PLE Computers

1,102

GrahameN

GrahameNPerth, WA

How do you rate a gift card. It just is.

As I purchased a gift card there was no problems finding the card. I did take about 10 minutes to activate, which in my opinion was too long. If the shop had been busy then it would have caused great frustration to waiting customers.

Store LocationWangarra

Carsten Bauer

Carsten BauerPerth, WA

Great customer service, very friendly and helpful.

Very friendly staff and very helpful when deciding on parts. Great pc knowledge which helps. Have been a long term customer for many years and will continue for many more. Thanks.

Store LocationBentley

Review collected in partnership with PLE Computers

Lowest price for this item I could find, and arrived promptly

I searched for this specific item via google, so got a link direct to the product and didn't really use the store navigation. It was the lowest price for this specific item I could find.
The item shipped promptly and arrived promptly, payment was easy, store interface good.
Product is a gift so I haven't used it, but packaging looks in good condition.

Runkies

RunkiesPerth, WA

Excellent service as always

Placed and order the night before and picked it up on the way past in the morning, very helpful, the guys even carried everything out to the car for us and we didnt need to wait at all. add to the fact they are always well priced and will help you with product ideas and info even if you are not making a purchase and they are my preferred IT Store

Store LocationBently

Scott P.

Scott P.Perth, WA

Esay, quick, satisfied!!

Fantaistic range of products, the website quite easy to navigate and compare, specs seemed comprehensive. What i bought arrived in sure quick time.
I would definitly be looking here first when i need something again.

developer

developerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent online custom built PC experience

PLE made it easy to select components for a custom built PC - by far the easiest I could find. There was a good level of compatibility information, but you still have to do your own research on which components will work together. And their staff were very helpful with any questions I had.

Review collected in partnership with PLE Computers

Slight bump but got there in the end

Item was dead in arrival. Defect was with the power cable. Support staff at PLE cockburn were very helpful and offered a swap of the cable rather than swapping the whole unit. Unit was initially unavailable at the store but got one a few days later.

Product PurchasedASUS RT-AC86U

Great for writing code

Click and collect, pickup in Bentley. As usual, fast response and good service from the fellas at PLE.
Site and store are easy to find what you need, good products and well priced.

Rhys

RhysBowral

Excellent Customer Service and Shipment Packaging!

Can't stress how good the customer service is at PLE. Orders are always well packaged and tracking them is a breeze!

Their new website is easier to navigate once you're adjusted and much more responsive with search terms and filters. Wide range of things available to get - and clear where they have stock or if it's order in.

Jss

JssQueensland

Gaming Pc

Ordered a pc off of their website which was very easy to navigate through, it had arrived earlier than was scheduled, took about 2 weeks total. Any questions I had were answered shortly after. Excellent service. Very satisfied, would 100% recommend :)

Efficient

Processed a click and collect item with no problems at all! The staff at Bentley were extremely friendly and made me feel welcome in the store. My PC now runs with no problems. Thanks guys!

Store LocationBentley PLE
Product PurchasedCrucial MX500 1TB SATA

Vaughan M.

Vaughan M.Perth, WA

Respectful service

The staff member was very helpful and mine was only a small sale and someone nearby was spending $3,500 and I still felt tremendous respect. I have recommended PLE often

Store LocationBentley W.Aust

Peter L.

Peter L.Perth, WA

Couldn't ask for a smoother service!!

I was looking for a new PC for video editing and went to the gaming computers, swapped out the stuff I didn't want for the stuff I wanted and within minutes my order was complete. 5 days later my new monster PC was ready to pick up. Great service and a great product, I couldn't be happier.

Benny

BennyPerth, WA

Samsung 860 EVO Series 2.5 7mm 1TB SSD

Drive works really well, a good speed upgrade from the mechanical HDD that was in there before that suits the motherboard in the computer.

This computer because of its age won't accept the faster M2 solid state HDDs.

Very happy with it :-)

Store LocationBentley, WA

Excellent, can't complain.

It was quite easy to navigate the store. The product range could be slightly more extensive, there were components I'd have liked to add to custom PC that weren't available. The quality of components and the PC build were excellent.

JohnW

JohnWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome CPU!

So I just bought a Ryzen 3700X from PLE and as always the process was simple and easy to do, BEST ONLINE STORE! with super freindly staff and a fantastic warranty service if the worst should happen, then they've got you covered.

Product Purchasedamd 1700x

Tristan F.

Tristan F.Perth, WA

Easy purchase process & collection

Easy web store to navigate with a great range of quality products to choose from. Easy enough to get advice if needed on product compatibility or ranges on offer in store

DavidB

DavidBPerth, WA

Great new fast computer

We replaced our old PLE computer after 9 years as it was getting tired. We could not be happier with the new unit which will be ideal for our home use. Our grandson who is 15 buys a lot from PLE and put it together on line for us. Cant fault PLE.

Store LocationWangara

Stephen

StephenPerth, WA

Quick easy transaction

I call the Bentley ple store and asked for advise on a product. They put the product aside for me to collect later. Staff were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful through the entire transaction.

Store LocationBentley
Product PurchasedTP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender

Excellent Customer Service and Support

We recently purchase a new gaming computer from PLE Perth for our son, the advice and customer support from a team was excellent and their support in helping us get the right spec, for right computer within our budget was brilliant. Many thanks guys.

Store LocationWangara