MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

The hotel bed feeling

My old, relatively cheap topper had gone flat. Was looking for something a little more substantial and you get what you pay for.

I thought that the price for this topper, though not cheap, was also very reasonable and considering I am going to use it every night, well worth the money. The postage cost (AUD12.00) was also great.

MicroCloud are very responsive to e-mail queries and very helpful. This gives great peace of mind.

Topper is easy to install and leaves a lot of room to fit the mattress.

This is just after the first night so hopefully I will update after a few months.

This topper gives that hotel mattress feeling. It was very strange to have that at home! It feels luxurious, but at the same time, I have to keep on reminding myself it's my bed.

First night's sleep was very comfortable. Not too soft, but supportive. Woke up with no aches and pains and I slept for a long time.

So far, so good and am very happy. If this topper maintains its integrity, then I know I will be extremely happy.

Excellent value and highly recommended.

Purchased at MicroCloud for $260.00.

Perfectly soft and light and comfy

We made the wrong decision buying our mattress and not that much later it's dipped and getting uncomfortable, so a friend suggested a topper. I was a bit sceptical, but researched online and decided to try this one. It's not the cheapest, but we made that mistake with the mattress. And we love our topper. Does it make the mattress perfect? No, but it certainly makes it much, much more comfortable. Very happy with our choice.

Purchased .

Comfy topper, but not made in Australia as led to believe

Have used this topper for just over a year now. It's a good topper, but it is starting to go flat now.

Was disappointed to find out that it came with a madea in China tag sewn on it. I always try to give my money back into the Australian market so this was important to me on the purchase. Would not buy again.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Hi Cole, thank your for your review. MicroCloud is an Australian owned company, located in Melbourne. We design all our range and manufacture to the best standards. Some of our range is manufactured in Melbourne, some in China. Please contact us via info@microcloudbedding.com.au or 1800 95 33 22 for some tips to freshen up the topper after 18 months use.

Great Topper and Pillows

Our existing mattress, which we paid a lot of money for when we bought it about 2 years ago, had become extremely uncomfortable. We didn't want to purchase another mattress so soon, so we decided to buy the MicroCloud Topper. It has made a huge difference to the comfort of the bed - we no longer wake up with aches and pains. We also bought a couple of pillows and without a doubt, they are the best we've had. Would definitely recommend MicroCloud.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi Bevan, thank you for your review & recommendation. We're pleased to know that both our topper and pillows have created a more comfortable experience and allowed for better sleep.

comfortable

I bought this to put on top of a very firm mattress. While the topper feels almost cloud like at first, after half an hour or so, like most things made of synthetic materials, it begins to feel hot. Perhaps for winter use only.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Romaine, thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that you have experienced that soft, cloud-like feel that our topper is renowned for. We are sorry to hear that you have been sleeping warm. There are many factors that play a role in sleep temperature. We have designed our topper with a Japara cotton casing and extremely fine fibre fill. This allows air to enter and circulate easily to help keep a neutral temperature. As opposed to other toppers on the market made from foam and latex which trap the heat. For those who are warm/hot sleepers, we suggest to have a well ventilated room or a fan circulating the air on those warmer nights. Also to use 100% pure linen sheets and to wear very light night attire. For more helpful tips to keep cooler during sleep, please do contact us via info@microcloudbedding.com.au or 1800 95 33 22

Is great- not worth the high price

I found the mattress topper beautiful & comfortable for the first few weeks; then it developed a "lump" in the middle of the bed; so much that my husband commented he felt he was going to roll out of bed at night. I must say that having previously purchased a "target" mattress topper, I found the MicroCloud felt softer- when we first received it. However, after some time has passed, I'm questioning the high price of MicroCloud; when Target provides a great mattress topper for about 1/6 the price. A bit disappointed, actually; after reading all the amazing reviews on here prior to purchasing.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Trace, your review is certainly very helpful as it will allow us the opportunity to investigate why the problem occurred especially considering that the reputation of the MicroCloud hotel topper is excellent . To proceed further, please kindly confirm your 10 digit Order No. as this will allow us to contact you quickly and of course rectify your disappointment promptly . You also have the opportunity to contact us directly via email or phone, and based on our records, we don't seem to have received any correspondence as yet. We are ready to assist you and await your contact . MicroCloud

Brilliant topper

Love the topper, the mattress is still terrible but with the topper it has become so much better! The speaks volumes! I Would highly recommend this to product to everyone.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Mikey, thank you for your review and recommendation. Please to know that our topper has made a significant difference.

