Emma Flip Topper

Emma Flip Topper

Listing monitored by Emma Sleep

Sleeping on Cloud 9

Mattress is perfect, I have had a great night sleep ever since I got it and wake up feeling great. I got the super soft mattress topper which is a perfect soft mattress. Delivery was prompted which was convenient as I was sleeping on a airbed!

Emma SleepEmma Sleep

Hello Sophie, We are happy to hear that you have been enjoying your new Emma Original Mattress. Thank you for your kind feedback and continuous support of Emma. Please let us know if we may be able to do anything more for you! Cheers!

Review collected in partnership with Emma Sleep

Julie B
Julie BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great product and service

Great mattress topper i have had a much better nights sleep sense getting this topper the reason i purchased EMMA topper was that had the choice of two sides soft side and firm side the trial period they offer and a money back guarantee and even the return postage at no cost makes this topper worth while and at a reasonable price.

Emma SleepEmma Sleep

Hello Julie, We are happy to hear that you have been enjoying your new Emma Topper. Thank you for your kind feedback and continuous support of Emma. Please let us know if we may be able to do anything more for you! Cheers!

Review collected in partnership with Emma Sleep