch of soil in my small garden the smell of urine was beginning to be problematic. I was looking for a product that could neutralize the stench and came across Urine Free. I was a little sceptical at first given it is being marketed for artificial grass/ carpet or hard surfaces. To my delight it worked on the garden soil too! I used a 5 l container on approx 15 sqm and the smell is gone. I have no hesitation to recommend this product.

Sharon

SharonIllawarra, NSW

Excellent product, really works

I have been using this product, urinefree for some years now and it is the only cleaning product I’ve used that actually does what it claims. It removes the stain and the odour completely and is so easy to use. Would recommend it to anyone 100%.

MON

MONSouth East Queensland, QLD

Urine Free is everything it claims!

Cat urine odour and stains are the most difficult to remove from carpet. Urine Free is everything it claims. It's easy to apply, and without any offensive or over-powering smells of its own. The results were amazing after the first application. I'm so impressed that I would definitely purchase their other products with much confidence in the outcome. Urine Free is truly deserving of five stars.

Purchased in July 2019 at Start Bio Solutions for A$30.00.

DogSense Dog Training

DogSense Dog TrainingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works first time Every time for Doggy Daycare

This product works! After running doggy daycare and vacation care using other products for years, Dan provided me with a product that is simple, clean and gets results. Love it

Review collected in partnership with Urine Free

Best pet product purchase yet.

Our puppy was toilet trained on wee mats when we got him, but a change in environment and other factors saw him starting to urinate on everything. I found urine free through a Google search and gave it a go. The pack contained a spray bottle (full) and 2L of urine free and even a blue light to detect urine spots around the house, our furnishings are dark, so this assisted. Just follow the instructions, and WOW, the smell is instantly gone! Best product ever. This has helped us in retraining our dog, he no longer revisits his usual wee spots, and the product has a great smell. I even gave a sample to a friend who is toilet training her 2yo, she loves it- no urine smells. Would highly recommend to others with a pet wee problem.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$99.00.

Tatiana

TatianaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing product!

So happy with this product. I love that it is made with non-toxic and eco-friendly ingredients and is safe to use. We do a lot of dog sitting and this puts my mind at ease in case any accidents happen!

Purchased in May 2019.

Cynthia

CynthiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

As the name says.... Urine free

Urine Free. The name says it all. Smell instantly gone....let me stress that...INSTANTLY..... gone.
Can't remark about stains. Our rugs are great at hiding stains, so I can't comment. But smell.... this stuff is quite simply brilliant

melv

melv

Beyond amazing!

By far the best product on the market - and I’ve tried most of them - including natural/home remedies - this beats them all hands down! Would definitely recommend and will definitely repurchase - fabulous!!

French bulldog rescue

French bulldog rescueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It is perfect and we don’t know how we lived without it!!

Running a dog rescue from home and with 4 of those dogs needing nappies not to mention dogs that come in that have not been house trained we find Urinefree to be absolutely invaluable. We have tried just about every product imaginable but none have even mildly measured up to this product, it truly does work!
French bulldog rescue

Fi Fi

Fi FiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

We all know cat per stinks!

I have a 17 year old cat who has started peeing on my carpet....this is the only product I have found to really remove the smell permanently, rather than masking the odour.

Purchased in January 2018 at Online.

Debbie

DebbieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love the urine detector !!

Using the urine detector was the easiest way to find where a stray male cat had "sprayed" in my house over a few weeks.
The aroma of Urine Free was pretty powerful that night, but went away over the next day or so. It was much better than the smell of urine ... which I couldn't find previously.
Deliver was super fast and arrived within 3 days.

Review collected in partnership with Urine Free

Confidence Restored Using Product.

Great to have peace of mind when wearing the pants knowing you have great protection and confidence that mishaps are now a thing of the past. Thank you for restoring that.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$108.00.

Julz

Julz

The only product that has ever worked

I purchased the 75ml bottle to test out after reading reviews. It actually worked, all traces of urine smell removed. Bottle finished within a week and have now ordered 5L bottles to have on hand. Brilliant!!

Purchased in July 2019 at UrineFree .

Samuel P.

Samuel P.South East Queensland, QLD

1 application and smells new again!

Done and done. Dry cat urine (a week old) on new lounge. 1 application and smells new again! Thanks for the product, you guys don't even need to warrant it because it works! Fast and easy transaction and postage time. Cheaper than mainstream alternatives too.

Purchased in June 2019.

Frannieasked

I have used urine off for my cats in the past and have always been happy with it. However, I just ordered a new batch (August 2020) and it appears the formula has changed. It is now heavily perfumed (which makes me sneeze) and it stained my carpet, which it has never done before. I will not use this product in the future unless I can use what I believe is the old formula.
Has anyone else had these issues?

Dan L.Urine Free

Hi Frannie,

Thank you for your question.

We have not changed our formulation for urineFREE, it has always been scented. However, we do usually have a Fragrance Free range. It is not currently available on our website as we are testing a new formulation for this specific range only.

You may have previously ordered the Fragrance Free range, hence why the change in smell?

With regards to the stain on your carpet, in some instances, the acid in the urine and some carpet fibres can form tannin while the urine is drying and this can result in a carpet stain.

Often stains may become larger, darker and the odour stronger when they rise to the surface – this is common. This is the urine in the sublayers rising to the surface for further treatment and removal. These stains can take two to three treatments with urineFREE and you will see the stains become lighter and smaller upon further treatments until they eventually disappear. Read more about cleaning your carpet.

Sometimes the stain is just dirt. Try removing these carpet stains with a mild detergent and water.

You can find out more here: https://www.urinefree.com.au/faq/what-is-the-stain-around-the-area-of-carpet-i-treated

We hope this helps!

Thanks,
Dan

Frannie

I have never noticed a fragrance free label. How do you know if it is this - on old stock still in stores? I cannot use the scented one as it makes me sneeze and the smell will not go away.

Dan L.Urine Free

Hi Frannie, the label for the Fragrance Free range is different. You can see it here: https://www.urinefree.com.au/wp-content/uploads/UFFRGFREE750ML-WEB.png

We can't be sure if there would be any stock left at our retailers unfortunately, but you could call the ones located close to you to find out. You can find the list of these here: https://www.urinefree.com.au/find-a-retailer

Alternatively, keep an eye out for the release of the new Fragrance Free formulation. We will announce it via email and social media.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
Dan

Clare P

Clare Pasked

Our backyard is approximately 60 square metres with artificial turf, and we have one German Shepherd. How much of this product would you recommend we use? Would it be a whole 5l bottle for each use or should that last a few uses? Thanks

shanesset

shanessetasked

Hi Urine Free,

I have used multiple over the counter urine stain and odour removers and professional cleaners that are unable to remove year old stains. Will this remove the stains?

Get an answer from our members and Urine Free representatives