JW Computers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (195)

Needed a hard to find LGA 1155 Motherboard and these guys had it!

I bought the Motherboard off their Ebay store and with great surprise delivery was the quickest I've experienced and the product itself was perfect. My customer was very happy. Thanks!

Excellent!

Timely delivery and well informed throughout the process. Price was quite reasonable. This is the first purchase I have made from JW computers online store and it was hassle free.

Product PurchasedPS/2 Mouse
Cam

CamRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent service and speedy delivery!!

Ordered from JW as another company had been delaying my order for weeks. JW took 3 days to arrive. Still getting excuses from the other guys... Great effort JW Computers!!

Great Service

Thank you. In such uncertain times with everything changing by the hour we were in need of 10 of the same item so staff could work from home. We needed them quickly and our usual supplier was unable to provide any due to the increased demand. You not only had the items in stock but I ordered them online around 2pm and then called to ask if there was any way they could get despatched quickly. That was Thursday. I received an email shortly after saying they had been despatched and we received them first thing Monday morning.
Thank you for such excellent customer service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Just a really easy buying experience. These guys are pro’s.

Great range of products were available here.

The product was well package and just as JW said it would be. They also offered many emails assuring me of my delivery timing.

Excellent customer service

Good price with a wide range of products. Excellent customer service. Fast delivery although the courier never bothered ringing the door bell but they left the box at the reception as instructed. Found out it has been delivered after I check the status online. Still I got the box and it was excellent.

Good Work

Purchased through EBay (see separate feedback there). 2 separate purchases from 2 different entities. Both sent together. Arrived quickly, brand new in original packing as advertised.
Would buy again from this seller.
Thank you.

Peter

PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Delivery of Item with Courier a Nightmare JW Don't use that Courier for delivery

Ordering was easy and no issues there,
Its when the parcel was delivered by the courier,
As usual we weren't home (we work, that's unusual).
Rang the courier company and that's where the problem after problem kept getting worse.
I rang JW to voice my concern and issues but they again referred back to courier company.
I replied and said my reason for ringing is the courier company is abysmal, the response when contacting them is so bad they never return emails or calls.

So So disappointed I'm sorry it makes me afraid to buy from JW
Recommendation: Check who their Courier is

Product PurchasedArmour Case with Dual Cooling Fan for Raspberry Pi 4

Fast and great quality.

Great customer service and fast delivery. Would shop here again. Very easy to shop with, very simple and easy to use website and ordering system. Would prefer it if the courier they used didn't use so much plastic to wrap a box that is full of foam... Otherwise fantastic.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedThermaltake Pacific V-RTX 2070 Super Waterblock (Asus Strix)

Fantastic service

Part was as described
Shipped promptly and delivered in a timely manner. Everything was perfect. And the experience was great. Great company to deal with with good communication. Thank you

David C.

David C.Sydney, NSW

Fast service!

I ordered a monitor from them on Sunday and it arrived on Monday arvo. Don't know exactly where it came from but that's some excellent form right there!
Great job!

Great stuff

The store has so much choice - I got every special thing I required for my slightly older laptop. Just the shipping took a bit long. But arrived in good and working conditions.

Excellent.

First Class company to deal with. Totally on the ball. Excellent communication and delivery. Notified via email to all aspects of transaction. Very competitive in price and would highly recommend.

Product Purchasedlenova V330

Excellent service

Easy to navigate.
Excellent products at cheap prices
Very satisfied with the products I bought
Will shop again with JW
Delivery was within my time frame
I like to build computers but I have to do it slowly to maxium enjoyment

Rex

RexSydney Surrounds, NSW

Philips demo used 24 inch LCD monitor

Super fast and safe delivery. Screen works perfectly as expected and has fantastic colour rendering for a super low price. Slim and light form factor. Very happy with purchase, thank you for the great service.

Find out how JW Computers compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Amazing deal on new monitor. Issues with delivery but quickly resolved, not all accessories included in ex-demo units.

I purchased an ex-demo monitor from JW, which was a great deal. Delivery was late by a couple of days and tracking was a nightmare (Fastway - delivered and signed by someone else, thought I had lost my purchase), but was quickly resolved overnight.

The monitor is great so far even for an ex-demo unit, buttery smooth (144hz), sharp, looking fantastic. HOWEVER all accessories in ex-demo units (eg. displayport cable, cd drivers) did not come with the unit, and I had to purchase a displayport cable for the 144hz to work.

Product Purchasedphilips 328M
Nabhonil S.

Nabhonil S.Sydney, NSW

Arrived promptly and item was as described

Ordered via eBay and it arrived quite fast. Was in communication with the customer service and they guided me through all my queries. Would definitely recommend JW Computers to everyone.

Communication is the key

Purchased a motherboard from ebay from these folks. Had a few questions and few enquiries. They responded very promptly and provided best suggestions.highly recommended seller. Are you opening in Melbourne anytime soon?

Product PurchasedMotherboard x99 strix
Melissa Cuzzupi

Melissa CuzzupiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect! i can't live without them!!

I purchased this screen as a second as i loved the fist one i bought from JW Computers.
The product has been working perfectly for two years and it has been a long lasting product.

Product Purchasedasus screen

Lazy workers

very bad customer service they managed to put the part in thats all they did right i had to go back 3 times and call them a bunch of time with no reply back from them. goto scorptec

Store Locationbankstown

WilLIam

WilLIamasked

Online store

what happens if shipping is saying the product is delivered but it never showed up??
-will

Garry F.
Garry F.

Hey Will,

I would recommend to reach out to the delivery company first and see what information they can provide. Because JW always sends parcels with signature on delivery (see https://www.jw.com.au/faq), someone had to sign for it and they should have this info on file and can help you work out where to look next.

Cheers,
Garry

Hi William,

That doesn't sound good!

Please PM me with your order number and tracking number, and we will look into this for you straight away.

Thank you and we'll wait to hear from you,
Andre

Bradley H.

Bradley H.asked

Is there a reason my order has been on processing internal for almost 2 weeks with no communication and even a lack of response to my direct email enquiry?

Hi Bradley,

Can you please PM me with your order number so I can look into this for you? I know there has been some delays unfortunately, in processing over the Christmas Season due to public holidays, supplier closures etc, but to look into your particular case, I would require your order number to proceed.

Thanks and let me know,
Andre

Dharen M.

Dharen M.asked

Do you guys price match

Hi Dharen,

Due to a volatile and constant fluctuating market, we we don't have an 'official' price match 'policy' in place. However, we're more than happy to look into price match queries closely, and do what we can to either meet the price, or come close to it (pending current wholesale pricing etc.)

Hope this helps!