Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover

Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover

Doesn’t everything it’s meant to

Great product for cleaning the pups little messes but dear god do not breathe it in. It lingers in the back of your throat leaving a foul taste for hours. WEAR A MASK!

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for $8.00.

Best Carpet Stain and Odour Remover

I have been using this product for over a year and it has got every single stain and smell out my household could possibly throw at it. Everything from chocolate, crayon, texter, dog poo and wee even toddler wee and poo it can handle it all yes sometimes it has needed an second application probably because i didnt go over it properly in the first place but it truely is good stuff. I highly recommend this product.

Purchased in August 2017.

Response from representative of the company/distributor solved the problem. Product itself is fantastic.

Product works brilliantly. Our carpet is off-white with patterns created by a feline huntress. We previously thought she had destroyed the carpet, but Dr Beckmann's Carpet Cleaner has restored the original look of our decor by removing our cat's 'artwork'.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $6.00.

This actually works!

We had a dark stain on grey wool carpet and this product instantly removed it. I'm usually quite dubious about these kind of products but this one is definitely worth getting.

Purchased in February 2019.

Like magic

I'm actually a professional carpet and upholstery cleaner
This product is absolutely amazing
Gets most stains out like magic.
Fully recommend

Pet stain and odour removal , for carpets and upholstery.

Had dried dog urine stains and odours on our carpet.Had tried everything to remove the stain, steam cleaning,expensive cleaner from the pet store, vinegar, soap and water and nothing worked, just made it worse and into a larger area.Noticed the pet stain and odour remover at the supermarket and thought I would give it a try.Fantastic results, first time,the stain is almost un-noticable No odour remains. Finally found a product that works.

Great product

This stain remover lived up to its name. I had a very old stain one of my grandchildren had a upset tummy. We washed the carpet but stain never moved. We I saw “it works” for this product I am very happy with results and agree the patch cleaned shows up the rest of the carpet.

Works very well

Dr Beckmann Carpet stain remover works extremely well. The product is very easy to use, does not unnecessarily soak your carpets and importantly, from my experience, does clean the stains you want to get out. It works so well in fact that the area that I've treated currently stands out because it looks much cleaner than the area around it. I highly recommend this carpet cleaner above others.

Old urine stains

Bought 20 year old home, 99 year old lady previous owner. Although excellent 2 year old carpet had many urine stains bed to ensuite. Your stain remover removed all, absolutely ecstatic. Thsnk you.

Great Formula for Doggy Accidents

I've used this for 2 years. Fantastic, as our dog has had a few messy accidents. It always gets the stains out and the smell. I can't recommend it enough. It's saved our carpet many times as we live in an apartment.

Let me clarify - I used the Dr. Beckman Pet Stain & Odour Remover for Carpets. :)

So far, so good

Just used this on some unknown dark stains on (old) cream carpet in a rental flat. Had imagined they were permanent as were there when I moved in. This product removed them all 90-100%, and that's with poor application really. The carpet itself is so old/dirty, that there is still a mark now, but that's more of a "clean" spot. Really impressed at how quickly it worked. For my job at least - double thumbs-up

It stained my carpet

Be aware that his product my stain your carpet.
I tested mine and the test spot turned out fine, but over the spot I actually needed cleaned it discoloured my carpet and ruined it. I lost my entire security deposit/ bond because of it.

keep it handy

when a glass of wine fell on the carpet I used dr Beckmann and the stain was gone used on old stains and worked fantastic, its sa good porduct safe, even on old carpet and where "heavy" traffic is in doorways, that became cleaner. yes a great product, thought bought it at ALDI,

Fantasic

I have a beautiful thick rug which is about 50 years old. It has a Persian pattern in lots of different colours but in the centre it has a white motif (which had turned grey/brown). Also when it gets wet it stinks. Its too big to haul out into the sun and I have tried steam mopping it many times with minimum results. The other day I noticed my dog had weed on it and it smelt worse. So I went to Wollies and saw Dr Beckmann Pet Stain & Odour remover. The label says "it works..." so I thought I would give it a try.
It is AMAZING! The grey/brown motive is now white and the room smells nice again. I didn't read the instructions before use and I tore off the seal so more product came out and finished the 650ml container just on the centre of the rug. Love it and this will definitely be on my shopping list again.

