Latex Mattress Australia Latex Mattress Topper

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Latex Mattress Australia

Pros

• Cushions sore joints

• 10-year guarantee

• Suitable for asthma & allergy suffers

4.9

Love It !!

We’ve been considering a mattress topper for some time and finally took the plunge!
No more waking during the night with sore shoulders and hips.
Deep fitted sheets fit easily.
Very happy with our purchase, we love it.

Purchased in July 2021 for $680.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

HI Wend, we're thrilled to hear you are so happy with your latex mattress topper and are no longer waking during the night with sore shoulders and hips. Thank you for taking the time to let us know!

wonderful product

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

HI Daryl, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a lovely review. We're thrilled to know our Pure Trio latex mattress topper has made such a difference to your mattress and your quality of sleep. Thank you for letting us know!

Latex Mattress Topper

The mattress topper is extremely comfortable. We have purchased both long single toppers and now a king size. Another family member has a king size too. Cannot say anything negative about it.

Purchased for $595.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Len, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad to hear you and your family are so happy with your latex mattress toppers!

Mattress Toppers

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Latex Mattress Topper compares to other Mattress Toppers

Comforting

Bought this mattress topper to help me sleep better after purchasing an uncomfortable new bed (which wasn’t cheap either). After doing a bit of research I thought this topper was one of the better options. I’m glad I made the right choice this time as I sleep right through the night now and don’t wake up with a sore back.

Purchased in June 2021 for $525.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Mary, we're so pleased to hear our latex mattress topper was the right choice for you, and that you're no longer waking up with a sore back! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Kway
KwayCanberra 2600, ACT

Fabulous product!

We love our new latex topper. After suffering from Bursitis in both hips & sore joints in general, it's made a huge difference to our sleep quality. No more tossing & turning trying to get comfortable.

Purchased at Latex Mattress Australia Store.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

HI Kway, we're so happy to hear you're loving your latex topper! It's great to know it's made such a difference to your sleep quality. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know.

Helen C
Helen CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really comfy- made a huge difference to my sleep

We bought this topper to try and soften up our mattress. I have had a bad back for many years and am always uncomfortable in bed. However this topper has really provided some relief and a better sleeping experience

Purchased in May 2021 for $599.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Helen, we're so happy to hear that our latex mattress topper has helped with your back pain and you're getting a better sleeping experience! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it!

CrystalAU

Queen size topper

I purchased a queen size topper from Latex Mattress Australia, to replace a previous latex topper that was not of the quality I believe I was told it to be – a different supplier
Have been sleeping on it a couple of weeks now. It is not too firm but also not too soft- I find it just right. I like the tencel quilted cover also. I have not been feeling hot laying on the topper. I buy latex to give relief to my joints, which it does very well. Currently Happy with my purchase.

Purchased in May 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Store for $472.00.

S.T.
S.T.Gladstone Australia

Wonderful.

Have a 3 year old good quality mattress but always waking up with a really sore lower back. Bought the latex topper and it's been fantastic. No more morning stiffness.

Purchased in May 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $557.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi there, great to hear you were able to find the perfect level of comfort with our Latex Mattress Topper! Thanks for letting us know!

Lillian
LillianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sleeping on a cloud

I recently purchased the latex topper and it feels like I’m sleeping on a cloud. It’s given my mattress the extra luxurious feel and my body loves it.

Purchased in May 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $472.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Lillian, we're so please to hear your body loves our latex mattress topper and it has given your mattress the perfect comfort level! Thanks for letting us know!

Pressure point relief

I bought this latex topper in the hope it would relieve pressure points on my hips. I have now had it on my bed for 3 weeks and it has really made a difference. At first I was sceptical about the effect it would have but so far so good. There is a slight latex rubber smell but it seems to be reducing. Overall I am very happy with it and I got great advice from Sam from the Mosman store.

Purchased in May 2021.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Dee! We're happy to know your latex mattress topper has made a difference and helped relieve pressure points on your hips! We'll pass on your compliments to Sam! Thanks for leaving us a review!

Big difference having the Topper

We were looking for a solution to make it more comfortable when sleeping on a firm inner-sprung mattress. The latex topper provided the much needed comfort and support without the pressure points. Since the purchase we have experienced the best sleep! Topper cover is soft and staff were helpful when discussing the product.

Purchased in May 2021.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Richard and Wendy, thanks for your review! Great to hear you're having the best sleep and the latex mattress topper is offering you the comfort and support you need!

Bron
BronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mattress Topper

Staff we helpful and accommodating. The Latex topper has added comfort and value to our firm mattress. It is wonderful to be able to support Australian made and owned company.

Purchased in May 2021 for $475.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Bron and thank you for supporting our Australian made and owned brand.

Geoff
GeoffSydney, NSW

Topper is tops!