Comfort plus

Bought topper several years ago and simply cannot do without it. Like sleeping in a bed of pillows. Excellent if you have aches and pains. Still like new after 2 years

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Hi Mezza, thank you for your review. We're very happy to know it has been providing you with long-lasting comfort and pressure relief.

Love it!

Have tried 2 different toppers recently to compare and found that we really do prefer the MicroCloud Mattress Topper. Definitely adds more comfort and luxury to sleeping on our already comfortable mattress.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Tracy, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you're enjoying the extra luxury of our mattress topper.

Absolute luxury and comfort

This has given our bed a luxurious comfort factor which was lacking - not sure if it is the bed or our old bones! Doesn't matter because we are sleeping much better! Love it!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Tanya, thank you for your review. That's great result to know that you're enjoying better sleep.

Love it!

I am so pleased with my the new topper. I have arthritic and back problems which have meant interrupted sleep. Now, when I wake in the morning I realise I’ve had several hours of uninterrupted sleep because the topper is so very comfortable. My husband says he finds the topper gets warm, but it hasn’t been a problem for me. I’d certainly buy another.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Judy, thank you for your review. We're very pleased it has helped alleviate some pain and allowing you to enjoy better sleep.Thanks you - it’s a delight!

Soooo comfortable!

I have to write this review and I rarely do, because this is such a good product. This mattress topper makes any mattress amazingly comfortable and no one would think that they are sleeping on anything else but the highest quality mattress. Such a good price too. Would highly recommend!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi Jen, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you're enjoying the luxurious comfort!

Great

Great this was amazing and I love sleeping it. Great this was amazing and I love sleeping it . Great this was amazing and I love sleeping it. It’s great.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Nick, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're sleeping comfortably!

Absolutely gorgeous!!

I have two of these - one for home and one for our city apartment. They make for a luxurious sleep and it is hard to drag myself out of bed in the mornings - I am so comfortable!!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi AJM, thank you for your review. MicroCloud comfort at both properties - perfect! It's always nice spending that extra bit longer in bed.

Gotta love this topper!!

I was a little hesitant about spending the money on a MicroCloud Topper when there are cheaper ones out there. But once I read all the reviews, I thought this has to be a great product. I purchased it for my caravan, but trialled it on our own bed first. We were certainly impressed & will look at getting another one. Looking forward to the caravan test this weekend over a much firmer mattress.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Darren, thank you for your review. Pleased to know you're able to use at home and in the caravan. Our topper is popular choice to make the caravan/RV/camper trailer mattresses more comfortable.

Absolutely worth it!!

I had a stroke 6 years ago (age 38) and needed a new bed. i bought an extremely firm one which i'm still getting used to. Buying the MicroCloud Mattress Topper has made a world of difference. I'm not waking up with half as much pain. I look forward to my bed being worn in and i know for sure it will be perfect. Thanks so much for making an amazing product available to the public!!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Good afternoon, thank you for your review! We're so very pleased to know that our topper has made a dramatic change to your comfort during sleep. Hopefully not too long until that mattress softens up a bit for you.

This is perfect, I can't live without it !!!

I love my new MicroCloud Mattress Topper. My mattress was so hard and uncomfortable and I used to wake up with a sore back every morning. Now I don't want to get out of bed, it's so comfortable and I no longer wake up with a sore back. I highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Leanne, thank you for your review. What a fantastic result! Our topper really does take pressure off the body and help people stay in bed longer.

