Listing monitored by Device Deal

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (286)

Alex M.
Alex M.Sydney, NSW

Great selection and service

I’ve found multiple items I’ve had trouble sourcing elsewhere. Great website and service. Tracking links wasn’t working after about 20 hours. Emailed support and they quickly let me know it just missed pickup and should be available after the next days pickup time.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

What I wanted at a great price

I was looking for a supplier of a new breed of smart switch from Qnap and found what I wanted at good price

Marie Chiechi
Marie ChiechiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Arlo pro4 purchase

Investigated Arlo pro4 , my journey led me to Device Deal. They were the cheapest and easy to order . Received my cameras within the time range specified, sooner rather than later. I had a few questions as I’m not to tech savoy. The team there were awesome , patient and very helpful. I had a great experience.

Steve
SteveCentral Coast

Products and Service were Great

I was able to locate the products after reviewing many other websites, on the Device Deal web store.
I then viewed the Device Deal reviews, support and product description pages on the Devise Deal website and confirmed my thoughts.
I then confirmed the price and delivery was highly competitive.
The purchase and delivery processes were also problem free.

Rob
RobPerth, WA

I am very happy with my product.

Best and fastest I ever received my order within a week. Great. Keep up the excellent work. I will recommend you to anyone's who wish to purchase from you.

Nick
NickGippsland, VIC

Cheaper, faster, better.

Cheaper than anywhere else, it was in stock, delivered fast and the product what’s exactly what I wanted. Can’t ask for more than that.

LJS
LJSSydney, NSW

Quick easy sale

I bought a set of arlo security cameras through Device Deal. They offered the most competitive price. They were also able to break packs up to give me the exact quality of cameras I required. It was a simple as a few clicks and the sale was done. They also offered a good range of Arlo camera accessories and threw one in for free due to bulk order. I will definitely use them again.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Jerrin M.
Jerrin M.Sydney, NSW

Awesome site

Reliable, easy to buy, good price, go for it, easy to navigate, good selection of products, fully satisfied with purchase

Anonymous
AnonymousSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good job!

Good job, get prompt response. Would recommend to everyone.
Would buy again from this seller, very happy for they service they provided.

Brilliant Seller

My item I purchased was as advertised. Great communication throughout. Price was excellent. Would buy again. From this seller, very happy

It’s easy to deal with this mob

So easy to deal with. The chap on phone was extremely helpful I received the goods quickly with in days

Andy
Andy

Quick delivery, item as described.

Easy to search website, competitive prices, and an almost mystical control over Aus Post so things arrive on time (or early). Recommended.

Charlie21
Charlie21Queensland

Great support

In my opinion your service is hands down on companies like Kogan, who take for ever to deliver. My first router took only a few days to arrive and required replacement and returned and replaced in under a week. Great service keep it up and I will become another permanent shopper.

Mathew M.
Mathew M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service. Quick delivery.

I ordered a NAS and 4 drives from device deal. The package came within days of the order. Only issue was AusPost in all its wisdom delivered without a signature (left on door step). To my surprise, it wasn't there when I got home.

AusPost tried to refute the claim and pushed it back onto the seller.

Device Deal handled the situation with AusPost quickly and had a second delivery to me within weeks.

Could not be happier with Device Deals service and communication through out the whole ordeal. I'll definitely order from there again.

KevinX3
KevinX3AU

What I Wanted, Delivery Exceptional

No issues ordering, found what I was looking for and left the warehouse that day. Got to me in 3 days, unheard of in this day and age. And the best price I could find on the web.