VS Sassoon Frizz Defense Rotating Hot Air Styler VS2735GA

VS Sassoon Frizz Defense Rotating Hot Air Styler VS2735GA

MPN: VS2735GA
See the Best Hair Stylers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by VS Sassoon

• Hair Length Medium (3)
  • Hair Style Wavy (2) and Curly (1)
  • Hair Care
Donna S.
Donna S.Central West, NSW

Love it

This has been a game changer for me, I actually love doing my hair in the morning because I get such great results.

Just a word of caution - don’t try to control it by looking at the buttons in the mirror, you will lose every time lol. Go by feel, it’s easy to learn - and even when you get it wrong, it’s easy to correct.

10/10 from me.

Purchased in July 2021 at Priceline for $59.99.

Rosie
RosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best substitute for going to the hairdresser!

I have used this machine (from the original purple model to the pink 1000 to the now updated rose gold metal one) over many many years. It is the best hair styler out of all of them. Also brilliant as can replace the brush heads. I used to have weekly blow waves but find this so quick and easy to use on my fairly curly hair that for the 20 minutes it takes I prefer to do it myself. Highly recommend this unit plus the Conair customer service is excellent (thank you Lorna).

Purchased in October 2020 at Target for $89.00.

EllenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

VOLUME VOLUME VOLUME

I have fine hair and this styler with storage case is perfect. One hand use for drying and styling at the same time. Good quality and doesn't seem to dry out my hair like a normal hair dryer. Also, NO frizz. Hot and cool settings and forward and backward directional styling.

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $59.00.

Hair Stylers

Find out how VS Sassoon Frizz Defense Rotating Hot Air Styler VS2735GA compares to other Hair Stylers

barbs333South East Queensland, QLD

Love the big hair brush/dryer combo

I love the look I get at the hairdresser after a blow dry and found a hairdryer and brush combo just weren't giving me the same look. After my last hairdryer died I did some research and bought the VD Big Hair styler. I love it! Have used it 3-4 times now and each time I'm really happy with the outcome. I have shoulder length, layered hair which is medium thickness. Highly recommend.

Purchased in July 2019 for $69.00.

Vee BerryPerth, WA

Hair styling in minutes

I have battled to find a hair dryer/styling brush for a while. This model does both.After some research about ionic and ceramic benefits I was thrilled to find this hair drier had both. The rotating heads blow hot or warm air over the hair thus styling and drying the hair together. It literally halves the time I've needed in the past to dry and style my hair. It is light and easy to use and compact enough to store easily.LOVE IT.

Motherof1now3
Motherof1now3South East Queensland, QLD

Not for everyone

This hair dryer and styler combo doesn’t work with me because a) you need to hold onto the button to keep the blower going and hair brush spinning. B) once you have it on it just twist your hair into knots. C) you try and untangle it by pushing the reverse button but then realise that same button also pushed out hot air making your hair into a bigger mess. Not for me. I spent more time trying to work it out and chopping a small piece of my hair out because it got so messed up. I’d rather stick to my hair dryer and big round ceramic Brush. Which I have now.

Purchased in December 2018 for $55.00.

Lesley
LesleyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Big hair

I purchased the VS big hair Styler 3 weeks ago from Big W and I love it. I have shoulder length hair which is very fine and tends to frizz a little when just washed. But not anymore I use the brush on wet hair to dry and style and no more frizz it's great. The only negative is that I would prefer a smaller brush on it, but I'm getting used to it. I would certainly recommend this product. My hair looks a lot better since using this hair Styler.

Jan
JanSydney

Wouldn't recommend.

I loved the product initially. It comes with two brush attachments and in less than 12 months the bristles on both brushes had worn and I do not get the same results with styling. I wrote a letter to Conair sending a copy of my receipt as the warranty was for 2 years. I was told that because it was considered normal wear and tear it was not covered by warranty. I was given the option to purchase new brushes. I don't find this acceptable, 2 brushes should not wear out in less then 12 months. I am now looking at the Baybliss Nano Titanium as the the bristles look better quality. I paid over $100 for the VS Sassoon product and certainly wouldn't recommend it.

zambina
zambinaAU

Absolutely Love It!

Angela
Angela

New favourite hair styling tool

Australian Consumer
Australian Consumer

Great Product highly recommend

for years I've been using this styler just recently purchased a new one, it gently dries & styles my fine wavy hair with volume & bounce. Cheap ALDI one no good.