Made a huge difference!

Recently bought a mattress that was way to firm, found MicroCloud and bought a mattress topper and its amazing!
Only thing is has made the bed slightly warmer to sleep but the comfort wise its perfect 100%
They even delivered it to my door because I was desperate & sore!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Bron, thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that our topper has helped transform your bed & relieved pressure.

High expectations but not disappointed!

My husband and I recently purchased a new mattress and we found it a little firm. We researched mattress toppers and based on the MicroCloud reviews, we decided to order one. They are not inexpensive but as we say, "the quality remains long after the price has been forgotten"!
We are so happy that we have just ordered a second mattress topper for our older mattress in our second bedroom ... guests coming to stay will certainly get a good night's sleep :-)

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Jenny, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you have experienced a significantly more comfortable outcome as a result of our mattress topper. Seems like your guests will be sleeping well too!

Back in my bed at last

Bought a new Computer matched king size bed and base, soooo disappointed - my side which should’ve been soft way too firm. Moved back to my 18 year old bed so I could get some sleep. Was very hesitant to spend more money after paying over $4000 for new bed but in desperation bought a MicroCloud topper (after checking reviews). Hallelujah back in my new bed. Topper is fabulous - love it.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Jan, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that our topper has created a more comfortable outcome.

What is the right way to wash and dry my mattress topper?
Hi Billie, thank you for your question. We recommend you use a commercial washing machine and dryer and follow the below steps. Step 1/ Place in washing machine - cold setting - gentle cycle only - light amount of detergent Step 2/ Run the rinse cycle twice and spin dry Step 3/ Immediately tumble dry on warm/hot setting until completely dry. Step 4/ Give the product a vigorous shake/plump up before using againHi and thanks. When you say commercial washer and dryer what size do you mean? I have a 7kg Washer and 8kg dryer. Is this big enough for a queen toper or would I need to take this to a commercial laundry

My side laying sleeping positions varies from being directly on my side (lets call this a 90degree angle) to slightly forward at 45degress or slightly backwards at 45degress. I place pillows in front of my chest or behind my back to help hold me in these positions for an uninterrupted nights sleep - i usually wake up in the same position i went to sleep in. My question is,.......... would the loft of this mattress topper cradle me enough that i would no longer require to chock myself up with pillows??
we use this topper on a very unforgiving pull down bed. it will add at least 5cm cushioned comfort to your bed, it definitely makes a big difference to our mattress, in fact the difference between not being able to sleep on it to being able to sleep on it. however whether you will be able to do without your pillows or end up using less pillows......very hard to say without trying it out.Hi Christine, thank you for your question. We haven't tested our topper for this situation so it is difficult to say for sure. Perhaps you could consider our body pillow to assist this situation. You can find out more information via www.microcloudbedding.com.au/body-pillowThankyou for responding..... but I'm a bit bamboozled by your response. Ok, maybe you haven't specifically tested how much the topper cradles you.... but surely this cradling effect would be something that somebody would have observed/felt when laying on the topper. ??? Surely someone in the company would have some idea if this topper has some form of supportive cradling. My plan is to not have pillow/s holding me in position. To give you an idea of the type of cradling I'm talking about is like that you would get from a memory foam topper.

Hi, We have a memory foam mattress in our new motorhome which is so hard. We toss and turn all night and end up with sore hips and backs as a result. We have 2 mattress toppers on it now, but the filling inside the pockets of the topper seem to flatten out where we lie, but bunch up in between my husband and I creating a mountain. Does the mattress topper you sell do the same? We are considering buying one, but don't want one that does what our current ones do. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Regards, Carol & John
Hi Carol and John, thank you for your enquiry. Our customer feedback indicates that our topper creates a softer sleep surface for improved comfort. We haven't received any issues similar to what you're experiencing with your current mattress toppers. Our filling is evenly distributed throughout the topper and doesn't shift around. The topper attaches to the mattress using a fitted skirt to hold it in place.

Similar listings