2.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (16)
Pik

PikCentral Queensland, QLD

Unethical and unscrupulous.

Found security cameras online with them, called to make sure they had them in stock, the salesman assured me they were in stock ready to be shipped, paid the $1700+, paid for express delivery. One day after the due delivery date I rang and spoke to the same salesman (he forgot his lie to me) who then told me there is no stock in the warehouse but there should be the next week, which there was not. Took them a week to refund me. Will never deal with them again, beware.

Product PurchasedArlo Security Cameras

GTR1000Perth, WA

Misleading/Mistrust/Mistruths and Deceptive Behaviours...

Product PurchasedCorsair RM750 750W 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular Power Supply
Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Service

Brian

Briancairns

Terrible experience

I ordered online an Arlo ultra 4 pack camera system plus some other bits for the system. $1521.70. on the 8/8/20. After some more information came to light on how poor Arlo camera system quality is i decided to cancel the purchase the very next day with a e-mail and a phone call. Device deal said no worries and they would refund my credit card. It is now the 31/082020 and still no refund. Several e-mails later i have had to dispute the purchase with my credit card company. Dan L blamed the bank, but the bank said if they had refunded as they said, it would never had appeared on my credit card statement. Don't buy from this company.

Lousy Customer Service

Placed an order which went through 3/8/20. Took 18 days for them to flag my credit payment.... I used an Amex Credit card which has never had any issues of that sort and has always been extremely reliable, they confirmed that there wasn’t any issues with the transaction. So it was completely on Device Deals side, I did mention in my reply that this package was now of extreme urgent need, didn’t get a dispatch notice till the 25th..... no apologies or nothing for the inconvenience caused... extremely disappointing to say the least. Guess part of the blame is on me for not having done the adequate research by reading the reviews on here, seems to be a recurring theme..

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service and very long lead time

If you are looking at buying electronics from this site, please think twice or even more. And please have a good look at previous detailed review about the OUT OF STOCK problem DeviceDeal have had. Don’t bother to ask their customer service, cause they are rude and unfriendly. And they don’t value you as a customer.

Product PurchasedYCC365Plus Smart Security Camera

A on-going disaster purchase experience

Order placed on 6/6/20 and received nothing since. Followed up on 13/6/20 and my goods were then dispatched on 15/6/20. Goods were received 16/6/20 and 2 out of my 3 solar panels were missing and not delivered. Now my order is in disarray and waiting to hear back on my outstanding solar panels......this is such an unprofessional online purchase service and a disaster purchase experience......

Product Purchased1x ARLO ULTRA 4K UHD 3 WIRE-FREE SECURITY CAMERA & SMART HUB and 3x Arlo Solar Panel Chargers
Oryx A.

Oryx A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with the pre-sales customer service and the fast delivery

I found the NBN router model I was looking for only in devicedeal. Thanks also for getting the credit reward and for the sales team, they were very helpful. I purchased on Monday and was delivered on Wednesday.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedD-Link DSL-G225 Wireless N300 ADSL2+/VDSL2 Modem Router - NBN Ready
Brent

BrentGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

'DeviceDeal' should re-brand as 'Out-of-Stock'

Having called to confirm that an online item was in stock, I proceeded to order it. Received an email several days later stating the item wasn't in stock after all. Was communicating with Dan Logan via email to clarify the status of the order, only to have it cancelled without my permission. Petulant behaviour IMO. If that's how this company treats consumers and the general public, its days are numbered.

Find out how Device Deal compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Device Deal !! Sorry !! Out of Stock !!

Paid for the goods 8 days ago, never arrived. Contacted customer service just found that they are out of stock, Out of stock since the promotion start ?!?! The rep offered substitute goods which is opened box product and offer no compensation. They are listing the same product on eBay with a higher price.

I doubt this Device Deal are holding up customer money just for their "free interest" cash flow and return it back after 14 days. Rubbish!!!
Will not recommended, will not deal again

Product PurchasedArlo
Dan L.Device Deal

Claim no stock, even though plenty are listed, jacked price.

I don't recommend. They took my money for a computer monitor and days later cancelled due to "lack of stock", but then relisted for a much higher price and even now currently have plenty available to purchase via their website and ebay store.
Haven't replied to any of my emails either.

professor v.
professor v.
umi

umiBrighton

Poor customer service

We never have received the product. When we contacted the customer service the person on the phone has no intention to solve the problem for us. Kept telling us it is not their problem. Will never use them again

Amit T.

Amit T.Sydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Great customer service from Sep. Bought an Arlo Ultra security camera. Sep answered all of my questions fully and ensured my purchase was tracked and expedited. Great work, will certainly purchase from here again.

Darren R.

Darren R.Perth, WA

Excellent customer service

Purchased an Arlo Ultra 4K UHD Wire-Free Security Camera System on sale and was given a store credit after the price dropped further. Top marks Sep for sorting things out.

Dan L.Device Deal

Thanks for the positive feedback Darren, very much appreciated, Sep has received a pat on the back (and your review shared around the office) in recognition of his great service.

Bought online and excellent service!

Purchased the ARLO Ultra 3 pack. Device deal had the best price and so ordered them online. I hadn't heard of them before but had good reviews. They have exceeded my expectations on Customer Contact and Service. I was worried about delivery times, they gave me the tracking number and helped me with all questions that I asked. Excellent Service!

Dan L.Device Deal

Thank you very much for the positive comments, we're happy to hear of your positive experience and hope to see you visiting again in the future.

Tony L.

Tony L.Sydney, NSW

Good Customer Service and Fast Shipping

I am always a bit worried when buying from a new online store but they were great and I am happy with my router. I'll recommend this shop to my friends

Product PurchasedNetgear Orbi

Long time satisfied customer

Long time satisfied customer here. They consistently deliver and when things go wrong their support is there to help. Devicedeal is one of the best sources of computer hardware for a good price online In Australia with good range is IT products

Hi Sara,
Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review. We look forward to many more years of doing business together.
Regards,
DeviceDeal Sales Team

Zachary AmnellIllawarra, NSW

Cheap for a reason.

Dan D

Dan DBrisbane

Very disappointing service

Ordered ~$2000 security cameras. One of devices was faulty but they refused to take back until I’d wasted significant time with numerous overseas calls and emails to “help desk”. Confirmed faulty but refused to refund the $20 p&p I’m out of pocket returning the defective product they supplied me. The replacement product they sent was also faulty ! My advice would be to only buy from a reputable store so returns are hassle free and you won’t be out pocket $$

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedArlo ultra
Torbvvv

TorbvvvBunbury

Fast, easy, assuring

After my order of a graphics card for my new pc, I received an email the SAME day asking me if the address was right, showing they are on the money. They were having trouble with it and there was no easier way of dealing with it then going on the website and talking to a real person in the chat room! This problem was fixed before the end of the day and was shipped within a day or two. Great website, cheap deals.