4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (6)

Mick n Julie H

Mick n Julie HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Product at an Unbeatable Price

We had ten internal shutters installed. Right from the start the company was totally professional measuring up and preparing the best price quote possible. They beat five other companies quotes, some by several thousand dollars. Installation was fast and perfectly carried out. Customer service through Gabby and her customer service team was first class. We just could not fault this company from start to finish.

• +2

Excellent!!

My new shutters look amazing and I would without hesitation highly recommend All Australian Shutters.
Great service. Gaby made the whole experience both enjoyable and easy. Reasonably price and good quality. Installed within the advised time frame. So happy!!

Kelly

KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Love My All Australian Shutters!

I would highly recommend All Australian Shutters, Gabrielle & her team were extremely professional and reliable.
We recently had plantation shutters Installed in the bedrooms & living room. The finished product is amazing!
The communication through the whole process was incredible which was great as it’s hard to get reliable trades these days.
Very happy throughout

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how All Australian Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Delighted with my shutters!!!

All Australian Shutters have been wonderful throughout the whole process, from quoting and measuring through to installation. They have been reliable, excellent communications, turning up when they said they would and workmanship has been extremely high quality. I have very happy with the quality of the blinds and screens and with the excellent service and value for money. I have no hesitation in recommending AAS highly. Gabrielle and the installation team have been professional and courteous and very easy to deal with.

Sam S.

Sam S.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Happy Customer

Extremely happy customer

I highly recommend All Australian Shutters. I have had my entire house, granny flat and salon fitted. The process from start to finish has been extremely easy and each person from the sales consultant to the guys that installed have been professional.

I had a different brand (A highly advertised brand) fitted to my last house and was disappointed with the quality of the product. All Australian Stutters product is fantastic.

Linda

LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyer Beware

Warranty Claim MadeYes
angebabe

angebabeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow, what can I say ...... YOU NEED TO READ THIS REVIEW

Gabrielle T.All Australian Shutters

Thank you so much Angela for taking the time to write your review. We’re so glad you’re happy with the service you received and the product.

Rob

RobGilston

Great Service and Product's

A very professional and quality service, I painstakingly had her show me just about everything she had available, Gabrielle was great. We had a combination of timber venetians and blinds installed and are very happy customers!!

Gabrielle T.All Australian Shutters

So glad you’re happy, it was a pleasure to help you

Should have had them fitted years ago.

From our Initial contact with Gabi it was a pleasure to deal with someone who had a comprehensive knowledge of the product. ordering to fitting 4 weeks. excellent.Why didnt we have them fitted years ago.

Gabrielle T.All Australian Shutters

Thank you so much for your review. So glad you are happy. It was so nice meet you both

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how All Australian Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

bellend

Gabriel was fantastic, so friendly

Right from the start Ganriel was knowledgeable, knew her stuff and went through everything in great detail about different products, unlike other companies trying to push the product they prefer, price was very good compaired to others, we have just ordered our full house to be done and will update on the rest of the service, plantatiation shutters and roller blinds are a great quality product

Gabrielle T.All Australian Shutters

Thanks guys, so glad you like our Shutters and Blinds. But most importantly, so glad you are finally in your new home.

We got there

Top quality product and service!

I recently ordered several custom made venetian blinds from All Australian Shutters. The service and price were excellent and the turnaround was only about 10 days from measure to installation. I’m so impressed with the fit and quality of the blinds, that I’m now ordering again for additional windows. Would definitely recommend!

Gabrielle T.All Australian Shutters

Thank you so much for your review. We strive to offer the best quality locally made window coverings, for the best price. We really appreciate your comments.

Mary

Marybrisbane

Avoid at all costs, poor quality and not Australian but chinese

Installed shutters with the bar at different heights. So left with one window missing. The other shutters with large gaps and holes drilled in filled with stoppers. In 20 years of having different companies this is without doubt the worst. They said they would remove all but have gone back on their word. Left with going to court now.

Trevor

TrevorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Profession and friendly service

I recently moved to Hope Island and decided that my new house needed its plantation shutters upgraded. I got three quotes from companies around the Gold Coast area and I was blown away by All Australian Stutters. Not only did they have the best price, but they were all Australian made and by far the best product of the three. Installation and the customer service was second to none, I honestly could not fault them and will definitely be using them again. Thank you again All Australian Shutters!!

Gabrielle T.All Australian Shutters

Thank you so much for your review. We love getting feedback. It’s our aim to offer the best quality locally made Shutters, for the best price. Thank you for choosing All Australian Shutters.