ALDI Visage Hair Curler

1 review
    Kirstie

Kirstie

Love it

Only used it once so far, but shocked that a $30 wand works so well! Glad I didn't waste money on a exxy product when this is perfect for my needs. And if your wondering like I did, I much prefer this type to the wands that clamp onto your hair. Can do be chunks of hair or smaller ones. Definitely glad I now have this in my cupboard!

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for A$29.99.

Evette P.

Evette P.asked

Visage Hair Curler

i have this curler for less than a year and use it maybe once a month if that. I plugged it in yesterday and i went to use it when it blew up and sparked killing my outlet. I tried to reset my outlet but its fried . N ow i have to hire an electrician to figure out how to fix it. I would like to be reimbursed for this expense.Please let me know what to do? Needless to say the iron is fried as well. Evette Plata evetteplata6@gmail.com model# by 708c

Joy

Joyasked

Visage Curling Wand (Oct 2019)

Does this have auto shut off?

Keerthi S.

Keerthi S.asked

Visage Curling Wand (Oct 2019)

Any reviews about this product?

Compare all 2 ALDI Visage Hair Curler
    ALDI Visage Hair Curler (Dec 2013-2015)
    • Discontinued

ALDI Visage Hair Curler (Dec 2013-2015)

No reviews yet