3Emma Diamond Topper

86% · 26833 · 11%

Donna
DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified King Single

Made a bad mattress, amazing

We have a very springy and uncomfortable mattress which I was about to get rid of then it was suggested I get this topper. So glad I did! It made the bed so so comfortable and it saved us disposing the old mattress. Show details ·  1
Nick McGrath
Nick McGrath
  Fair Incentive Queen

Great find, quality and comfort

Great comfort, and extended to life of the old mattress. Show reply
Melissa Sam
Melissa Sam

Best Sleep I’ve ever had

We’ve had our Emma mattress and diamond topper for 4-5 months now and we’ll never go back to regular mattresses. The cooling cover helps my husband’s eczema and my sciatica is completely gone. The mattress topper helps the bed feel comfortable while the mattress offers excellent support. Show details ·  1
Nicole partridge
Nicole partridge

Best bed

We love our emma diamond its so comfortable and soft Show details ·  1
Christine Boyd
Christine Boyd
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Awesome change to our mattress

It has definitely given our mattress a new life, so much more comfortable. Love it Show details ·  1
Matt
MattSydney, NSW2 posts

Dramatic increase in comfort

The increased height above the mattress makes it easier to climb out of bed. The softer support greatly improved the shoulder comfort from side sleeping, it does not feel hot by itself even on the hottest nights we have had recently. Thank you for creating this Diamond topper for us. Show details ·  1
Margo.
Margo.
  Fair Incentive Verified King

The difference between good and excellence

The finishing touch for any Emma mattress. It does what it promised. Show details ·  1
happysleeper
happysleeper

Best sleep I've ever had

Well worth the price if you like a firm bed, saves you from buying a whole new mattress. This one makes my joints feel supported and stopped my hip pain I was getting from my soft sinking mattress. I have a physically demanding job so I needed a bed that wasn't going to make me wake up in pain. I sleep for longer too. Delivery was within a few days, super quick. It did have a new mattress topper smell but i put it on my balcony for a few days and now it's completely fine. This is the best on the market. 5 stars Show details ·  1
Ian Frances
Ian Frances
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

A great topper

I love this mattress. Honestly best mattress I have had in a while.

Glad I took the chance on this Show details ·  1

Tinks
Tinks3 posts
  Queen

Not for us! Terribly firm

We bought a Emma Diamond Mattress Topper and have had it for around 6 months now. We wished we had kept our money. We have a relatively new bed and it is too firm for my husband and I, so we thought a mattress topper would soften it. After reading many reviews on the Emma toppers, we decided to buy one. It was terrible. It has done nothing to soften the mattress, I would say it is just as firm as if not worse. We are constantly waking up sore. I would not recommend buying it unless you love a firm bed. Show details
Lauren Sargent
Lauren Sargent
  Fair Incentive Verified King Single

Terrible

Very uncomfortable. Don't waste money on the big toppers as they slide off the bed every night. Customer service was not helpful only suggesting to buy yet another product to fix the error. Show details
Thomas Mardling
Thomas Mardling

Doesn’t fit mattress properly

The topper itself is ok but slides off the mattress and doesn’t fix in anyway to the mattress so it’s forever moving all over the place. Show details
Sally
Sally

Comfortable in every way

i am a poor sleeper who wakes frequently throughout the night. This topper is really comfortable without being overly soft and i don't overheat. Being older i tend to overheat and this topper is perfect for all temperatures . The memory foam keeps on being comfortable night after night. Show details ·  1
Berne G.
Berne G.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified Queen

No more aching hips

I needed something to improve my hips from aching through the night. We had invested in a Tempurpedic mattress but that didn't help. A friend suggested the EMMA and I have not looked back, such a small price to pay for ultimate comfort. I highly recommend the Emma!!! Show details ·  1
Steph
Steph3 posts

Comfy!

Mattress Topper is firmer than we were used to!! Took a week to get used to it but now we love it. Show reply