ALDI Smart Watches

• Battery Life

Pretty good, with one issue

Given to me for my birthday, July 2020. The watch is now dead. This is a lesson to me to read the warranty as well as the instructions. I sweat a lot and, as I was using the watch for step counting and heart monitoring, I assumed that the watch could handle my sweat. The warranty notes recommend rinsing the watch if exposed to salt water. I didn't. All in all, I was happy with the watch and intend to purchase a new one when they come out again.

Purchased in June 2020 for $45.00.

Zayn

ZaynSydney, NSW

Cannot get Snapchat notifications on the smart watch.

I can only recieve Instagram and other notifications but not Snapchat. I f y o u c a n p l e a s e h e l p m e

kayak

kayakHunter Region, NSW

Does not connect to any Satellite, can not set date and time

It is useless.
I did send it to Aldi and told them I don't want this watch.
But they did send it back.
The told me the the don't do any repairs.
But they did not tell me where to send it to.
So it is costing me to much money on postage . this watch is not what it suppose to be.
Rubbish.

Purchased in July 2020 at Aldi Belmont NSW for $79.99.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how ALDI Smart Watches compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Charging

Is is normal for it to take three days to charge the watch. The blood pressure is not accurate but everything else I’m happy with. The long charge is annoying though.

Purchased in December 2020.

Gardenia

GardeniaSydney, NSW

Value for money

I love this smartwatch esp for displaying the healthy part. I previously had AF but now controlled and the heart rate can be displayed 24hrs. BP, saturation can be displayed. Haven't tested the sleep part. I bought it mainly for the above. Calories burned, steps seem to be correct. Worth more than 40$, when a Fitbit cost over 150$ and only displays HR. No BP no saturation.

Purchased in December 2020 at ALDI for $40.00.

J-VV

J-VVMid West, WA

Nearly took it back to Aldi!

i tried for a few hours to connect the watch, packed it up ready to return to the shop. today, tried again, downloaded a QR code app to be able to download the fundo app to the phone! ; also had to download a notification app and then the fundo app. I had nearly given up as I do not really like a million apps on my phone. Then of course had to give permission for Fundo to access everything on my phone and finally somehow got to connect to the phone. hoping all goes well and when I close bluetooth on my phone, I will not be losing all the data... fingers crossed in a few months I will be able to change my star-rating to 5. wait and see.

Purchased in December 2020 at ALDI for $39.95.

Mark R.

Mark R.

What a complete piece of junk

Not even worth 1 star rating the watch is a complete joke, it stopped working after 1 month the screen is black no longer displays anything, it never logged heart rate data or spo2 the only thing it logged was sleep and did a terrible job doing that.
A complete and utter waste of time, money and precious resources honestly why do companies even make this junk its just total crap.

Purchased in December 2020 for $34.00.

Nada K

Nada KSyney

Beautiful watch good price.

Nice watch with simple functionality and reasonable price.
Bought one in September as birthday for 11 years girl she loved it ,I did too, so I bought one for myself and 9 years boy for Christmas.

Purchased in December 2020 for $35.00.

jddt

jddt

Ok watch but.....

This watch is pretty good except it’s big failing is the watch band. It’s made of soft silicon and breaks far too easily. If Bauhn makes available a better watch band that lasts this would be a good product. The other issue is the watch does not seem to hold allot of data and when you use the watch for say three to four weeks you have to reset the watch to factory settings to get the iPad software to work,

Mateo R.

Mateo R.Sydney, NSW

Forgivable GPS and ♥️ mon measuring — Messages/e-Mail, time, battery that lasts a week ✅

I don’t use it for exercise. The heart monitor matches that of my Apple Watch after 4/5 seconds’ wait. Step counter has a similar thou not the same read as my Apple Watch — essentially I know whether it was a short/medium/long walk, relative to my last walk, for example. MESSAGES, E-MAIL, TWITTER and NOTIFICATIONS to the wrist is what I need and for a watch whose battery lasts 7 days longer than Apple’s... I can’t complain about that.

