ALDI Stirling STR-DWSS14 (Apr, Sep 2020)

ALDI Stirling STR-DWSS14 (Apr, Sep 2020)

MPNs: 700779 and STR-DWSS14

3.7

• Internal Layout

YourFace1996Adelaide

Much better than my last dishwasher!

At first, I was sceptical about buying another sub-$400 dishwasher owing to the horrible experience I had with the last one (a $399 Bellini)
This Stirling dishwasher is better built (feels more solid), quieter, washes & dries more effectively, has more features (including self-cleaning and 1/2 load functions) and was actually $50 cheaper; so far I’m impressed!

Purchased in September 2020 at ALDI for A$349.00.

Mark H.Perth, WA

Great value

Great value, especially with a 3year warranty, does a great job cleaning dishes. We use finish tablets and have rinse aid in it
Not the quietest but not noisy either but there is a delay start feature so you can delay the start to do it during the night if you wish, I was going to get a secondhand Bosch, glad I got this one

Purchased in September 2020 at ALDI for A$349.00.

Arif

ArifSydney, NSW

Faulty product

It couldn't even do the first wash properly. It's turned off completely after 1hr of operation. I tried to turn it on again but keep giving error warning. I returned it to Aldi.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$349.00.

Freestanding Dishwashers

Find out how ALDI Stirling STR-DWSS14 (Apr, Sep 2020) compares to other Freestanding Dishwashers

Jon

JonCanberra 2600, ACT

3 months old and we can't get through a full cycle

This dishwasher hasn't fully worked since we installed it. Initially, we thought it was our poor read of the manual or wrong Program, but finally stood there and watched from the start to where is "peeped" and lost all power. Opened it up and found the water just starting to get warm, not hot yet. For some time after this event, it's impossible to get any response, but after some power breaker cools down, you can restart it, until it reaches the same point.

We haven't yet reached out to aftersales, yet but that starts early next week, The quality of this machine seems to be very Hit or Miss. Please read the other reviews.

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for A$350.00.

Narinder C.

Narinder C.

Best dishwasher till today

I love Aldi and their product. But this dishwasher is the best ever I bought in my life. My wife’s life goes easy after this. Even my friend is going to buy the same.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$350.00.

Rosie

RosieNorthern Region, NSW

Pleased - so far

Took a gamble as I had previously purchased a sterling product from Aldi which I returned very disappointed . However have used this dishwasher daily for over a week and have found it washes well. I have large dining plates that fitted well in bottom shelf. ( Top tray height adjustable). Quiet machine. It doesn’t totally dry as much as I would like but I haven’t tried the “extra drying” function yet. It was easy to install as it replaced a very old dishwasher. Had to purchase an extension hose for drainage to fit my plumbing. All good - so far.

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI.