8Fanco DC Wall Fan

4.9

Rob S
Rob SSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Good, but not as good as expected. **update: Very Good overall

Update: Fanco Australia got back to me regarding the oscillation issue after testing several of the same model and have determined there is an issue with the oscillation of my fan. They have organised a replacement.
After sales service has been exceptional & friendly. I didn’t expect to hear from them again but they investigated further and got in touch to let me know their findings and offer a resolution.
The service team at Lighting Illusions were equally prompt and friendly with their replies, also advising which store had a demonstration model on display.

Fanco 18” Semi Commercial DC Fan. Show details

Afan
AfanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what we required

Exactly what we required and the fan arrived in no time at all. Show details
BOB
BOB

Great Product

Easy to install very quiet when running will be getting another one
Tom
TomNorth Queensland, QLD6 posts
  18"

Works hard in the tropics

Easy to install, very good force and nice and quiet. Show details
Brett
BrettMid West, WA

Excellent fans

Excellent service and product! Fans came on time and were easy to install. Using them for a home gym in the shed and they work perfectly.
Daniel M.
Daniel M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  16"

Powerful fan

This fan blew the hemp seeds off my salad. Literally.
Great fan, good size, stable base. Only thing I could fault was the plastic screw cover on the fan housing. Didn't fit/stay on very well.
I'll try my best not to ignore the instructions and leave the fan outside to rust. Show details
U12345
U123452 posts
  16"

Great fan - except body rusts

The power is great. Not having a remote makes it easy to operate and the settings not be changed by children. The plastic blades work well. Quiet. The metal body around the fan rusted within 6 months. Show details
Bazza
BazzaSydney, NSW2 posts

Great fan

After considerably amount of research, for a fan for our covered deck, we found this Fanco fan, from Fans Online.
We weren't disappointed on our choice, easy mounting, quiet operation, good range of variable fan speed and value for money. Show details ·  1
Kva
Kva
  18"

Quick postage and very quiet. For the price I was iffy but definitely the quietest with a good quality air flow

It is a stable fan and works like a treat as described on site

Very good flow not much noise which is what you want when friends are over.

Would recommend to everyone Show reply

Church Secretary
Church Secretary

Church air flow

We purchased 2 of these fans to improve the air circulation around the sanctuary of the church room. They are quiet and powerful and I would highly recommend them to others. Show details ·  1
John
John
Helen and Geoff
Helen and GeoffMurrumbidgee Region, NSW3 posts

A Very happy customer

I am very happy with the fans there is very little noise and they look great and easy to install and good performance I love the black colour and staff are very helpful Show details ·  1
Roland
RolandSydney26 posts
  Verified 18"
Mohamed Nabil
Mohamed NabilSydney, NSW3 posts
  18"

Bought one to try mainly for DC power savings

I'm a production engineer/geek was against buying this for our hostel due to its high price, this last summer we had loads of wall mounted fans (cheapish H***r brand) breaking even many brand new ones.
This fan for slighlty less than 200$ though proved to be much better than expectations.
However, this fitted a larger space with wind really that strong (and power saving too!)
Just wish Fanco, as the only australian DC motor fan maker, do size/power varities of these for smaller space or domestic use even.
I would rate this really very high in durability department as well.. this i'snt going to break anytime soon.
Good for Show details ·  1
Rex
RexSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  18"

A good addition to improve ventilation

I installed two of these fans in a semi-commercial kitchen. They were easy to install and work very well with low noise level. They are wall mounted and also look attractive. Air flow is good. Show details ·  1

Vin
Vin · DC Wall Fan

Hi we have 2 Semi industrial DC wall fans. They both start to beep and display an error code "AE" after being turned on. The fault starts at random times after running, speed setting 1 or 2. What does this code mean "AE"?
We never use higher fan speed as the room is too small to run faster. Once the beeping starts it continues until you turn off at GPO. Turning off at controller (wired connection to fan) doesn't stop beeping just fan. We only use fans in summer a few times.basically very little use! They are 2yrs old and started to do this last summer 2022). Just turned them on the other day after wiping dust off started beeping again and fault AE etc.
They were expensive fans +$230 ea.
Can they be fixed or are they a throw away item!
I could drop off to your Head quarters for someone to test.
Any help would be appreciated.

Fanco Australia   DM

Thank you for reaching out. Please contact us directly via our contact form external link  so that our technical can look into this for you. Regards,
The team at Fanco

Simon R.
Simon R. · DC Wall Fan 18"

Hell my wall fan just stopped working

Tom B
Tom B · DC Wall Fan 18"

Is there any way of adjusting the centre of oscillation. I want the fan to oscillate 30 degrees to one side and 60 degrees to the other side of the wall mount.

Fanco Australia   DM

Hi Tom, Thanks for your question.
Unfortunately, this fan does not have this feature.

Regards,
The team at Fanco

Compare all Fanco DC Wall Fan listings
Pros
    Easy to install
    Doesn't make much noise
CategoryStandalone FansStandalone Fans
Price (RRP) $299
FeaturesDC Motor, Oscillating, Remote Control and TimerDC Motor, Oscillating, Remote Control and Timer
Number of Speed Settings108
Power85 W43 W
TypeWallWall
Cord Length1,600 m
Dimensions 510 x 510 mm
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlackWhite