Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover

Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover

See the Best Carpet & Floor Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Elly-may H.

Elly-may H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A practical and affordable miracle for removing pet stains

I have a dog with a bladder issue and she has left unwanted stains on carpets and rugs, not to mention the smell. I have tried other carpet cleaners and even hired a carpet shampooer to no avail, some removed a bit of the stains but few removed the smell. I bought Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover with low expectations but wow was I proven wrong. After one use long held stains were removed and the associated smells were gone too. I cannot recommend this enough, it is easy to use, cleans great, doesn't leave carpets wet and removes odours.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $8.00.

very good

This is really good. was scared to use it at first. But word of caution. Don't us the bottle provided, too much product comes out. Rather use a spray bottle, but use the sponge applicator. You will have much more control of amount of product to use, and you don't need much. Great for small stains.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bargains Online for $3.99.

Sue M.

Sue M.Illawarra, NSW

Best Carpet Cleaner I've Ever Used

After having spent weeks looking to replace a loungeroom rug and deciding they were all too expensive, this morning, I dragged out a previously purchased one that had become quite stained with in ground, muddy pawprints. I decided to give it one last shot and started using Dr.Beckham's Carpet stain remover and it's coming up like new. I am so impressed with this product and will need to purchase more by the end of the day. This certainly beats paying hundreds for a new rug!

Purchased in January 2018.

Denbo

DenboGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow! - it worked!!

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $6.40.

Matt

MattPerth, WA

This is amazing!!

This is amazing!! It cleaned up the mucus stains on my carpet, I never thought that it would pickup such a heavy stain, but it did! I'm never looking back at other products!

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Kaitlyn R.

Kaitlyn R.Perth, WA

Absolutely amazing!!!!

This is what my ottoman looked like after one application. My ottoman had years of dirt build up and it cleaned no it right up. Absolutely amazing and for $8, what a bargain. 100% recommend

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $8.00.

This is a miracle!!

Love this product! I have used this product today to clean my suede sofa and it looks like new! There was a large circular stain to one of the seat cushions from a cough medicine that had hardened and I have tried endlessly to get it off the mark has been there for about 3 years now as nothing would lift it! Well until today!! I literally applied the product over the area and around a minute later lightly rubbed over it will the sponge brush provided and just like that the stain is gone! Honestly amazing I am so please! Highly recommended

Purchased in May 2019.

Melanie

Melanie

Doesn’t everything it’s meant to

Great product for cleaning the pups little messes but dear god do not breathe it in. It lingers in the back of your throat leaving a foul taste for hours. WEAR A MASK!

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for $8.00.

Not Happy Jan

Not Happy JanAustralind

Best Carpet Stain and Odour Remover

I have been using this product for over a year and it has got every single stain and smell out my household could possibly throw at it. Everything from chocolate, crayon, texter, dog poo and wee even toddler wee and poo it can handle it all yes sometimes it has needed an second application probably because i didnt go over it properly in the first place but it truely is good stuff. I highly recommend this product.

Purchased in August 2017.

Response from representative of the company/distributor solved the problem. Product itself is fantastic.

Product works brilliantly. Our carpet is off-white with patterns created by a feline huntress. We previously thought she had destroyed the carpet, but Dr Beckmann's Carpet Cleaner has restored the original look of our decor by removing our cat's 'artwork'.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $6.00.

This actually works!

We had a dark stain on grey wool carpet and this product instantly removed it. I'm usually quite dubious about these kind of products but this one is definitely worth getting.

Purchased in February 2019.

Like magic

I'm actually a professional carpet and upholstery cleaner
This product is absolutely amazing
Gets most stains out like magic.
Fully recommend

Pet stain and odour removal , for carpets and upholstery.

Had dried dog urine stains and odours on our carpet.Had tried everything to remove the stain, steam cleaning,expensive cleaner from the pet store, vinegar, soap and water and nothing worked, just made it worse and into a larger area.Noticed the pet stain and odour remover at the supermarket and thought I would give it a try.Fantastic results, first time,the stain is almost un-noticable No odour remains. Finally found a product that works.

Great product

This stain remover lived up to its name. I had a very old stain one of my grandchildren had a upset tummy. We washed the carpet but stain never moved. We I saw “it works” for this product I am very happy with results and agree the patch cleaned shows up the rest of the carpet.

Baruch C.

Baruch C.Melbourne

Works very well

Dr Beckmann Carpet stain remover works extremely well. The product is very easy to use, does not unnecessarily soak your carpets and importantly, from my experience, does clean the stains you want to get out. It works so well in fact that the area that I've treated currently stands out because it looks much cleaner than the area around it. I highly recommend this carpet cleaner above others.

Robyn Cook

Robyn Cook

Old urine stains

Bought 20 year old home, 99 year old lady previous owner. Although excellent 2 year old carpet had many urine stains bed to ensuite. Your stain remover removed all, absolutely ecstatic. Thsnk you.

Blondie-nessSydney

Great Formula for Doggy Accidents

I've used this for 2 years. Fantastic, as our dog has had a few messy accidents. It always gets the stains out and the smell. I can't recommend it enough. It's saved our carpet many times as we live in an apartment.

Blondie-ness

Let me clarify - I used the Dr. Beckman Pet Stain & Odour Remover for Carpets. :)

Ryan

RyanLondon

So far, so good

Just used this on some unknown dark stains on (old) cream carpet in a rental flat. Had imagined they were permanent as were there when I moved in. This product removed them all 90-100%, and that's with poor application really. The carpet itself is so old/dirty, that there is still a mark now, but that's more of a "clean" spot. Really impressed at how quickly it worked. For my job at least - double thumbs-up

Maddy

MaddyCanberra

It stained my carpet

Be aware that his product my stain your carpet.
I tested mine and the test spot turned out fine, but over the spot I actually needed cleaned it discoloured my carpet and ruined it. I lost my entire security deposit/ bond because of it.

keep it handy

when a glass of wine fell on the carpet I used dr Beckmann and the stain was gone used on old stains and worked fantastic, its sa good porduct safe, even on old carpet and where "heavy" traffic is in doorways, that became cleaner. yes a great product, thought bought it at ALDI,