MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

See the Best Mattress Toppers & Protectors in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by MicroCloud

Pros

Machine washable
100% Japara cotton fabric
Helps ease pressure on joints

Avid traveller
Avid travellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Heaven

I’ve had my Cloud for 14 months and can’t praise it enough. My husband and I absolutely love sleeping on it. Perfect partner to our Emma king mattress. One of my favourite purchases.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloudSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your experience. We're so pleased to know that our mattress topper has added an extra layer of comfort on your mattress.

Traversa363
Traversa363Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant. Will be buying

Staying at hotel in east st Kilda..first time ive slept straight through night in months..asked today brand of mattress topper.. absolutely getting one.. brilliant.
Hopefully can pick up from factory as live close by

MicroCloud B.MicroCloudSend a private message

Hi Traversa363, thank you for sharing your experience. We're pleased to know you discovered our comfy mattress topper in a hotel that we supply. Hopefully you now have one for home and sleeping well every night!

VMR
VMRSydney, NSW

Disappointing - the reviews are wrong

This is not a mattress topper as much as a mattress protector. I bought it looking at the reviews on pressure points and support - it does nothing. It feels full of polyester fibres that go flat when you push with your hand, let alone if you lie on top.

Purchased in for $290.

Trishy
TrishyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

At last I can sleep.

I did a fair amount of research before purchasing. My pain seems less, I sleep more than I was able too. I bought my Mum one too, she is very happy.

Purchased in for $220.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloudSend a private message

Hi Trishy, well worth doing your research . And the outcome for you and your mum is excellent, glad we could assist you so well. Many thanks for your feedback.

Mattress Toppers & Protectors

Find out how MicroCloud Mattress Toppers compares to other Mattress Toppers & Protectors

Sirro
SirroSydney, NSW

Overpriced and largely ineffective

Purchased in at MicroCloud.

Mim
MimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Topper

Amazing topper for our new mattress which is too firm.
Best sleep I have had in ages, the topper is so light and fluffy like a cloud.
Would highly recommend.

Purchased in at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloudSend a private message

Thank you Mim for sharing your feedback . So pleased that your experience with the MicroCloud topper has been so rewarding and enjoyable.

mallymuff
mallymuffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Luxury

I've never had a topper before, this one saved me from getting a new mattress very soft and luxurious, it's really well made and fitted with plenty of skirt to tuck under the mattress . . . sweet dreams ! I also got the mattress protector.

Purchased in for $352.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloudSend a private message

Many thanks for your very positive review of the topper. Look forward to your next visit ,

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

John
JohnNorthern Region, NSW

Disappointing expensive purchase

This was disappointing , all the reviews I read were positive and made it out to be a great product, but be careful you can’t bring it back, we have a good mattress , but the topper didn’t improve it at all.

Purchased in at MicroCloud for $350.

Hi John,
thanks for your feedback , and that's a great shame that the toppers were not the typical great experience that many clients do find and enjoy. Suggest you immediately contact us by email so that we can assist further. Cheers

JAL
JALHobart, TAS

excellent product

This is the second mattress topper I have bought from MicroCloud and I'm really impressed with the quality and the luxurious feel. I cannot recommend this topper highly enough as it more that does the job and in my humble opinion is the best one currently on the market. Thanks

MicroCloud B.MicroCloudSend a private message

An excellent outcome for you Jal and so very happy that you have compared the MicroCloud topper above all others you have tried. Really appreciate you sharing your feedback here .

Comfort plus!

Love my mattress topper. So comfortable. and good in warmer weather too. Fits the bed beautifully and no problems putting a fitted sheet over the top. Cat loves it too.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloudSend a private message

Hi Alex, thank you for sharing your feedback. A great result for you with the topper to enjoy comfort and peace of mind .

Wes R
Wes RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Magnificent change to our sleep.

Soft, comfy and cosy. Would not be without one now. It really is amazing how much improved our sleep is and together with their plush pillows, quilt and king size deluxe bed, life has never been better in the bedroom.

Purchased in for $270.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloudSend a private message

Hi Wes, the complete MicroCloud package has certainly provided you with exceptional and beneficial outcomes. We are delighted that this is the case and thank you for sharing your comments here .

FruitbatSouth Australia

The difference is worth the money

My old mattress was a "firm" build and has done the job very well but with age it has become too hard for me to get a good nights sleep. This MicroCloud mattress topper has made a huge difference to my sleep without the expense of a new mattress. I also bought the mattress protector and although I thought it was expensive for what it is, I believe it has also made a difference to the overall comfort I now have.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloudSend a private message

Thankyou for your very positive review on the topper and also the protective cover too . We invest heavily in quality materials and never take any short cuts. This ensures the very best results for our clients .

Fruitbat

Keep up the good work then. Nice to hear back and it's a pleasure to give honest feedback.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloudSend a private message

Wishing you all the best, and your feedback really encourages all our team.

Nigel P.
Nigel P.Perth, WA

Never want to get out of bed

After reading the reviews I still wasn’t sure but worth a punt at $290 lots cheaper than a new mattress, but I can honestly say my back issues are gone this has transformed my night’s sleep, don’t have to get out of bed early just to relieve my back. It’s a pleasure to go to bed and never want to get out of it!!

Purchased in for $290.

Comfortable

It is far more comfortable than the one I get from Amazon, although I had bought a new mattress instead.( the previous mattress with this topper was still too hard for me)

MicroCloud B.MicroCloudSend a private message

Hi Helen, we are so pleased that the topper has been such a success for you and a very good investment to provide that luxury hotel feeling at home.

Wendy D.
Wendy D.Southwest, VIC

Absolutely love it

My mattress topper totally exceeded my expectations. Absolutely love it. I have ongoing lower back soreness but I am sleeping really well now. It is so soft and so beautiful to sleep on. I'm so comfortable. It makes me very happy.

Purchased in for $306.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloudSend a private message

Clearly this has been a game changer with the topper. Reduced pain , comfort to assist with better sleep and overall peace of mind are all wonderful outcomes. Thank you for sharing your feedback , much appreciated .

Al S
Al Sasked

What country are the toppers made?

Dianne
Dianneasked

We are now beginning to travel a bit & I find that many beds are just to firm for me, hence not a lot of sleep. Would this MicroCloud topper be easy for us to take with us to put on the beds in the accommodation places - hotels, B&Bs, cabins etc ?

sue
sueasked

Hi we absolutely loved our king size microcloud mattress topper when we bought it 2 years ago but now the middle obviously where we don't lie is still brand new. How do we get the rest of our mattress topper to spring back up to make it all even. It looks like a big lump in the middle of our bed with the quilt over it? Hopefully you have a solution. Thanks Sue

See all MicroCloud Mattress Toppers questions

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

Indulge in luxury, hotel-level comfort with microCloud’s mattress topper. It claims to provide pressure-point relief, joint support and unbelievable softness. From the moment you lay down to the minute you wake up, your body will feel relaxed, rested and restored.

Features

• 1200gsm ultra-soft hi-tech fibre fill
  • 100% Japara cotton fabric
  • Machine washable & tumble dry tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • HealthGuard treated to be anti-microbial and dust mite resistant
  • Contains no harmful substances as tested by the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
  • No prickly feathers or animal contaminant and is cruelty-free
  • Odourless
  • Excellent airflow for temperature regulation
  • 3-year warranty

What reviewers thought:

With an outstanding amount of 5-star reviews, reviewers almost unanimously agree that this mattress topper provides additional comfort and support to their preexisting mattresses. They also claim it gives them a better night’s sleep and would recommend it to others as it is worth the investment.

CategoryMattress Toppers & Protectors