MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

Mimi

Mimi

Right decision

We thought we'd try a mattress topper before replacing our hard, hot, horrible memory-foam mattress. Best decision ever! This topper is so soft and comfortable, has transformed our sleep. Love it!

Purchased in October 2019 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Mimi, thank you for your review. That's an excellent result for you!

Very Underwhelming

Purchased in November 2019 at MicroCloud for $310.00.

Kathryn

KathrynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does not live in up to hype.

Purchased only a couple of months ago. Goes flat in sleeping spot. Does not bounce back into shape. This affects comfort and sleep quality. Mattress protector does not smooth out panels and has a rough finish. Aesthetically not a good finish.

Purchased in September 2019 at MicroCloud.

HeikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Life Changer

The mattress we chose was too hard & terribly uncomfortable. Rather than change an expensive mattress I bought a mattress topper. The best decision ever! Soft, no pressure soreness in the morning. Sleeping on a cloud is the best description. Downside is, I cannot sleep on a bed without one! I will need to work out how to pack it, to take with me, everywhere!

Purchased in August 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Heike, thank you for your review. We're pleased to learn that our topper has helped transform your mattress. In turn, saving you thousands of dollars to buy a new mattress. Great result!

LisaS

LisaSSydney, NSW

Love it!

I've had toppers before, one from a high profile brand that I ended up sending back. This time I did my research and decided to give the Microcloud topper a go. I am so pleased I did! I love it! I am sleeping better, my back and hips are feeling better in the morning and it is so unbelievably comfortable! I recommended one to a friend who had major sleeping issues...not anymore! She is sleeping all the way through the night. I'm not kidding! I honestly highly recommend this product. My parents are going to get one for Christmas :-)

Purchased in September 2019 at MicroCloud for $290.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi LisaS, thank you for your review. That's an excellent result for you. We're appreciative of your endorsement to family and friends.

Ingrid HHobart, TAS

Love the topper

I ordered one for a bed I was sleeping in which has slats as a base and a very flat mattress. It had immediate results. Beautifully comfortable and soft from night one. I have even ordered one for our main bed. (I was sleeping on the other bed because my husband was unwell). I would recommend these to anyone who has a very hard mattress.

Purchased in September 2019 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Ingrid, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you found a substantially more comfortable outcome with our topper on the bed. They're certainly a popular solution for a firm mattress.

Barbara

BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best $290 I have spent in a long time

Queen size topper on a firm mattress, no more hip pain no more back pain, now getting a great nights sleep, amazingly soft but not too soft, cannot fault this topper.

Purchased in September 2019 for $290.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Barbara, thank you for your review. Pain free - that's terrific. We're pleased it has been to comfy and beneficial.

cm15

cm15Canberra 2600, ACT

Game changer!

We purchased the topper (which we've nicknamed the puff) because we had a really good quality mattress that was feeling a little firm. It arrived really quickly, we put it on straight away and had the most amazing sleep. That was over a month ago and we still can't shut up about it. Every night we get into bed and say "I love the puff". My wife is pregnant and it has been a game changer for her sleep.

We can't recommend the puff highly enough. If we had to pick a negative, we would say it makes you want to quit your job and stay home in bed all day.

Purchased in September 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi cm15, thank you for your review. That's great to know it has provided a more comfortable nights sleep for you both. We're loving the fact it's even got a nickname. Hopefully your boss is ok with later starts!

Excellent product

I am finally getting a good night's sleep! My new mattress topper and pillow are so comfortable, it is like sleeping on a cloud. I sleep soundly and wake refreshed, it has been years since I slept like this. Worth every dollar.

Purchased in September 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Alex, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're enjoying that 'cloud-like' comfort. Having a better nights sleep and waking fresh is a terrific outcome.

Sally

SallyPerth, WA

Sheer Bliss

Cant wait to get to bed with this wonderful super comfortable topper, you will not be disappointed. Have bought one for my spare bed as well and my friends rave about how comfortable the bed is

Purchased in August 2019 at MicroCloud for $495.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Sally, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're sleeping comfortably and it's been a hit with your guests too. Great result!

P. Jackson

P. JacksonFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect night's sleep!!

Product arrived extremely quickly and well packaged. Lightweight and extremely comfortable. Fantastic value for money. Like sleeping on air. The wife and I now wake pain free every day. Highly recommend!

Purchased in August 2019 at MicroCloud for $337.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi P. Jackson, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know our mattress topper has helped you enjoy a better start to the day.

Sooo comfortable and luxurious feeling

This mattress topper is amazing...I’ve had it for several years and it is still soft and comfortable. The aftercare service has also been wonderful. I had a small issue but they rectified it immediately once I wrote to them.

Purchased in July 2017.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Michelle, thank you for your review. We're really pleased to know it has remained comfortable for over 2 years now.

Amazing comfortable topper.Thank you MicroCloud.

We Love our topper so much we bought a second one for our guest bed. The topper has made such a difference to our quality of sleep; and has made our good quality mattress so much more comfortable It's so well made and generous in size.We have tried other toppers ; best quality woollen ones but nothing comes close to MicroCloud.This is by far the best.

Purchased in February 2019 at On Line direct from Micro Cloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Lynne, thank you for your review. Considering there are many options on the market, it is really re-assuring to know that our topper comes up as the best you've experienced.

mattress topper

we wont be without one of these toppers ever again loving it. Just sent one to my daughter great product. I also have the quilt. We live in a very warm climate . These products are perfect

Purchased in August 2019 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Denise, thank you for your review. We're delighted to have you as a loyal customer. Pleased everything is comfy and suitable for the warmer climate.

Luella K.

Luella K.Central, SA

Truly like sleeping on a cloud!

Well worth the money. It's like sleeping on a doona and vastly improves our firm mattress, and subsequently our sleep. It doesn't feel overly warm which was a concern for me. Highly recommend MicroCloud.

Purchased in September 2019 for $300.00.

Gail

GailSouth-East, TAS

So comfy

Great purchase, especially if you have a firm mattress. It is supportive, yet luxurious. "Cloud" is a good description. The topper doesn't move on the bed as it has a good "skirt" to tuck in, plus being stitched in sections keeps the filling in place and also provides good support. It really cradles your body.

Purchased in August 2019 at Online.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Gail, thank you for your review. We're pleased you're enjoying a more comfortable experience with our mattress topper.

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mattress Topper

Seriously like sleeping on a cloud. Extremely happy with our purchase, Easy to order, pay and have delivered quickly, Thankyou MicroCloud yet again. Previously purchased the pillows and love love love them

Purchased in May 2019 for $300.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jen, thank you for your review and for being a loyal customer. We're pleased to know you're enjoying that luxurious cloud-like experience.

Glenda

GlendaMid North Coast, NSW

Awesome Matress Topper.

I absolutely love love love my matress topper! It is pure bliss & good investment!
It is so awesome snuggling up with such a soft & cozy matress topper!!! Love it - thank you!

Purchased in May 2019 at MicroCloud for $290.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Glenda, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know it's made time in bed so much more comfortable!

Georgena B

Georgena BSydney, NSW

Has made such a difference!

The mattress topper is highly recommended! It is so comfortable and has aided my sleep quality greatly. I was concerned there may have been an issue with fitting the bottom sheet over the topper but it is a good fit and I have had no issues.

Purchased in August 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Georgena, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're enjoying a more comfortable night's sleep.

CGT

CGTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love this! It makes me look forward to going to bed :)

I have a Tempur mattress for firmness and because it suits my back. However, the 2 problems with it are that it is quite hard, and it is very hot in warm weather. Problem solved with the MicroCloud mattress topper - it's perfect, and regulates my temperature as well as softening the immediate surface of the mattress. At the same time it allows the mattress to mould around me. It has also maintained its' loft and shape over the months that I've had it.

Purchased in March 2019 for $290.00.

TONY

TONYasked

Hi. Can you get a mircocloud topper for a long single mattres for adjustable base?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Tony, thank you for your question. Yes, our long single topper is suitable for adjustable beds. We should be back in stock during February 2020

Tomasked

How long did the delivery take and how was the communication from them? I placed an order earlier this week and haven't heard from them. I tried calling the 1800 number and went to some Tony guy.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Tom, thank you for your order. Please contact us info@microcloudbedding.com.au . I will also send you a private message now to obtain your order number. Kind regards, Jonathan

Tom

Just an update - Jonathan has gotten in touch and has followed up with the delivery company and it's all getting sorted. Thank you for your help and I hope it gets delivered as discussed.

Our pleasure Tom.

Rhonda

Rhondaasked

Is this topper good for very hot sleepers

Ingrid H

You might find that it gets a little warm but I usually just put my leg out of the bed and I cool down. It is nothing like sleeping on foam or similar because it is all-natural.

Heike

My husband is a hot sleeper however we have not noticed any increase in temperature. I did also buy the microcloud doona perhaps the breathing of the doona would help if you are a very hot sleeper?

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives