2Latex Mattress Australia Latex Mattress Topper

4.9

98% · 1720%

Cushions sore joints
10-year guarantee
Suitable for asthma & allergy suffers

Happy customer
Happy customerSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Wonderful full night's sleep

Since buying the topper, have been able to sleep well through the night without going to the bathroom. The topper is top quality, no odour, very comfortable indeed. I look forward to many years of good sleep. You can't go wrong going to Latex Mattress Australia and the service is friendly and professional. Show details ·  1
Queenslander
QueenslanderSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Big improvement

Excellent service and delivery. Topper has made a real difference allthough don’t expect it to convert an old mattress into a proper latex mattress. On my box mattress it has upgraded it significantly but not revolutionary. Show details ·  1
Airlie
Airlie2 posts
  Queen

Highly recommend Latex Mattress Australia - the topper and the customer service

The topper fits well on the mattress - with a fitted protector and fitted sheet you'd never know it was separate - very happy. The cover for the topper is lovey and fully removable for washing (if needed). Very comfortable and of high quality. Know it'll be a keeper for years. Customer Service? Fabulous! Beyond helpful. We live regionally and had to change plans for the pick up date & location - very responsive, amendable, approachable - so appreciate it when people in the customer service industry go the extra mile. Highly recommend the topper and the customer service experience from Latex Mattress Australia. Show details ·  1
Kimmy
Kimmy
  Fair Incentive King

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! BEST SLEEP EVER

Previously I have always slept on a memory foam topper and kept getting night sweats and had restless sleeps. Since changing to the latex topper I am sleeping better than I ever have with no sign of night sweats.
I would highly recommend these toppers to everyone and only wish I bought one sooner. Show details ·  1
Jarryd C.
Jarryd C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts
  Single

My wife loves!

My wife has always struggled with out mattress and has fibromyalgia which severally effects her sleep and has always found out mattress too hard. I can't tell you how many times we've gone through different pillows etc and she is still never comfortable. I took a punt and bought this and she absolutely loves it! She hasn't had any issues and has helped her sleep immensely Show details ·  1
Annette from Victoria
Annette from Victoria2 posts
  King

Comfort Plus

So happy with my King Latex Mattress Topper. Our new mattress turned out to be a dud and something had to be done due to muscle aches, tossing and turning and no give. I did a bit of research and decided to go with this mattress topper due to its natural latex and Tencel cover. I’m a hot sleeper and my first night’s sleep was bliss. I’m so relieved to be having a better night’s sleep and grateful that I was buying at a time when I could get it on sale. Show details ·  1
Dianne Simmons
Dianne SimmonsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Single

My Mum loves it!

We were searching for a way to improve our Mums comfort .Mum , soon to be 94 years old lives in Residential Care. Mobility is decreasing , Arthritis is causing increasing pain and Dementia making it more difficult for Mum to communicate when she is in pain. Jane was amazingly helpful with our phone and email enquires, and helped with delivery to South Australia. Mum loves her new “ soft “ bed and the Latex mattress topper allows her to rest a bit easier, so many thanks. We so appreciated your call after purchase Jane, to check how Mum was going. Show reply
Lucy
LucySydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Queen

High quality product and excellent service

I've never review good products, but Latex Mattress topper is a GREAT product. Best night's sleep I and my husband have had in years.
The topper is very easy to put on as it zips completely apart and sits perfectly to the mattress. But above all I'm delighted with the purchase because it has changed our night's sleep.
It has improve my husband/s quality of sleep from his chronic back pain and I can sleep blissfully on the side where I've got several broken ribs without getting any discomfort.
I highly recommend this excellent topper as it has high quality fabric, stays its shape and provides you relief for sleepers with back issues. Show details ·  1
Bev S.
Bev S.Sydney, NSW4 posts
  King

Huge improvement in comfort

We bought this Latex Topper for our holiday house as our Emma mattress that we had purchased 2 years ago is too firm. Bed so much more comfortable now. Show details ·  1
Janet A.
Janet A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely awesome!!

