Kevin J Mcdonald

Kevin J McdonaldDarling Downs, QLD

Quality, Quality

I am absolutely over the moon with the shutter products recently received from DIY. They are quality products. From ordering, transport and final receipt and installation - fantastic, very happy. Thank you to tradie_lady_creative. Very pleased with transformation from old to new space. Thank you to DIY and Holly @ tradie_lady_creative

RK5

RK5South East Queensland, QLD

Great product and great service - real value for money!

Angela

Angela

Excellent service, price and quality

I ordered plantation shutters, watched the measuring videos a couple of times and consulted with the lovely Shannen from DIY blinds. I received my polychoice shutters on time, watched the install videos and installed my 5 pairs of shutters whilst 8 months pregnant! I am soooooooo happy with the result!!! Fantastic quality and super easy to install. Thank you again Shannen! Angela Chon, NSW.

Evan M.DIYblinds.com.au

Thanks for your review Angela! You’re review has us smiling ear to ear, and being 8 months pregnant too! You’re amazing, and we’ll be sure to pass this review onto Shannon. She’ll be stoked =]
Evan from the DIY team

Excellent service, great product

Both Raymond and Jarryd were extremely easy to deal with. Nothing was a problem and from start to finish the service was impeccable. The quality of the sheer curtain is also exceptional and I would not hesitate to recommend DIY Blinds!

Hi Gemma,
Thanks for your review! Jarryd and Ray are superstars, you've made their day with your feedback.

Fantastic service

Chris was absolutely a legend to deal with, nothing was to much effort him and made sure we got the result we wanted. The blinds were delivered to the wrong address and chris jumped staright onto it and sorted it out and they arrived in perfect condition.
Will definatley recommend diy blinds

Lisa Prok

Lisa ProkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superior customer service and great product

I had ordered plantation shutters for a new house from DIY Blinds. We were very impressed with Ray who was extremely helpful and nothing seemed too difficult for him even though we changed our minds on multiple occasions. Such good customer service is rare to find these days. He sent us samples by express post free of charge which helped with our decision. We decided to go ahead with the installation. The installation fee seemed very reasonable for the number of shutters being installed. The shutters themselves were a great price and suited our needs perfectly. I would highly recommended this company to anyone in the market for window coverings.

nixjet

nixjetSydney, NSW

Faultless service, great product

I cannot fault the service or the product. Very professional operation, instructions are easy to follow, support is only a phone call away. Product arrived on time and as described. I installed myself with no issues. Very happy totally recommend.

Jenni

JenniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best customer experience!

Raymond from DIY Blinds was amazing! He organised for someone to come & measure up within a couple of days, sent samples & followed me up when I’d forgotten to get back to him. The blinds arrived before I expected & instal was really quick & efficient...oh & their price was easily the cheapest..I would definitely recommend.

Hi Jenni,
You've made Ray's day. Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review.
Evan from the DIY Team

James C

James CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product snd Service

This is the first time I've used DIY Blinds and very impressed on the product, cost and services.
I highly recommend DIY Blinds and will be using them again in the future.
Thanks Guys.
Regards James C

Evan M.DIYblinds.com.au

Thanks for your review James.
Evan from the DIY Team.

Wish I had bought these for the rest of my house!

These blinds are literally exactly the same as the ones I had made and installed by Blockout Blinds (and I was unimpressed with their "service guarantee"). Only these were made and delivered within 1 week (not 1+ months) and a fraction of the cost. It took me about 40 minutes to install 4 blinds and I'm a perfectionist, so I took my time. They're even replacing a chain for me because it's not quite the length I want in exchange for this (honest) review. Very impressed. I would not hesitate to recommend or use these guys again.

Evan M.DIYblinds.com.au

Thanks for taking your time to write us a review Philipa. I'm glad we were able to help out :)

Aoo

AooGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product and service

Purchased block out blinds (Balmoral in concrete) for our home prior to the Christmas break and we are extremely happy with the quality of the product and the service we received. We had the blinds measured and installed by the diy team and they could not have been more accommodating and professional. The blinds were fitted over existing blinds and they were installed perfectly. Would definitely be purchasing blinds again from the DIY store in the future! Thanks guys!

Evan M.DIYblinds.com.au

Thanks for your review Aoo. We love getting such great feedback from our customers :D

Andrew

AndrewHunter Region, NSW

How Good Are They

From the ease of navigating their web page to choose our product,to the very helpful phone assistance from these guys we still have more roller blinds to purchase and it's a no brainer who I'll be dealing with again.Have no hesitation and will be recommending to mates and family..Thanks DIY.......Andrew

Hi Andrew,
Thanks for the review!

sebastian w.

sebastian w.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my new products!!

