ALDI Expressi Large Milk Frother (500ml, May 2020)

See the Best Milk Frothers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

3.0
    Jamie T.
    Jamie T.Sydney, NSW

I shouldn’t have been so cheap

I bought this frother in silver in Aug 2020. When I use it, it frothes way too much, so I can’t get enough milk into my cup. Even with the lid on, it spills out. So I thought if I take it off early, then I could get a balance of milk and froth. But if I take it off early, the milk is cold. Then I put more milk over the max froth level to see if I can get milk and froth. But it overflows (even though still under warming max) and doesn’t heat up enough! I wash it after every use. It has been 2 weeks of daily use. And I just have to settle for cooler coffee before I find another frother.

Purchased in August 2020 at ALDI for $29.00.

theGirl
    theGirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stops working well after a few goes

I thought for the price I’d give this a go.

While it doesn’t froth much milk at a time, I figured it would be fine for me as I live alone.

It worked amazing the first two times. I made sure I followed the instructions, only filling to the max line for frothing (I’m fully aware there is another higher max line for heating only). But on the third and fourth attempts the jug lid leaks.

I’ve double checked it’s on properly and on the right way. I’ve tried putting in less milk than the suggested max line. But it still spills out all over the counter.

I just use it now to heat the milk. Which is a little annoying as I love a frothy top!

Not a complete waste of money, but doesn’t do what it says it does.

Purchased in June 2020 at ALDI for $29.99.

Other Milk Frothers

Dawn W.
    Dawn W.Perth, WA

Not understanding all these negative reviews

My frother using the small disc makes a perfect milk for two perfect coffees every morning. The big round one did make a mess is if I filled to max line but on minimum line made nice but very frothy milk with no mess. If it only lasts a year its vecause it only cosr $39 so i would just buy another one. Also it only burns if you don't wash it EVERY time. I dont understand everyone's problem

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for $39.00.

Milk Frothers

Find out how ALDI Expressi Large Milk Frother (500ml, May 2020) compares to other Milk Frothers

See all ALDI Expressi Milk Frother reviews