PLE Computers

awesome job!

My first custom gaming PC and they helped a lot. Shipping was way cheaper than the competitors and fast! I look forward to the day I get to put together the next PC with these guys. Except one guy seemed impatient with my lack of knowledge and speed on the phone at Bentley store, I guess he didn't know I was trying to drop 5K on a Weapon PC. Then the warehouse actually helped me properly. Cheers guys! Love your work!

Rayza57

Rayza57Perth, WA

Top notch

I have used PLE for many years, back when they only had the one store in Wangara WA. I have always found the staff very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I shop there because their prices are always competitive and they carry a great range of quality products.
I would readily recommend PLE to anyone looking for a reputable place to shop.

Store LocationWangara & Osborne Park

Williamr

WilliamrPerth, WA

Great product very happy with it

Shop front was well layed out, an found the product that I was interested in quickly.
Great range of products on display, the choises available on PLE Website also made it easy to find the product I wanted before going into the store.
Very happy with product.

Store LocationWangara
Product PurchasedAsus Zenbook 3 UX390UA

Custom Build

Easy online order for our custom build gaming computer.
The Cockburn team helped out using their good customer service skills and product knowledge.
I'm a long time customer and know I'll always get great service.

Jared C.

Jared C.Perth, WA

Awesome first build!

PLE were fantastic - upon ordering the parts via their web store, it was all ready to pick up under an hour (even though I came in a little early due to excitement). They were friendly and efficient! Picked up the below parts and built the computer in about 2 hours with no parts DOA!

Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor
NZXT H510i ATX Mid Tower Case
EVGA SuperNOVA G1+ 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supplyem

FlashDaz

FlashDazGreat Southern, WA

A 'go-to' computing retailer.

Well organised online store with a great range of products. Order, assembly and despatch all happened quite quickly with notifications provided along the way. Highly recommend PLE for your computing needs.

Product PurchasedCustomised Gaming PC

Andronicus

AndronicusPerth, WA

Great service & very pleased with purchase MSI RTX2080Ti Gaming X Trio

As always you have plenty of variety & stock on hand, great friendly customer service & competitive pricing, my number 1 stop for my computer builds. It's been great to see PLE expand over the years, can remember the days of getting my first CD burner and driving to PLE to get the cheapest CDR blanks in WA.

Product PurchasedMSI GeForce RTX2080Ti Gaming X Trio

ben

benPerth, WA

Neat mini pc

Easy to navigate store, products are organised into groups and the product type filters work well. Good prices . products worked as described.will shop with again for my next technology needs

Product PurchasedGigabyte Brix Pentium Barebones Mini PC

Review collected in partnership with PLE Computers

EK HD PETG Tube 10/12mm 500mm (2pcs)

Purchased 10 packs of these tubes and online purchasing was easy. Received regular emails about the progress of my order and tracking for the delivery. The tubes arrived safely and were well packed. All were undamaged and in good condition. I'm using the tubes for cat toy sticks so I can't say how these would go in a PC. Overall I'm very happy with the service I received.

Great web site

The PLE web site is very well laid-out. It made the process of custom building my computer very easy, as I was able to monitor the progress of the build and the price as I went.
I would definitely recommend PLE to others, and definitely use their services again.
The physical store (Osb Park) is also great - a gamer's dream!

JanS

JanSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bought Intel NUC

I like the NUC with 8 gen i5 processor. Much quieter than the i7. Shipment with Australia Post was slow and without any tracking information. PLE should offer delivery with DHL.

Great data storage item

Great drive for data storage and good price per gigabyte too. Used for internal storage or can be used with a caddy whether SATA internal (faster transfer) or by USB.

Brilliant and simple

Easy to navigate, informative and lots of payment options, very happy with all of my purchases so far, build the majority of my pc parts were from here and I’ll be buying everything from here

Cooler Master MM710

My Finalmouse Air58 Ninja Wheel broke! And of course Finalmice are impossible to buy so I thought I'd try the much cheaper and less hyped Cooler Master. Hey it's lighter and just as good! Avoid the type ;)

JDRude

JDRudeHobart, TAS

Awesome Build and help

I was extremely impressed with the service and process of getting my custom built gaming rig put together with regular feedback by email. Awesome shipping time as well.
Unfortunately an old format style was used on the O/S Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD when Windows was installed and all of the new functionality available on the MSI MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon WiFi AM4 ATX Desktop Motherboard MOBO paired with the AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8Ghz 6 Core 12 Thread AM4 CPU was not available when it arrived.
It took quite a few hours of work to reformat the SSD, reintall windows, do Bios updates, install all of the latest drivers for all components and then enable all of the new functionality when paired with a high volume HDD.

Product PurchasedPLE Phoenix Ryzen Custom Gaming PC

MitchellS

MitchellSPerth, WA

Fantastic products and amazing service

The whole process was made extremely easy and the service was absolutely fantastic!
Everything I needed was there and if I had any questions there was always someone there to assist me!

Store LocationBelmont

Review collected in partnership with PLE Computers

Good customer service and good place

Friendly but direct staff, bunch of computers there to try out/look at, order was completely very quickly, product was in good condition no dead pixels and box wasn't damaged ok pickup

Ubaid

UbaidSydney, NSW

Ebay purchase

Purchased msi b450i motherboard from ebay store. The board required firmware update for ryzen 3000 series. They updated firmware on my request for free before shipping. Next day and fast shipping to Sydney.

Below average service

TrevorA

TrevorAPerth, WA

Satisfied Customer

Found exactly the mechanical keyboard I wanted and the price was very competitive. Been very happy with the product and expect many good years of use. I have ordered many times from PLE and have always been satisfied with the goods. My only issue is the parking can be a problem.

Product PurchasedASUS Cerberus Mechanical RGB Keyboard