PLE Computers

4.8 (1,019)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (41) · No (1,008)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (108) · No (920)

PLE Computers, just the best

Came into the store with my order for new pc, printed out by the IT guy I use. Being a grey haired "old " lady I'm out of my comfort zone a bit. Staff member who served me was excellent, very helpful, said I'd given him al the information he needed. Pc would be ready to pick up in around 5 days, and it was. Everything there, he carried it out to my car and put it in the boot for me. Vey happy with the service, and now have a new computer up and running really well. Thanks Guys

Store LocationPLE Computers Buckingham Dr. Wangara. W A

xeontranq

xeontranqSouth East Queensland, QLD

fast shipping , good communication's . will be shopping there again soon !

fast shipping , good communication's . will be shopping there again soon ! purchaced corsair cooling equipment and fittings , along with mayhems aurora silver that looks awesome ! I don't recommend premochill vue as it clogged up my blocks and left a nasty residue on the Softline . no such hassles with corsair/mayhems gear love it , prices are good service is A+

Product Purchasedcorsair custom watercooling gear

Best IT retailer in Perth

Great helpful staff, neat store with plenty of stock.
Online stock levels are 95% accurate making finding the part you need easy.
As a small business, having easy access to quality parts locally is very important.

Store LocationPLE Belmont
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Davo

DavoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very fast

Easy to buy online after initial enquire via phone, fast delivery, I think only had to wait two days. Had a friend who works in IT to set up, said it was very easy, most of the work was pre done. My friend said it was very fast, to buy in Adelaide same specifications would have been much more expensive

High spec Threadripper build

Configured a custom build using their online tool, and sent it off for review by their system builder prior to committing to the order. The system was completed in the quoted timeframe however an issue with the RAM was not revealed until after delivery. They arranged freight to resolve it and had the system back to us promptly.

AneeshT

AneeshTPerth, WA

Problems after problems

Store LocationPLE COCKBURN
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Tristan D.

Tristan D.Perth, WA

If you're after a long wait, you're in luck! PLE have them in stock.

Store layout is good, large range of products readily available but the customer service borders on terrible. The guys there are knowledgeable and well mannered but just take forever to do anything; even walking out the back to get an invoice is a drawn out ordeal. If you're in any sort of hurry for parts and need to be somewhere at a certain time.. forget it. Don't expect to be served quickly, You'll spend half a day waiting in line lol

Store LocationWangara

Review collected in partnership with PLE Computers

Easy Shopping and great customer service

I have always received outstanding customer service over the phone! I also find that the webpage is easy to navigate and good at telling you what is in stock etc.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect!

I ordered a Rode boom arm mic from PLE computers and the price was the most competitive on eBay. Rode mic boom arms are made to last and are very sturdy and easy to assemble. Email communication from PLE Computers was excellent and they kept me informed of my transaction. Product was delivered in perfect condition and delivery was quick. Would do business with PLE Computers again in the future.

MalcolmW

MalcolmWGreat Southern, WA

Stores easily accessible. Product ready on time and great service. The team had some issues with the supply of the motherboard but suggested using an alternate and then worked really hard to ensure completion was by the promised date. Many Thanks.

Habiby

HabibySouth West, WA

Easy shopping, good price and quick delivery. What more can i say... :)

Easy to find what i was looking for and price was good. Wished i had open my laptop before hand and got the ripsaw RAM to match but no biggy.

Very good site

Bought a computer on here, it was built and delivered extremely quickly. Very professional and lovely staff, and it’s pretty good prices. Would recommend if looking at building a pc

Product PurchasedComputer

MinhN

MinhNPerth, WA

Excellent customer service, wide range of products and brands and competitor prices.

I found the staff to be extreme helpful with my refund enquiry, they also price matched with another popular store the gpu I desired. Excellent condition, quality gpu brought from them with zero coil whine.

Store LocationOsborne Park

Perfect

Honestly perfectly built PC, exactly custom built how I wanted it. Would recommend PLE Computers to anyone considering buying from them and will be continuing to do business with PLE.

Store LocationPLE Computers (Cockburn)

Great service for IT WA.

PLE's website is clear, and there is a good range of products that are competitive with other Aus e-stores, so ordering was easy.
When I had to alter the order, this was no problem for the helpful staff.
And, the store is just round the corner.
What's not to love? PLE is my first choice of go-to stores these days :D

MichaelM

MichaelMPerth, WA

Pc build

Store LocationBentley

wertisnotwet

wertisnotwetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This company is awesome!

I purchased a custom configured PC and it was so easy, choosing the parts was easy and and any questions I had were swiftly answered by an employee over the phone. I’ve had my computer for a little over a month now and it’s still running perfectly, it does everything I need it to do and it is exactly what I paid for. A Great PC

New Home PC

I had no issue with the store. Few items out of stock but was able to order what I required. PC build went beyond the five days offered but they apologised in an email. Informative and helpful on pick up. Appreciated our custom.

Review collected in partnership with PLE Computers

Fast efficient delivery, prompt reply through email with a problem i had. Cant recommend enough

Ordered 2 matching monitors to set up triple screen for my racing setup. Quick dispatch, recieved within alloted time frame. Had to send query about and reply was fast amd helpful. Very happy with ple

User friendly and efficient

Easy to navigate, locate what I was looking for easily. Prompt delivery and straight forward invoicing and sales order process. I would definitely recommend PLE Computers. Also a local business

Product PurchasedFrameless full HD Monitors

Ibrahim S.

Ibrahim S.asked

how much do they send you when you've ordered something online? as I haven't gotten anything sent to my account as the state they have done.

Ahmed A.asked

if I have brought parts recently at PLE, is it possible to get a complete refund? I'm just not satisfied with my purchase.

Abdiwadud A
Abdiwadud A

I'm not sure about that because I did not need to infer for a refund, however the team replies very quick to email or messages so just ask them and they should satisfy your request. I most certainly think you will be able to get a full refund with no issues.
Ahmed.A

ok Thanks

AndrewC
AndrewC

If item is in original condition and in original packaging unopened - within 14 days of purchase and complete with receipt - you should have no problem - at least getting store credit.
If opened - you will have to prove not fit for purchase or faulty.

ninjanation5115

ninjanation5115asked

Im looking for the best pc to run games like rust, Rainbow six siege and mass online games but im kinda a bot at pcs and computers so im just looking for help for the best pc to run those games at a low price.

depends on ur budget