JW Computers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (309)

Fantastic monitor. Everything we needed.

Great service, I talked to the staff over the phone. Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable with the product I needed. Quick postage and well packaged.
JW computers are Highly recommended.

Mike F.

Mike F.Canberra 2600, ACT

Good customer service made up for poor catalogue data.

Good product, although not what I originally ordered. Great service and fast delivery. Despite being off to a bad start with incorrect cataloguing information and despatch, the matter was rectified in short order and an agreed substitute product forwarded freight-free. I'm impressed with the level of customer service. Would I deal with this company again? Initially my answer would have been No. Now it's an unqualified Yes.

Neil Smith

Neil SmithFar North Queensland, QLD

Works great

I needed a USB powered monitor for a laptop. The AOC I1659FWUX 15.6? FHD IPS USB Monitor works just great! Delivery was on time. Altogether, a great experience. Highly recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedAOC I1659FWUX 15.6? FHD IPS USB Monitor!

Alwoodsy

AlwoodsyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First time - not my last

I had never purchased from JW before so was a little apprehensive. I was really impressed with their responsiveness to queries. They were very quick with delivery and pricing was great. I'll look at JW first next time.

Brett

BrettSydney Surrounds, NSW

easy and very efficient

Very efficient service, ordered on a Sunday night and was processed and mailed next day. Very good service and exceptional delivery time. Would look at JW Computers 1st when next looking for computers or related goods. Highly recommend

Product Purchasedsteelseries mouse mat

Excellent service, extremely quick delivery

Very satisfied with the products, communication, delivery and speed. Will definitely shop with them again. Had an order with another retailer, who delayed my order three times (a whole month). Ordered with JW and had the same products delivered in less than 24 hrs!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

considering the current climate we are in beautiful service.

easy to navigate, just use the search bar and you will find what you want
product was delivered and loved the fact that when auspost contacted them when my item ws scanned at a particular depot tey contacte me to let me know

Product PurchasedSynology DiskStation DS1019+

Great product, out of stock item took less than 7 fays before dispatch. Very happy

Excellent online store with great categories which made finding exact products simple. Everything on my wish list for pc build was available and all arrived in excellent condition. My new pc is now up and ready to go

StNick

StNickSouthwest, VIC

No frills, quick, easy and good value!

Shopped on their eBay store and every item was really well described. Searching for what I was looking for was easy and I had quite a few options for alternative products.

I was very happy with the product I received. It was in perfect condition and arrived in one piece. My only gripe would be that the handling time was 4 days, which was in the stated 2-5 day handling timeframe, but feels very long when it's required as soon as possible. Other than that, top marks!!

Product PurchasedSilverstone PSU

Find out how JW Computers compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Perfect service, top quality products!

eBay listing has nice and clear descriptions, large range of products with some very top quality brands! Very happy overall with the service I got, will buy from them again!

Kim

KimGoldfields, WA

Will not be buying from them again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Barry

Barry

Goods were delivered and worked perfectly as ordered. Great price and a very easy, no fuss experience.
The packaging kept the sensitive goods very safe and secure
Well done JW; highly recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedWestern Digital My Book WDBBGB0030HBK (8TB)
Warwick R.

Warwick R.Hunter Region, NSW

Great phone advice and good product

Had a little problem distilling the solution to the problem with power supply, but once I talked to someone on the phone, got it sorted quickly. The product was exactly what I needed, but the delivery was a tad slow, and a bit expensive.

Product Purchasedpower supply

Very good experience with online store

It was extremely easy to shop and their delivery was on time. Product was well described on store and well packaged. I was kept well informed with the whole process of shipping my purchase. I would shop again with them.

Perfect delivery

Product was delivered on time and was exactly what I ordered. I selected "Courier Delivery", where it was Australia Post who delivered it. Recommend changing the web site delivery type

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Review of Items Purchased

It provided the parts I needed at a good price, and good quality. I am also looking for an internal optical blu-ray drive, but you do not stock these. Otherwise happy with quality and speed of delivery of the items I purchased.

actualfred

actualfredVIC, 3213

Impressed with the level and speed of service.

Looking for a particular item and all the stores nearby had nil stock. So even though they're interstate, I gave JW Computers a try as they had the item I was chasing. Their site is user-friendly and finding items is easy. Lots of communication keeping me abreast of what was going on and fast delivery. I'll definitely add them to my list of preferred computer suppliers. Thanks JW!

Esoteric

EsotericADL

Not sure what all these positive reviews are about!

Placed an order 4 days ago... they took payment but haven't dispatched.

Their website has supposedely been recently updated. Can't even cancel the order. Had to call to cancel, no explanation for the delay. Asked for a refund.

This was my first time ever using JW. Won't be attempting to use them again.

They obviously don't need the business - which is a bit of a suprise given the current climate.

Great Service & Products

Easy to navigate online store and find what I needed. Customer Service is fantastic and I've never had any issue with the products I've bought. Will recommend JW to friends and family and will continue to shop there for my pc needs.

Product PurchasedDisplayPort to DVI Adapter
Kennith O.

Kennith O.Darling Downs, QLD

Excellent reliable service

Easily able to find what I was looking for, high quality product and very satisfied how quick delivery was considering the Long weekend and current virus affecting most shipping times globally.

Product PurchasedPacific v-rtx 2080 plus asus strix full cover waterblock

Rashed A.

Rashed A.asked

Hi

I bought a Radeon 5700XT last week from Blacktown store but now have changed my mind to buy a Nvidia 2700 Super instead.

How do i process the return? Do I just take the item to the store or do I need to do it online?

I tried calling the store yesterday and today but no one is picking up.

Hi Rashed,

You'd have to return the product in it's original packaging with all contents, undamaged, to the store. From there, upon inspection, the return will be processed with a 15% restocking fee as it is a change of mind return.

Apologies that you weren't able to get through on the phones; we have multiple lines ringing consecutively, and it is difficult to attend to every call whilst the stores are busy. However, we are implementing a new phone system which will assist with this matter.

Michael Mc

Michael Mcasked

JW Computers

I would like to purchase a Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX2080ti but prices are all over the place. Of course it has to be new. Can anyone help me out?

Hi Michael,

Sure, we can help out.

At the moment, due to the economic affect, and global supply shortages caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, there have been a few price changes on certain items, though not everything.

We do have RTX2080Ti's in stock.

Send us a PM and we will contact you to discuss.

WilLIam

WilLIamasked

Online store

what happens if shipping is saying the product is delivered but it never showed up??
-will

Garry F.
Garry F.

Hey Will,

I would recommend to reach out to the delivery company first and see what information they can provide. Because JW always sends parcels with signature on delivery (see https://www.jw.com.au/faq), someone had to sign for it and they should have this info on file and can help you work out where to look next.

Cheers,
Garry

Hi William,

That doesn't sound good!

Please PM me with your order number and tracking number, and we will look into this for you straight away.

Thank you and we'll wait to hear from you,

Get an answer from our members and JW Computers representatives