Karpet Stain Remover Powder

Karpet Stain Remover Powder

See the Best Carpet & Floor Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

IvanSWimmera, VIC

A wonderful product for eliminating any potential blemish on carpet.

My wife and I have been using this product to maintain the cleanliness of our carpets in four different homes over a period of 48 years and have never been disappointed in its effectiveness.

Purchased in October 1970.

IT JUST WORKS

Bought a small unit whose carpets needed a bit of TLC.
However, an un-opened container of Karpet was left in the cupboard which I ignored as I assumed it was no good. After trying 2 other brands, 12 months later I used Karpet on a fresh stain, as well as the many old stains.
Results were just the best and so easy to use.
Need more now and just found out Bunnings are a stockist.

Gigi

GigiMelbourne

Best Product Ever for Carpet Cleaning.

Best product ever.. I have used it for years and love the fresh smell it leaves on the soiled surface. Instantly removes stains and make liquid spills easy to clean. Why is it so hard to find.??

RobertTallwoods Village

The Best

I have used this product ever since being involved in the floor coverings industry over 40 years ago. It has saved our carpets from some horrible accidents. The most recent being beetroot. We bought 6 tins some time ago & it has run out. My research to find stock has to date yielded no results. It is not the first superior product to disappear from the market and won't be the last. I swear by Karpet and don't know where to turn for an alternative.

The only thing that actually works

Totally agree.. it is the only thing that actually works and does not strip colour from the carpet. Where can you buy it now???

shazza
shazza

UPDATE May 2015 This product has been discontinued :-(

Marnie

MarnieMelbourne

Excellent, only thing that really works

This product has been increasingly harder to buy, but used correctly it has kept my carpets clean and Unstained for 20 years. That's with two dogs, five children and a pale beige coloured carpet. It also deodorises and removes all evidence of unfortunate mistakes or spills. It requires you to scrape any solid matter spilled, I use soda water to dilute spills like red wine for example, blot all moisture with paper towel, sprinkle Karpet powder leave until dry and vacuum. The powder absorbs all the stain and leaves your carpet clean, deodorised and stain free. If it's stubborn repeat the steps.
It is truly marvellous and I don't understand why everybody isn't using it.