100% · 20%

Christine C.
Christine C.Perth, WA

Relief!

This product is exactly what I needed for all my hip, shoulder and back pains. I haven't had this amount of relief for years, even from physios! I wish I could buy another one for my guest room. Excellent price too. Show details
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

So far so good!

I've used this for a week now and so far it's great. No more hip, back and neck pain. I put it on a very firm mattress and it makes all the difference. It's a substantial mattress topper (quite dense and rather heavy). At $160 (Queen size) this mattress topper does what it says in the label. I'll see how it goes in the next few weeks. There is a 60 return policy, so no problem about a refund if you're not happy.