5Alfa Romeo 147

Interior Design
Boot Size
Comfort
Features
Brand Manager for Alfa Romeo? Claim your listing.

shanexu3
shanexu3Perth, WA293 posts
  Verified MK.I
kalloggs40Sydney, NSW35 posts

Awesome car

Its the kind of car you wanna have forever if only they could last that long. Everything feels great, handling, smell, quality plastics and sound proofing. Its really the best european car. Its not cheap on fuel and does require regular service, by that i mean not just oil. But rotors,auxillary belt and tensioners,balance shaft belt and tensioner, timing belts and tensioners+idlers, variator, spark plugs, camshaft seals, suspension issues etc. So you will spend around $900 a year on services plus $1200 on timing belt every 3 years. So the avarage cost per year without fuel is around $2300 with rego/greenslip etc in NSW.

Aircon not srong enough if its over 35c Show details

Natasha
NatashaAU2 posts

Love it!!!

I just purchased a 04 hatch for the bargin price of $2,880 The cheapest Euro car I have ownd and my favourite i am so in love with my car its not even funny i got a mechanic to look over it and he couldnt even belive the bargin i got its pretty much like a brand new car love the gear box and suits me better having no clutch and i was wondering if anybody knows if Golf GTI's have selespeed gear boxs me next car fresh out of the box!!!
reliable, gear box, modern, zippy,
The fact that parts are pretty hard to source according to Southport Alfa Romeo Show reply
DrLupo