Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance

Online store and Physical store
4.7 from 1,406 reviews

See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A pleasant surprise

I'm usually quite cynical of using new stores, but this store was definitely worth it.

I got great service, with a great price and a great product.

Delivery was quicker than expected and the service follow up was unexpected and appreciated.

I also just found out that they sell other computer parts and accessories, not just pre-built systems.

Hopefully I can use them for more in the future because I was pleasantly surprised with this dealing.

Product PurchasedInfinity s7

Super fast delivery, great price.

Had exactly what I wanted, at the price I wanted, sent real fast. Faster than any other store I've ever used. Very good for me as I live out of town. I'm avoiding eBay as there are too many dodgy sellers. BTW the TP Link access point is very good.

Product PurchasedTP-Link EAP110-OUTDOOR Wireless-N 2x5dBi Antenna Access Point

Exactly what i wanted

From beginning to end i didn't have any issues. purchasing was straightforward and easy. It was cheaper than i thought it would be and i received product in pristine condition. Will buy from them again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

First time buyer from their Ebay Store.

As a first time buyer, I was surprised by the price and service. I usually buy PC stuff from PCCasegear or PLEComputers, but from now on I will be giving these guys a look first. Very Happy with my purchase.

Product PurchasedIntel i9 9900kf

Fast Fast Fast Delivery

couldn't believe how fast I received the hard drives. Ordered Monday night received Wednesday packaged up and sent from Brisbane to Western Victoria AAA service and they where just what i ordered.

Fantastic Service

I purchased a 4TB Seagate 2.5" USB 3.0 Backup Plus Portable HD from their eBay store. Purchasing was a breeze and delivery was lightning fast. Keep up the good work.

Product PurchasedSeagate Backup Plus Portable USM

Great service at a good price

I ordered a Chromebook through the eBay store. The item was as described and was delivered promptly arriving in good condition. The quality of the product was excellent and agreed with the description provided.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

These guys have great service and communication

As stated in the title of review, their customer support is solid as rated by many others on OzBargain

I'm someone who checks and double checks prices on sites like StaticIce and PcPartPicker and CA prices are competitive (even better with regular discounts without price gouging)

Synology NAS purchased from Ebay

Quick delivery 3 days.
Courier delivered item undamaged.
Invoice attached and item works properly.
For anyone looking for a NAS; I would definitely recommend Synology. Very easy user interface to understand and this makes it all the easier when transferring files.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great products - best competitive prices

Ordered the QNAP 431p NAS from CA and was processed, delivered all within 2 weeks. I already had the NAS hdd's so was just needing a NAS replacement. Was actually very surprised that I received it so quickly as everyone knows there's nothing more frustrating than loosing your personal data.

Number 1

I purchased a 128gb SanDisk extreme pro flash drive and am extremely happy with the product.The service and ease of ordering was first class,will definitely be recommending this online store to all my friends

Excellent service! Fast shipping too!

I had bought a Synology NAS chassis from them. The pricing came at a very good offer. To my pleasant surprise, the shipping was instant and delivery a very pleasant experience. I'd highly recommend them for all buys.

Product PurchasedSynology DS918+

Friendly and reliable service AND super awesome deals!

I've purchased from Computer Alliance a number of times and every single time it has been a great experience. Product is shipped out immediately and you, as a customer, are kept in the loop every step of the way. Recommend to all!

Product PurchasedASUS GL704GW-EV045T

LG ULTRA WIDE SCREEN

Ive just received my new LG ultra wide monitor and am extremely happy with the quality.. Easy installation and user friendliness of it. Store has been super helpful. Postage was quick. And ive received a follow up email. Excellent customer service!

Super fast shipping

Really good service and super fast delivery. Very good range of products. Loads of good deals if you buy from eBay as well so check that out! I recommend this company for sure

A great reliable product

The description of the APC UPS was spot on. Great service and communication was excellent with competitive pricing. I will recommending your store to my friends. My product was shipped on time and delivered to my door.

Great communication. Fast shipping. Exactly as described. The range is also good, and the prices are great if you can snag up an eBay sad. I would prefer to buy from his vendor.

2080 MSI Gaming Trio X, need i say more.

Being new to gaming this GPU has blown any expectations I had out of the water. I have many new parts and gadgets but your MSI gaming gear is really standing out. Thank you!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Knowledgeable staff who seemed to give straightforward advice.

I found it easier to call the store and look online as per their suggestions. It may just be me, but the webpage was difficult to find what I wanted due to the lack of search filters.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Top quality service quick response

Have bought the majority of my build from these guys and have been a perfect experience so far, customer service and email replies are as fast as they come. Recently have bought a LG 27GL850-B from these guys and no BLB or dead pixels very happy with it. Previously purchased a benq xl2730z from these guys also and it has lasted me more than 4 years.

Product Purchased27" LG 27GL850-B QHD IPS LED 144Hz Monitor

Does the company have finance options?
Computer Alliance offers Smartway as a means of customer finance. To check if Smartway is viable for you visit https://www.smartway.com.au/how-it-works The CA Team

could i get some tips or know how to burn/copy cd/dvd/photos as i just bought this tower 30/7/18 and i would like some tips or help! please....
Hi Please phone customer service, 07 3421 3200, and our technicians will be able to give you some pointers and get you heading in the right direction Alternatively Google is always your friend

So I've lost the USB for the wireless headset, Razer Man O'War. Is the warranty still valid if purchased on the 5/11/16? I also still have the reciept?
Hi Brian, From what I can see the Razer Man O'War headsets had a 1 year warranty on them, as you purchased them over 18 months ago it is not within warranty anymore. Craig.Hi Brian I have reviewed you question and our original response and would ask that you contact me directly so that we can resolve the issue with your Razor product 07 34213200 Ian

Computer Alliance Online storeComputer Alliance Physical store
CategoryOnline Shops and Electronics & Computing ShopsPhysical Shops and Electronics & Computing Shops