FZ, RS415, AZ
See the Best Hatchbacks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Suzuki? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Braking
  • Features

Ben B.
Ben B.Perth, WA

The BEST HATCHBACK

When I bought they said. Small on the outside big on the inside.
HOW TRUE.!!!!
I have a larger body but it fits snugly and comfortably in the drivers seat. WOW......Goes like a rocket except for the local speed limit.
Lovely white colour.
I am smiling.

Purchased in April 2016 at Brian Gardener for $16,000.00.

Great little car! Just a few small manufacturers faults though

Purchased in June 2008.

Scout48Bellingen, New South Wales

I love my little car

I love my little Swift. We have the Sport edition and it is just so much fun! It reminds me of my youth spent in hot hatches! My husband uses it to commute to work 30km up a winding mountain road and loves the performance. We have the bright yellow one and it makes me smile everyday. We have the 2015 edition with 50kms on the clock. Bought 2nd hand 4 months ago and so far, so good

Purchased in November 2020 for $14,000.00.

50,000 kms, not 50!

Atkin dingo
Atkin dingoray12031924@gmail.com

power .

power at 80 klms till reached 4500 is very slow of mark at 80. Klms till reached 4500 revs when cold could of had more power but it is not

Purchased in September 2010 for $12,000.00.

Exceptional

Bought new in January 2020 fuel efficient excellent performance from.a tiny 1.2 liter dual jet engine. Highly recommended car for a small price of $18990 drive away. Only problem.the boot is a little too small

Purchased in January 2020 at Newspot suzuki for $18,990.00.

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing!! Everything original

I have a 2012 FZ Suzuki Swift manual. Bought the manual as the auto was gutless - wouldn't even consider it.
I'm coming up to 300,000km today and everything is original. I drive 110km everyday and it hasn't missed a beat.
Clutch is original. I changed the brakes maybe 40,000km ago, but they really didn't need it. Nothing else has needed to be replaced except for battery, which is a consumable.
I do have an on-going issue that I manage that started at around 250,000km - it will go into limp mode but you can reset this by cycling the ignition. It usually happens once a month when I drive over a big bump and the engine and stability control light will come on.

Purchased in June 2012.

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Swift runs well and is very reliable. Great but for a few tiny annoying Suzuki things.

Purchased in January 2020.

kishore panthula
kishore panthulaSydney, NSW

Perfect small car

I use my swift for grocery shopping, dropping and pick up kids. Short commutes. Very handy and powerful car. Good room inside. Very good door design. Mileage is excellent. Its a all rounder.

Purchased in February 2018 at Suzuki Castle hill.

GSC
GSCPerth, WA

Great little car.

Bought a 2007 Sport new. Drove it 3 years (60,000km) and it had no issues, only standard servicing. 5 gear was a bit short and needed 6th gear (bit buzzy on highway) and no speed control. Handling was a highlight.

Purchased in July 2007 at Suzuki Dealers for $24,999.00.

Question everything
Question everythingSydney, NSW

Great little car, built to a price

Purchased in November 2013 for $17,000.00.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Love my car

My little blue Suzuki Swift has been just perfect. Small and quick, easy to maintain with lots of space, perfect for small and long trips, ideal for a small family and even work. Exceptional for petrol consumption.

Purchased at Peter Warren Automotive for $21,775.00.

Khashana
Khashana

Amazing Little Car

This is my second Suzuki Swift and it is amazing. I never have any issues with it, fuel saver and it may look small but I can fit so much in this car!
I bought it new so I have 5 years capped servicing and the Suzuki dealership I deal with it amazing, helpful and timely.
If you want a cheap, affordable and reliable car, this is it!

Purchased in April 2018 at Suzuki Dealers for $18,990.00.

Leroi
LeroiAU

Zippy little machine

Purchased in April 2016 at Suzuki Dealers for $10,000.00.

Ron S.
Ron S.

Good car Bad comfort

Gemma
GemmaSydney, NSW

Best Car!

Perfect for a every day use car. I use my car daily to get to and from work and it is very comfortable and reliable. The car gets serviced 1-2 times a year.

Read more reviews - page 2

Henry W.
Henry W.asked
Swift FZ (2011-2017)

We have a 2014 1.4l auto hatch. The aircon drive belt was fitted incorrectly sometime so I am replacing it . To remove the old belt I had to unbolt the compressor from the engine block as their is NO adjuster or idler pulley. The new belt is the same specs as the old one ie. 4pk695. My query is how to fit the new belt as I have tried what I think is everything? Pls no smart comments as I trained servicing aircraft. HELP.

E S.
E S.asked
Swift RS415 (2005-2010)

Hey y'all

I have a 2008 Suzuki Swift RE2, Manual 1.5L with a bad instrument cluster (heard it's common). Fuel & temp gauge are gone, and speedo sticks often and sometimes quits completely.

Just wondering if anyone has replaced the instrument cluster in one of these as D.I.Y? Mechanics keep telling me that while the part and labour is minimal ($100 for the part plus half an hour of work), it's going to cost like $2000 to get the speedo recalibrated or something.... sounds like red tape crud to me to cover their butts legally (our govt here requires car manufacturers to set speedos to 10% below the speed you're actually going).

My questions are: did any other part from other models fit?
Are there any things to beware of, ie. do I need to disconnect battery first, does it reset anything?
Does it really mess with the speedo or can I tweak it myself?

Cheers!

figure8
figure8asked
Swift

how much will it cost to have a 1986 ford f150 resprayed in the suzuki swift yellow.

if you have an answer for this question can you please reply.

Compare all 10 Suzuki Swift
CategoryHatchbacksHatchbacksHatchbacksHatchbacks
Starting Price $15,990$16,990$16,990$17,990
TransmissionManualContinuously Variable (CVT)ManualAutomatic and Continuously Variable (CVT)
Fuel TypePetrolPetrolPetrolPetrol
Engine4 Cylinder 1.2L4 Cylinder 1.2L4 Cylinder 1.2L4 Cylinder 1.2L
Max Power66kW @ 6000rpm66kW @ 6000rpm66kW @ 6000rpm66kW @ 6000rpm
Max Torque120Nm @ 4400rpm120Nm @ 4400rpm120Nm @ 4400rpm120Nm @ 4400rpm
Country of ManufactureJapanJapanJapanJapan
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Release dateJune 2017June 2017June 2017June 2017