2,740 reviews

2,740 reviews
Rhys H.
Rhys H.South East Queensland, QLD

PC Upgrade

Awesome store! Been coming here for years, recently went in to upgrade a few components and Brett did an amazing job at assisting me with my upgrades. Excellent amount of knowledge in their products and system building! Show details ·  1
Chris Lobbezoo
Chris LobbezooGold Coast2 posts
  Physical store

An amazing computer service organisation

A brilliant service. I required a new CD burner in my desktop computer. The technician I dealt with, Ben, could not have been more helpful. Despite the service department being very busy, Ben replaced the burner and I was able to collect my computer the next day. That I was not merely a number and that Ben was kind enough to replace the part while not delaying the repairs of others indicates, I think, that this is a service organisation that has a brilliant service culture. Show details ·  1
exsisto
exsisto

Great store/staff

Went in chasing an old motherboard, unfortunately it was no longer sold, bought replacement CPU/MOBO was in and out in like 10 minutes, the kids loved the displays. Show details ·  1
philip.h-n
philip.h-nSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Physical store

amazing

it was a good experience, i didn’t know much but the employees were so helpful guiding me to what i was looking for Show details ·  1
Jason
Jason2 posts

Computer system requirements

Brett was extremely helpful finding the appropriate laptop for my sysyem requirements. Show details ·  1
Matt
MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time experience

Nick and all the ppl I met at Computer Alliance were super cool. They're veery switched on, and a big thanks :) Show reply
Northerner
NorthernerNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Online store
Marc
Marc2 posts

Simple but Terrific

I was looking for a simple "plug 'n play" switch that didn't cost the earth. The team member I chatted with on online originally was a great help as was the team member in store. Efficient, friendly service. Show details ·  1
Mary
MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

In store experience

I bought Microsoft Office, student and home 2021 as I only wanted basic office tools I also did not want/need an annual subscription or unnecessary apps.
Despite it not being a high end item I was treated as a respected customer.
I was also very pleased to find out Computer Alliance price matched saving me a further $11.00. (This was on top of the $30.00 difference for a digital download)
Win. Win. Show details ·  1
Jacob young
Jacob young
  Physical store

Exceptional service on the phone and in store!

The best service on the phone. They gave me all the information and help I asked for. That in turn has made me make 2 purchases in the past month. There service in store is perfect and unmatched to the other competitors. Show details ·  1
Bruce
Bruce2 posts
  Physical store

good prices and very good service

good prices and very good service that came with offer to assist with any issues if required.
A popular business for good reason. Show details ·  1
ron m.
ron m.

New Switch

Very helpful staff. Reasonably priced stock. Good parking. Easy to find. Show details ·  1
eokg
eokgBrisbane, Queensland5 posts

Umart is cheaper

Umart sells Brother MFC-L2820DW @ $249.

Computer Alliance @ $279 & unable to PRICE MATCH Umart.

So Umart gives better value for money compared to Computer Alliance.

Will be buying from Umart in future.

Computer Alliance   DM

Hi eokg - would be great to know when you checked our pricing as we've been at $249 for close to 2 weeks now.

Charlene
CharleneSydney, NSW
  Online store

Holy moly best headset I have ever had!!!!

the razor kraken pro is amazing worth the money !! It sounds like I’m in a club.
I’m very happy they dispatched my order same day and I received it very next day !! Would definitely recommend this store well done! Show details
Jill6128
Jill61282 posts

Gaming Computer upgrade

Always purchase our computer equipment and upgrades from Computer Alliance. They keep records of prior purchases and make the process very simple for us. Quality products can be expensive, buying from here gives me confidence that I’m getting value for money. Show details

Algi P
Algi P · Computer Alliance

HI can you build a computer for me in a silver Jonsbo v11 mini tower case with win 11 pro using all components selected by you not for gaming just as a basic simple computer for home use thank you appreciate your response and the cost for doing it.

alexander290305
alexander290305 · Online store

Hey, I was wondering what the average time it would take a package to ship to Melbourne, or if there was a way to see estimated time. Ty

Tracey H.
Tracey H. · Computer Alliance

If I were to buy a motherboard to pick up, how would I ask them to do a BIOS software update? Do I call them after I make the purchase or is there an option on the website?

Computer Alliance   DM

Ring through to Sales and order the mainboard for pickup, they will organize the BIOS update for you and call when completed