ALDI Stirling 90cm Tower Fan (Dec 2014-2018)

ALDI Stirling 90cm Tower Fan (Dec 2014-2018)

MPN: FTF36B-LED

See the Best Standalone Fans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cecilia

CeciliaSydney, NSW

Best money I’ve spent at Aldi!

I am really happy with the fan, bought it yesterday for $59. I love the 3 modes it comes with, I like that it reads the room temperature and adjusts itself accordingly. Having a remote is really handy, I can now turn it on and off from bed. It comes with a timer so you can come home to a cool house. Highly recommend!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Louise

Louisensw

Good experiences

This was better than I expected. Very quiet so we could have it running overnight or we could program a time. Would have given it 5 stars except for the crappy remote. You had to be standing within arms distance for it to work, so defeated the purpose.Definitely great value for money.

Date PurchasedDec 2014
Ocks

OcksSydney

This is so good.

I recently purchased Aldi tower style fan. It has remote control to use easy. Firstly, this is quiet and a little noise but it isn't bother me. Secondly, most tower fan is safe I think. This is safe too. Thirdly, the price of this is so cheap compare with Dyson. I would recommend this to everyone.

Date PurchasedDec 2017