Computer Alliance

Computer Alliance

Online store and Physical store
4.6 from 1,112 reviews

My Goto Store for Computer Products

I have been using CA, for a long time, staff are great, best to go during the week, only because they are so busy on weekends, which means only 1 thing, great value and great customer service, 3yr warranty is prefect also on computer builds

Customer Service and Delivery

Received my Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX card in record time. Purchased the goods through eBay (using a Discount Offer). The transaction and process was traceable. Great Customer Service and Delivery!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good price and fast shipping

As in the title, no complaints. Ordered on Thursday (during a sale) and GPU was delivered on Monday in perfect condition. I was expecting a delay because of the sale but there was none

Quick & easy

My young son found the gaming headphones he had been wanting for months at a great price at Computer Alliance. So I purchased them online with a stand as well, to be delivered. The site was easy to navigate making the purchase a quick process. Delivery was prompt and items were well packaged. Would not hesitate to purchase here again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent Service through their eBay store.

I purchased a Samsung SSD from Computer Alliance and the service was so good that I bought a second Samsung SSD from them. I would recommend this store to anybody including friends and relatives.

Product PurchasedSamsung SSD

Perfect

I was satisfied by the range of products and it was easy to find what I was after. I have only had the product operating a few days but every thing seems to be going ok.

Good Service

Bought a Sandisk Micro SD due to concerns of being genuine on eBay.
Bricks & mortar certainly helps alleviate that issue as you can then visit the store if you have a problem with the card.

Very good service

Recently purchased a new HP M377DW LaserJet Pro Wireless Color Multifunction Network Laser Printer which was very promptly delivered.... very good service and competitive pricing. Printer works very well. Easy to set up and all worked beautifully.

What a great service?

Amazing service. Received the product on 3rd day after placing order.
Product was 20% cheaper that other comparators.
Highly recommend this store to everyone.
It has become one of my favourite store to shop for ICT products.

Product PurchasedGame controller

Asus VP28UQG Monitor

I knew what I was looking for and Computer Alliance had the best deal out there. Postage was quick, quicker then expected. overall happy with my experience, will purchase again from these guys.

Got the dvd burner

Found what I wanted quickly and easily. Price/value - excellent! Communication - excellent!

Happy? Not totally - could not get the PC case I wanted, and the one I ended up with has no dvd slot. Will save this one up for the next build. lol

Product PurchasedLG CD/DVD Burner Model GH22NS70

Mixed bag

I was very pleased with the price for the laptop I purchased, and the relatively quick delivery. I was underwhelmed by the payment, invoicing, and receipting process, which left a fair bit to be desired and made my reimbursement from my workplace unnecessarily laborious, however the staff did try to be helpful and replied to my email over the weekend.

Product PurchasedHP ENVY 15

Great company to deal with

We purchased a USB TV Tuner from here, something nobody in Mount Gambier had in store. Fantastic response from a team member I spoke to over the phone before I purchased.
Very fast delivery especially as it was over Easter.
Would definitely recommend Computer Alliance to my friends.

A3 printing

I bought an A3 Canon printer, so hard to get just a printer without it doing a heap of other things like Fax , copy, scan often leading to software conflicts etc. this fitted the bill exactly, just prints and in A3 as well with very good results .

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fast delivery! Perfect presentation.

Ordered just before Easter and it arrived just after public holidays. Absolutely matched description. At least $300 cheaper than any other site. Thank you! Definitely would recommend and use again!

Great store

The staff are friendly and knowledgeable, they have great prices and a great range of products. I would not shop anywhere else for my computer. They have a very good repair team as well

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great Quality and Service as always :)

The Package I ordered arrived the day after and in perfect condition. I have always shopped with you guys and always will! Planning a bigger purchase next month, be prepared!

Product Purchased16GB DDR4 RAM

From first placing my order to a very quick delivery I'm very impressed. I would recommend computer
alliance online store to anyone. Thank's for you promt service and keep up your excellent service Cheers Ray.

Pleasure to deal with

Easy, quick and pleasing experience. From placing my order to delivery was quick and impressive. Product is great and the service impeccable. I highly recommend Computer Alliance and look forward to dealing with them again

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Keyboard exceeded my expectation and the prompt, efficient service received was exceptional.

The item (keyboard) I purchased was at a better price than anywhere else I had seen it.
Some of my colleagues have used Computer Alliance before and recommended them.
The item was shipped extremely quickly and arrived very quickly too.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Does the company have finance options?
Computer Alliance offers Smartway as a means of customer finance. To check if Smartway is viable for you visit https://www.smartway.com.au/how-it-works The CA Team

could i get some tips or know how to burn/copy cd/dvd/photos as i just bought this tower 30/7/18 and i would like some tips or help! please....
Hi Please phone customer service, 07 3421 3200, and our technicians will be able to give you some pointers and get you heading in the right direction Alternatively Google is always your friend

So I've lost the USB for the wireless headset, Razer Man O'War. Is the warranty still valid if purchased on the 5/11/16? I also still have the reciept?
Hi Brian, From what I can see the Razer Man O'War headsets had a 1 year warranty on them, as you purchased them over 18 months ago it is not within warranty anymore. Craig.Hi Brian I have reviewed you question and our original response and would ask that you contact me directly so that we can resolve the issue with your Razor product 07 34213200 Ian

Similar listings