PLE Computers

All good.

Always get great help and advice. My only gripe would be, living in WA sometimes availability of stock sometimes lacks, forcing downgrades or upgrades. I prefer not to buy from over east.
But apart from that I always walk out of that shop happy!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Service is really nice. Cheers.

Really easy to find what I want in the store just simply tell the guy what you want. And I'm really happy with what I bought. Thanks guys for your great service.

Store LocationCockburn store.

Good, friendly service

Great range of products with good service. Very happy with the purchase and would definitely purchase from them again next time. Store has heaps of awesome products and experienced staff

Store LocationOsborne Park
Product PurchasedAOC AGON AG322QCX

Brilliant service !!

The store in Bentley is easily accessed and the staff are friendly, attentive and knowledgeable.
I needed technical/repair assistance with my PLE desktop and I found the service area to be nothing short of brilliant. The turnaround time was excellent, repair rate was surprisingly and refreshingly low in my opinion and I am a very satisfied customer. The issue was resolved through just the one visit. I would recommend PLE to anybody considering a computer related purchase or those seeking repairs/service. Can't thank PLE enough. .

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fantastic Price's & Great Friendly Service!!

Easy to find, great range built 2 computers both pc's work brilliantly, ordered on phone (parts needed to be ordered in) while using easy website and picked up in store the next day, all with the best friendly service!!! Will never go anywhere else!

Store LocationCockburn

Custom gaming PC

Needed a new PC for gaming and graphic design and had no time or motivation to build my own. PLE made it ridiculously easy to get a great PC online - and they were fantastic when I realised I'd gotten so carried away with the other parts that I'd forgotten a secondary hard drive after the fact. A quick email later and it was added in.

PC was built stupidly fast, and the crew are generally amazing and knowledgeable- and judging by some of the customers when I picked up my rig, exceedingly patient no matter the situation.

Really happy, 200% recommend.

Excellant Service

Ordered online and picked up in store. Service Excellent, Goods ready when arrived at store.
The Crucial SSD work just a treat and easy to transfer c drive to SSD an then install in my laptop.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent service and product knowledge

Couldn't have asked for a better experience, staff were knowledgeable and very helpful. I like to support WA local and I will definitely be going back in the future and will recommend to friends in the future.

Store LocationCockburn

Kingston SSD Now A400 240GB 2.5 SSD

I have dealt with PLE since 1989 & they have always had an easy to navigate site with lots of stock at all branches. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable and that is why I keep going back after 30 years. This purchase was no different and am very pleased with the price/performance of the Kingston SSD Now A400 240GB 2.5 SSD.

it perfect

like the range of products and fast ordering and is good price and was easy to navigate the website.
i was satisfied with the range on your website.
i was satisfied with the product i brought from you and dew to buy a few thing more.

Great price and great product!

I was looking specifically for the kiyo and found it here for the best price easily, quick delivery and in perfect quality. VERY happy with the purchase and would do it again!

Product PurchasedRazer Kiyo RZ19-02320100

Excellent service - very happy!

Ordered from the online store and I made a mistake with payment, but the staff were very helpful and helped sort it out immediately. Very satisfied with the quality of the product as well as delivery time.

Product PurchasedPioneer BDR-XD05TB Slim External USB 3.0 Blu-Ray Writer

good experience with the staff and online store

I ordered most things online and it was pretty easy to go and pick up. The staff was excellent in helping me build my pc cause I knew nothing about pcs. good easy experience.

Store Locationcockburn
Warranty Claim MadeNo

the computer is working fine for me playing world of warships

when i selected the model i was after was in stock at bentley , when i purchased it and the extra ram , the technician was helpful and installed it for me .

Store Locationbentley

lives up to the hype

I bought this on eBay, the postage was 1 week faster than expected, the keyboard is s quality bit of gear that has rubbish down every other keyboard I’ve ever used

Awesome store

As I pre ordered everything it made everything easy, and one part I got was not going to fit with my pc build so the staff member found me a similar product in seconds, this really helped me out, overall I was very satisfied with the store and it’s staff

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great and informative service from PLE, great laptop

Firsty, PLE kept me updated on the back order for the laptop, they had great customer service when I called for information and great service when I picked it up. it was all easy and smooth.
The laptop itself is great value for money, does what I need it to without any issue for a low $999. Plays all my games well. The one and only tiny thing is that the fans are always cranking at full jet engine take off speed when I play a game and it can be a little noisy.

Product PurchasedASUS TUF FX505DD 15.6 Ryzen 5 GTX1050 Windows 10 Notebook

Easy Sale - Good Price.

navigating the Store was very good and easy to receive attention. The product I purchased worked well and satisfied my needs. It is a pity that PLE no longer have this product in Stock, but hopefully they will return to their shelves in the very near future, as my intention is to purchase another, in the near future.

Awesome speakers and PLE has been a name to trust for 20+ years

Used the online store to organise pickup from what store I wanted and paid for it in store too. I like the options like that they offer and recommend them highly. Product was awesome and I have been using PLE for many years

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedEdifier S350D Speakers

Good advice and friendly attention

I was able to create a PC fit for purpose with very helpful advice from the PLC technician. So far all is going well. The store does get quite busy so wait times can be annoyingly long.

Store Locationosbourne park WA