Online store, Physical store
4.7 from 2,051 reviews

2,051 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (25) · No (893)

brendan

brendanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

thermaltake core x71

i brought a thermaltake core x71 absolutely love it, fast and on time delivery. everything fit nicly with the x570 r9 3950x matched with some 32gb 3600mhz ram. thankyou one again .

Wazza

WazzaFar North Queensland, QLD

Good service, quick delivery and good prices.

Very satisfied with my purchase. The goods I ordered were to spec at competitive price. The communication was very quick and helpful. The goods arrived quickly . all in all a very pleasing online shopping experience.
Will shop with Computer Alliance again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Smooth communication, quick delivery and best prices!

Bought 2 monitors, after shopping around other sites I found Computer Alliance to be the cheapest by far once shipping was added up. I was told 7 business days for my order to arrive, I only had to wait 2, very fast delivery. The boxes arrived a little scratched, but that was just the outside, I understand they can arrive that way from the supplier. The items themselves were in immaculate condition and have been working flawlessly. I will be back here when I decide on a headset to purchase!

Product PurchasedASUS VG278Q

Colin

ColinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service, Speedy Delivery.

I knew what I wanted, and it was easy to order and pay on line. Communication was excellent, with notifications at every step of the way. I’ll be using Computer Alliance again for my IT requirements.

Product PurchasedUbiquiti UniFi AP AC Lite
Ian

IanNortheast, VIC

Fast Service

Ordered the product from Queensland to be delivered to Vic. Thought I would be waiting a couple of weeks.

Arrived in two days. Unbelievable. Will be using again in the near future

Product PurchasedVideo Card
Bec14

Bec14Southwest, VIC

Good products

The products I bought were good, but i can't comment on how fast postage was because it took about 6 weeks before the product I was after was in stock again, but that is not the fault of the store. They did give me the option of not waiting but I chose to wait. I was able to log on and check that things were still moving along. I would use this store again.

Product Purchasedstylus pen
Andy

AndyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great online store

Did purchase twice on on eBay Computer Alliance. Very reliable with good range of products. Products quality are great with reasonable prices. Super fast postage, happy with purchase, Recommend A+

Steven

StevenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Service

Prompt delivery, quality product, and good communication as to despatch and delivery. I'm a happy customer, I'm sure you'll be happy too. . I found their prices to be competitive also

Product Purchasedwebcam
Richrad Glass

Richrad GlassWestern Australia

Easy, Good price and fast delivery

Easy to order on line.
Price comparison excellent and communication on the state of the order great.
Delivery very fast.
Simple and care free ordering and will consider for future purchases of this kind

Product PurchasedKogan Adjustable Laptop and Tablet Stand KASTNCFLTP

Great webcam

Product came pretty quickly and in good shape - now working very well. More reasonably priced than a lot of the others I found on the market. Was very easy to set up with MacBook, although I did need a USB adapter as I have one of the newer ones without USB fitting.

Excellent Service

Super-easy web store to navigate and find what you are looking for. I have never had a problem with ordering from their online store. The products have arrived well packaged and in perfect condition, would shop here again and would recommend you use this store for all your computer needs as well.

GraemeJ

GraemeJSydney, NSW

This backup device works very well

I found it easy to purchase and find the best unit for my purposes, given the wide range of products available.
The device is very efficient and easy to setup, I particularly like the software which controls and gives the status of everything. I also like the function which will turn the computer off via the USB cable under a range of situations to suit my requirements.

Excellent service

I just found my new favorite online store! heaps of option to choose from. The item i ordered was dispatch quickly and received it in good condition. Highly recommended. Til next transaction!

Ben R.

Ben R.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and delivery

Shopped online through ebay store. Couldn't be happier with the gaming speakers I bought. Excellent delivery times - product dipatched quickly and arrived in very good time. I would recommend to anyone

P.Nguyen

P.NguyenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth experience

Computer Alliance has competitive prices. Best of all delivery was very fast. We ordered our printer and 2 days later it arrived. Wish there was an option to purchase extended warranty.

Find out how Computer Alliance compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

ITX Computer parts now!!!

Im pretty horrible at waiting for online orders and i love being able to make a purchase then go and pick it up, in this case my click and collect style order for 2 peripherals was ready in under an hour. Its a shame not being able to browse the store at the moment but the team have adapted well to suit the current climate and was no hassle at all to place my order over the phone or online before making payment and collecting instore.

Store LocationMtgravatt
Product PurchasedCougar XL mouse pad and TKL keyboard
Rick

RickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent sales and service

We have always purchased from Computer alliance for all our IT equipment, excellent sales and service, just got my new laptop and couldn't be happier. Fantastic purchase, highly recommended to all

Store LocationMount Gravatt East
Product PurchasedASUS TUF Gaming F15 FA506IV-AL043T

Internet Splitter

Store LocationMount Gravatt

laptop purchase

Helpful sales staff on the phones, and very good COVID-safe purchase from store. Product in stock and exactly as expected and happy with it so far (although sorry I missed the now showing discount for end of financial year - should have waited a few extra days).

Store LocationMt Gravatt Qld

brocky

brockyCentral Queensland, QLD

Grate store

This store is quick to dispatch your order its prices are good they got my product to me in good time in good condition and in grate time I would highly recommend them

율 김.

율 김.asked

Computer Alliance

Hi , do you have laptop "gl731gt-h7101t"??
If i order online, how long does it take to receive the goods?? Please reply. Thanks

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi, we have this notebook in stock. Current delivery times are typically slower than normal, but it also depends on where you are. If you email sales@computeralliance.com.au with your location details we can assist further.
Regards,

Michael Mc

Michael Mcasked

Computer Alliance

How much would a Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080ti cost me. I have read a lot of info and the price structure is all over the place. Just to let you know it will be going with a Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390 mobo, Lian Li OXL Case, 64 Gb Corsair 3200MHz ram, Gigabyte 19-9900K CPU. I would appreciate your input greatly.
Michael

Computer A.Computer Alliance

Hi, prices are unpredictable at the moment whilst we are experiencing many stock shortages during the Coronavirus Pandemic. We do have one left of the https://www.computeralliance.com.au/asus-rtx2080ti-11gb-dual-gaming-pcie-video-card-pn-dual-rtx2080ti-a11g which can be ordered through out website.
Regards,

Michael Mc

Michael Mcasked

Computer Alliance

Do you stock or can you get the Gigabyte Nvidia Aorus RTX 2080 ti?

Get an answer from our members and Computer Alliance representatives