Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance

Online store and Physical store
4.6 from 1,048 reviews

Excellent service

Computer Alliance has a comprehensive range of products at competitive prices. My LG 4K monitor is perfect for my purposes and I received it quickly and efficiently. A recommended seller!

Great communication & service

Finally a company that values customer service. I emailed a question regarding a laptop bag and the response was very quick. I then ordered the bag online, and it arrived the next day! I seriously couldn’t believe how quick and reliable the service was. I will be recommending Computer Alliance in the future and will no doubt shop with them again.

Great addition

Greatly improved all aspects of the computer with the addition of this new graphics card. Delivery of card was very prompt with being kept up to date. Would have no hesitation using again.

Excellent communication

Had difficulty finding Computer Alliance, as Google kept giving me USA stores, had to use different search engines to find Computer Alliance, so be careful using Google. Product is excellent and even though was out of stock I didn’t have to wait long. Computer Alliance keep me up to date with order. Even my own guys from the IT store at home were impressed with product as I did a show and tell. Highly recommend Computer Alliance and look forward to reorder the same product for a friend. Well done guys, many thanks Arthur

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedIcy Dock MB971SP-B DuoSwap 2.5"/3.5" SATA Hot Swap Drive Enclosure

Understanding and supportive service

I ordered the wrong item for my computer and was so impressed when I was allowed to return it without questions asked. I felt valued as a customer and shall definitely continue shopping here.

Great Product and Service

Really impressed with price and communication. The Monitor is fantastic. We collected from the store on a Sunday, the next day after ordering online. Transaction was seamless. I Highly recommended Computer Alliance.

Product PurchasedAOC AGON AG322QCX

Good communication and products

I've dealt with them through ebay a few time and I've bee very happy with how it all went. Any time I've had an issue with a product they've either refunded or exchanged.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Really happy - great price with EBAY plus.

Headphones have surpassed expectations. Very happy with product. Very fast delivery and good communication. Pricing was very good with EBAY plus free postage taken into consideration. Would buy from again.

Item sent quickly

Item sent quickly
Monitor was sent through Aus Post and came as expected
Thanks Computer Alliance
The price of the monitor was on par with everyone else on Ebay.
Best with Ebay Plus otherwise the $15 postage fee sucks

ASUS Wifi Router

Quick dispatch and delivery. Router works well & far superior to the ISP provided unit.
We can now get a WiFi signal out in places where the previous router just didn't work

No more drop-outs.

Had wi-fi range issues, sometimes slow, sometimes drop out. D-link AC 3200 fixed that, best price, speedy delivery, a pleasure to do business with. Follow up communication excellent.
Thank you Computer Alliance Online.

Product PurchasedD-Link Taipan AC3200 DSL-4320L

Warranty Problem Solved Speedily

I appreciate CA prompness in replacing a LCD monitor that developed a crack across the screen within the first 24 hrs of operation. New monitor received this week with not fuss. Thanks Computer Alliance

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedDick Smith USB Encoding Turnable with USB/SD Input

Asus Perfection!

I have long been looking for a 4k monitor with G Sync. I found it in the Asus Rog Swift PG27AQ. I bought it online through Computer Alliance, received a heft discount at checkout, and couldn't be happier!

Product PurchasedAsus Rog Swift PG27AQ

Great deal for my Wacom Cintiq pro 13

Had a good deal during last Ebay promo for my Cintiq pro 13.
Fast delivery, I got the package for less than 48 hours.
The stock they have is the latest one where the Wacom link dongle already had the HDMI port so connecting to my PC is super easy.

Great online experience!

Broad range of products at very competitive prices. Purchased a Synology NAS via eBay. Put simply, great product at a great price, excellent communication and delivered to my door within 2 days. This was a very easy (and pleasant) buying experience, online shopping at it's best.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Ease via eBay - great communication and overall service

I purchased two computer items via the Computer Alliance eBay store, the transaction took place on a Sunday. I was advised via emails from both eBay and Computer Alliance that my items had been shipped the day after on Monday, and they arrived the next day on Tuesday. They had been shipped from Queensland to arrive to me in Victoria. I'm superbly happy with the overall shopping experience!

Easy Shopping Experience

Listings have all the product information required to make an informed purchase, and are easy to navigate. Prices are competitive. Once ordered product is shipped fast and well packed. Recommended.

Product PurchasedGigabyte RTX 2060

Daughters laptop need ssd hard drive

very easy to get to store even for none local out of state visitor from Narromine N.S.W.
great range and quality of products on show.very clean and tidy store pleasant stall.

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

I found what i needed quickly and easy placed my order and my item arrived 3 days later would have been faster but place my order on a Sunday.
Store communication was great,i will shop again as they have a great range of quality
products,if your looking for a cheap printer look nowhere else...

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Never thought customer service could be so good

The Store was easy to navigate and though I bought through EBay I got $55 off. When the promotion they had was on I didn't get the promo code, but called up and was the BEST customer service ever

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Does the company have finance options?
Computer Alliance offers Smartway as a means of customer finance. To check if Smartway is viable for you visit https://www.smartway.com.au/how-it-works The CA Team

could i get some tips or know how to burn/copy cd/dvd/photos as i just bought this tower 30/7/18 and i would like some tips or help! please....
Hi Please phone customer service, 07 3421 3200, and our technicians will be able to give you some pointers and get you heading in the right direction Alternatively Google is always your friend

So I've lost the USB for the wireless headset, Razer Man O'War. Is the warranty still valid if purchased on the 5/11/16? I also still have the reciept?
Hi Brian, From what I can see the Razer Man O'War headsets had a 1 year warranty on them, as you purchased them over 18 months ago it is not within warranty anymore. Craig.Hi Brian I have reviewed you question and our original response and would ask that you contact me directly so that we can resolve the issue with your Razor product 07 34213200 Ian

Similar listings