ALDI Visage Air Compression Foot Massager

ALDI Visage Air Compression Foot Massager

See the Best Foot Massagers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

2.0
Ange
Ange

Visage air comp waste of money

It just squeezes like it’s taking your blood pressure on your feet, no massaging what so ever. Don’t buy it it’s a waste of your hard earned money. Taking it back. Should have read the reviews.

Purchased in December 2021 at ALDI for $60.

Joel K.
Joel K.Sydney, NSW

Is this a joke

It just tightens around your feet. There’s no massaging, just a lot of noise. Waste of money!
Taking it back tomorrow. I wish I looked at the reviews before I bought this

Purchased in December 2021 at ALDI for $60.

Claudia C.
Claudia C.Perth, WA

Terrible product

It’s nothing but a compressor. Terrible product. Returning it tomorrow. Bought this thinking about my aching feet after work since I’m a nurse. I’ve tried it as soon as I got home What a disappointment

Purchased in August 2021 for $49.99.

Noisy!

Really, really noisy. The compression was okay, but that was all there was. No feeling of being massage at all. Heating function doesn’t work or is too subtle. Really disappointing.

Purchased in July 2021 at ALDI for $60.

Foot Massagers

Find out how ALDI Visage Air Compression Foot Massager compares to other Foot Massagers

Like heaven

What an amazing machine. So easy and simple to use. It seams solid and still light. I normally always have cold feet but not after 15 minutes in this machine. It gently squeeze my feet - under, on top and behind and it makes my whole body relax. Definitely a bargain. 15 minutes massage/compression flies away

Purchased in May 2021 for $60.

Not suitable for small feet

My feet are ladies size 5/6 therefore I was unable to get the full benefit of this massager. I had to slide my feet forward to the front which meant only the front half of my foot received compression. When I moved my foot back for the ankle/sole massage it was too large so the compression pushed my feet away resulting in no massage. Be aware this is compression only, not a traditional massager. Heat function does not appear to work. It is also noisier than expected - low grade mechanical sound.

Purchased in May 2021 at ALDI.

Cat woman
Cat woman

Inadequate massage function

The compression function was okay and adjustable settings low / high, but there was no feeling of being massaged, just hard lumps under the soles. After first session (auto-switch off), I felt no heat or warming effect in the device.

Purchased in May 2021 at ALDI for $60.