Purchased in November 2020.

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

A great smart watch for its price

Attention: many reviews here are stating 1 Star - WHY they are stating that the watch provides terrible accuracy in termos of the sensor giving bad readings for heart etc... They probably have not removed the thin transparent plastic film that covers the sensor where it makes contact with the skin.
This is a great little watch.. would be nice to have some extra features such as a game to pass time :) and a microphone to respond to phone messages. its no apple watch but at this price its awesome & its water proof

Purchased in December 2020 at ALDI for $40.00.

Innacurate and a scam

Oh my in a world where pigs can fly, my desk has a heart that does 100bpm and everyone’s blood oxygen is always at 98%. This watch is terrible except when it records the 29 steps I do when I am sitting down. Not sure how my blanket has a heart rate of 62bpm as I am writing this. A cheap price but you can’t get anything without faults for such a low price.

Purchased in December 2020 at ALDI for $35.00.

Lisa Martin

Lisa MartinCentral West, NSW

Happy I get text notification but my husbands doesnt

The watch recorded 8 km of cycling but the app doesn’t have any record even thought it’s been synced. It was very inexpensive so shouldn’t expect much. So many of Aldi’s products are excellent so I decided to try it

Purchased in December 2020 for $40.00.

There are many faults, but this is the most irritating

I've owned this smart watch since the Father's Day Aldi Sale in Australia. Reviews online were pleasing, for an entry level smart watch.

Unfortunately, the distance count is completely inaccurate. I've calculated the distance of my residential block, using both Google Maps and another site, to compare the data. With both, my block measures 1.5kms. However, the distance tracked by the watch is hit and miss, and never accurate.

I've just returned home from a walk around the block, which the Smart Watch calculated to be 420 metres.

Don't get me started on the heart rate monitor....

Purchased in September 2020 at ALDI for $40.00.

Best smart watch ever!

I love it so much it is the best watch ever I recommend it to everybody in the world it has unlimited features and unlimited things to do and it has and he lost feature love it

• +2Thumbnail

Purchased in June 2020 at ALDI for $80.00.

Pattie

PattieHobart, TAS

Health functions grossly inaccurate - dangerous

I did leave a reasonable review of this watch, but DO NOT take the BP and heart rate results seriously.
It showed my blood pressure at 104/71 which is a nice, normal reading when it actual fact it was 140/85 (taken twice with GP) which is a bit high. I don't know how accurate the sleep function is, the pedometer is probably accurate but it really just a toy and not to be relied upon for health readings.

Purchased in August 2020 at ALDI for $40.00.

Kashif484

Kashif484

ALDI Bauhn Smart Watch is rubbish, do not buy it.

Bought four Bauhn Smart Watch from ALDI and all four of them have errors.
They keep giving the incorrect heart rate wrong. It actually keeps reading the heart rate even when it is sitting in the desk LOLZ.
My heart rate is 79 - 85 usually and it keeps showing 118 BPM or 57 MPM, there is no in-between. I called the Customer Service and they had no answer, they said just return it.
The whole idea was to measure the heart rate and it fails the purpose. I am going to return it.

Dave

DaveCanberra Central 2601, ACT

absolute rubbish. save your $$

this watch is rubbish and should not claim to record blood pressure! Heart rate monitor is wrong! i was at the gym and it didnt record my heart rate above 100. do not buy this watch, save your money. I lost my receipt so its going in the bin. save your $$$

Purchased at ALDI for $39.00.

Helen

HelenPerth, WA

A "Dud"

Can't find "Fit" ap to connect watch to my phone which I'm guessing is necessary at the time is wrong and can't be changed on the watch itself. All the so called readings are unreliable. I'm taking it back to Aldi for a refund. They should never have sold something that was discontinued.

Purchased in July 2020 for $80.00.

Very disappointing.

This watch should not claim to measure BP. The readings are extremely iinaccurate and misleading compared with a BP monitor. Im shocked that Aldi would sell this item and I am going to approach them with my concerns .

Purchased in August 2020 at ALDI for $39.99.