Computer Alliance

Online store, Physical store (See All)
Listing monitored by Computer Alliance

4.9 (1,461)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (48) · No (1,413)
    4.8 (1,080)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (44) · No (1,400)

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great advice, price and service. Highly recommend this company.

I found this store online with prices as competitive as I could find anywhere. To my great pleasure their personal service was exceptional also. I dealt with Brett and he helped advise on the best configuration with help offering parts that were similar but best value for an overall system that suited my needs while using a common sense approach to keep it within budget. I have already recommended them to others, as the only store I would shop at now for future computer needs.

forox924
forox924Melbourne

Warranty means nothing, even for faulty parts under 1 year old

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Highly Recommended

Picked up a GPU in store after ordering over the phone. Could not have been easier. They sent a SMS with Purchase Order # and it was ready on arrival. I went there because of the high ratings here on Product Review, and glad I did. Very highly recommended.

Nick
NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Logitech G915 TKL -Logical Choice!

I found a useful starting inventory of possible keyboards to buy from online website. I needed a human perspective to sort an optimum choice...I hate the returns & remorse cycle! Bernard was able to help me narrow down to a keyboard purchase that I was really happy & informed about... and it was on special!! That's 5 stars for Computer Alliance ...

Fawäd Mastoi
Fawäd MastoiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely rubbish After-sales-service! DO NOT BUY from them!

Laurie Barnes
Laurie BarnesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good selection, great staff

The shop is run extremely well. Knowledgeable sales staff, a great repair/service centre, and a good selection of items in stock and on display. This is what IT shops really should be, credit to the team.

Nicholas R.
Nicholas R.South East Queensland, QLD

The comms alliance team always deliver on competitive prices and great products.

Very simple and easy website for ordering and payments.
Helpful staff on pickup and purchase of other items.
Products always of top quality.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Paul D
Paul DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and product pricing

I had a problem with my laptop which I purchased from them 3 yeaRS AGo. Would not connect to Internet. I had spent three hours on phone to HP and Internet service provider. THe man at the service desk fixed it in three minutes. The service quality and pricing are excellent. I would not go anywhere else.

Jason C
Jason CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service and Great Communication

Great service and easy buying it off their eBay page. Bought the MSI MPG Z690 CARBON WIFI for my new computer build through their eBay store. They sent me an invoice via the chat and a physical copy when they shipped it. Also free express post the motherboard which is really great. Highly recommended for first time customer. The motherboard have more value than other motherboards and I wanted it to be more future proof which this is a great value MSI product.

Koonabulla
KoonabullaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service

Computer Alliance has an extensive range of products, priced to suit any budget. Their service, from ordering, packaging to delivery is exceptional.
Have used Computer Alliance before and would recommend them for all your computer needs.
Supporting local Queensland businesses.

Harry Bate
Harry Bate

Excellent Service, Great Product

I found what I wanted very easily. The price was less than I expected, delivery was prompt and the product is working well. I have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Prior my order, I call up the business to ask some questions, and the staff member was very helpful and friendly. Once completed the online order, it arrived quickly as I live in country NSW.

Kyle
KyleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service

How easy was it to navigate the store and find what you wanted?

I asked a Bernard for help and got fantastic customer service

How satisfied were you with the range of products available?

Got exactly what I was after

How satisfied were you with the quality of product(s) you bought?

DO NOT BUY HERE!

After service is terrible! Did not honour warranty for manufacturing fault!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHOP!! Customer service from Mananger was rude and borderline abusive!

Matt B
Matt BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great stuff

Quick and easy to order online and collect (usually the same day).
Staff are polite and helpful! Good to see they were early adopters for the Covid protocols too.

alexander290305
alexander290305asked
Online store

Hey, I was wondering what the average time it would take a package to ship to Melbourne, or if there was a way to see estimated time. Ty

Computer A.Computer Alliance

We try to ship on the same or next business day from when you order by Parcelpost (to a residential address), or Startrack (to a commercial address). Commercial deliveries to Melbourne addresses are taking 2 to 5 days.

If we're sending to a residential address, then we're finding that stuff is quite fast to get to the local distribution centre (so it doesn't seem to matter much where its coming from) but is taking a long time between the local distribution centre and the final address. Australia post is still slow from the lockdown... It will take at least a week, probably 10 days and maybe more. Things are now improving since lockdown has ended.

Tracey H.
Tracey H.asked
Computer Alliance

If I were to buy a motherboard to pick up, how would I ask them to do a BIOS software update? Do I call them after I make the purchase or is there an option on the website?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Ring through to Sales and order the mainboard for pickup, they will organize the BIOS update for you and call when completed

Tracey H.
Tracey H.asked
Computer Alliance

Do you guys do BIOS updates for motherboards?

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi Tracey, Yes our service technicians do Bios updates on request. Contact us via phone on 34213200 or visit the store

Get an answer from our members and Computer Alliance representatives