3Emma Flip Topper

Emma Flip Topper

3Emma Flip Topper

90% · 87556 · 6%
Gives additional comfort
Easy to remove and clean cover
Supportive for all sleeping positions

Craig Reeson
Craig Reeson
  Verified Queen

Good quality and very soft

Good quality and very soft. It also has a thick cover. Would be very good if your mattress is too firm Show details ·  1
Chelsea Lee
Chelsea LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Verified Single

Fourth Emma we have purchased

This is fourth Emma we have purchased. Very satisfied! Quality sleep is a must. Show details ·  1
Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Loved it so much that we purchased one for our campervan

Our quality of sleep has improved so much since purchasing our Emma flip topper in January that last month we decided to buy a second one to use in our campervan. Very happy with our decision! Show details ·  1
Jack Weavers
Jack Weavers

Happy with my choice

Great topper and a 100 night good sleep ..so far so good Show details ·  1
Alan Daniels
Alan Daniels
  Fair Incentive Verified Single

A fantastic solution to extending life of your mattress

Its sits on top of my 12 year old mattress and sleeping on the soft side of the Topper provides me with an ultimate sleep pattern while the firm side covers any ridges on the old mattress. Emma you have a great product here. Show details ·  1
Stoppsy
StoppsyPerth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Sleeping on a cloud

thus along with mattress has completely change our sleep for the better Show details ·  1
Nate88
Nate88Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Average

Bought the topper after purchasing the mattress / both mattress and topper are average with the topper being shorter in length than the mattress which causes it to slip.

Fast delivery on both items but average product and nothing to write home about Show details

Tim Koklas
Tim Koklas
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Ticks every box

Super fast delivery, great communication and an absolutely wonderful product. Super comfy, high quality and an instant impact on my sleep. Show reply
Bel
Bel2 posts
  Verified Queen

I'm a happy, well-rested customer!

I just love my mattress topper and the fact that I can choose from the softer or firmer side. It's so comfortable, weekend sleep-ins have become even better! It arrived really quickly and I couldn't be happier. I've recommended it (and my Emma mattress) to friends and family. Show details ·  1
Jeanette Hurren
Jeanette HurrenSouth-East, TAS
  Queen

Very happy

The topper just gives extra softness & support. Excellent service & delivery Show details ·  1
Carroll DeVizio
Carroll DeVizioMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
  Verified Single

Very comfortable

Our guests love the additional comfortable the topper gives the bed. Well work buying! Show details ·  1
Adrian O.
Adrian O.2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Great topper

Great mattress topper. Appreciate the ability to flip sides for soft and hard. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Maria D.
Maria D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Highly recommend

Fantastic topper that has increased the comfort of my mattress. As a side sleeper with a hip condition it has provided additional support and reduced discomfort. Show details ·  1
Jacques du Toit
Jacques du Toit

Best night sleep

So so comfortable. Has made a massive difference to my sleep. Wake up feeling rested and not stiff or back pain. Need to air for at least 24hrs after opening to get rid of new smell. Best buy since sliced bread! Super quick delivery from Emma Show details ·  1
Angela
AngelaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts
  Verified King

Game changer

The emma matress topped completely changed the comfort of our bed. You can't feel your partner moving as much or the little ones creep into the bed. Game changer. You wont regret it. Show details ·  1

Carl O.
Carl O. · Flip Topper

The blue foam is airgocell and the gray foam is HRX? I'm in Mexico, I was sure it was the other way... my main question is, which is cooler? Thanks

Banjo1
Banjo1 · Flip Topper

HI, I have a Emma comfort mattress and was wondering if the flip topper will also fit under the Emma mattress protector, to keep it fastened to the bed?

Carolyn R. · Flip Topper

Is there a trick to prevent it from slipping off the Emma mattress? My single bed is a bit higher than usual which I need because of my age (75) But every time I get out of bed the topper slips with me. Very dangerous!
I've tried tucking it in tightly etc. but to no avail. I had to take it off . Now of coarse my bed is way too hard!!
Help!!

Emma Sleep   DM

Hello Carolyn. I'm sorry to hear that the topper keeps on sliding off. If you use a mattress cover, you can take the foam of the topper off of its cover and place the purplish foam under the mattress cover instead to secure it in place.

Carolyn R.

I actually tried that. There still isn't enough grip!

Features:

• The Emma Flip Topper is a mattress topper that’s reversible with both firm and soft sides, so you can adapt it to your comfort and sleeping needs.
  • The ergonomic Airgocell foam used in the topper helps support you in every kind of sleeping position.
  • A breathable UltraDry Cover helps you stay cool and dry all night - plus, it’s also washable, making it suitable for people with allergies.
  • The topper is 100% vegan, non-toxic, and certified to the highest OEKOTEX-100 standards.
  • This product comes in Single, King Single, Double, Queen, and King sizes.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers loved the additional comfort that their Emma Flip Topper gave them. They said that it helped make their mattress more comfortable to sleep on. In particular, those with older mattresses which weren’t as firm as they once were said that adding the topper made their sleeping more comfortable.
  • They also said that the cover of the mattress topper was easy to remove and wash. In addition, it was also quick to dry.
  • Reviewers reported that they didn’t take long to get used to the mattress topper, and that shortly after starting to use it they had better sleep and felt supported in any sleeping position.
Compare all Emma Flip Topper listings
CategoryMattress Toppers & ProtectorsMattress Toppers & ProtectorsMattress Toppers & ProtectorsMattress Toppers & Protectors
Price (RRP) $329$349$309$289
TypeMattress TopperMattress TopperMattress TopperMattress Topper
Dimensions 2030 x 1530 x 50 mm2030 x 1830 x 50 mm1880 x 1380 x 50 mm2030 x 1070 x 50 mm
Awards 2023202320232023