We purchased a memory foam mattress to go on our slat base. It just didn’t feel right - far too hard. We got a Dunlop latex topper and it’s perfect !!! Thx Sam!

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Geoff - we love that you think our mattress topper is tops.

Very cloud like

We purchased this topper to put on the comfort medium to add more height and have the option to change the feel if we wanted. It is quite comfortable to sleep on but we were not used to the cushion effect and wanted a firmer feel so we placed it on the bottom instead. For the price, I am surprised it doesn't have any form of elastic to strap it to the mattress to hold them together. We are enjoying the sleep with it on the bottom and don't have any back pain and definitely go into a deeper sleep.

Purchased in January 2021.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review. Due to the weight of the topper (around 15kg) it is heavy enough to be held in place with a mattress protector and/or fitted sheet. Great to hear you're having a great night sleep.

Mattress Topper

Was skeptical and really didn't expect too much. The topper arrived quickly, and was very well packaged. Looks like it is made really well, the cover is beautiful. Turns out it is one of the best buys I have made. I've had it for a few weeks now and love it. Sleeping so much better with no sore, pressure points. Excellent and highly recommend this topper. Thank you.

Purchased in February 2021 for $680.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you very happy for your review. It's great to hear you found your new Latex Mattress Australia topper to be a great buy.

Abby M.
Abby M.asked
Latex Mattress Topper

Will a topper be helpful if my mattress is too soft? I bought i high quality soft mattress 3 years ago, and I’m recently waking up with terrible back pain as my lower back isn’t being supported well.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Abby, thanks for getting in touch. A topper is designed to provide a softer layer of comfort to a mattress, so unfortunately won't make a soft mattress more firm. A topper follows the natural structure of your mattress, so it won’t fix sagging, indentations or softness.

Crystal

HI Abby, I would probably think how soft your mattress is could be a factor. If you call the company and explain they maybe able to help you. I know if a person's mattress has a deep dip in the middle, a topper will end up picking part of that dip up when you lay on it. Give them a call they are very helpful.

Debraasked
Latex Mattress Topper

I am being woken up during the nigh with hip pain as I am a side sleeper. I have recently purchased a plush mattress but still getting some pain, though not as bad as with my old mattress. What do you recommend to help stop the hip pain? Is it just a topper or also the pillow?

mel

You need to have a pillow in between your knees to help keep your hips and spine aligned properly. A firmer topper or matress could help as u won't sink in as much

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hip pain can be caused by a mattress being too firm or being too soft - as both can impact your spine and back alignment. Too soft because you're sinking in and your body has to try and keep it's self straight whereas a mattress that is too firm can cause pins and needles as it impacts circulation and doesn't conform to the natural curves of your body. We would recommend talking to one of our sleep specialists who can discuss your current sleeping arrangements and make recommendations to help you get a great night's sleep.

Debra

How do I go about having one of these discussions with your sleep specialists? Thanks

Laniasked
Latex Mattress Topper

Hi. I bought a latex mattress 7 years ago. It’s very comfortable but so hot to sleep on that I haven’t been able to use it. It has a gel infused layer built into the top of the mattress which makes no difference. Would this topper be the same?

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Lani, Latex is naturally cooler because of the cell properties that make up latex. They allow air to flow more than a foam style mattress. Gel infused are cooler initially but as as your body lays on the mattress it too will warm up to match your body temperature. While latex is cooler, sitting it on top of the gel layer will lessen it's ability for air to flow. It will still have air flow across the top and side of the topper.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Latex Mattress Topper questions

Get an answer from our members and Latex Mattress Australia representatives

Latex Mattress Australia Latex Mattress Topper

Is your mattress too hard? Do you often wake up with pins and needles? Are you awake tossing and turning?

Give your old mattress a new feeling with the latex mattress topper which will provide you a supportive and comfortable place to sleep.

Features

• 50mm of 100% pure, natural, breathable soft latex featuring seven posture zones.
  • Has an overall thickness of 75mm including the zip-off, washable cover made of natural, luxurious quilted Tencel® fabric.
  • All mattress toppers come with a 10-year guarantee.
  • Also available in custom sizes in non-quilted Tencel® fabric.
  • Allows even distribution of weight.
  • Instant softening of a hard mattress.
  • Assists relief of back, hip and shoulder pain.
  • Extra softness for cushioning of sore joints.
  • Helps improve spinal health.
  • Highly breathable.
  • Minimises partner disturbance.
  • Suitable for asthma & allergy suffers.
  • Free from volatile fire retardants and chemicals that are found in most polyurethane foam toppers.
  • Guaranteed not to collapse or depress.

What reviewers thought

Reviewers have found that this product eases weight on pressure points and leads to a luxurious softness which soothes aching joints. They would recommend this product to others and find it very easy to use.