Excellent carpet cleaner

Dr Beckmann's Stain Remover for carpets is a perfect way to clean up little messes quickly and easily.
I own a Vax carpet shampooer, but this product is ideal for the urgent stains and soiling. The carpet looks like new again, and there is no odour after removing cat vomit.
Highly recommended for people with long-haired cats or any other pets or children, and it would be an ideal solution for Tenants.
At around $8.80, and for the high performance it gives - it is a bargain.

3yo child 0, Dr Beckmann 1

We recently moved into a place with wheat coloured carpet. Our 3 year old girl seems to create spots without trying despite my ban on anything remotely staining being allowed on the carpeted areas.
My wife picked up a bottle of Dr Beckmann. I just tried it and it got out Mark's from even the previous occupant.
The carpet has come up like new. Thanks.
Great product. A permanent cleaning supply now

This product really works

Dr Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover really works It’s easy to use with built in applicator I have used this product to remove red wine stains from cream coloured carpet and it worked! I have also used it on cordial stains and even pasta sauce stains and it works every time. I always keep a bottle under the kitchen sink for a quick clean up. The product is great .... but what the heck is wrong with my family ?

Amazing removed dog urine

I am very excited to say it works. We have tried a few products in Woolworths recently. I think the product is amazing. It has removed old and new stains of dog urine and dog sick from cream carpet. Also old sick stain from when our child was unwell. I am getting more and so recommend it. I personally feel with the products It depends on the surface, material and what type of stain.

Old Stains on a Cream Pure Wool Carpet

I was pretty amazed. I cleaned the carpet with Preen Vanish, and then came back over it with Dr Beckmann Carpet Stain remover. The stains were old and unsightly. I was considering giving up on this pure wool cream carpet mat, that I paid for, over $1,000. The initial damage was done by recalcitrant teenagers and an unauthorised party one weekend, when parents were away. It was compounded by a male dog marking his territory when the kids came home for Christmas with their assortment of pets, cats and dogs. Finally a makeup spill rounded it off.

After this treatment, it is the best it has looked since 'the party' and good enough to keep. It is soft, it smells and looks good. I did not try to remove any grease, but it coped with almost everything else.

The Perfect Carpet Stain Remover

Just recently while I was having a drink at The Entrance Hotel I saw one of the staff members using a bottle with a liquid in, a brush and a sponge and was so easily removing stains next to bar left over by customers and believe me it was like magic .... and it was Dr. Beckman. Of course the next went and bought one from Coles and voila all the stains at our house disappeared ... some tea, lipstick, body cream, dirt ... the lot all gone and carpet looks like new now.

How do I put the lid on so that it doesn't leak everywhere when inverted to clean a stain?

will this product get a coffee stain out of my new light grey carpet?
Probably but who's to say... I guess it depends how lon gthe stain's been there but also more so the material type and construction of the carpet... so no one will be able to give you a definitive answer. I was shocked at how well this product worked... OK, I'm not a "clean freak" or know anything about cleaning products but I've used carpet cleaner products in a bottle before and this by far worked the best out of all I've tried in the past... and it's easier tooNo it's not made for coffee stains. It's made for removing animal odour and staining. If you have a coffee stain - google a remedy that includes white vinegar, bicard etc. There's some good one's on the net. Once you removed most of the coffee stain; make a paste of bicarb and water and let dry fully and once dry, vacuum; then repeat this step again if necessary. The bicard will draw up the residue of the coffee out of the carpet as the bicarb dries. It's important to never use hot water or a rubbing action on a carpet stain, otherwise it will set the stain in the fibre. Hope this helps!

Is Dr Beckmann's Carpet Stain Remover suitable to remove a mixture of honey. lemon juice & water from an off-white carpet? The mess was soaked up with paper towels, but the stain remains.
I really dont know, it depends on the fibre of the carpet. One thing I do know, if Dr Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover cant remove it, nothing else will. Its worth a try and much cheaper than professional cleaning.Thank you, I will try it.

Similar listings