2MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

661 reviews · Statistics

93% · 61724 · 4%
Machine washable
100% Japara cotton fabric
Helps ease pressure on joints
See the Best Mattress Toppers & Protectors in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Deid D
Deid D

Sleeping five stars

Five gold stars. The best. Since purchasing The Micro Cloud Mattress Topper, I cant believe how well I am sleeping. Show details
Mel R
Mel R

Mum says Divine!

I bought this for Mum after she slept at my house and loved the topper so much. She says she sleeps “divinely” on her new topper. Microcloud orders come quickly and are always efficient in their systems. We have been purchasing Microcloud products for years now, I don’t buy anything else. I highly recommend this product. Show details ·  1
Paul I
Paul INSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Sleeping On A Cloud

This is an amazing addition to your bed. It's like sleeping on a cloud. Show reply
Fran
Fran

Best product!!

So comfortable and stays beautiful cool on the hotest nights. Show details ·  1
Fiona R.
Fiona R.NSWMurrumbidgee Region, NSW2 posts

The best mattress topper ever

Fits well at both home and in the caravan. I am not a very good sleeper and the topper has helped me to sleep at least 6 hours every night. Show details ·  1
Liz
Liz

Best sleep ever

Heard about on the radio and decided to give the Mattress Topper a go. Husband had his best sleep ever.
Have since purchased 4 more, for home and the Bach plus kids now have on their beds and love them. Show details ·  1
K M
K M9 posts

Great topper

I first ordered these toppers for all 3 beds. They arrived damaged with flattened squares that did not reinflate, but all were quickly replaced and postage refunded with no fuss. The communication and resolution was excellent. As suggested, I folded the new topper in half and now sleep on that (on my side of the bed). It is beautiful! So soft! Surrounds my entire body,! Is literally like sleeping on a cloud! I can't say it helps me sleep because I rarely get any unconscious sleep (insomnia) however it really makes me feel great while trying! Without any hesitation, I would highly recommend the MicroCloud toppers. Show reply
Rose C
Rose CVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still just as comfy months later

I posted a favourable review shortly after I bought the mattress topper to fix a too-firm mattress problem. In the back of my mind I thought what if the topper flattens out over time and I'm back to where I started. Well I'm pleased to say that it's still just as comfy. No regrets, that's for sure. Show details ·  1
Kim
KimNSWNorthern Region, NSW2 posts

Best sleep ever

This is like sleeping on a cloud. It works best when the sheets on your bed aren’t super tight fitted. When your sheets are a little loose the cloud topper has space to snuggle around your body like a cloud. Best night sleep. Show details ·  1
Michelle
Michelle

comfortable

The topper is a good quality product and extremely comfortable Show reply
Andrea L.
Andrea L.

Actually cloudy soft

I was recommended this topper by a friend, after being deeply disappointed with a heavy, ineffective bamboo one that had promised miracles. When I unpacked the microcloud one I was skeptical because it was so light, but am relieved that after several months of sleeping on it, this has made a marked difference in sleeping comfort. I am a side sleeper and this topper has noticeably relieved pressure on my hips and shoulders. My only complaint was the large amount of double layered plastic packaging, which was very disappointing in the 2020s. Show details ·  1
Jennie Lowe
Jennie Lowe2 posts

Topper

The mattress topper is very comfortable. My lower back is pain free, and doesnt "catch" when I lie on the mattress/topper. Show reply
Susie
Susie

Hard bed

The topper softened the bed so I could sleep on my side without my hips hurting Show details ·  1
Ursula M.
Ursula M.

I don’t know how I lived without it

The impetus for this purchase was because I stayed in a hotel with the most comfortable bed I’ve ever had the luxury of sleeping on. Somerset on the Pier. If you’ve stayed here, you know what I’m talking about. I turned up the sheets and found that they had a Microcloud mattress topper. 3am that morning and I made my purchase online along with pillows. This is the best present I’ve ever given myself. The gift of a good sleep. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
JHW
JHW2 posts

Unfortunately insulating

Comfortable but not suitable for hot sleepers, despite what the website says. Whatever material is inside is definitely not breathable and traps heat. Like sleeping on the sun. Unfortunately now being unused as no refunds.

Leslie
Leslie

Do we put a mattress protector over the topper, or just wash the topper as required?

Julie

What is the size (3 dimensions in cm) of the bag with a queen mattress topper inside?

Pack dimensions are approx 64x46x18cm

Julie

Can you deliver to Brazil? If so, how much is the delivery fee for a queen bed size?

MicroCloud   DM

Hi Julie, yes we can deliver to Brazil. Please email us info@microcloudbedding.com.au so that we can provide an accurate quote.

Indulge in luxury, hotel-level comfort with microCloud’s mattress topper. It claims to provide pressure-point relief, joint support and unbelievable softness. From the moment you lay down to the minute you wake up, your body will feel relaxed, rested and restored.

Features

• 1200gsm ultra-soft hi-tech fibre fill
  • 100% Japara cotton fabric
  • Machine washable & tumble dry tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • HealthGuard treated to be anti-microbial and dust mite resistant
  • Contains no harmful substances as tested by the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
  • No prickly feathers or animal contaminant and is cruelty-free
  • Odourless
  • Excellent airflow for temperature regulation
  • 3-year warranty

What reviewers thought:

With an outstanding amount of 5-star reviews, reviewers almost unanimously agree that this mattress topper provides additional comfort and support to their preexisting mattresses. They also claim it gives them a better night’s sleep and would recommend it to others as it is worth the investment.

CategoryMattress Toppers & Protectors