Verified🏆 2024 Award

Ben G.
Ben G.

Emillia H
Emillia H

Fabulous service, great prices and excellent quality !!!!

Our experience with DIY blinds was fantastic, from speaking with Rona our consultant, her communication was fantastic. We had DIY install our blinds and Ben was awesome, he was on time and gave us a few tips. I would highly recommend using DIY blinds, their prices are very reasonable, the product good quality and the service is personalised and second to none. Show details ·  1
Katherine
Katherine

Highly Recommend!

The service we received from Emily was 10 out of 10. From the online consultation to her recommendations throughout the year long process for our new house build in South Australia she was excellent. DIY Blinds also installed our curtains throughout our new home and Matt was also excellent. He was thorough, polite and incredibly knowledgable when it came to the process. We HIGHLY recommend DIY Blinds and couldn't be happier with our new beautiful blinds. Show details ·  1
Joe.P
Joe.PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Amazing products and great service

We had our entire house fitted with combination of double/single blinds, shutters and sheer curtain.
Thanks to Zhen for cooperating and going through the process with us, great service from start to finish, especially with the samples, mood board and different arrangements.
Olly was amazing with the measuring and installation, very professionally done with care. That was highly appreciated! Show details ·  1
Angela
Angela2 posts

Highly recommend!!!!

Excellent service from start to finish. The consultation was thorough and recommendations offered throughout.
I was kept up to date with my order and installation was quick. Abbi and the team were really easy to contact and responses were quick.
Jane
Jane

High level of service and quality product

We recently build our new home in regional NSW. When I first contacted DIY blinds for an initial consult, I was skeptical of how the process was going to work. However I was blown away by the level of service and consultation I received. Abbi was such a pleasure to work with to understand different options, colors, fabrics and what would work well for our space.
Once order, the install was also a breeze for us. The instructions provide and the online tutorials were easy to understand and follow. I did have a question about the operation of our remote controlled blinds and Abbi was able to provide the reassurance and information we required the same day.
Would highly recommended. Show details ·  1
AMac
AMac2 posts

Great experience

We had plantation shutters installed in five rooms. Process from initial consult, through to quotation and installation was amazing. The team (Zhen - our sales contact, and Jason - our installer) were super responsive and great to deal with. My advice would be to use the installation service - it would have taken us ages to do it ourselves. I recommend DIY Blinds and would happily use them again. Show details ·  1
Jack S.
Jack S.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Michael D.
Michael D.Launceston, TAS

Highly recommend

I recently had the pleasure of working with Emily. Though I had never installed plantation shutters before and typically consider myself quite handy, this task was outside my usual realm. Emily's assistance was invaluable; she was incredibly responsive and provided thorough guidance throughout the process. If you find yourself unsure or stepping out of your comfort zone, I highly recommend the level of service I received. Thank you to the DIY team, and especially to Emily. I am a very satisfied customer. Show details ·  1
Sharon N.
Sharon N.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

DIY BLINDS sheer curtains

Very happy with efficient service, measure, quote and installation, sheer curtains look lovely in place. Show details ·  1
MJS
MJSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Exceptional service & product

I cannot fault the team at DIY blinds. The service from start to finish was first class. I have to make special mention of Marcus, who was exceptional to deal with, and also our delivery driver Brian, who went above and beyond to ensure a smooth delivery. The Somfy motors from DIY Blinds were easy to retrofit and have transformed our home! Show details ·  1
Julie k.
Julie k.

Beautiful shutters delivered within 2 weeks

DIY blinds you have done it again!! Our 5th shutter and loving the look, quality and ease of installation. Where else manufacturers locally and delivers shutters within 10 days? Rona and the DIY blinds team have fabulous customer service and assisted me many times over the past 3 years with S fold curtains, remote controlled roller blinds and gorgeous shutters. Highly recommend these guys, thank you:) Show details ·  1
Ty L
Ty L

Exactly how it should be - perfect

I was initially concerned about ordering shutters online, however the entire process was flawless and the product is absolutely brilliant. Alyssa was incredibly responsive and helpful, and Jason, who installed, was the most professional and polite tradesperson I've had on site. The house looks amazing! Show details ·  1
Rachael B.
Rachael B.

Transformative

Fantastic experience with knowledgeable design consultants and installers. It’s been a pleasure working with the DIY Blinds team from start to finish. We now have a completed home with stunning curtains. Show details ·  1
Ems75
Ems75Sydney, NSW2 posts

Del
Del

Can anyone tell me the turn around time from ordering to delivery? Thanks

Tammy H.

Hi there, do you offer financing options for larger/new home build orders?

Tammy H.

Thanks so much! I'll be in touch with Zhen.

Barrie L Seear

Im interested in Wooden shutters being installed in my Apartment in Port Douglas Qld.. the front windows are full length and require Sliding Shutter doors in two Locations within the wide window spread.
Do you have representatives in that area [ Cairns] That can visit and Measure the windows and Qote Competitively.. Apartment 8 At BALBOA , 1 Garrick Street Port Douglas.[ Manager on Site]
I am the Owner and Based in Melbourne..
Barrie Seear 0411705040

Barrie L Seear

thanks, but if you have no representative in North Qld I will look elsewhere.
Regards Barrie

DIYblinds.com.au   DM

Yes, I completely understand Barrie. It's best to source a local retailer up in Cairns or Port Douglas to help you with the sliding shutter.
All the best,
Jason

DIYBlinds.com.au sells blinds, shutters, curtains, as well as motorised blinds and curtains, retrofit blinds and motorised accessories.

How to order blinds, shutters and curtains from DIYBlinds.com.au

• Select samples online after choosing which type of blinds you’d like, along with the fabric range and colour. You can add up to 24 samples, which are express delivered to your address.
  • Measure the window/s that you’d like to decorate with blinds, shutters or curtains, to get a quick quote.
  • Order your blinds online, making your custom selection.
  • Installation: After the blinds are delivered to your home or office, you’ll have the choice of DIY installation or a company representative measuring and installing the blinds for you.

Points of praise

• Overall, customers found dealing with DIYBlinds to be a pleasure. The friendly and attentive customer service was accompanied by timely and effective communication. Customers were consistently kept in the loop about the status of their order.
  • The quality of the blinds was excellent, with reviewers undoubtedly happy with the product they purchased.
  • The ease of ordering and installation was appreciated by reviewers.
  • Blinds and shutters were competitively priced compared to similar products from other companies, which was a welcome discovery for reviewers.
  • Many reviewers stated that due to the strong trust factor of DIYBlinds, they’d purchase from the company again in future.
CategoryOnline Shops and Blind & Shutter Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No
After Sales ServiceYes
Type of Blinds OfferedBlockout, Curtains, Plantation, Roller, Roman, Shutters, Venetian and Vertical
Custom Sizing Yes