Great odour eliminator

Great work eliminating the odour!!10/10.
The torch was great to find other stains.
Some Old stains needed a more applications. The old stains Still illuminated green when I used the torch.

Purchased in August 2019 at On line for $60.00.

At last a product to remove problem urine stains

My little miniature poodle is inclined to wee inside in a particular spot. Have applied Urine free with great results The stain of past misdemeanours are minimal now Also have used on a recent spot & odour & stain gone

Really works

After one year of my miniature dachhund puppy urinating on a patch of soil in my small garden the smell of urine was beginning to be problematic. I was looking for a product that could neutralize the stench and came across Urine Free. I was a little sceptical at first given it is being marketed for artificial grass/ carpet or hard surfaces. To my delight it worked on the garden soil too! I used a 5 l container on approx 15 sqm and the smell is gone. I have no hesitation to recommend this product.

Excellent product, really works

I have been using this product, urinefree for some years now and it is the only cleaning product I’ve used that actually does what it claims. It removes the stain and the odour completely and is so easy to use. Would recommend it to anyone 100%.

Urine Free is everything it claims!

Cat urine odour and stains are the most difficult to remove from carpet. Urine Free is everything it claims. It's easy to apply, and without any offensive or over-powering smells of its own. The results were amazing after the first application. I'm so impressed that I would definitely purchase their other products with much confidence in the outcome. Urine Free is truly deserving of five stars.

Purchased in July 2019 at Start Bio Solutions for $30.00.

Works first time Every time for Doggy Daycare

This product works! After running doggy daycare and vacation care using other products for years, Dan provided me with a product that is simple, clean and gets results. Love it

Best pet product purchase yet.

Our puppy was toilet trained on wee mats when we got him, but a change in environment and other factors saw him starting to urinate on everything. I found urine free through a Google search and gave it a go. The pack contained a spray bottle (full) and 2L of urine free and even a blue light to detect urine spots around the house, our furnishings are dark, so this assisted. Just follow the instructions, and WOW, the smell is instantly gone! Best product ever. This has helped us in retraining our dog, he no longer revisits his usual wee spots, and the product has a great smell. I even gave a sample to a friend who is toilet training her 2yo, she loves it- no urine smells. Would highly recommend to others with a pet wee problem.

Purchased in June 2019 for $99.00.

Amazing product!

So happy with this product. I love that it is made with non-toxic and eco-friendly ingredients and is safe to use. We do a lot of dog sitting and this puts my mind at ease in case any accidents happen!

Purchased in May 2019.

As the name says.... Urine free

Urine Free. The name says it all. Smell instantly gone....let me stress that...INSTANTLY..... gone.
Can't remark about stains. Our rugs are great at hiding stains, so I can't comment. But smell.... this stuff is quite simply brilliant

Beyond amazing!

By far the best product on the market - and I’ve tried most of them - including natural/home remedies - this beats them all hands down! Would definitely recommend and will definitely repurchase - fabulous!!

Purchased in July 2019.

It is perfect and we don’t know how we lived without it!!

Running a dog rescue from home and with 4 of those dogs needing nappies not to mention dogs that come in that have not been house trained we find Urinefree to be absolutely invaluable. We have tried just about every product imaginable but none have even mildly measured up to this product, it truly does work!
French bulldog rescue

Purchased in July 2019.

We all know cat per stinks!

I have a 17 year old cat who has started peeing on my carpet....this is the only product I have found to really remove the smell permanently, rather than masking the odour.

Purchased in January 2018 at Online.

Love the urine detector !!

Using the urine detector was the easiest way to find where a stray male cat had "sprayed" in my house over a few weeks.
The aroma of Urine Free was pretty powerful that night, but went away over the next day or so. It was much better than the smell of urine ... which I couldn't find previously.
Deliver was super fast and arrived within 3 days.

Purchased in July 2019.

Confidence Restored Using Product.

Great to have peace of mind when wearing the pants knowing you have great protection and confidence that mishaps are now a thing of the past. Thank you for restoring that.

Purchased in June 2019 for $108.00.

The only product that has ever worked

I purchased the 75ml bottle to test out after reading reviews. It actually worked, all traces of urine smell removed. Bottle finished within a week and have now ordered 5L bottles to have on hand. Brilliant!!

Purchased in July 2019 at UrineFree .

1 application and smells new again!

Done and done. Dry cat urine (a week old) on new lounge. 1 application and smells new again! Thanks for the product, you guys don't even need to warrant it because it works! Fast and easy transaction and postage time. Cheaper than mainstream alternatives too.

Purchased in June 2019.

Great product

This was the only product that actually removed the smell from our synthetic grass we could not be happier. We will most definitely be purchasing again and again. Arrived within just a few days.

Purchased in May 2019 for $79.99.

Urine free

Was dubious... have an old stinky cat who likes to wee on the dogs beds and I could never get the smell out. Product works extremely well and leaves a pleasant smell... not too perfumey. Will be purchasing more.

Purchased in May 2019 for $38.98.

The best if not only product that says it will do what its meant to do.

With 2 dogs and no grass.... just paving and concrete this product is a god send as we were having real urine odour issues but now.......No more smells. Cant recommend enough if you are a pet owner.

Purchased in May 2019.

Love it great product

Love this product with 4 large dogs on artificial turf it got rid of the urine smell and left a beautiful smelling yard. Arrived within 4 days of purchase too

Purchased in May 2019 for $210.00.

I noticed that on the video the stains she was trying to remove with very small and light. Has ANYONE used this product on a black stain of urine and what were the results? I felt that the video didn't show me what I wanted to see and all the reviews are concerning smell

I have hardwood flooring that has become Stained from the amount of times the cat has urinated on them. Will this product work to remove the soaked in smells? Other rooms in the home have floating floorboards and laminate which she also urinates on, however the smell isn't as bad in these rooms
Hi Bernie, Thank you for your enquiry. If you go to our website www.urinefree.com.au we have a large section dedicated to removing urine stains from wooden flooring, there is also a video outlining the treatment process. We hope this information has been of assistance.

Wondering the coverage area? I have a very large area pathway and tiles out door area. It is not sealed tiles and grouting. What should I buy through square footage? Cost as well.
Hi Macgabe, Thank you for your enquiry. The amount of urineFREE needed will depend on the amount and age of urine and we are therefore not able to give an exact coverage amount per square foot. For urineFREE to work it needs to get in contact with the urine deposits and if your tiles are untreated and has exposed grout you may need a second treatment due to the porosity of the surface causing the uric acid to be in the pores of the tile/grout. If its a large area it may be most economical to get our 10 litre urineFREE to start with. All our pricing is available on www.urinefree.com.au We hope this information has been of assistance and thank you for considering urineFREE

CategoryCarpet & Floor Cleaners