Latex Mattress Australia Latex Mattress Topper

Latex Mattress Australia Latex Mattress Topper

Queen, Single, King Single, etc...

Latex trio mattress and topper

I brought the latex topper first, then had the opportunity to purchase the trio queen mattress. Love, love, love them ! Also ordering online ( due to pandemic shutdown) was a breeze because of the help of staff in Qld, and the staff at the mosman shop where I first tried out the various mattresses was also excellent. Definitely recommend this company above others, especially the trio mattress which is easier for me to handle. Thank you to the very helpful staff, everyone of you, and the product is terrific.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Tricia for taking the time to write such a lovely review.

PaulB at Capalaba

PaulB at CapalabaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solved my back and shoulder pain

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Paul B - wonderful to hear that your mattress topper is improving your sleep. We are also on the hunt for a quality latex low profile pillow too, we are working with our suppliers to source this.

Robyn

RobynGowrie 2904, ACT

The Perfect Topper

Our new mattress was too hard but with this topper it’s so comfortable. It was thicker than expected and stays in place perfectly. After ordering, delivery was prompt. I highly recommend this topper and this company.

Purchased in March 2020.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your recommendation Robyn.

Mattress Toppers

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Latex Mattress Topper compares to other Mattress Toppers

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

So comfortable!

We already had a latex mattress but after a double hip replacement I needed an extra layer of softness. This topper has given me the comfort I need for a good nights sleep. Thank you!

Purchased in May 2020.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Michele and great to hear your topper is adding that extra softness you need.

Doubles as a great portable kids mattress

We bought this natural, hypoallergenic latex topper as a portable mattress for our young daughter who is going through a phase of needing to sleep in our room every night. We are asthmatics so it is important to have anti dust mite bedding. It's light to carry in each night and our daughter finds it very comfortable though in hindsight we probably could have gone with a slightly thicker option given we are using it on a hard a floor for this purpose. Nevertheless, it's great value and was delivered in a jiff.

Purchased in April 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Store for A$600.00.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the lovely review.

Mitzi

Mitzi

Highly Recommend

I absolutely love the Latex Mattress Topper that I purchased.
I had done a lot of research and looking around before purchasing. I wanted something eco friendly and dust mite resistant, as well as comfortable and supportive. I have now slept on it for 5 weeks, I am waking up feeling refreshed every morning, no lower back pain, reduced pain in my knees, no itching.
Very good customer service, easy to order online. Thank you. Mitzi B.

Purchased in May 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for A$408.00.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Mitzi - it's lovely to hear your sleep has improved.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent quality and organisation of delivery

We are using a high quality mattress, while after a few years we were looking to improve its ability to adjust better to our sleeping positions. We use the topper for over one month and the result is simply excellent - quality of our sleep increased greatly from day one. It is perhaps the best value for money in this market.

Purchased in April 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Store.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Great to hear Andrew that you find our mattress toppers great value for money.

Corrine K.

Corrine K.Darling Downs, QLD

Welcomed sleep just perfect

Very easy online purchase. Have had an awesome sleep ever since putting on my bed. For a fraction of the price of replacing your existing mattress you get a great nights rest.

Purchased in April 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for A$545.00.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Corrine for taking the time to write a review.

Gavin H.

Gavin H.South East Queensland, QLD

An Awesome Experience

After a lot of research we came across Latex Mattress Australia, in search of a mattress topper. After making initial enquiries, I was super impressed with the friendly service and advice offered.
We received the Mattress Topper promptly and have had the best sleeping experiences since then.

I fully endorse Latex Mattress Australia

Purchased in May 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for A$545.00.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review Gavin, great to hear you're sleeping well.

Mattress Toppers

Syd and Di

Syd and DiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful

This latex mattress topper rates with one of the best purchases my wife and i have ever made. With previous toppers i have always woken with lower backache. Thankfully that is now a thing of the past. It is so comfortable. Great product. Like sleeping on a cloud.

Purchased in May 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for A$358.00.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Wonderful to hear Syd and Di - thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

Edna

EdnaQueensland

Lived up to expectations

Ideal softness for arthritic shoulder,hip joints. Took pressure off joints so no soreness in the morning. Before using topper woke up with shoulder and hip joints all sore. Had a memory foam topper first ,it didn’t work out where as this latex topper has been excellent.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Edna for your review and we're so pleased to hear that your soreness has stopped.

BOATBITS

BOATBITSasked

Latex Mattress Topper King Single

Price for two king singles to go on Tempur mattress's
Delivered to 2251 nsw

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Hi BoatBits, you can purchase our toppers through our website or call us on 1800 759 859. Our pricing can change depending on what sale is on so I would suggest checking out our website (latexmattress.com.au) for the latest pricing. As of August 2020 our King Single topper is $395 each and freight is $75 per item.

Mandy C.

Mandy C.asked

Latex Mattress Topper Queen

how much are queen size topper? and where do I buy?

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Mandy - our toppers can be purchased over the phone, in person at one of our showrooms or through our website. A Queen Topper is $495. Our website is latexmattress.com.au where you can find all our contact details.

tanjon

tanjonasked

Latex Mattress Topper

We have a full latex mattress and needing a good mattress topper to regulate our temperature as my husband and I are finding it quite hot. What do you suggest?

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Tanjon, natural latex is one of the coolest materials to sleep on so before recommending anything I would like to understand your current mattress and the bedding covers you are using. Would you like to call us and we can discuss your individual situation and advise what could suit? You can call us on 1300 759 859.

Get an answer from our members and Latex Mattress Australia representatives