Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover

4.5

Han L.

Han L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing product.

I have a long time stain on my carpet, and have tried many other approaches to remove it, e.g.,steam cleaning, upholstery cleaner and many other chemical products. This one was the only that WORKS amazingly! the stain was really gone! I cannot understand how it works, but it indeed works.

Purchased in August 2020 for $8.00.

Edward E.

Edward E.Sydney, NSW

It’s okay

Bottles Liquid distribution is poorly designed, having you Pearce a small hole through a sealing cap. Entire cap came off when attempting to clean the brush head. Can not be placed back on..

Product removed some light stains but after quite a few applications

Purchased in October 2020 for $6.00.

Did not do anything the other reviews suggested

I read a fair few of the reviews here and was excited to use this product. It did not remove the stain, it also ‘bleached’ the carpet (it was new, light colored carpet so I was surprised it left an even lighter spot, which only highlighted the stain). I followed the instructions, made a small hole in the seal (as others warned) and used the solution sparingly. The brush was too harsh on the carpet and left it too fluffy on the spot treated. Did not treat the stain effectively at all. We have looped wool carpet, maybe it doesn’t work on that.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Carpet Cleaning Products

Find out how Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover compares to other Carpet Cleaning Products

Be careful of the seal

I would have loved to give a good review. This is the first time using this product I read and followed directions carefully and made a small hole in the seal put on the brush however product soaked upholstery I tried to make a foam to work in but to no avail I removed the brush to clean and Found that the seal had come off and was stuck inside the brush head I’m hoping my furniture is not ruined and I’m trying to dry it

Purchased in September 2020 at ALDI.

A Customer

A Customer

It actually works

I had a yellow stain on my cream carpet from cat vomit. I'd used a different brand of carpet cleaner without success and thought I would have to replace the carpet as the stain was in a really obvious place. It took a few applications of Dr Beckmans but it did eventually get the stain out. Highly recommenced.

Purchased in December 2019.

So happy with the result

I had doggie wee stains on our beige carpet from my old doggie. I always washed the stains at the time but couldn’t completely get the marks out. I followed the product directions and I’m so happy with the results. I used a sponge and water in a bucket to sponge out the product after waiting 3 minutes and I was surprised that the bucket water got quite dirty, it was removing the wee stains! It’s freshened up the smell of the carpet too with the nice fragrance. Really good result, removed the stains so well.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Wow! This product is amazing

Brought my mattress up like new and also a chair that had a cup of coffee spilt over it about a year ago. Is definitely a ‘must’ for my store cupboard from now on.

Shoshi I.

Shoshi I.Sydney, NSW

Life saver

I had stubborn tea stains on my carpet which just would not come off no matter what i did. Came across this product in Coles as my last attempt. Cost $8 and does absolute wonders. Completely removed all stains (even really old ones which have been there for even a year). It all came off with just one application. I didnt even need to do a second application which is recommended for tougher stains.

Amazing!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $8.00.

Elena

ElenaNorth Western Region, NSW

By far the best!

This product has been a life saver! I always buy this product to fix dog stains on the carpet, does the trick with a little rub over the stain and you wouldn't know you ever had a stain there! it comes out of the bottle white so make sure to test it first in case your carpet is too dark for this! Will always buy this amazing product!

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $8.00.

Wendy

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

AN AMAZING PRODUCT

My daughter purchased a used lounge suite with material chairs, that were very marked & dirty. The Pet stain and Odour remover product that we used was fantastic in removing all the marks and stains, now the chairs look like new. This product is amazing and I was so impressed decided to do a review.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Amara89

Amara89Sydney

Amazing

I’ve had my couches professionally cleaned and scotch guarded and they have never been able to remove stains. After reading the reviews about dr beckmanns carpet stain removal I thought I’ll give it a go and for $8 I have nothing to lose and omg I am so happy with the performance of this product it’s extremely easy to use and the outcome was amazing my couches look new. I wish I knew about this product earlier.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths.

Elly-may H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A practical and affordable miracle for removing pet stains

I have a dog with a bladder issue and she has left unwanted stains on carpets and rugs, not to mention the smell. I have tried other carpet cleaners and even hired a carpet shampooer to no avail, some removed a bit of the stains but few removed the smell. I bought Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover with low expectations but wow was I proven wrong. After one use long held stains were removed and the associated smells were gone too. I cannot recommend this enough, it is easy to use, cleans great, doesn't leave carpets wet and removes odours.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $8.00.

very good

This is really good. was scared to use it at first. But word of caution. Don't us the bottle provided, too much product comes out. Rather use a spray bottle, but use the sponge applicator. You will have much more control of amount of product to use, and you don't need much. Great for small stains.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bargains Online for $3.99.

Sue M.

Sue M.Illawarra, NSW

Best Carpet Cleaner I've Ever Used

After having spent weeks looking to replace a loungeroom rug and deciding they were all too expensive, this morning, I dragged out a previously purchased one that had become quite stained with in ground, muddy pawprints. I decided to give it one last shot and started using Dr.Beckham's Carpet stain remover and it's coming up like new. I am so impressed with this product and will need to purchase more by the end of the day. This certainly beats paying hundreds for a new rug!

Purchased in January 2018.

Denbo

DenboGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow! - it worked!!

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $6.40.

Matt

MattPerth, WA

This is amazing!!

This is amazing!! It cleaned up the mucus stains on my carpet, I never thought that it would pickup such a heavy stain, but it did! I'm never looking back at other products!

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Kaitlyn R.

Kaitlyn R.Perth, WA

Absolutely amazing!!!!

This is what my ottoman looked like after one application. My ottoman had years of dirt build up and it cleaned no it right up. Absolutely amazing and for $8, what a bargain. 100% recommend

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $8.00.

This is a miracle!!

Love this product! I have used this product today to clean my suede sofa and it looks like new! There was a large circular stain to one of the seat cushions from a cough medicine that had hardened and I have tried endlessly to get it off the mark has been there for about 3 years now as nothing would lift it! Well until today!! I literally applied the product over the area and around a minute later lightly rubbed over it will the sponge brush provided and just like that the stain is gone! Honestly amazing I am so please! Highly recommended

Purchased in May 2019.

Melanie

Melanie

Doesn’t everything it’s meant to

Great product for cleaning the pups little messes but dear god do not breathe it in. It lingers in the back of your throat leaving a foul taste for hours. WEAR A MASK!

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for $8.00.

Not Happy Jan

Not Happy JanAustralind

Best Carpet Stain and Odour Remover

I have been using this product for over a year and it has got every single stain and smell out my household could possibly throw at it. Everything from chocolate, crayon, texter, dog poo and wee even toddler wee and poo it can handle it all yes sometimes it has needed an second application probably because i didnt go over it properly in the first place but it truely is good stuff. I highly recommend this product.

Purchased in August 2017.