JW Computers

See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Johnny_bicep

Johnny_bicepSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect online store

JW computers. Is a fantastic online store. I couldn't be more pleased. I was able to find what I need, And within two days i had my purchase. Super happy.

Product PurchasedG.Skill Trident Z Neo 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3600MHz 1.35V Memory

Gareth O.

Gareth O.Perth, WA

Excellent deal, excellent products

Fantastic Black Friday online purchase on a couple of SSD's (WD Green 240gb & Kingston A400 480gb), arrived in good time in perfect condition and they work perfectly. Very happy customer.

Nahim

NahimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Laptop purchase (for school)

Excellent all round from start to finish. Good online prices, easy to use website including ordering/purchase, fast delivery and ongoing email updates relating to the order. Thanks very much JW computers!

Aimee K.

Aimee K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent product and fast delivery

I had been searching for just the right gaming laptop for quite some time - finally found exactly the machine I was looking for AND at a fantastic price.
Couldn't be happier!

Very quick postage

I Got my package within 2 days. I'm in an area between mount druitt and penrith.
The controller I bought was the cheapest I have found on the internet at $65 for Xbox one.

Quick and easy

Bought from their eBay store. Out of about 5 things I bought that day it was the first to arrive. After scouring the internet, I found these guys had the best prices and were reputable company. Would buy from again

Alex

AlexSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great experience, but a little stressful

Very good customer service. Little bit stressful knowing that my priduct shared the same tracking number with another product going to a different address. Relieved when my order arrived though

This is perfect! Fastest delivery Ive ever received

Great pricing of product and delivery.
The I ordered it on a Sunday and received it the following Wednesday. 3 business days!! Extremely happy with the quality of the product and the way it was delivered

As expected, so perfect

Easy shopping experience, fee-free payment method bank transfer offered and used, it was reconciled the next day. Shipped and arrived as expected, very happy customer and would recommend to all.

Quick, painless and great communication

Ordered on Saturday night, arrived Tuesday afternoon. Great updates on where my order was and cheaper than the rest to boot. Would definitely use again when buying components for my of build

Keith N.

Keith N.Illawarra, NSW

Black Friday Gaming Desktop purchase

This is the second gaming machine I've bought from JW.
The site is good, prices are excellent and the customer service has always been great when I needed it.
Item was dispatched the day of purchase and delivered the next business day.

Nathanael G.

Nathanael G.South East Queensland, QLD

Oh wow

Ordered a 3950x on day of release, but I was sceptical that id actually got one even though it was in stock before I ordered and out of stock minutes after I ordered. Contacted JW and sure enough, id missed out by seconds. But to my surprise I got a reply from an actual human, he reassured me they would sort me out as soon as possible, only a couple days later Ive got it in my hands. If this was Umart, they wouldnt have even viewed my order by now let alone responded to my email and shipped my product out to me within a day or so. Nice one JW!

Steve R.

Steve R.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast service online. Superb communications. Highly recommended.

Ordered a computer monitor, arrived in 2 days. 100% as described. I had made a typo when inputting my address on the order, emailed at 10pm on the night of order, it was sorted by 10am the next day. Highly recommend, superb service.

Product PurchasedAOC AGON AG322QCX

IPM

IPMCanberra 2600, ACT

Purchase of laptop

Easy selection online. Excellent service. Laptop arrived in less than 24 hours from time of purchase. Good packaging and no damage to the parcel. Would recommend JW based on this purchase.

Todd

ToddNorthern Region, NSW

Delivered very quickly as ordered. No issues and well packaged.

Web site was reliable and easy to use. I would buy from JW-Computers again. The range and options for purchase and delivery was well managed and easy to follow even being in a regional area like we are.

Product PurchasedNVIDIA Shield
Velma

VelmaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

works great

Product was exactly what I needed and it was easy to find and navigate the website.
It wasnt the quickest delivery but it arrived safely. Probably excessive postage cost though considering it was a small item.

Hotpugs

HotpugsLARA

Went the extra mile

Went to great effort for my order to arrive in time, site is good, people are even better, my device was very well packed and as advertised, very happy with JW Computers.

Product PurchasedGigabyte Aorus Gaming box

Friendly! Helpful! Great!

Customer service was extremely helpful in keeping me updated regarding the status of the order! All the parts arrived within the timeframe I was told and everything works perfectly. I now have a shiny new gaming PC to use for the weekend.

Shipping was prompt and the item arrived within a day - but using Couriers Please can be a little worrisome... considering their abundance of negative reviews. Thankfully my delivery was fine.

Extremely helpful and prompt customer care team

after initially receiving a faulty ex display monitor, I was promptly provided with a returns receipt to send the faulty product back by the excellent customer care team. I chose to receive store credit and was assisted in picking an alternative (and superior) monitor, delivered rapidly. JW has been great. My only gripe being that I was charged with delivery twice (once for the faulty monitor, and then again for the replacement). However, I will definitely use them again.

Otacon

OtaconGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, user-friendly site and fast arrival of products

Website was easy to navigate to the parts I needed. Not many IT stores in Australia stock large range of bitspower products therefore happy with JW as they have exactly what I was looking for. Prices were good and thought I would receive them end of the week (5 days) instead they came in 2 days.
Will keep JW computers in mind of an IT store to shop again at.

Dharen M.

Dharen M.asked

Do you guys price match

Hi Dharen,

Due to a volatile and constant fluctuating market, we we don't have an 'official' price match 'policy' in place. However, we're more than happy to look into price match queries closely, and do what we can to either meet the price, or come close to it (pending current wholesale pricing etc.)

Hope this helps!

Alex

Alexasked

What happens when jw computers damages your product while repairing it
I.e cause physical damage to your laptop like scratches and dents whilst in their care ?

Hi Alex,

Our Staff take the utmost care in handling and repairing your product. Notable existing physical damage is normally internally noted when receiving a repair.

However, in the unlikely and unfortunate event, that our Staff accidently damages the product whilst in repair, we will take all steps possible with the customer to rectify the situation.

Andre

Mary G.

Mary G.asked

Do you repair labtops

Malcolm C
Malcolm C

no I sold my laptop before I get a new case.

Deb
Deb

I'm sorry but I do not know if they do, I just brought a tablet. Sorry can't help.

Hi Mary,

Yes we do have a repair service for desktops and laptops. You would have to bring your machine in for a diagnosis.

Get an answer from our members and JW Computers representatives