DIYblinds.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (308)

Djw
DjwGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and quality blinds

I have purchased several roller blinds and plantation shutters from DIY Blinds over the past few years and have been impressed with the quality of product, responsive customer service and competitive pricing.

Well done and thank you!

Brilliant customer service and great product

Customer service was amazing, quick to respond and the blinds were delivered really quickly.

Had an issue with one measurement but the customer service helped resolve the issue straight away

vineet
vineetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely love the blinds and service of DIY

It was a great experience with DIY blinds right from start to end, firstly i ordered few samples which were delivered next day , and then i ordered another sample and delivered again next day. Website is super easy to use and lot of details at each step on what we are ordereing, very comprehensive indeed. Once i placed my order, i got blinds delivered in 8 days which is amazing, I also constantly kept getting emails on the progress while I was waiting. Super easy to install with quality material. I will recommend this to anyone who is looking to get new or replace their old blinds.

Greg
GregMid North Coast, NSW

Love our shutters

Website was easy to navigate, instructions for measuring and ordering were made easy to follow. My wife and I installed 2 sets of shutters in one day, simple. Shutters look great and work well. Received shutters within 10 days of ordering, great service. Recommend DIY Blinds to anyone. Love our shutters.

April
AprilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Quality Product

We had plantation shutters installed in March 2021 and they seem to be great quality. They are sturdy and the colour is flawless. I highly recommend having the check measure done by the installation company. We had a few issues with the installation and DIY had these rectified.

Great service and quality product

I have ordered twice with DIY blinds very happy with with their products and service. Adi was helpful sorting a motor warranty issue I had and even gave me a discount on my second order! Thanks heaps!

Zakia
Zakia Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service

Adi was very prompt and helpful and made ordering the blinds a breeze! Looking forward to receiving them. Great customer service!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Emily
EmilySydney, NSW

DIY blinds is brilliant

We have been using DIY blinds for the last couple of years. They have taken us from measure and quote through to installation for both a house full of shutters and curtains.
Chris the design consultant has a lovely manner and is always available to chat to via email for any questions. Marcelo the installer is wonderful and nothing is a problem.
We are always recommending DIY to friends and family in need of blinds, curtains or shutters.

Ash Moore
Ash MooreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible organisation

Nikkii.C.
Nikkii.C.Central Queensland, QLD

Absolutely flawless from start to end product

Absolutely amazing customer service. Nothing is too much trouble, no such thing as a stupid question & the quality & ease of Installation is phenomenal. I dealt with Tom & DIY blinds are on to a winner with an employee like him!!! We got electric blinds, 2 motors were non responsive to the remotes. We told Tom and there were 2 motors in the mail the same day. Cannot recommended DIY blinds highly enough.

Fantastic service!

Fantastic service from the beginning. They made it easy, sending samples next day and always did what they said ontime. Hightly recommended

anthony_Sydney
anthony_SydneySydney, NSW

Aussie made know-how, quality & customer service at its best !

Huge shout out for an Aussie company delivering an outstanding product & service.

I ordered blinds for a few windows skeptical that the quality or delivery time would match the claim on the website for the price.

The order was filled within a week & I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and level of communication all the way through to delivery.

So happy that I've now placed an order for all the remaining windows and doors!

Well done & great to be doing business with a company that supports products made in Australia.

Great product, even better customer service!

We ordered roller blinds, the website was really easy to use, the blinds came and looked great!

We mis-measured one of our blinds and Amy was amazing on getting us a fix we could do at home and helping us out!

Would highly recommend using DIY blinds!

Annabel
AnnabelNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Outstanding customer service and an excellent product

I purchased shutters from DIY and was very happy with the experience. The customer service was outstanding and I exchanged over 40 (yes!) emails with a Tom who very patiently and professionally answered all of my questions, provided and advice and have me the confidence to order. Tom could not have been more helpful!!
The time from ordering to delivery was less than two weeks, which was incredibly fast.
I paid for a person to come an measure and install the blinds. After several challenges in communication and several days of delays before installation, I am very happy with the end result. I will likely order curtains and a roller blind through DIY as I am very pleased with their process, service and price

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products and excellent service

We used DIY Blinds for shutters and curatins throughout our new build and extremely happy with the product quality and service we received

DKing
DKingasked

We are thinking of a recessed roller blind for a kitchen window. The tiles extend inside the window recess making the measurement at the bottom of the window 20mm narrower than the top of the window where the brackets will be fitted. Should we use the wider measurement? or, change to a non-recessed blind? Thank you

Evan M.DIYblinds.com.au

Hi DKing,
I’m so sorry we missed your question. I’m Evan, the co founder and MD here at DIY blinds. I look after Product Review but fell ill for a while. Please send us photos of your window and we’ll eyeball it and make some recommendations.

From the outset, because your windows recess measurements vary by 20mm, we would strongly suggest a Z frame to hide the gaps.

Email the photos to info@diyblinds.com.au

Thanks DKing, and sorry again for the delay in getting back to you.
Evan from the DIY blinds team.

Mary
Maryasked

How much are your plantation shutters? We have 16 windows around 300mm each if I am not wrong.
What is the best way to measure our windows? We have also have a half hexagon type of window.
We live in Mt. Druitt, NSW. How much is the delivery?

Michael_Casha
Michael_Casha

Hey Mary!

They have a few options available, so I would recommend visiting the website where you'll be able to generate an instant quote, and order online when you're ready!

Arnelle Battista
Arnelle Battistaasked

Do DIY blinds do motorised blinds as well??

Evan M.DIYblinds.com.au

Hi Arnelle,
we sell motorised blinds as well :)
They're not available online yet, however we're hoping to launch them early in September. With that said we've sold thousands of motorised blinds already, and if you can't wait till September, we can manually quote your blinds with either Somfy motors, or Acmeda motors. Simply email the team at info@diyblinds.com.au or ring 1300 918 390. Depending on where you live we could possibly come out to measure and install for you also.
Thanks Arnelle.
Evan from the DIY Team.

Get an answer from our members and DIYblinds.com.au representatives