The best topper I've ever had. Arthritis pain in hips and shoulders has improved markedly, I don't get over heated and sleep is much more restoritive. It's easy to flip (despite the weight), the zipper makes laundering the cover a breeze but mostly it's super comfortable. One of the best buys of my life. Show details ·  1
Penny J
Penny JNorth Western Region, NSW6 posts
  Double

Best topper

Have been on a latex mattress and topper for years, and the topper finally died. The new one is very good. The grandchildren argue about who is sleeping with me. They say my bed is the best in the house! Show reply
Andrew
Andrew3 posts
  Fair Incentive Queen

Couldn’t believe the difference it had made

Suffering from bow cancer, I now spend a lot of time in bed, the mattress topper has given me relief, comfort, and best of all a much better sleep, throughly recommend this mattress topper. Show details ·  1
diannek49
diannek49Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Very happy

Purchased the topper on the basis of other reviews and it has definitely improved the comfort level of the bed and markedly lessened the back discomfort I had been experiencing. The service provided by staff was excellent. Show details ·  1
Kerri VeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

So happy

We had a new mattress that was a bit too firm...great for my back but bad for my hips and shoulders! Found this latex topper online... quite nervous due to the not insubstantial price, plus we couldn't try it out anywhere in Melbourne. But based on the reviews we decided to take the gamble. Was amazed how quickly it arrived and very impressed how well it was packaged. Fairly heavy and awkward so helped to have 2 people get it onto the bed. But the first night in it was bliss!! I love how it feels to lie on, supportive but soft at the same time. I would say my shoulder issue has been all but solved and my hips are 90% better. We don't regret this purchase at all! Show details ·  1
Mel
Mel
  Fair Incentive King

No regrets

I was a bit scared of spending so much on something online without feeling it first but i'm so glad i did. It supports all my joints. I can sleep on any side without getting sore. I will eventually get one for all the kids beds too Show details ·  1

No Bull
No Bull · Latex Mattress Topper

I’ve bought three king mattresses in the last five years totally over 9000 buck and very reputable brands. Nothing compares to an old Slumberland Linden mattress we owned, which is now unavailable. I believe it was latex (mostly).
The recent mattress we bought is medium but I’m used to a firm- just can’t do firm anymore with the last two being tooooo hard. So my question is, do the toppers come in different comfort levels? If so, would a firm one be ok on a medium mattress? Partner would kill me if I bought another mattress and the last topper I bought was way too soft…we couldn’t move.

Latex Mattress Australia
Latex Mattress Australia   DM
Elena Salv
Elena Salv · Latex Mattress Topper

I just brought an Emma mattress and that was way to hard for me inducing pins and needles as well as setting off my periformis syndrome. Fast forward we ended up getting a new mattress Bc7 plush from original mattress factory. We have paired it with a motion base. Whilst very comfortable at around 3-4am I wake up with pelvis pain. It is minimal but it does wake me. Relieved with neurofen. Would a latex topper help? We have a long single. Should I be looking for a firmer latex rather than a plush

Dorothy · Latex Mattress Topper Double

My question is, does this
mattress topper move, once on the bed.
I see that it is not anchored, no bedslip to hold it fitm?

Kerri Vee

i was a bit worried about that too, but so far it has been ok. It is quite heavy! The fitted top sheet holds it in place fairly well. I noticed that it moved a little to one side last time i changed sheets, but i just tweaked it back.

Dorothy

Thank you. How have you found the topper? I am suffering with hip ache during the night and I wake very stiff and sore, which is sad as out mattress is only 6 months old.

Is your mattress too hard? Do you often wake up with pins and needles? Are you awake tossing and turning?

Give your old mattress a new feeling with the latex mattress topper which will provide you a supportive and comfortable place to sleep.

Features

• 50mm of 100% pure, natural, breathable soft latex featuring seven posture zones.
  • Has an overall thickness of 75mm including the zip-off, washable cover made of natural, luxurious quilted Tencel® fabric.
  • All mattress toppers come with a 10-year guarantee.
  • Also available in custom sizes in non-quilted Tencel® fabric.
  • Allows even distribution of weight.
  • Instant softening of a hard mattress.
  • Assists relief of back, hip and shoulder pain.
  • Extra softness for cushioning of sore joints.
  • Helps improve spinal health.
  • Highly breathable.
  • Minimises partner disturbance.
  • Suitable for asthma & allergy suffers.
  • Free from volatile fire retardants and chemicals that are found in most polyurethane foam toppers.
  • Guaranteed not to collapse or depress.

What reviewers thought

Reviewers have found that this product eases weight on pressure points and leads to a luxurious softness which soothes aching joints. They would recommend this product to others and find it very easy to use.

Compare all Latex Mattress Australia Latex Mattress Topper listings
CategoryMattress Toppers & ProtectorsMattress Toppers & ProtectorsMattress Toppers & ProtectorsMattress Toppers & Protectors
Price (RRP) $1,042$1,158$942$742
TypeMattress TopperMattress TopperMattress TopperMattress Topper
Dimensions 2030 x 1520 x 75 mm2030 x 1830x 75 mm1880 x 1370 x 75 mm1880 x 910 x 75 mm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Awards 2023202320232023