Online store, Physical store
4.7 from 1,654 reviews

See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (15%) · No (85%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (19) · No (547)

Excellent product range, prices and service

I've been going to Computer Alliance for years and they've always had excellent products, service and prices. I bought a MSI Trident 3 9SA-433AU GTX1650 Gaming PC online and picked it up the very same day. I was in and out in minutes it was great service.

This is my first MSI desktop and I am very impressed by both the performance and design. They made a perfect compact gaming PC. I would recommend both MSI and Computer Alliance for everyone.

Product PurchasedMSi Trident 3 9SA-433AU

Excellent service and professional, ratings here arent really fake...

Been here for 5 years, 2nd time to deal with computer alliance, excellent service, excellent prices and excellent delivery.
Bought an asus laptop on a special fx505dt 1000$ that was even cheaper than overseas!
They always shipped with startrak most of the time, items arrived to sydney (from brisbane) in one working day!
Keep up the good work.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Sent product only less than 1/2 the cable

Sent power supply rm1000i with only half the modular cable, fail to mention anything on the posting, because of this one if my 1TB ssd fried, asking for review after purchase but when I complaint they just ignore it. Stay away or just hope all your purchase are OK, since basically there is no support after you purchase anything from them.

Product PurchasedRm1000i

Arrow1958

Arrow1958South East Queensland, QLD

Great product, price and service

It was comforting to deal "online" with an Australian business that has an actual "store front" as well.
I was able to call Computer Alliance and speak with them regarding a few technical issues before making the purchase. Excellent service.

snowpixie

snowpixieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sleek and efficient

The Computer Alliance team helped me find my perfect pc! I was originally torn between a few options, including building a pc from scratch, but nothing could beat the MSI Trident A 9SI-293AU GTX1660Ti Gaming PC. This is my first MSI desktop and I am blown away by both the performance and design. They managed to pack a high-performance desktop into a sleek and compact system. I have been using this desktop for over a month now and I have no complaints whatsoever.

Product PurchasedMSI Trident A 9SI-293AU GTX1660Ti

dipendra ghimire

dipendra ghimireSydney, NSW

Perfect for what i need

product Great for Photography and Videography editing along with gaming, is what i was looking for but would have been better if they had more recent ranges in MSI products. it was delivered promptly. will use computer alliance again.

Product PurchasedMSi Trident X Plus 9S

Jacquie

JacquieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products, communication & service would highly recommend this store.

Computer Alliance offer some great quality computer products at competitive prices. Their communication & support has been great. I have really appreciated the speed at which they sent our laptop & answered any queries. will definitely buy from again. In fact, they are one of my "favourite sellers"

Great Service

Website was easy to navigate to select required item. On ordering, delivery was prompt and item well packaged. Progressive communication was also helpful to know when to expect delivery of item.

Can't wait for monitor

Very easy, wide range of products butTrident was best for me.
Looks good, can't wait for monitor to arrive.
Specs look to be exactly what I need. With the bonus looks great.

Store LocationComputerAlliance Mt Gravatt

Lucas

LucasFar North Queensland, QLD

Great company and very fast shipping couldn't be happier

The website is ok could do with a little modernising but the great service out ways the negative.
Product range is good a little more couldn't hear though.
Products were great and packaged well.

James

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

MSI Infinite S 9SC-004AU RTX2060 Gaming PC

Purchased the MSI Infinite S 9SC-004AU RTX2060 Gaming PC from Computer Alliance. Easy purchase, packaged well and easy to set up. Up and running in no time and perfomance of the system has been excellent - has met all expectations.

Store LocationMount Gravatt
Product PurchasedMSi Infinite PC

Tony Riley

Tony RileySouth East Queensland, QLD

New Gaming PC

Store is well laid out. staff greet you on entry and service is fantastic. Bought a new P_C and had it at the counter and paid for within 20 minutes.

Store LocationMt Gravatt Computer Alliance
Product PurchasedMSI Trident A 8SC-097AU Gaming Desktop

Danja87

Danja87South East Queensland, QLD

What customer service!

With a very easy to navigate store, plenty of payment options and staff a phone call away and more then happy to answer your enquiry I could not recommend them with any higher recommendation.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Absolutely smooth and fast operating pc!

This desktop had the most amazing review on being a great gaming pc and it has blown my mind on how awesome it is. MSI has the best gaming products

Product PurchasedMSi Trident 3 9SA Gaming Desktop

Matthew S.

Matthew S.Sydney, NSW

Great Service

Fantastic price and service for my daughters year 7 laptop purchase. All staff were helpful and provided excellent advice and the shipping process was easy.
Would recommend to family and friends.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Always a great service from their knowledgeable sales representatives

Prices are competitive. Service from their sales representatives is always professional and concise. I will not hesitate to refer them onto anyone that I know looking for technology products in the future.

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfection. ASUS Vivobook X712FA-AU256T 17.3" Core i5 Notebook Win 10 Home

I made my purchase in the evening, my order was shipped the next day and arrived within a few days. The website is a breeze to use and communication about my order and shipment was superb. I could not be happier. I love my new laptop.
One of the best purchase experiences I've ever had. Thank you.

Product PurchasedASUS Vivobook X712FA-AU256T 17.3" Core i5 Notebook Win 10 Home

Zap

ZapSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great website, responsive and helpful staff

I was able to find what I wanted quickly, they have a little more security in their purchases that tripped me up, but they were able to resolve it on the same day. My parcel arrived in a timely manner in good form and condition. I'm happy to recommend CA to my friends.

JJJ

JJJCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Well packaged and fast delivery

Great price and product. Monitor is lovely once you go ultra wide v screen you could never go back!! Web site is good, purchase went through smoothly. Would recommend and will use again

yazis

yazisSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is how online/brick and mortar shops should be operating!

Had to replace my old/ dead QNAP 4 Bay NAS with a new model TS 453 BE4G. This is not cheap gear that is ever at a decently discounted price even online, except for this company and they did have an additional 10% off for Boxing day too, so I ordered it. They shipped it quickly as well. Superior service!

Product PurchasedQNAP NAS 4 Bay TS 453 BE 4G