I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with the team at DIY blinds twice now. And on both occasions they have been amazing to deal with. Shannon’s help made my buying experience one to remember. She is knowledgeable and helped guide me through the different options for my mountain chalet. The product arrived quickly and looks great in my chalet. Thanks Shannon and the team at DIYblinds. Because of you its going to be a great winter in the chalet.

Hi Sebastian,
Thanks for the review. You've made Shannon's day!

Tash R.

Tash R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product! Great service!

Really impressed with this business.
Just had my blinds and curtains installed and I Love Them!
Was great to deal with team who helped me with my decisions. I was really struggling to make my mind up..This always happens!! But the team talked me through my options and then sent me samples to help confirm our decisions.
A really professional outfit! I now can't wait to do my shutters in the summer!!
Thanks DIYblinds. Cant recommend enough!

Hi Tash,
Thanks for your review, Ray and Chris really enjoyed working with you and Sabien on your beautiful new home.

Paush05

Paush05Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Price Beat Guarantee Not Honoured

What a Fantastic Company and Staff

What a fantastic team at DIY Blinds online
So easy to deal with. Measuring was a breeze with their online help. The order was processed quickly and efficiently and they were able to build a long vertical blind (4.88 mts) that nobody else would do in one length. To top it off, we were about 7 months, after supply, before fitting the last vertical only to find it was too long.
Contacted DIY Blinds and they tracked down the error in production, made us a new track and shipped all for free. Not so sure other companies would have been so accommodating.
Definitely recommend this company to anybody after widow furnishings for fast, efficient and truly professional service.
Also saved hundreds of dollars. What a bargin.

Paul an Di
Tasmania

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Evan M.DIYblinds.com.au

Stunning shutters and great service

Absolutely obsessed with my Plantation Shutters from DIY Blinds - great price, easy to follow steps for measuring and installing, and they look amazing! Thank you Emily for fantastic customer service throughout the whole process.

Thanks Sara :)

Samantha

SamanthaVictoria

TOP NOTCH Quality and Customer Service!

A massive thank you and hats off to all of the team there at DIY BLINDS! You’ve been nothing but accomodating, professional and so easy to deal with! We are so happy and pleased with the customer service and all round product and service your company holds.

We will definitely be recommending all of our family, friends and social media friends to your team.

We love our plantations so much! So user friendly and easy to install ourselves!

Emilie C.

Emilie C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Absolutely thrilled with my curtains!
From the first contact with Ray to install our experience has been super easy and professional.
Exactly what I wanted!
Thank you so much, we love them and would definitely recommend :)

Thanks Emilie :)
You've made Ray's day. We love what we do and getting feed back like this, it's the beast part of our job! And thanks again for letting us come out to take photos of your beautiful home!

Nicole SheeranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long Lead Times but Great Products

I am extremely happy with the product and quality of the shutters I have had installed. Great price and great service. I ordered a large amount of the polylux shutters due to the quick lead time. Website says custom built in Australia in 10 working days however mine took nearly 6 weeks. Then there were a couple that they had to redo due to being sent incorrectly and it has still taken 3 weeks to make them plus time to get delivered. Bit disappointed in the lead times as it has taken so long. So from when I ordered them to all being installed it has taken 10 weeks pending they arrive next week.

Just got delayed anything week or 2

Arnelle Battista

Arnelle Battistaasked

Do DIY blinds do motorised blinds as well??

Hi Arnelle,
we sell motorised blinds as well :)
They're not available online yet, however we're hoping to launch them early in September. With that said we've sold thousands of motorised blinds already, and if you can't wait till September, we can manually quote your blinds with either Somfy motors, or Acmeda motors. Simply email the team at info@diyblinds.com.au or ring 1300 918 390. Depending on where you live we could possibly come out to measure and install for you also.
Thanks Arnelle.

kittens27

kittens27asked

Re quote no 13023783 [name removed] 13/01/16. I cannot keep my cable guide awnings from flying up and down the cables when windy which is common here in Maroubra. I wanted them as a slight rain blocker and this is not happening. they need to be weighted down somehow? The salesman [name removed] told me over the phone last week they are only for sun relief not a rain barrier. This is a different story to what he told me at the time of the quote. Have I been lied to just to get the job? The blinds were very expensive and operate electrically by motors. Please offer some help as he was not interested in suggesting anything. Thanks Sharryn

Evan M.DIYblinds.com.au

Hi Kittens, I think you're mistaking us for a different blinds company? We don't sell out door blinds and that quote number doesn't correlate with our quoting system.
Good luck Sharryn.

vln

vlnasked

Do you also have retractable awnings please?

Evan M.DIYblinds.com.au

Hi Vin, unfortunately we don't sell out door blinds.
Regards,
DIY team.

Get an answer from our members and DIYblinds.com.au representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Blind & Shutter Shops