MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

So comfy

Great purchase, especially if you have a firm mattress. It is supportive, yet luxurious. "Cloud" is a good description. The topper doesn't move on the bed as it has a good "skirt" to tuck in, plus being stitched in sections keeps the filling in place and also provides good support. It really cradles your body.

Purchased in August 2019 at Online.

Hi Gail, thank you for your review. We're pleased you're enjoying a more comfortable experience with our mattress topper.

Mattress Topper

Seriously like sleeping on a cloud. Extremely happy with our purchase, Easy to order, pay and have delivered quickly, Thankyou MicroCloud yet again. Previously purchased the pillows and love love love them

Purchased in May 2019 for $300.00.

Hi Jen, thank you for your review and for being a loyal customer. We're pleased to know you're enjoying that luxurious cloud-like experience.

Awesome Matress Topper.

I absolutely love love love my matress topper! It is pure bliss & good investment!
It is so awesome snuggling up with such a soft & cozy matress topper!!! Love it - thank you!

Purchased in May 2019 at MicroCloud for $290.00.

Hi Glenda, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know it's made time in bed so much more comfortable!

Has made such a difference!

The mattress topper is highly recommended! It is so comfortable and has aided my sleep quality greatly. I was concerned there may have been an issue with fitting the bottom sheet over the topper but it is a good fit and I have had no issues.

Purchased in August 2019.

Hi Georgena, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're enjoying a more comfortable night's sleep.

I love this! It makes me look forward to going to bed :)

I have a Tempur mattress for firmness and because it suits my back. However, the 2 problems with it are that it is quite hard, and it is very hot in warm weather. Problem solved with the MicroCloud mattress topper - it's perfect, and regulates my temperature as well as softening the immediate surface of the mattress. At the same time it allows the mattress to mould around me. It has also maintained its' loft and shape over the months that I've had it.

Purchased in March 2019 for $290.00.

Hi CGT, thank you for sharing your experience. Our fibre blend is extremely fine and the topper has a cotton casing -- this design allows air to enter and circulate easily. Pleased to know you've experience a more neutral sleep temperature. It's also great to know that you're also enjoying a more comfortable sleep surface.

Microcloud Mattress Topper

We purchased this topper for a Near New King Size Mattress which was quite firm causing back pain. From reading the information on Microcloud's website we expected "luxury hotel comfort with the added benefits of pressure-point relief, support, and unbelievable softness"
When we received the Microcloud topper, it looked like a quit (something you place over yourself for warmth, it wasn't as thick as we expected.
This Microcloud topper has been a waste of money and time, it has added ZERO comfort, the mattress does NOT feel any better as both my partner and I are still suffering from back pain (and we're in our 30ies!!)
Extremely disappointed - expensive mistake. We do NOT recommend the Microcloud topper.

Hi Stephane, thank you for sharing your experience. We're sorry to see that you've had a vastly different experience than most of our customers. Perhaps it's a rare manufacturing error and the topper is under-filled or maybe the actual mattress beneath is extremely firm. Either way it's important to us that we help you achieve a more comfortable outcome. We would like to look into this further. Could you please contact us at info@microcloudbedding.com.au and we'll get working toward a solution quickly.Microcloud cloud have been extremely wonderful in working out a solution to our negative experience with their microcloud mattress topper. Even though we weren't overly satisfied with our purchase, the company and customer service is exceptional.

Super comfy

Very good customer service and product as described. Really comfortable and makes hot bed cooler . Appears to maintain shape. It is the most comfortable I have slept on so very happy

Hi Nat, thank you for your review. That makes us happy to know you're loving the comfort and it's holding shape well.

Thanks micro cloud

This micro cloud mattress topper does make the bed warmer at night! More comfortable. Good customer service from micro cloud. Thank you again for your assistance. All the e best

Purchased in August 2019 at MicroCloud.

Hi Meg, thank you for your review. We're sorry that you have seem to be feeling a warmer temperature with the topper on the bed. Our filling is extremely fine (finer than human hair) and we use a 100% cotton casing which allows air to enter and circulate easily. Compared to other toppers made from foam, latex, feather etc. our topper helps keep a more neutral temperature. We would like to find a solution for you. Please contact us at info@microcloudbedding.com.au

Long Lasting Topper

I bought this mattress topper in December 2015. The topper has been a great purchase - it still looks like new thanks to the mattress protector. There has been no movement of the fill and no discernible reduction in "puffiness" almost four years on. The deep skirt keeps it in firmly place so there's no unwanted movement. It's very comfortable and well made, and doesn't overheat the body in Summer. My previous bedding gave me back pain but since I've had the topper, it's not been an issue. MicroCloud's customer service was very professional from order to delivery. They even followed up to find out how everything went.

Purchased in December 2015 at MicroCloud.

Hi Maureen, thank you for your thorough review. We're delighted to know that nearly 4 years on, you're enjoying the same comfort. Our unique filling blend is more comfortable and resilient than most. Since 2015 we've added a few new exciting items to the range including a Body Pillow, Travel Pillow, and more recently Cushion Insert range. Hopefully we welcome you back again soon.

Game changer

By far the best topper ever purchased, and the first one that has helped my back pain immensely. Normally I don't leave reviews, but couldn't recommend this product higher. Great purchase

Purchased in July 2019 for $300.00.

Hi Brendon, thank you for your review and recommendation. It is very reassuring to know that our topper has vastly improved your sleep. Especially considering you have experienced other toppers previously.

early days but seems to work

Although still early days it seems a Great way to revitalise on old mattress , nice and comfortable . less movement on the bed when your partner is changing positions, ripper all round

Purchased in July 2019 at MicroCloud.

Hi Dave and Merry, thank you for your review. Our topper really is a good solution to extend your mattresses useful life by improving comfort. Good to know that has been your experience.

so far so good

improves a 25 year old hard but good mattress, not as soft and cloud like as the spare room $2000 mattress.
first impression was crap but i think unpacking it and then straight to bed didn't give it time to spring to life from the compresssion from shipping. Felt better when i woke through the night.

Hi Mike, thank you again for your review. Good result to know that it's helping with a more restful night's sleep.

Not as soft and bouncy as I hoped.

It seems to of flattened down more than I hoped. Although a very good quality product non the less. I wonder if it’s the topper protector which is also a microcloud product?

Purchased in July 2019 at On line. .

Hi Simon, thank you you for sharing your experience. The design of the topper was to create something that would provide soft comfort without compromising the support from the mattress. Please contact us info@microcloudbedding.com.au for some tips to assist with achieving that ideal feel.

Better than I ever expected!

The Microcloud mattress topper was all that I needed and more. I have always had a firm mattress, so I was of the belief that a topper would be too soft, as well as too hot. No way! I was so wrong! With ongoing medical body problems, I decided to give a topper a go. After much reading and investigation, I decided on this one. Best choice ever!

Purchased in July 2019.

Hi Sue, thank you for your review! Our Topper is designed to create a soft sleep surface without compromising the support of the mattress -- pleasing to know this was your experience.

Absolute Ripper !!!!

No more shoulder /neck pain in the morning !! Like literally sleeping in a tub of supportive cotton wool balls. Definitely worth the investment, I can't see anyone regretting this purchase

Purchased in July 2019.

Hi Shelley, thank you for your review. Makes us happy to know that you love the comfy feel so much!

Made an uncomfortable mattress much better!

Fast delivery, great quality and really has made an improvement to my sons sleep. After complaining that his mattress was too hard, we got this for him, it has saved me buying a whole new mattress.

Purchased in July 2019 at MicroCloud.

Hi Capitalgirl, thank you for your review. Very pleasing to know that you've had an all-round great experience. Importantly, your sons sleeping soundly!

Provides Very Good Pressure Point Relief

The MicroCloud topper provides very good pressure point relief and is very comfortable.
The service was excellent. I required the topper at very short notice, MicroCloud delivered the very next day.

Purchased in July 2019 for $276.00.

Hi Gavin, thank you for your review. We're happy to know you're enjoying comfy sleep! Our pleasure to assist and get delivery to you quickly.

Great, glad I spent the money

I used to wake up after about 6 hours with lower back pain. After a week with the topper on I am finding I can sleep much more comfortable and for longer with no back pain.

Purchased in July 2019 at Online for $290.00.

Hi Dave, thank you for sharing. It seems the pressure relieving benefit of our topper has assisted in alleviating pain -- excellent result!

Bliss after a couple of nights

It took 2 nights to settle into the topper but, once you do, it is absolute bliss. Highly recommend both the product and the company- their customer service is top shelf!!

Purchased in July 2019.

Hi Karen, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you've settled into the new comfort of the topper and found us helpful to deal with.

Magic mattress topper

Already done this, however to repeat it’s the greatest sleep I’ve had in years. I toss and turn to get comfortable as I have an aching back but this has helped tremendously. Next step 2 new pillows. Thank you for a super product, delivered promptly.

Purchased in June 2019 at MicroCloud.

Hi Judi, thank you for your review and being a loyal customer. Excellent to know that our topper has improved your quality of sleep. Look forward to assisting with your next order for the pillows -- they are luxuriously soft whilst being supportive.,Will be back in touch soon regards Judi

Hi, I have a mattress which is too soft and sags in the middle. Is this topper firm enough? Thanks
Hi Abhishek D, thank you for your enquiry. We wouldn't recommend our mattress topper as a solution to a mattress that sags. It seems that the integrity of your mattress is lost and time for a new supportive mattress.

I want to disperse the heat from a latex mattress, will the topper solve this problem
Hi Wanewf, our topper combines a very fine fibre fill and 100% Japara cotton casing. This allows air to enter and circulate easily, to keep a more neutral temperature. Latex is naturally a very dense material and often leads to overheating. It's difficult to say for certain that you'll sleep cooler with the topper on the bed. However, we have had customers previously provide feedback that by sleeping on our topper rather than directly on the latex, this helps offset the heating process. Some recent feedback here you may find helpful https://www.productreview.com.au/reviews/75a9b729-fd61-4689-a8c0-929b5dc5bdde

Do you put a mattress protector over the topper
Hi Pattie, that's correct -- our mattress protector can be used over the topper to keep everything fresh and clean. The protector is design to not interfere with comfort of the topper/mattress whilst providing excellent level of protection.Thanks