FZ, RS415, AZ (See All)
See the Best Hatchbacks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Suzuki

• Boot Size
  • Comfort
  • Features

smileysydney

Forget euro cars this isthe benchmark

Purchased in for $27,000.

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great little Hatchback.

Purchased in at Suzuki Dealers for $32,598.

clubgus
clubgusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Underpowered rental car

Xx__Linda__xX
Xx__Linda__xXGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my Suzuki swift RE4 :) my little zippy car

Love my little zippy sporty car!
Cheap on petty like half a tank $30 to $40 on fuel not too bad. The only thing is the boot just a tad bit small :( but all goods. Zippy and cheap to maintain. My service is so good mechanically no problems. Runs well. Trust me it maybe small but it’s fast ;) reliable little sporty car :) just make sure if your tall double check your height because tall people tend to bump there heads when they get in my car haha :) my sons nearly 6.ft and he kinda fits lol . But still love the car.

Said
SaidSydney

My car is excellent

My car is excellent it’s fuel sufficient and very reliable it drives very easy and steers very easy it’s is basically perfect I love my car it takes my everywhere .

Purchased in for $6,000.

Greg C
Greg CSydney, NSW

Great package for the money.

Have had the car for almost 3.5 years and no issues whatsoever. Very reliable. Engine performance from the little turbo engine is adequate and returns good fuel economy. GLX includes more features then the base model for not much more money. Car primarily used for local trips with occasional longer drives. Car is regularly serviced in accordance with manufacturer's recommendation, with intermediate oil changes undertaken by choice.

Purchased in for $17,000.

cashntango
cashntango

Great little car. Economic on gas. I drive alot and I find it safe and suitable for my needs.

I drive 65k a day and find the car reliable and economical. It handles easy and the cruise control keeps me in the speed limit. Boot is big enough for what I need.

Purchased in for $20,000.

This is an article about cars

This is the short description you see on the home page.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
jmk
jmk

Almost brilliant

I love the handling and fuel economy of this car (light weight helping both of those factors). It has lots of great options and is very smooth at any speed, relaxing to drive etc.
The only thing that lets it down is the cheap interior build quality - edges are sharp, surfaces hard but worst of all there are squeaks and vibrations from the dash and door trim which is a real shame. If they had added just a small bit to weight of the vehicle and made the interior more solid and better fitting it would have rivalled a lot of small European cars.

Purchased in at Westpoint Autos for $16,498.

Ben B.
Ben B.Perth, WA

The BEST HATCHBACK

When I bought they said. Small on the outside big on the inside.
HOW TRUE.!!!!
I have a larger body but it fits snugly and comfortably in the drivers seat. WOW......Goes like a rocket except for the local speed limit.
Lovely white colour.
I am smiling.

Purchased in at Brian Gardener for $16,000.

Find out how Suzuki Swift compares to other Hatchbacks

Great little car! Just a few small manufacturers faults though

Scout48Bellingen, New South Wales

I love my little car

I love my little Swift. We have the Sport edition and it is just so much fun! It reminds me of my youth spent in hot hatches! My husband uses it to commute to work 30km up a winding mountain road and loves the performance. We have the bright yellow one and it makes me smile everyday. We have the 2015 edition with 50kms on the clock. Bought 2nd hand 4 months ago and so far, so good

Purchased in for $14,000.

50,000 kms, not 50!

Atkin dingo
Atkin dingoray12031924@gmail.com

power .

power at 80 klms till reached 4500 is very slow of mark at 80. Klms till reached 4500 revs when cold could of had more power but it is not

Purchased in for $12,000.

Exceptional

Bought new in January 2020 fuel efficient excellent performance from.a tiny 1.2 liter dual jet engine. Highly recommended car for a small price of $18990 drive away. Only problem.the boot is a little too small

Purchased in at Newspot suzuki for $18,990.

Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing!! Everything original

I have a 2012 FZ Suzuki Swift manual. Bought the manual as the auto was gutless - wouldn't even consider it.
I'm coming up to 300,000km today and everything is original. I drive 110km everyday and it hasn't missed a beat.
Clutch is original. I changed the brakes maybe 40,000km ago, but they really didn't need it. Nothing else has needed to be replaced except for battery, which is a consumable.
I do have an on-going issue that I manage that started at around 250,000km - it will go into limp mode but you can reset this by cycling the ignition. It usually happens once a month when I drive over a big bump and the engine and stability control light will come on.

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Swift runs well and is very reliable. Great but for a few tiny annoying Suzuki things.