DIYblinds.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (81)

Sharon

SharonSouthwest, VIC

Top Quality!

We just received our first order of roller blinds and so happy!!
The quality and finish of the blinds are fantastic. The process or ordering and designing all aspects of the blinds was super easy and the free samples were spot on with the final product.
Can’t wait to order the rest of our blinds and can’t recommend this company enough.
Thanks so much they are gorgeous!

Hwalton

HwaltonPeel, WA

Great Shutters for a great price

We ordered some shutters for our en-suite and toilet so the plantation shutters that DIYblinds offered were perfect. As well as being Australian made the delivery time from ordering was within 2 weeks compared to some other companies having to wait 10 weeks.
The instructions on the website are easy and any questions or follow up was prompt from the team. The items also come packaged with care - meaning there was no chance of damage in transit.
Overall very happy with the shutters. They have completely transformed the look in our en-suite. We will definitely look to use these again.

Annette

AnnetteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't buy blinds from anywhere else!

We have used DIYBlinds on a number of occasions and every time it is so easy. The website is easy to navigate and instructions on how to measure are easy to follow. The blinds are always delivered within a couple of weeks and the quality is great without a massive price tag. We have them in our rentals and they look great and wear well. Easy to install yourself or just get a handyman to do it. But seriously, if I can do it, anyone can!
Thanks Evan for always going above and beyond whenever we have queries.
Annette & Robert

Hi Annette,
Always a delight working with you. Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. As an online business it really helps us out!
xEvan

Sofia

SofiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product and team response!

Very happy with the quality of my polylux shutters!
Regardless some issues we had with some measurements, which were corrected accordingly and on time by the DIY team, I am looking forward to have more DIY shutters at home! This is because the team behind DIY is amazing! They respond always on time and are always demonstrating a teue customer value!

Hi Sofia,
You're so lovely! I'm so glad we got your corner shutters right in the end. Thanks for being patient, we always want to ensure our customers are 101% happy with every job we do!
Have a lovely week Sofia :)

Melissa

MelissaIllawarra, NSW

Love, love, love

Loving all the blinds we have purchased so far. So easy and so affordable. It is allowing us to gradually update all 23 window coverings and it is transforming our house. Very easy to install and samples delivered almost the next day. Would definitely recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Perfect blinds, and so easy to install

10/10 for both product and service. We received help before ordering, as well as during installation - the team were always incredibly fast to respond. The instructions for measuring are fool-proof. Once ordered, the blinds arrived in 2 days! We are so happy with the blinds, they are of an exceptional quality, and are perfect for what we require. My husband found it really easy to install them, and it took less time than we anticipated. We are so happy that we decided to measure and install ourselves, as it saved a huge amount of money, and the end result is exceptional. Thanks team at DIY Blinds :)

Thanks Lilli!
Appreciate your feed back :)
Evan from the DIY Team.

Great Product and after sales service

We purchased roller blinds for a rental property and they arrived quickly and the fit and quality was great for the price. After sales service has also been exceptional. We required some spare parts recently which the company was happy to ship to us FOC. Would recommend DIY Blinds.

Thanks Leanne :)

NikA

NikASouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product and exceptional service!

We are thrilled with the shutter we ordered for our bedroom window. The website is easy to use, the installation videos are excellent and the customer service was amazing. I would highly recommend DIYBlinds to anyone looking for window coverings.

Evan M.DIYblinds.com.au

Thanks Nika for your review :)
We strive for excellence and your review has made our day!

smithjud

smithjudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Blind Perfect!

From ordering the blinds to delivery just before Christmas we were very impressed with DIY Blinds, the Blinds were exactly what we wanted. We had an issue with the fit of one blind it was a bit tight and wouldn't roll down. We were so impressed with their customer service. A replacement blind was sent out very quickly and fitted perfectly. I will shop here again and highly recommend them to future customers. Thank You DIY Blinds.

Evan M.DIYblinds.com.au

Thanks for your feedback Smithjud :)
We strive to ensure every customer is 101% happy with their blinds.

Nia E.

Nia E.South East Queensland, QLD

We’ll be ordering again for our next room renovation!

Ordering the shutters was easy, watching the video was a great help & insight. Shutters were straight forward to assemble and install, a great quality personalised product. We’ll be ordering again!

Hi Nia,
Thanks for your review! I've shared your feedback with the team, it's filled us with so much pride in what we do.
Thanks again Nia.

Bernard A.

Bernard A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing affordable blinds and spectacular customer service

The blinds look amazing, were easy to install myself and were not expensive.
After Tennant damage two years after installing our shutters, I contacted to get some new panels made. I was told all I needed is a few spare parts and two days later and only $30, all the parts arrived at my doorstep. Great communication and support all the way.
Amazing!!!!

Hi Bernard,
Thanks for the review, I'm so glad we were able to help :)
Have an awesome week!

Michael

MichaelPerth, WA

Great product and customer service

DIY blinds have a good quality product and their customer service is excellent. I would shop here again and recommend their store to anyone. They are also well priced relative to the market.

Hi Michael,
Thanks for your review, Eden mentioned some of the drama we had with the road freight company. Thanks so much for your patience and I'm glad we were able to track down the missing box!
Have a lovely week!
Evan from the DIY Team.

Love our amazing plantation shutters!!

Had Evan promptly visit our house to measure and quote for several plantation shutters and two white roller blinds just before XMAS. Install was booked and done within 2 weeks of ordering. The installer was neat and tidy and a good tradie who knew how to professionally install blinds. Cleaned up all the rubbish and took it in his van which was appreciated. Pricing was cheaper by 15-20% over the other two quotes we received. I recommend this over DIY but it’s just our preference. Blinds look absolutely stunning and we will be back to get more work done after our extension is finished.

Hi Gav,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write your review! You've made MY day. I look forward to seeing you and the fam soon to measure up for more shutters.
Evan from the DIY Team.

Love, love, love my curtains!

I had a wonderful experience with DIY Blinds. Their quote was very reasonable compared to others, their manner was professional and there were no problems staging the installation of my curtain install. I love my curtains and feel like I’m sleeping in a hotel room now. Would recommend them to anyone.

Evan M.DIYblinds.com.au

Fabulous blinds & easy process!

Great blinds and great after sales service. Samples were also sent promptly making it easy to choose our blinds. The blinds were really easy to install and they look great!

Evan M.DIYblinds.com.au

Thanks for your feedback CeCe :)

Thomas

Thomas

Fantastic quality, great pricing, easy to install and superior service!

The whole experience has been wonderful - a great quality Australian product that you can install yourself very easily with a professional looking finish.
The website is very easy to use, the team are incredibly helpful and the videos and resources are useful!

Evan M.DIYblinds.com.au

Thanks for your feedback Thomas!
You've made the team's morning :)

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Love, Love, Love My New Blinds & Shutters!

I just wanted to write a quick review to say how awesome my experience was throughout the whole process! The website was very user friendly & easy to navigate, the turnaround time was fantastic & the bloke that measured & installed was friendly, professional & his attention to detail was very evident. One of the easiest companies I have dealt with throughout our whole renovation! I can’t stop looking at my new blinds & shutters! THANK-YOU!

Hi Lee,
Thanks so much for your review, we've passed on your feed back to Justin who installed and measured your blinds and shutters.
Please let us know if we can be of anymore help!

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding customer service and quality product!

Diy blinds were fantastic, and so helpful from initial consult to install. We selected blockout blinds with sheers throughout the house, and they are just stunning! They promised to deliver before Christmas and went above and beyond to make that happen for us. They are so lovely to work with and we cannot recommend them enough!

Hi Peter,
Thanks for your review, we really enjoyed working with you and Eliana also :)
Evan from the DIY Blinds team.

Outstanding customer service and great quality blinds

JnW

JnWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Another Happy Customer! Thank You DIYblinds!

Arnelle Battista

Arnelle Battistaasked

Do DIY blinds do motorised blinds as well??

Hi Arnelle,
we sell motorised blinds as well :)
They're not available online yet, however we're hoping to launch them early in September. With that said we've sold thousands of motorised blinds already, and if you can't wait till September, we can manually quote your blinds with either Somfy motors, or Acmeda motors. Simply email the team at info@diyblinds.com.au or ring 1300 918 390. Depending on where you live we could possibly come out to measure and install for you also.
Thanks Arnelle.

kittens27

kittens27asked

Re quote no 13023783 [name removed] 13/01/16. I cannot keep my cable guide awnings from flying up and down the cables when windy which is common here in Maroubra. I wanted them as a slight rain blocker and this is not happening. they need to be weighted down somehow? The salesman [name removed] told me over the phone last week they are only for sun relief not a rain barrier. This is a different story to what he told me at the time of the quote. Have I been lied to just to get the job? The blinds were very expensive and operate electrically by motors. Please offer some help as he was not interested in suggesting anything. Thanks Sharryn

Evan M.DIYblinds.com.au

Hi Kittens, I think you're mistaking us for a different blinds company? We don't sell out door blinds and that quote number doesn't correlate with our quoting system.
Good luck Sharryn.

vln

vlnasked

Do you also have retractable awnings please?

Evan M.DIYblinds.com.au

Hi Vin, unfortunately we don't sell out door blinds.
Regards,
DIY team.

Get an answer from our members and DIYblinds.com.au representatives

Other Blind & Shutter Shops