Suzuki Swift

Suzuki Swift

FZ, RS415, AZ

See the Best Hatchbacks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Leroi

LeroiAU

Zippy little machine

Purchased in April 2016 at Suzuki Dealers for $10,000.00.

BoughtUsed

Year2019
Gemma

GemmaSydney, NSW

Best Car!

Perfect for a every day use car. I use my car daily to get to and from work and it is very comfortable and reliable. The car gets serviced 1-2 times a year.

jenny

jennySydney, NSW

excellent car

perfect in so many ways. my 2008 Suzuki Swift has got 170000 kilometres on it but apart from brake pads needing replacing I have had absolutely no problems with it at all

Purchased at Suzuki Dealers for $18,000.00.

Year2008

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love love love my new car

Car is an absolute gem to drive. Smooth, comfortable, zippy and economical what more could you ask for. It has many options and features for its price point. Handles very well as a day driver and on road trips. Outstanding on fuel, small tank (42litres) gets me around 650km to a tank. Cosmetically it is a beautiful little beast, it has good lines nice wheels and sleek design. Android Auto is fabulous connecting effortlessly, speaker is clear and takes instructions well. Interior is very sporty and seats are so comfortable. I am in love with my car.

DDP

DDPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still a good efficient car!

Purchased in March 2019.

lamster

lamsterSydney, NSW

Swift, light, safe and fuel efficient.

This car has alot of character being very light on its feet to drive and only around 900kgs. You can appreciate the economy and zippy nature with such a light car compared to other small and mid size cars. The real world economy is 5.9-6.1 litres per 100kms. Added to the attraction is all the safety features, adaptive cruise control is good for school zones. If you like technology then apple car play is all you need too. Lastly I think this car looks very funky and cool, not a box or normal hatch shape. I preferred the CVT because it is smooth. So far extremely satisfied. Definitely not a boring car.

Purchased in June 2019 at Heartland Motors.

Year2019

SusanOz

SusanOzBrisbane

15 years - not a single problem

Had my Swift for 15 years. Japanese build, one of the first cars after the famous redesign in 2004. No repairs, zero problems. Just service, fuel, wash and go. Wouldn't even swap it for a new one. Love the old reliable mechanical controls and buttons that can be operated without looking and don't fail, not like new cars with all the flimsy electronics. Hopefully this car goes for another 15 years, will gladly drive it for that long and beyond.

Purchased in September 2004.

Year2004
Aazim

AazimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An awesome car. Great on fuel efficiency

Love this car. It is very fuel efficient, it is so good at times gives 18Km on the litre. Very compact and has enough space to take your luggage around. Small enough to fit in small spaces for parking on the street. The safety pack comes with a lot of features and is great to drive even long distances. You will find a bit of road noise, however, you get used to it pretty fast. One of the best fuel efficient cars I have ever owned.

Purchased in December 2018.

Stef

Stef

I love my car!

I mainly use my car to drive to the bus stop for work, the train for university and to drive to the gym or friends houses. I use my car every single day and Ive never had any issues with it. I love that its small, reliable and low maintenance but still looks so sleek. Would strongly recommend to anyone.

BadgeClassic
Date PurchasedApr 2017

Steve

Steve

Good but could of been better

Purchased in December 2018.

Harry

HarrySydney

Terrible car

10 Visits to the dealer in 9 months. Now being told I have to pay for the labor for suzuki to investigate a fault they keep telling my doesnt exist.

Have constant smoke from burning entering the cabin through the air vents.

Brakes had to be replaced at 1800kms

Power window fault has been repaired 4 times

BadgeSport
Date PurchasedJan 2018

A small car oozing with personality

Great looks, Engine has superbly linear power delivery while being both refined and economical, Wonderful exhaust note, nippy handling. Only complaint is a firm ride over the harshest of roads.Also, great visibility due to the upright windscreen which for me was a v. important feature in comparison to the Mazda 2 and hondas. Feels solidly built and should be reliable according to surveys in UK .

BadgeGLX
Date PurchasedJul 2018

Jim

JimMelbourne

A cute one

Bought suzuki Swift GL Navigator recently. Went with this car after comparing pros and cons of similar size cars. We bought this car as an addition to our SUV, for mostly local trip when going alone. We now like swift more than SUV that we may go for next vacation in Swift. It is really smooth, great engine, lot of inbuilt features, sat navigation , android/apple auto come with itself. a fuel efficiency equivalent to hybrid one . more over Made in Japan

BadgeGL Navigator
Date PurchasedNov 2018
BUGBUYER

BUGBUYERHunter Region, NSW

One of the rare made in Japan cars available today - Great Quality made car - an economical No probl

BadgeGLX Navigator
Date PurchasedJun 2015
Bella

BellaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love my baby car

I had been searching for a new car for ages when I was contacted by Brian Hilton at Wyong. Thanks to Frank and Courtney, I drive away in my little baby car ad I love it. I got a terrific deal and a much better trade in on the daggy old Mitsubishi ii had . I grateful for the help the guys gave me. I'm happy to recommend this company

BadgeZ Series
Date PurchasedSep 2018

Anna P.

Anna P.Cairns

Good rental car

I had this as a rental car for 1 month and I love the Apple CarPlay for music with the big touch screen but I don't know if it was my cord for the phone but it kept disconnecting from my Spotify and then reconnecting. Otherwise this car drives very smooth, easy to control and park. It's a cute car and I think it's worth buying if you like the new luxury style hatchbacks

BadgeSport
Engine Size1.5L Petrol
Date PurchasedAug 2018

Thaifan

ThaifanSydney, NSW

Thaifan Review of 07/08/2018

Readers, Product Review have not updated their Suzuki Swift models, so, if you bought a Suzuki Swift from about June 2018, and review it, it gets lumped into older models. If your Suzuki Swift has the new *bigger body is is the ZC33 series, and you might mention this in your reviews, so that Readers are aware, because Product Review has not kept themselves up to date. The Sport model is ZC33S

My review titled "Exciting" is for the July 2018 introduced SZ33S Suzuki Swift Sport 1.4 turbo Boosterjet engine model.

Badge(No Badge)
Date PurchasedAug 2018

Leo_34

Leo_34Melbourne

Super efficient

Small car outside, but great size internally.
Never had any problems with the car, super economical and zippy. Can get from A to B in no time and super efficiently. Service is affordable and parts are abundant. Cannot complain about this car.
The only drawback is the boot which is very tiny.

BadgeRE2
Date PurchasedMar 2016

Pcs1810

Pcs1810

Great Little Car

This is our first purchase of a brand new car, and we couldn't be happier.

Stylish (Looks great in blue, alloy wheels, fog lights)
Very economical (Around 670km from a 42L tank) 16.5km/l
Fixed price servicing only $199/service
Very zippy, from the 1.4l engine plenty of acceleration plus happily sits at 110ish on the highway - just drop into cruise control and way she goes. No issues at all in 20,000km traveled so far. Built in GPS/Entertainment system is also a huge plus in this (2016 Navigator) model.

Just $14000 drive away as a run-out model. Can't beat that!!!!!!

BadgeGL Navigator