MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

It actually is like sleeping on a cloud

I love this mattress topper. So soft yet doesn’t effect the support I require for my back. I haven’t slept this well in years. Would definitely recommend it to others.

Purchased in October 2019 at On line for $299.00.

Dave WishartMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It truly is amazing.

I read the reviews and made the decision to purchase a microcloud topper. This is a fantastic product. So good in fact, I will be buying 2 more. It has transformed what use to be a fair night's sleep into a superb night's sleep.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Dave, thank you for sharing your review. It's great to read how satisfied you are with our topper. Importantly achieving a better night's sleep for you. Look forward to receiving your next order.

Simonski

SimonskiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A transformative experience!

The topper is exceptionally comfortable, transforming a hard and unforgiving mattress into a restful platform for night long sleep. My girlfriend has a king size bed and is interested in one of your toppers to fit that as well - is that something you make?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Simonski, thank you for your review. That is really pleasing to know that our topper has transformed the comfort and helped you to achieve a better night's sleep. Yes, we do all sizes including king and super king.

living in luxury

slept on one in a hotel in Ballarat . jumped online as soon as home and ordered one. Best sleep ever. Not hot to sleep on but very snugly on a cold night. No hesitation in recommending this product

Purchased in February 2020 for $399.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi hirdy, thank you for your review and recommendation. Great result to see that you have replicated that comfortable hotel experience at home now.

RifMid North Coast, NSW

How many is too many!

This is the 3rd topper we have purchased including one for our caravan -need I say more & our visitors all go home with the web site always commenting on a perfect nights sleep.

Purchased in March 2020 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Rif, thank you for your review. It really pleasing to know that both you and your guests continue to enjoy our luxurious mattress topper. Thanks for spreading the word!

Rif

You are welcome - when you have such a good product spreading the word is a must especially as it is Australian made and company. Keep up the good work.

Perfect

We have a tempur mattress which we love but the topper just added a beautiful soft layer on the top. It has made sleeping so comfy and cozy! The best sleeping ever!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Karen W, thank you for your review. Our topper really is the icing on the cake. We're pleased to know that it has led to a better night's sleep for you.

ozmcp

ozmcpAU

My son loves it

I bought this for my son who has a latex mattress due to allergies. He finds the mattress uncomfortable and wanted me to get him a new, normal one. The topper has been the perfect compromise as I can wash it to help with the dust mite allergies and it turns his latex mattress into a lovely soft one.

Made all the difference!

My mother, who has severe osteoporosis, recently transitioned to aged care. She had struggled with the hardness of her mattress and spent a lot of time sleeping in her couch chair. But the Microcloud topper has made all the difference and now she looks forward to her comfy, cosy bed.

Jodie W.

Jodie W.Mid North Coast, NSW

This topper is Amazeballs

OMG what a difference, as soon as our topper arrived, it went straight on our bed. WOW what a comfy sleep last night, this mattress topper is 200% amazeballs. The comfort and quality are awesome, worth the money for sure!

Purchased in March 2020 for $328.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jodie W, thank you for your review. It is really pleasing to know that you are so happy with the improved comfort on your bed.

Happy Couple

Happy CoupleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Everything we hoped from a topper. Comfortable, lightweight, best quality.

After sleeping on an extremely comfortable hotel bed during a holiday in Melbourne I took a look at the tag on the bed’s topper and wrote down the details. Ordered online, with pillows as well, and received our order promptly. Very happy with our choice.

Purchased at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Happy Couple, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you have been able to replicate the comfy hotel experience in your own home.

ZandraB

ZandraBPerth, WA

Highly recommended

After much research, we bought a MicroCloud Mattress Topper and were so impressed we’ve just bought another one. It is lightweight and yet it makes the firm mattress much more comfortable and I am sleeping much better. I definitely recommend this topper.

Purchased in March 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi ZandraB, thank you for your review and recent repeat purchase. It's pleasing to know that our topper continues to provide a more comfortable night's sleep.

D. Newton

D. NewtonPerth, WA

This is perfect for me,it's just what i needed.

I am just so happy that i came across an ad online for MicroCloud items as i had bought and tried other products but was still not comfortable in bed as the mattress was too firm. Since buying my MicroCloud Topper i am a very happy sleeper. Thank you

Purchased in January 2020 for $290.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi D. Newton, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that our mattress topper has transformed the comfort of your mattress and allowed for a better night's sleep.

Fantastic topper

Absolutely love this mattress topper. It's very comfortable and amazing quality. I used to get a sore back from my mattress before using the topper and now I don't. Highly recommend

Purchased in January 2020 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jess, thank you for your review and recommendation. We're delighted to know that our topper has helped to alleviate your back pain. Excellent result!

Dave46

Dave46AU

Such immediate luxury.

Was delivered earlier than expected. Lightweight, fits the bed beautifully, and such a soft comfort that we have slept well ever since putting this topper on our bed. I had seen one that a friend had and decided it was well worth having one. Thank you for such a lovely product.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Dave46, thank you for your review. Terrific result to know that you are sleeping better since using our topper.

Anthony C.

Anthony C.Sydney, NSW

Total upgrade on an otherwise too-firm mattress.

Me and my partner recently invested in a new mattress which - while lovely - was simply too firm and was leading to some sore and sorry nights of sleep. I saw how well this was reviewed online and decided to give it a whirl; I've now been sleeping without discomfort since I put the topper on the bed. Will it completely transform a firm mattress into a medium/soft mattress? No, but it will give you a much greater dispersion on pressure points and as a bonus for hot sleepers, it doesn't overheat the bed at all. Great buy.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Anthony C, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that our topper has taken your mattress to another level of luxurious comfort and helped to take pressure off your body.

Smitch

SmitchSydney, NSW

Very cloud like

The topper is so soft and luxurious to sleep on. I thought about getting one after staying in a hotel over Xmas when I found the bed topper had helped lessen discomfort I have sometimes sleeping. It has really helped. Great service too - they were prompt with my query and delivery.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Smitch, thank you for your review. It's pleasing to know that you have replicated that comfy hotel experience at home now.

DBB

DBBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!

Can’t fault MicroCloud mattress toppers. They really do feel like you are sleeping on a cloud and don’t flatten out with use. Would definitely recommend for those seeking a softer feeling mattress.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi DBB, thank you for your review and recommendation. We're pleased to know that you are enjoying that cloud-like sleep experience.

AWebb

AWebbMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So comfortable!

Bought this mattress topper to provide a little cushioning over our fairly firm mattress which my husband & I both need for our backs, but that was a little firm on my joints when lying on my side. It is perfect and oh so comfy! It's gives a great softness without taking away from the firmness we need for our backs. Love that it is machine washable and can go in the dryer too!

jenny

jennyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I have long term problems with my ribs when lying down, cannot sleep, since using the Topper I am not as uncomfortable, my ribs not as painful, I am sleeping better.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

HI jenny, thank you for your review. We're really pleased to know that our topper has alleviated pressure off your sore ribs and allowed for a more comfortable night's sleep.

Donna d.

Donna d.Hobart, TAS

Fantastic for the caravan

The mattress in our caravan was very uncomfortable for more than a couple of nights at a time.
We saw the super sleeper pro advertised on tv and decided it was worth investing in.
Now the bed is super comfortable!

Purchased in January 2020 at Online for $499.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Donna, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're now enjoying more comfortable sleep.