MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

Two years later and the topper is flat

We bought this mattress after reading the great reviews online. At first the topper was really soft and lovely but over time the topper has flattened where we sleep. You can see big indents where we sleep and large high areas where we don’t lie at night such as the middle of the bed and the sides. We can now feel our hard mattress again and are looking for another option to soften our mattress. Unfortunately this was a waste of money for us.

Purchased in August 2017.

Amazing service and personalized care

Only just ordered and arrived already! Am looking forward to a good sleep after two years of pain and restlessness. The pillow is incredible as I have chronic pain and am now supported and in comfort. Will update after a good sleep.

Purchased in March 2019 at Microcloud web site.

Hi Starfish, thank you for your review. We're so happy to know that the quality of your sleep has dramatically improved!

Waste of 310 dollars

Wish i never bought it. Feels the same as one i have paid 70 dollars for. Can still feel the bed through it thought the whole idea of purchasing mattress toppers was so u didnt have to buy new mattress..

Purchased in January 2019 for $310.00.

Hi Tam, thank you for your review. We are surprised that you have had such a polarising experience to all our other customers. Our topper has transformed so many mattresses comfort. Perhaps this topper may have a rare fault. Or there may be underlying/unrecoverable issues with your actual mattress. We'd like to investigate this further for you, please contact info@microcloudbedding.com.au

Very happy customers!

After about a year of sleeping on our King Bed Topper we are very happy with our purchase. This topper has made our uncomfortable mattress much nicer to sleep on and we are getting a good nights sleep. We had a near new mattress that we spent a lot of money on and it was a major disappointment. We didn't want to go ahead and buy another mattress to be disappointed again so we invested in this topper after reading all the positive reviews. It meets all our expectations, feels very luxurious to sleep on and doesn't flatten out after use. We are now considering buying king single toppers for our kids beds so they can experience this luxury as well.

Purchased in March 2018 at Website for $310.00.

Hi Belinda, thank you for your review. We're pleased to see that our topper has transformed our mattress by creating more comfort. Look forward to assisting with the order for your children too.

So good!

I can see why they call this mattress topper the micro cloud. It really is like sleeping on a cloud. So, so, so comfortable. And my husband is no longer complaining of a sore back. Compared to other toppers it is great value and it arrived really fast after I ordered online. The only bad thing about this topper is I can’t get out of bed!

Purchased in March 2019 at MicroCloud.

Hi NRH, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that your experiencing that luxurious cloud-like comfort! It appears the extra pressure relief has done wonders for your husbands back which is brilliant!

comfortable

This topper is very comfortable and pleasent to sleep on , although it is heavy so I don't know how, I will eventually launder it?
The topper arrived in good time from my online order and there seems to be good customer service from this company

Purchased in January 2019 at Microcloud.

Hi Margot, thank you for your review and we're pleased to see you're sleeping comfortably. Suggest you take it to a launderette who have commercial machines. Cold machine wash, and immediately tumble dry (warm-hot setting) until completely dry. Please contact us info@microcloudbedding.com.au if you require further assistance.

Sleeping better than before

We have both been sleeping a lot better since getting our topper. We wake up less often and even when we do we find we get back to sleep a lot quicker. Thank you

Purchased in January 2019 for $300.00.

Hi Tina, thank your for your review. We're please to know that our topper has improved your sleep quality.

Dream Topper

Luxurious and comfortable! The MicroCloud Mattress Topper is worth every dollar we paid for it! It has transformed our mattress into one that is akin to the best ones in the best hotels!

Purchased in January 2019 for $300.00.

Hi KdK, thank you for your review. We're very pleased to knows that it has made a dramatic difference to the comfort of your mattress.

Cloud Comfort

This product met all my expectations. It was as advertised & the service from the guys was exceptional. You can purchase with confidence knowing that your next sleep will be in comfort.

Purchased in December 2018.

Hi Dianne, thank you for your review. Pleased to know that you're satisfied with the product and our service. Importantly, you're sleeping comfortably!

Its good, but not as good as all the reviews here would lead you to believe

The product is well designed, it has smaller pockets which seem to stop the filling from spreading out and leaving gaps and lumps like other toppers I have tried. Its fairly firm though, I find it uncomfortable if I sleep on my side. I'm using it on top of a koala mattress which I found too firm.

Purchased in December 2018 for $306.00.

Hi Nathan, thank you for sharing your review. Perhaps you may need a mattress that is a slightly softer feel.Surely that is the purpose of a mattress topper?

