ALDI Ambiano Multifunction Vacuum Food Sealer (2016-2021)

ALDI Ambiano Multifunction Vacuum Food Sealer (2016-2021) Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by ALDI

5 questions from our users

Fabio
Fabioasked
Ambiano Multifunction Vacuum Food Sealer (2016-2021)

Hi there, where can I repair my vacuum food saver in Melbourne?

David S
David Sasked
Ambiano Multifunction Vacuum Food Sealer (2016-2021)

My machine won’t seal the bags once they have been vacuumed (when pressing the vacuum/seal button)
It will seal the bag otherwise when just the seal only button is pressed
Does anyone have an idea as to what may be wrong with it?

Lee
Lee

I've never encountered that problem before, sounds like a fault.
One thing i would do when sealing potentially wet items would be to press the vac/seal button but manually press the "seal only" once the air was out as often with wet items it would pull fluid through preventing it from sealing.

Dave
Dave

Mine has started to act the same way after about five years. Research shows it is due to the gaskets mounted in the two halves not sealing. Trying to find out where to buy the spare gaskets!

Steven J.
Steven J.

Where do you buy the gaskets?

Moire
Moireasked
Ambiano Multifunction Vacuum Food Sealer (2016-2021)

Where can purchase the plastic roll? I have run out and only have a few already ut bags left.

Kerrie

I've bought them on eBay, but make sure you get the ones with ribbing on them, smooth bags don't work in the lumina machine. Aldi have them on sale periodically as well, and I think you can get them at Myer etc, in their appliance section.

Narelle
Narelleasked
Ambiano Multifunction Vacuum Food Sealer (2016-2021)

Are they coming back? Are there any available at any stores? Can I buy them online if they aren't available in stores. Why we're they discontinued? Thankyou

Kerrie

I saw them a month or so ago, but not since, they go pretty quickly you can get the eurolab ones on deals direct, they're alright as well,

MAHENDRA PRATAP
MAHENDRA PRATAPasked
Ambiano Multifunction Vacuum Food Sealer (2016-2021)

When are the bags for sale again at aldi? I have run out of mine

Grant
Grant

I have seen some last week at BANKSTOWN here in Sydney.. Look around., ur local store may have some still

See all ALDI Vacuum Food Sealer questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

ALDI Ambiano Multifunction Vacuum Food Sealer (2016-2021)

Other Food Sealers