Bondi Boost Wave Wand

Bondi Boost Wave Wand

4.2

• Hair Length Medium (60), Long (49) and Short (9)
  • Hair Style Straight (61), Wavy (44) and Curly (13)
  • Hair Care

Deb Cutajar

Deb CutajarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous Waves

Awesome waves.. the more you use it the more creative the waves .. I find it bulky to hold and the button to change settings I knock while trying not to burn my neck and makes gorgeous waves !! Must use with the heat repellent is not to frizz your hair

Purchased in September 2020 at Bondiboost for A$90.00.

ClareP

ClarePSydney, NSW

Fast delivery and does what it says it’ll do

I purchased this product on Saturday and arrive the following Tuesday so delivery 10/10
I was so impatient to use it I tried it out on my unwashed very long hair which took 16mins to achieve curls at 180°, photos attached (before and after). I did not use any heat protectant spray (impatience) nor have I put in any product to maintain the curl after. I suspect as I use this product more often I will get used to it and will get the desired look. I am yet to see how long these curls last however first use, it does exactly what it says it’s going to do. I do agree with other comments the power button and temperature buttons are in an awkward position but again the more you use it the more you will get used to that and avoid them.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$85.00.

Horrible Return Policy

Purchased in October 2020 for A$80.00.

Hair StyleCurly

Love it!

I love this tool! I am terrible at styling my own hair and cannot curl at all so these waves are an easy way to create a new look for myself. SO easy to use and looks great

Purchased in September 2020 for A$80.00.

Fantastic

It was quite large to handle (for me ) at the start but now getting used to it. Everyone comments when i have used it. I love the waves. I have really long hair.

Purchased in September 2020.

Hair StyleWavy

I absolutely love my Bondi boost wand!Theres no other way I’d like my hair to look like!

The wand is very easy to use and the waves are instant. I can trust it for any occasion. Not been a single day I haven’t used it! The spray that came with the product is just as amazing and prevents breakage of hair after!

Purchased in September 2020 for A$84.95.

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than expected

Bought the wave wand a few weeks ago and so happy with it . Even with my long and thick hair it works great. Very easy to use and produces perfect and even waves. Makes the hair look really shiny too. Would recommend this product to anyone.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$89.00.

Manda

MandaPerth, WA

Fabulous and easy too use.

Wow!
It takes me 7 mins to have gorgeous bouncy waves, I'm complemented all the time, lasts for two days I keep temp low so I don't DMG my hair and use a heat spray.
I'm so loving my look with these waves !

Purchased for A$88.00.

Giselle

GiselleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing for my straight hair!!!

This is the best invention ever!! My hair never had movement or shape and now is very easy to style it! Totally recommended for everyone, easy to use and you can adjust the temperature

Purchased in September 2020 for A$85.00.

Love my magic Bondi Boost Wave Wand

I do my hair in the morning and the waves last all day & night. My hair shines has movement with gorgeous waves. Iv received many compliments. I honestly recommend purchasing this product!

Boholover

Boholover

Still undecided

It is quite tricky to use which I am unsure of its just me or the wand! I found that the curls did hold but my ends were absolutely fried. Once again that could just be me not knowing how to use it but I am worried to use it again. It looked ok but could definitely live without it

Would not recommend

Would not recommend for short to medium hair. It may work on long hair though. The barrels are too big for short to medium hair. I returned this item & purchased a smaller tool from Amazon & love it!

Purchased in August 2020 at Website for A$60.00.

Hair StyleWavy

Read reviews before purchasing!!!!!

I wish I read the reviews before purchasing this item. I was really excited to try this product, the best protection spray is amazing but the wave wand is not.
The on and off button is in an awkward spot so I found myself turning it off when I was moving it around. It is also really heavy and I try to use more of a grip on it and still found myself turning it off as my finger would slip onto the on and off button.
Im sorry but market place on Facebook also have people selling these after 1-2 uses because they have these issues too.
It made my hair too frizzy and you get better ‘waves’ using a straightener rather than these artificial waves.

Purchased in March 2020.

Won't turn on

I wish I had of read these reviews first!
Received my wand today excited to use it but it wouldn't turn on regardless of following the instructions. So disappointed. Hopefully I'll get a refund

Didn’t work

I went to use it for the first time today for an event and it took me over 30 mins to get the wand to turn on from the off position and then when I went to use it, it didn’t provide the waves curls that were advertised. My hair was 100% dry. I started the temperature off at 90° then 120°, 160° and finally 200° and no curls appeared even after holding my hair in the wand for a significant amount of time.

I have sent them an email for a refund as I am within the 30 day money back guarantee that is advertised on their website.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$76.00.

Laura G.

Laura G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing

I was excited to receive this but the excitement was very short lived. The waves dropped completely within 1/2 hour. Going back to MUK as Muk Curls last until I wash my hair. Also don't bother with reviews on the Bondi Boost website as they only keep good reviews; they deleted my 1 star review. Very dishonest.

Won't switch on

First time using it and the product wouldn't switch on. After trying for about half an hour it finally switched on and lasted about 5-10 minutes and won't switch on again. Extremely disappointed.

Won't turn on

Received my brand new wand today and it doesn't even turn on. Have held the on button down for more than the 3 seconds recommended and tried different ports. Extremely disappointed.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$80.00.

Chels

ChelsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not what the marketing portrays

The product is not how it appears in videos. It doesn’t heat up well at all and the curl drops really quickly. I was super gutted and the product really excited me

Purchased in June 2020 for A$80.00.

Polly

PollyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t waste your money

I have shoulder length, quite fine and naturally curly (not the good curl though) hair that takes curls well with a wand or straightener. Thought I’d give the Bondi boost wave wand a try... for only $85 I wasn’t expecting it to be great, but I at least expected it to curl.
By the time I did the last section the rest had already fallen out to a slight kink but mostly straight.
Add to this the terrible placement of the on/off and temperature buttons...it’s almost impossible to use the wand without turning it off or changing the temperature every 5 sec.
Don’t waste your money and invest in a good curling wand...and don’t believe the YouTube videos!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Bondi Boost for A$76.00.

Hair StyleCurly

Carlyasked

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I sent my wave wand back because I wasn’t satisfied with the results (I had to pay $12 to send it back) and I haven’t received a refund yet (its been a week and a half).

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Did you get a tracking # on it? Once you confirm it has been received by their office, send them another email following up.

Carly

Yes, I did receive verification that their office received it on 9/8. I sent another email to them today with this information. Thanks for the suggestion.

Billie

Billieasked

I’m just wondering how I can stop the burnt hair smell after using the wave wand. I did not get heat protectant from your company as others have mentioned receiving when they purchased the wand however i am using another heat protectant. Even with the wand turned down to a low temp I still get burnt smell. Will this subside or is there something you recommend?

Billie