Terrific Topper!!

After purchasing my MicroCloud pillow and quilt, I went for the trifecta with the mattress topper and haven't been disappointed, it is like sleeping on air! It is light, keeps it shape and extremely comfortable.

Purchased in January 2019 for $200.00.

Hi Anne, thank you for your review. Our topper really is the cream on top. We're pleased to see you're experiencing that cloud-like feel.

Amazing!

We purchased a Microcloud Mattress Topper for our holiday house as the bed was very hard, now it is so comfortable we don't want to leave it - the difference is quite incredible. Highly recommend this product.

Purchased in January 2019.

Hi Jill, thank you for your review. Our topper certainly does help transform the comfort of a mattress. We're pleased to know that your comfort transformation is substantial.

You need this topper!

I first experienced a Microcloud topper while staying in a Melbourne hotel. The bed was just so comfortable and I had the best nights sleep ever. I had a look at the label on the pillow and made a note of the supplier so I could investigate further and ended up purchasing the topper, doona and pillows. I can’t wait to go to bed now and experience the supreme comfort of these products. Delivery was prompt and I even received a follow up phone call to ensure I was satisfied with my purchase. Do yourself a favour and get ordering!

Purchased in January 2019.

Hi janb1, thank you for your review & recommendation. We're delighted to know that you're experiencing that same level of hotel comfort in your home now.

The hotel bed feeling

My old, relatively cheap topper had gone flat. Was looking for something a little more substantial and you get what you pay for.

I thought that the price for this topper, though not cheap, was also very reasonable and considering I am going to use it every night, well worth the money. The postage cost (AUD12.00) was also great.

MicroCloud are very responsive to e-mail queries and very helpful. This gives great peace of mind.

Topper is easy to install and leaves a lot of room to fit the mattress.

This is just after the first night so hopefully I will update after a few months.

This topper gives that hotel mattress feeling. It was very strange to have that at home! It feels luxurious, but at the same time, I have to keep on reminding myself it's my bed.

First night's sleep was very comfortable. Not too soft, but supportive. Woke up with no aches and pains and I slept for a long time.

So far, so good and am very happy. If this topper maintains its integrity, then I know I will be extremely happy.

Excellent value and highly recommended.

Purchased in February 2019 at MicroCloud for $260.00.

Hi Gary, thank you for your review. We're very pleased to know you've had a pleasurable all-round experience. The Topper really does create that luxury hotel feel.

Perfectly soft and light and comfy

We made the wrong decision buying our mattress and not that much later it's dipped and getting uncomfortable, so a friend suggested a topper. I was a bit sceptical, but researched online and decided to try this one. It's not the cheapest, but we made that mistake with the mattress. And we love our topper. Does it make the mattress perfect? No, but it certainly makes it much, much more comfortable. Very happy with our choice.

Purchased in December 2018.

Good afternoon, thank you for sharing your experience. We're very pleased to know that our topper has made dramatic comfort improvements.

Comfy topper, but not made in Australia as led to believe

Have used this topper for just over a year now. It's a good topper, but it is starting to go flat now.

Was disappointed to find out that it came with a madea in China tag sewn on it. I always try to give my money back into the Australian market so this was important to me on the purchase. Would not buy again.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Hi Cole, thank your for your review. MicroCloud is an Australian owned company, located in Melbourne. We design all our range and manufacture to the best standards. Some of our range is manufactured in Melbourne, some in China. Please contact us via info@microcloudbedding.com.au or 1800 95 33 22 for some tips to freshen up the topper after 18 months use.

Great Topper and Pillows

Our existing mattress, which we paid a lot of money for when we bought it about 2 years ago, had become extremely uncomfortable. We didn't want to purchase another mattress so soon, so we decided to buy the MicroCloud Topper. It has made a huge difference to the comfort of the bed - we no longer wake up with aches and pains. We also bought a couple of pillows and without a doubt, they are the best we've had. Would definitely recommend MicroCloud.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi Bevan, thank you for your review & recommendation. We're pleased to know that both our topper and pillows have created a more comfortable experience and allowed for better sleep.

comfortable

I bought this to put on top of a very firm mattress. While the topper feels almost cloud like at first, after half an hour or so, like most things made of synthetic materials, it begins to feel hot. Perhaps for winter use only.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Romaine, thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that you have experienced that soft, cloud-like feel that our topper is renowned for. We are sorry to hear that you have been sleeping warm. There are many factors that play a role in sleep temperature. We have designed our topper with a Japara cotton casing and extremely fine fibre fill. This allows air to enter and circulate easily to help keep a neutral temperature. As opposed to other toppers on the market made from foam and latex which trap the heat. For those who are warm/hot sleepers, we suggest to have a well ventilated room or a fan circulating the air on those warmer nights. Also to use 100% pure linen sheets and to wear very light night attire. For more helpful tips to keep cooler during sleep, please do contact us via info@microcloudbedding.com.au or 1800 95 33 22

Is great- not worth the high price

I found the mattress topper beautiful & comfortable for the first few weeks; then it developed a "lump" in the middle of the bed; so much that my husband commented he felt he was going to roll out of bed at night. I must say that having previously purchased a "target" mattress topper, I found the MicroCloud felt softer- when we first received it. However, after some time has passed, I'm questioning the high price of MicroCloud; when Target provides a great mattress topper for about 1/6 the price. A bit disappointed, actually; after reading all the amazing reviews on here prior to purchasing.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Trace, your review is certainly very helpful as it will allow us the opportunity to investigate why the problem occurred especially considering that the reputation of the MicroCloud hotel topper is excellent . To proceed further, please kindly confirm your 10 digit Order No. as this will allow us to contact you quickly and of course rectify your disappointment promptly . You also have the opportunity to contact us directly via email or phone, and based on our records, we don't seem to have received any correspondence as yet. We are ready to assist you and await your contact . MicroCloud

Brilliant topper

Love the topper, the mattress is still terrible but with the topper it has become so much better! The speaks volumes! I Would highly recommend this to product to everyone.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Mikey, thank you for your review and recommendation. Please to know that our topper has made a significant difference.

What is the right way to wash and dry my mattress topper?
Hi Billie, thank you for your question. We recommend you use a commercial washing machine and dryer and follow the below steps. Step 1/ Place in washing machine - cold setting - gentle cycle only - light amount of detergent Step 2/ Run the rinse cycle twice and spin dry Step 3/ Immediately tumble dry on warm/hot setting until completely dry. Step 4/ Give the product a vigorous shake/plump up before using againHi and thanks. When you say commercial washer and dryer what size do you mean? I have a 7kg Washer and 8kg dryer. Is this big enough for a queen toper or would I need to take this to a commercial laundry

My side laying sleeping positions varies from being directly on my side (lets call this a 90degree angle) to slightly forward at 45degress or slightly backwards at 45degress. I place pillows in front of my chest or behind my back to help hold me in these positions for an uninterrupted nights sleep - i usually wake up in the same position i went to sleep in. My question is,.......... would the loft of this mattress topper cradle me enough that i would no longer require to chock myself up with pillows??
we use this topper on a very unforgiving pull down bed. it will add at least 5cm cushioned comfort to your bed, it definitely makes a big difference to our mattress, in fact the difference between not being able to sleep on it to being able to sleep on it. however whether you will be able to do without your pillows or end up using less pillows......very hard to say without trying it out.Hi Christine, thank you for your question. We haven't tested our topper for this situation so it is difficult to say for sure. Perhaps you could consider our body pillow to assist this situation. You can find out more information via www.microcloudbedding.com.au/body-pillowThankyou for responding..... but I'm a bit bamboozled by your response. Ok, maybe you haven't specifically tested how much the topper cradles you.... but surely this cradling effect would be something that somebody would have observed/felt when laying on the topper. ??? Surely someone in the company would have some idea if this topper has some form of supportive cradling. My plan is to not have pillow/s holding me in position. To give you an idea of the type of cradling I'm talking about is like that you would get from a memory foam topper.

Hi, We have a memory foam mattress in our new motorhome which is so hard. We toss and turn all night and end up with sore hips and backs as a result. We have 2 mattress toppers on it now, but the filling inside the pockets of the topper seem to flatten out where we lie, but bunch up in between my husband and I creating a mountain. Does the mattress topper you sell do the same? We are considering buying one, but don't want one that does what our current ones do. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Regards, Carol & John
Hi Carol and John, thank you for your enquiry. Our customer feedback indicates that our topper creates a softer sleep surface for improved comfort. We haven't received any issues similar to what you're experiencing with your current mattress toppers. Our filling is evenly distributed throughout the topper and doesn't shift around. The topper attaches to the mattress using a fitted skirt to hold it in place.

Similar listings