MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

Pros

• Machine washable

• 100% Japara cotton fabric

• Helps ease pressure on joints

Mrs V
Mrs VSydney, NSW

Delivered what was promised

I had high hopes after the great reviews and it delivered! I slept in the first night I slept on it which has not happened for 20 years. I use it on a firm latex mattress. It makes the feel of the firm mattress softer without actually losing the support. It is truly like sleeping on a cloud! So glad I purchased it.

Purchased in February 2021 for $320.00.

Nikki
NikkiSouthwest, VIC

Like sleeping on a cloud!

The MicroCloud mattress topper makes our bed feel like one of those somehow magically comfortable beds you occasionally find in a luxury hotel. We are both blown away by how soft and sumptuous it feels and cannot imagine sleeping without a MicroCloud mattress topper ever again! We are using ours with a firm latex mattress as I struggle with lower back pain so need a firm bed. This ultra-soft topper means we can sleep on a firm mattress with a soft down-like feeling.

Purchased in April 2021.

Julia
Julia Sydney, NSW

Not what I expected

I’m disappointed with how it feels. It doesn’t feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud, and you don’t really sink into the bed topper which I was expecting. Perhaps the thickness needs to doubled and then you might get that cloud feeling. It has however made our bed a little softer to sleep in and it was a lot cheaper than some other brands out their like Sheridan.

Purchased in April 2021 at MicroCloud for $310.00.

Glenyce Perz
Glenyce PerzIllawarra, NSW

Perfect

Wandered what it would be like to sleep on a cloud?
Easy ~ order one & put your head down. So impressed we brought two.
Thank you, we would have no hesitations to recommend your product.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Glenyce, thank you for the glowing review. Always great to hear about excellent results from our clients and hotel guests too. Really appreciate your recommendation.

Bec
BecSydney, NSW

Noticeably different quality of rest

Lovely addition to our ensemble bed, it's light with even padding that you slightly sink into. We ordered the king-size topper for our queen bed as the queen size wasn't available, so will buy king-size sheets as it slightly goes over the sides. Highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2020 at MicroCloud for $310.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Bec, we are very pleased that this topper is a very positive result for you. Making the mattress comfortable and enjoyable is clearly important in achieving better rest and peace of mind.

super comfy and plush

Just gorgeous - like sleeping on a cloud :) we both love the topper and pillows - have no hesitation in recommending this topper and products - love it all thanks for your service

Purchased in March 2021 for $420.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Lynette, we are delighted that the result has been a great success and that you are enjoying your dream bed experience now. Very much appreciate the time you have taken to express your thoughts here, thank you.

Long Single Mattress Topper

Very quick delivery, ordered this for my wife. Made a big difference to her new very hard memory foam mattress. She is very happy with it.
Will be ordering one for my adjustable bed.

Purchased in February 2021 for $200.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi IanJ, great result, indeed and a happy wife happy life comes readily to mind . Many thanks for sharing your thoughts here too,

annita tomer
annita tomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cloud toppers

Just received my micro cloud mattress topper and must say its made a huge difference to my mattress which was purchased 6 months ago and was way to hard..its added softness and a cloud like puffiness to my mattress which makes it a delight to sleep in so much so that I just ordered another for my daughter who wanted to swap beds with me after lying in it for half an hour Thank you great product highly recommend!

Purchased in January 2021 at micro cloud bedding for $260.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Annita, the fact that your topper has now ensured your mattress is a delight to sleep on says it all. Also very pleased to know your daughter now has her own topper too and enjoying . We do appreciate your review and to share with others.

Ouch!

Loved ours so much, we bought one for the caravan too!

Our new fancy European mattress was too hard, so we bought a memory foam topper, and it was STILL too hard, so we added the cloud topper and now we LOVE our bed. Four years later it is still going strong and we snuggle in happily every night.

Purchased at MicroCloud.

Ouch!

Also adore my hotel pillow. so much so that i shove it into my suitcase to travel and it comes out of the case at the other end of the trip ready to use with a quick fluff-up.

scottdelta
scottdelta

Very Happy

If you’re looking for a plush topper this will definitely fill that requirement. I’ve been sleeping on this topper for a few weeks now and it’s made a definite improvement to the softness and plushness that I was seeking there has been a definite improvement of my sleep. I have an adjustable base bed and the topper remains in place and I’ve never had to adjust it since it was first made up.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Scottdelta, thank you for your review , it is indeed very pleasing that you have valued the topper experience so highly and that your sleep has improved significantly. .

John
JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Improved nights sleep

I have been sleeping on this topper for about two weeks now . Having a much better nights sleep bought it because I was waking up with back pain tossing and turning very unrestfull . Sleeping right through the night now with very little back pail. No sagging or topper as yet holding its shape very well.

Purchased in December 2020 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $300.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi John, very happy for you that your back pain has been eased by using the topper and your sleep is deeper and longer, all very beneficial . Thank you for making your comments public.

Janet Bates
Janet BatesSydney, NSW

Had a little delay with the delivery but well worth the wait,
I found a new mattress too hard and tossed about every night trying to sleep. This topper really solved the problem, so very very comfortable. We now intend trying the pillows.
The customer service from Tim was excellent. Thank you.

Purchased in January 2021.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Janet, wonderful news from you and the impressive result you are experiencing to change the hard mattress into a superior comfort zone with the topper. Appreciate the time you have taken to post your review too.

Lilyo
LilyoSydney, NSW

Really fantastic

So so comfortable and fits my queen bed perfectly! I also bought the protector which doesn't make any noise and I sleep so well. Best pillow top I've found. Thank you so much!

Purchased in November 2020 for $300.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Lilyo, comfort and quality sleep is essential to better health and wellbeing. It is very pleasing to know that the bedding you invested in has been a success. Thank you for your review .

Gramsci
GramsciCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

It’s a life changer!

Present for daughter and son in law, “best present ever, it’s a life changer”. Bought one for myself and one for caravan bed. So comfortable, don’t want to get up!

Purchased in December 2020 for $300.00.

Bev Dadds
Bev DaddsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Like a cloud!

This the the most comfortable topper ever. I bought a few others first and then tried this one. Even my husband loves it! My mattress was new but too hard. Even thought about buying a new mattress. Glad I bought this.

Purchased in October 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Bev, well done on avoiding the need to buy another new mattress. The topper has clearly been a game changer for you and the fact your husband is also happy is another win. Really appreciate your valuable feedback, thank you.