Akoda

Something has changed with akoda

Prior to my current order, I have used Akoda twice before to purchase refurbished phones. I would have recommended them to anyone. Service was quick & products what we expected. Sadly that is not the case this time ! My main concern is that there has been no contact and the phone number does not ring through. I have requested they make contact and that has not happened.

I will be contacting the Ombudsman if no reply soon.

I have tried to make contact with Akoda twice as the phone I have bought is faulty. No one will reply. If no reply soon I will be contacting the Ombudsman.

No phone, no follow up

I have waited three weeks for the arrival of my phone and received no communication from the company, which is clearly unprofessional.

Renee

Renee

Something to me seems off...

Whilst the customer service with this company has been ok, it is slow. I get the feeling that they are not always selling 100% functional pre loved phones. I am now onto my 3rd replacement I phone. The first one had authentication issues, whilst the 2nd and 3rd phone have both had battery issues (i.e. after going flat the battery will no longer charge up). They have told me I am not entitled to a refund because it's past 3 months (well, duh, because I am generally waiting for a reply from you regarding issues with the phone and then waiting for my next replacement phone), so I feel like I am going to just keep getting sent a faulty product. My advice is to pay the full price for a new one, I wish I had...

Kit

KitVictoria

Avoid! Refund not paid legal recourse required

Terrible service. Will not return contact over multiple attempts. Faulty product. Legal recourse engaged to resolve the matter. Avoid at all costs.

shymma

shymmasydney

Delay in delivery

I bought 3 devices from this company they are good. But I ordered last iPad from them before 5 days and I did not received yet.

Oodlemeister

OodlemeisterCentral West, NSW

Exactly what I ordered

I must admit, I was hesitant to buy a 2nd hand product from this website, because I had never heard of it before and was looking for a cheap replacement for my damaged iPad 3. A couple of reviews on here didn't bolster my confidence either. But I ordered anyway and the item arrived in near-perfect condition with only minor wear on one corner. It works perfectly. I needn't have worried.

Shelly5011

Shelly5011Frankston South

Poor, slow service

Bought an iphone 5 from Akoda that was faulty and would not recognize any SIM card that was put into it. Contacted Akoda for a return request. After having the phone returned and in their possession for over 2 weeks, they would not answer any emails and failed to refund my money.
It wasn't until after I lodged a dispute with PayPal that my money was refunded. I would never buy a phone from this company again!

Scott

ScottMelbourne

Exactly what I wanted!

Phone was in great working order, when I showed a friend at work they thought it was brand new. So happy to have a phone where the battery doesn't die all the time. Delivery was quick and it was for a great price!

Great sevice

Great and fast service. Phone was in excellent condition. Couldn't be happier as it is exactly what I needed as a backup phone for travelling

Review collected in partnership with Akoda

Good service and products, but not sure about the customer service.

Hi Nic,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We have sent you an email and will follow up on resolving your issue. Kind regards, Akoda Team

Brilliant service & products

Ordered a new phone Tuesday, was delivered 9am Thursday and phone was in better condition than I expected. Absolutely thrilled!

Tiffany R.

Tiffany R.asked

Hi i purchased an ipad and it has been a week. I paid for express delivery. Order number 2279.

Kaylz

Kaylzasked

Can some one please give email me the tracking number idea: #1343

Hi Kaylie ,

Thank you for getting in contact with us. Your order has been dispatched and a tracking number has been sent via email. Please let us know if you experience any issues receiving it.

Kind regards,

Akoda customer service team

aleisha

aleishaasked

Can someone please email me? I ordered a phone with express shipping on Jan. 26 and haven't received a tracking number. Order ID: 1136 Guest checkout. I'd like to know when to expect it.

Hi Aleisha,

Kind regards,

Akoda customer service team

Get an answer from our members and Akoda representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Electronics & Computing Shops