Online store, Physical store
4.8 from 2,269 reviews

2,269 reviews
    4.9 (1,126)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (36) · No (1,093)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No (1,085)

Vicki FNQ

Vicki FNQFar North Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer

I was impressed by the ease and quick response by the company's online store. Huge product range to find the ideal item I needed. Quick delivery and good updating contact.

Product Purchased 1200VA CyberPower Value1200ELCD Line Interactive UPS with LCD
Aaron B.

Aaron B.Darling Downs, QLD

Cooler Master Notepal L1

Great service fast postage competitive prices, nice little cooling pad computer alliance processed my order fast and efferently with sending the product that I received in couple days of my order being placed.
Thanks will buy again.

Product Purchasedcooler Master Notepal L1

Exceptional service

Bought two items via eBay. Service was prompt, regular emails to inform me of packaging and delivery. Items arrived within 2/3 days of ordering! Very satisfied with the speediness of delivery, good prices and easy to deal with.

Find out how Computer Alliance compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

I am very pleased with the fast service

Found the item through the eBay store and made the purchase due to its competitive price. I was very pleased with the product as well as how fast the dispatch and delivery was. Excellent experience and good to get an email after the purchase to ensure I can contact them if there are any issues with the product.

Excellent.

Very easy to order from and super fast delivery. I was happy with the range available and competitive pricing.. My package was packed very well and arrived quickly with no problems.

Dav3o

Dav3oNortheast, VIC

Great communication.

They are an excellent company to deal with. I had a number of online conversations with them in relation to what I would require; and along with the great price that I got, my items were delivered on time.

Product PurchasedGigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 Windforce 2X 8G

Price gouging

This store is charging at minimum $200 more than any other retailer for the new graphic's cards.

PC Case Gear is selling the cards at the recommended retail price and Mwave is doing a raffle for the FE, take your money elsewhere.

One of the Best

Easily the best company I have ever purchased from. Prices were great and the shipping times were insanely quick. Parts were good quality and am extremely satisfied. Would highly reccomend.

Samarbir

SamarbirGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good quality product

Best service absolutely professional also looking forward to buy again and much better service than bloody good guys in Melbourne they charge me and then they say we don’t have any stock Lucky I found your online store thanks

Find out how Computer Alliance compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Excellent very good the part works perfectly.

very happy with the parts , I will be buying parts from you again and was very easy to navigate and find , what I wanted, and was satisfied with the range.

Fast delivery

I have purchased a large amount of items from here and they came very quick and in perfect condition. they were easy to order and very cheap to get delivered

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good Price and Fast Delivery.

Purchased an SSD through their eBay store recently and received the item well packaged the very next day. Price was excellent and the it was well packaged. Thanks for the quality service.

Product PurchasedSamsung NVME 970 evo plus
Tracey W.

Tracey W.Gippsland, VIC

tablet

Thanks Adam very happy with tablet better than last one Samsung, would use your store again quality product packaged well and delivered well before estimated time thanks again Grandsons love it 1

Product PurchasedLenovo C340 Chromebook
jess

jessBrisbane

Great product, great service

I bought a new laptop via eBay from Computer Alliance. Easy transaction and super quick postage. I emailed the store a couple of times with some questions and received helpful and quick responses! highly recommend their products and service!

Wayne Q.

Wayne Q.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent online store

Fast and efficient. Highly recommended online store. Thanks again computer alliance you restore my faith in online shopping. I will definitely be shopping with you again soon. Purchased shipped and arrived within five days

Wide range of stock

This store has a very wide range of items.
Easy to navigate and find stuff.
Good dispatch advice and delivery.
However not overawed at the item (small monitor) being sent in all its original
off the shelf box, and covered in the usual product pics and specs, without being put into a plain bag.

Computer alliances

Computer alliancesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent product and fast delivery . Thanks

Fast delivery and excellent product. Cheaper than MSY technology . I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for anything that is related to building a computers. So many others items also cheap from this company .

Claire D

Claire DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you Computer Alliance!

Bought the MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS Motherboard as the brand stood out for me the most and I already have a wifi adapter and I liked how I was able to get the mobo without the adapter which made it affordable for me. I cannot seem to get to the led component of MSI case fan detected by the dragon centre - still figuring it out...

Adrian K. H.

Adrian K. H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast, easy navigation and product arrival

The SSD was well priced and delivered in good time. After formating, it has performed well.
The only downside was it came without any cabling, which added a cost I had not anticipated.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSeagate Backup Plus Hub STEL4000300 (4TB)
Ian T.

Ian T.South East Queensland, QLD

ROG Laptop

This is my first ROG gaming laptop bought from Computer Alliance. Service and overphone assistance was excellent. This laptop does not disappoint and am looking forward to many years quality high end graphics.

Product PurchasedASUS ROG Strix G15 G512LV-HN037T

Rajesh

Rajeshasked

Computer Alliance

Could you pse let me know who is CEO or Business Development Head or Sales Head of Computer Alliance?

율 김.

율 김.asked

Computer Alliance

Hi , do you have laptop "gl731gt-h7101t"??
If i order online, how long does it take to receive the goods?? Please reply. Thanks

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi, we have this notebook in stock. Current delivery times are typically slower than normal, but it also depends on where you are. If you email sales@computeralliance.com.au with your location details we can assist further.
Regards,

Michael Mc

Michael Mcasked

Computer Alliance

How much would a Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080ti cost me. I have read a lot of info and the price structure is all over the place. Just to let you know it will be going with a Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390 mobo, Lian Li OXL Case, 64 Gb Corsair 3200MHz ram, Gigabyte 19-9900K CPU. I would appreciate your input greatly.
Michael

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi, prices are unpredictable at the moment whilst we are experiencing many stock shortages during the Coronavirus Pandemic. We do have one left of the https://www.computeralliance.com.au/asus-rtx2080ti-11gb-dual-gaming-pcie-video-card-pn-dual-rtx2080ti-a11g which can be ordered through out website.
Regards,