Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover

Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dr. Beckmann? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
  • Smell

Mark
MarkSydney

Removed what professional carpet cleaners couldn’t!

I had a permanent marker stain on the carpet and made it worse trying to remove it and it wouldn’t even budge (due from tag came out onto carpet). We got the professionals in for $165 and they couldn’t even make the stain lighter so tried this as a last resort and it’s removed it completely! Great product as also tried every home remedy from rubbing alcohol to hairspray and nothing worked like this product.

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles Online for $8.00.

emily c
emily cTasmania

Great for cat wee odour

I got this as my 5 yr old cat starting randomly spraying on the bed head (even though she's toilet trained!!)after having some muscle relaxant medication. Hasnt stopped her from doing it unfortunately but.. the odour is no longer there thank god as I tried, wee away spray, vinegar, bicarb everything. This is great to have for cat wee!!! GRR

Purchased in June 2021 at Coles for $8.00.

Sunny stateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stains came back!

To start with I was very pleased. The marks on the carpet were cleaned and the carpet looked good. I could believe it when after a month the areas that were cleaned all showed up as grubby marks on our cream carpet. Need to get a professional to fix this. Not happy at all.

Purchased in July 2020.

Carpet Cleaning Products

Find out how Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover compares to other Carpet Cleaning Products

Han L.
Han L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing product.

I have a long time stain on my carpet, and have tried many other approaches to remove it, e.g.,steam cleaning, upholstery cleaner and many other chemical products. This one was the only that WORKS amazingly! the stain was really gone! I cannot understand how it works, but it indeed works.

Purchased in August 2020 for $8.00.

Edward E.
Edward E.Sydney, NSW

It’s okay

Bottles Liquid distribution is poorly designed, having you Pearce a small hole through a sealing cap. Entire cap came off when attempting to clean the brush head. Can not be placed back on..

Product removed some light stains but after quite a few applications

Purchased in October 2020 for $6.00.

Did not do anything the other reviews suggested

I read a fair few of the reviews here and was excited to use this product. It did not remove the stain, it also ‘bleached’ the carpet (it was new, light colored carpet so I was surprised it left an even lighter spot, which only highlighted the stain). I followed the instructions, made a small hole in the seal (as others warned) and used the solution sparingly. The brush was too harsh on the carpet and left it too fluffy on the spot treated. Did not treat the stain effectively at all. We have looped wool carpet, maybe it doesn’t work on that.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Be careful of the seal

I would have loved to give a good review. This is the first time using this product I read and followed directions carefully and made a small hole in the seal put on the brush however product soaked upholstery I tried to make a foam to work in but to no avail I removed the brush to clean and Found that the seal had come off and was stuck inside the brush head I’m hoping my furniture is not ruined and I’m trying to dry it

Purchased in September 2020 at ALDI.

A Customer
A Customer

It actually works

I had a yellow stain on my cream carpet from cat vomit. I'd used a different brand of carpet cleaner without success and thought I would have to replace the carpet as the stain was in a really obvious place. It took a few applications of Dr Beckmans but it did eventually get the stain out. Highly recommenced.

Purchased in December 2019.

So happy with the result

I had doggie wee stains on our beige carpet from my old doggie. I always washed the stains at the time but couldn’t completely get the marks out. I followed the product directions and I’m so happy with the results. I used a sponge and water in a bucket to sponge out the product after waiting 3 minutes and I was surprised that the bucket water got quite dirty, it was removing the wee stains! It’s freshened up the smell of the carpet too with the nice fragrance. Really good result, removed the stains so well.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Wow! This product is amazing

Brought my mattress up like new and also a chair that had a cup of coffee spilt over it about a year ago. Is definitely a ‘must’ for my store cupboard from now on.

Shoshi I.
Shoshi I.Sydney, NSW

Life saver

I had stubborn tea stains on my carpet which just would not come off no matter what i did. Came across this product in Coles as my last attempt. Cost $8 and does absolute wonders. Completely removed all stains (even really old ones which have been there for even a year). It all came off with just one application. I didnt even need to do a second application which is recommended for tougher stains.

Amazing!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $8.00.

Elena
ElenaNorth Western Region, NSW

By far the best!

This product has been a life saver! I always buy this product to fix dog stains on the carpet, does the trick with a little rub over the stain and you wouldn't know you ever had a stain there! it comes out of the bottle white so make sure to test it first in case your carpet is too dark for this! Will always buy this amazing product!

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $8.00.

Wendy
WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

AN AMAZING PRODUCT

My daughter purchased a used lounge suite with material chairs, that were very marked & dirty. The Pet stain and Odour remover product that we used was fantastic in removing all the marks and stains, now the chairs look like new. This product is amazing and I was so impressed decided to do a review.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Amara89
Amara89Sydney

Amazing

I’ve had my couches professionally cleaned and scotch guarded and they have never been able to remove stains. After reading the reviews about dr beckmanns carpet stain removal I thought I’ll give it a go and for $8 I have nothing to lose and omg I am so happy with the performance of this product it’s extremely easy to use and the outcome was amazing my couches look new. I wish I knew about this product earlier.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths.

Elly-may H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A practical and affordable miracle for removing pet stains

I have a dog with a bladder issue and she has left unwanted stains on carpets and rugs, not to mention the smell. I have tried other carpet cleaners and even hired a carpet shampooer to no avail, some removed a bit of the stains but few removed the smell. I bought Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover with low expectations but wow was I proven wrong. After one use long held stains were removed and the associated smells were gone too. I cannot recommend this enough, it is easy to use, cleans great, doesn't leave carpets wet and removes odours.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $8.00.

Read more reviews - page 2