3ALDI Stirling 40cm DC Motor Pedestal Fan

3.8

Kylie R.
Kylie R.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Waste of money

Worked great till power pack started sparking . Company sent out wrong power pack. Now they tell me they don't keep parts and will not replace fan. Good luck with yours. Keep an eye out on the power pack sparking Show details
mojo
mojo12 posts

Best fan I have owned

It is basically a 15 speed fan with handy remote control. I don't use the wifi feature, so can't comment about that. It is very quiet. The motor is very efficient. For bedroom night time use, slowest speed 1 or 2 are all you need to use. For such use I choose sleep mode which just means the fan slows to nearly a stop and then speeds up a little before slowing down again, unless you were at a higher speed such a 5 or 6 in which case the blade speed will be faster. Go slow and steady with the assembly and it should be straight forward to set up. Show details ·  1
Jane
JaneHunter Region, NSW3 posts
  Stirling 40cm DC Motor Pedestal Fan

Very Happy

Using it every night right now in combination with my ceiling fan. I like the fact that base is weighted. Noise level is quieter than previous fans. Only issue when fan is in swing mode the oscillator is hitting casing and making a noise. The best thing I discovered is that the remote is same frequency as our old Casablanca ceiling fans which remotes for have been extremely hard to source! Show details ·  1
CharlieGolfTango
CharlieGolfTangoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seems OK ..... Except

It was all going so well, and then I dropped my screwdriver on the weighted base insert thing and it broke into about 4 pieces. Happily it was one big bit and three smaller bits so I decided I could live with that vs packing it all back into the box, going back to Aldi etc etc.

It's been on all day at full speed and swing and it's been fine. Noise level is acceptable, no sign of any ill-effects from only have 3/4 of a weight base bit! Show details

jeremycockran
jeremycockran
  Stirling DC Pedestal Fan with Wi-Fi

Bought from Aldi, does not even turn on

i purchased the fan from Aldi, got home and assembled it then plugged it in only to find out that it wont turn on...
The box was open at the store and i asked one of the attendants if this was a return, they said no its just the last one and that nothing is wrong with it.
Guess ill be returning this, so disappointing. Show details
Gio
GioSouth East Queensland, QLD

gets noisy

Noise started from motor and clunking from direction change started within hours of operation on all speeds.

The bright blue dash is ok, it turns into a green dot after a few minutes so no issues at night with that. Show details

HDunne9 posts
  Verified 40cm DC Motor Fan
HDunne

I'm sorry to say the fan is now useless. Lots of beeping, much noisier, turns itself off in the middle of the night. I wouldn't recommend at all at this point in time.

digitaladvisor
  Verified 40cm DC Motor Fan
Donna V.
Donna V.

Green flashing lights

I have this fan for my bedroom but when you turn it off with the remote all the buttons on the fan flash green and it's very bright when trying to sleep. It would be great for any other room just not a bedroom. Show details
Peter M
Peter MSouth East Queensland, QLD41 posts
  40cm DC Motor Fan

At certain speed settings it is a bit noisy

I bought two of these, both can be controlled by the same remote. At certain speeds it gives out a bit of noise, I guess it is due to the blades not being balanced well. I am happy with them anyway. Show details
Catherine
CatherineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Best Pedestal Fan ever

I purchased this fan from Aldi in Pakenham and I absolutely love it!
The different speeds are fantastic and extremely quiet.
I wish to buy another one if I can find one. Show details
Jake L
Jake LSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

good for its price

good power, very quiet, build could be better but for its price its ok. fan is stable, easy to set up. fan has multiple function with remote . overall happy with product Show details

Suzie R
Suzie R · Stirling 40cm DC Motor Pedestal Fan (Oct 2019)

Hi
I purchased an aldi wall fan last year. I had an electrician install it according to instructions. It’s just stopped workin for no apparent reason. As it’s wall mounted, it does not come in contact with anything at all. When I use the remote, the light on fan’s control illuminates, so power is definitely getting to it, however, the blades don’t turn at all.
Can you advise if you’re aware of any issues with it and if it’s a simple fix. As it’s wall mounted, I’m unable to remove without an electrician, so best outcome would be to repair insitu if possible.

Cheers
Suzie

Neil McCann
Neil McCann · Stirling DC Pedestal Fan with Wi-Fi (Oct 2020)

Can I control my 40 cm fan with my phone

Neil McCann

Hi....Adaptor model is DZO48BHL2401505.
DC 24 V 35 W

Goldy s.
Goldy s. · Stirling 40cm DC Motor Pedestal Fan

Hi I have motor pedestal fan was working good and happy with that accidentally my daughter broke one of the wing if I want buy wing from where can I buy

Compare all ALDI Stirling 40cm DC Motor Pedestal Fan listings
Weight5.82 kg
Special Buy Dates
  • 23 Oct 2019
  • 21 Oct 2020
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteWhite