Online store, Physical store
4.7 from 1,764 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (20) · No (639)

Vlad

VladSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and fast postage

I made 2 orders from ebay store, each time parcels were sent next day arriving to me the day after. They even answered my questions during weekend. I'm very happy.

Product PurchasedGigabyte RX570 4GB GAMING PCIe Video Card
Ray F

Ray FMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service as always

Have bought items from Computer Alliance eBay online store in the past. Each purchase has been flawless, great products at very competitive pricing and the delivery was very fast. They are an honest, reliable seller and I will continue to purchase items from them, highly recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSeagate Backup Plus Ultraslim STEH2000301 (2TB)
Verona B.

Verona B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Always go here for my tech needs

The online store was easy to use with categories and a search bar. There were many different products, and stocked very quality products for the best prices I could find. Very satisfied with the products I bought.

Product PurchasedPhilips monitor

Don't normally review but really impressed given the COVID-19 crisis

Good price on a high quality monitor (LG GL850-b) at a time when shortages were occurring. Rapid delivery and good communication. Really happy with the monitor itself too - makes me smile every time I turn it on.

Ella

EllaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service & Product Price

Searched online for a particular product I was looking for and saw this store had it in stock. Caught the bus to the area and it was a short walk to the store. They were practicing good social distancing and enforcing it too! Only had to wait about 5 minutes to get inside (it is a small store so having customers wait outside is definitely the right way for them to operate given the current circumstances of COVID-19). Customer service was excellent and quick. Was out of there in 5 minutes with the product I wanted at a very competitive price.

Brendan H.

Brendan H.Western District, VIC

Great deal, good specs

Ordered an ASUS M509DA laptop with a ryzen 5 3500u cpu inside. I installed a second hard drive after I got it and its just brilliant. It is great at multitasking for what it is and excellent as an entry level laptop. Postage was very fast. Got a terrific discount through eBay! Thank you computer alliance!

Product PurchasedASUS vivobook m509da

Great service!

Purchased a monitor through their eBay store and they had the best deal at the time. Responded very promptly to my every query. Highly recommended. Check them out first for all your IT needs.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedAcer EI491CRP Nitro 49inch 144Hz FreeSync2 UltraWide Curved VA Monitor
Haps Basset

Haps BassetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service.

The first time the purchased by me a product has been delivered fast and on time! Good prices and I wish there will be more sellers like CA
Many thanks
Haps

Hiep L.

Hiep L.South East Queensland, QLD

Great store with great staff

I came in to pick up a couple of items that I had ordered online and it was super easy. I also ordered a custom PC that I stuffed up while ordering but after Alex had a look, let me know that there were a few in stock that I could pick it up then and there instead of waiting.
I got home and everything was plug and play, no dramas whatsoever.
10/10 I would be back for anymore of my tech needs.

Store Location4077
Product PurchasedPC

Top service

Excellent service.
Assistance with purchasing the perfect computer for me.
Great range of high quality. I also know that after purchase service will be fabulous.
I would recommend purchasing from Computer alliance.

Product PurchasedASUS 14" F407UA-EB352T Laptop
Rod P.

Rod P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great no-fuss service

The HDD failed in my NAS on Saturday night. Despite all the hysteria re COVID-19, this store was open on a Sunday. I presume it was the manager in the carpark, baking in the hot sun, patiently asking people to queue at a safe distance from each other outside the store, limiting the number of customers inside the store to the number of staff who could help them. Smart.

It would of been easy for him to close his store, but no, he was organised, cheery and there to provide good products and great service, despite the crazyness of the world.

My NAS was up and running Sunday afternoon.

You guys deserve to be in business. I wish you every success. Yes, I will be back again

Store LocationLogan Rd, Mt Gravatt
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fast delivery, great prices.

Ordered a laptop through their ebay store after looking on many other online stores. Cheaper price than most competitors, delivery was very quick and packaged very well. Would definitely purchase from them again.

Product PurchasedAsus ROG Zephyrus GX502GV
Tk28

Tk28South East Queensland, QLD

Top Seller

Top Seller on eBay, Fast Delivery, just perfect..++++++ most product available and good prices, wish there will be more sellers like Computer Alliances, keep doing good job guys, i be buying again.... Thank you

Anthony N.

Anthony N.Mid North Coast, NSW

Perfect shop

So easy to get what I want and all the parts I bought were excellent quality, customer service was the best I've seen and quick response and quick post times

Lynda

LyndaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service Despite Covid 19

Ordered easily online, with click and collect option.
A new collection area was established taking consideration of Covid 19 Social Distancing requirements.
A little slower than normal, but great service given the difficult conditions.

Product PurchasedSamsung 24inch Monitor

Corsair 1200 Power Pack

Happy with this Corsair power pack product. Also very happy with service and price received from Computer Alliance. Recommend this store to anyone. Fast delivery. Will use them again in the future.

Song

Song

Quick delivery no hassle at all

Got a Ryzen 3700x for a discounted price. No problems checking out, correctly charged onto my account even if the invoice was a bit different, and delivered within 2 business days easily.

Annette Cauchi .

Annette Cauchi .Sydney, NSW

Quick delivery, great product

Would highly recommend Computer Alliance. Speedy delivery, great communication, excellent range of products and competitive prices. Easy online navigation, found exactly what I was after!
Would definitely use this store again in the future.

Lolasita

LolasitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great business - quick delivery and competitive prices

Large range of tech products at really competitive prices, with quick and efficient delivery. Website very easy to use. Quality products. Highly recommend this business. Five star review from us!

LFM

LFMSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great product

Very easy site to navigate and find what I wanted service is excellent with fast postage and well packaged the TAB I purchased is an excellent product thank you for a fast and easy service

Product PurchasedSamsung Tab S6 Wi-Fi 256GB