Laura
LauraPerth

Does the job..

I bought this thinking it would change my hair game. First few times trying it, it worked like magic. After a while, my hair kept getting tangled in the styler and my hair is getting damaged..

smartshopper
smartshopperAU

It hurts.

Recommended by a friend. I did a bit of research before purchasing one. The reality is it is definitely not as easy as shown on Youtube. You have to be very good and controlling the motion of the curler otherwise it'll pull on your scalp and can potentially cause burn! As much as it says it can dry your hair while styling it, it definitely is not as effective as a blow dryer, as it takes a long time to just dry a damp hair. The brush were very soft and they collapse after a few uses. I was still working out how much hair to curl each time but the brush did not last long enough for me to acquire the skill. I think it takes a lot of practice and patience, of which I do not have. So maybe it may suit you but not me.

Chris W
Chris WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love this!!

I was given this for Christmas to replace the old one which gave up after 10 years. I love it!! I've always had trouble blow drying my hair but this makes it so easy and the results are brilliant. No frizz, smooth and shiny. Only my hairdresser can do it better!

Maureen S
Maureen SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good, but then not so good.

Loved styler at first, however, it has slowly over time has broken. Dryer is about 2 1/2 years old bits have broken off & small pieces have even been flicked out through the front of the dryer when being used, which could be extremely dangerous. Last time I went to use the dryer, the end where the electrical cord attaches just fell apart in my hand. I haven't dropped the dryer, I'm the only one who has used it, and it was always stored away when not being used. VS (Conair) aren't interested, so would never buy another one..

Read more reviews - page 2

Hayley
Hayleyasked

Does this styler have a curly hair diffuser attachment?

No just two brushes

VS Sassoon
Conair A.VS Sassoon

No a diffuser is not available for this styler.
This is a Hot Air Brush, Combining the benefits of a hairdryer with a dual rotating spinning brush for easy one handed styling.

sevastianasked

Does the brush rotate on cool setting? I have a brush with a cool setting, but it will only rotate on hot or warm. This means it burns my scalp in hot weather, and makes the cool setting completely useless.

Vee Berry

No it looks like it only rotates on warm and hot settings are available. I've just checked.

sevastian

Thank you, it seems they all work that way.

Mel
Melasked

Is it suitable for short hair

Ellen

Hi Mel, I would suggest it would be better for medium to long hair as the roller is large and would have to catch the hair to do its job.

Vee Berry

Hi Mel...I suppose what you mean by short hair. The small brush could possibly work on hair saybelow the jaw or ear. It is really nice. Make sure you put heat product on and/or frizz control as my hair tended to get a bit dry. Hope this helps.

See all VS Sassoon Frizz Defense Rotating Hot Air Styler VS2735GA questions

Get an answer from our members and VS Sassoon representatives

Features:

• Integrating a dual rotating spinning brush and a heating element, this air hot air styler saves you the trouble of handling both a hair dryer and round brush when adding volume or soft waves to your hair. As a point of note, while VS Sassoon markets this styler as being a hairdryer and brush in one, it also recommends that hair is 80% dry before styling. This means you can’t really use this styler straight after hopping out of the shower, and may still need to include a hair dryer in your styling repertoire.
  • Lets you choose between two multi-directional spinning brushes. The smaller brush is suitable for medium hair and fringes, while the larger option works effectively on long hair.
  • 2 heat speed settings allow you to customise the level of heat you prefer to apply to your locks, with a higher 1000 watt power setting allows medium or longer hair to be styled quicker
  • The inclusion of frizz-controlling ions helps to control static and frizz, allowing for a smooth and shiny appearance for your hair.

Points of praise for the VS Sassoon Frizz Defense Rotating Hot Air Styler:

• Reviewers reported that this hair styler is suitable to use on fine hair, and that it also didn’t cause hair to become dry or frizzy
  • This hot air styler adds waves and texture to hair quickly and effectively, due to its dual functionality
  • Many reviewers loved that this styler is designed for one-handed use, with one reviewer aptly commenting, ‘...my arms ached at the thought of attempting a blow wave with a round brush and a hairdryer... Since purchasing this styler, I have not used my hairdryer or hair straightener.’
CategoryHair Stylers