DIYblinds.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (227)

Leanne

LeanneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Roller Blinds order

Great service from team member Adi with organising the quote/order. Blinds are just what we wanted. Easy to fit, with clear video instructions. Will definitely use DYI Blinds in the future.

Quick and Easy

Great customer service, excellent turn around d time. Very easy to install. I recommend getting the samples though to ensure you get exactly what you want.

Quick and Easy

Zoe

ZoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So impressed with product and service!!

We ordered some day/night blinds online. They arrived quickly and were easy to install. The quality is excellent! I ordered the wrong brackets and I thought I’d ring up and pay for new brackets as I wanted the front roller to be up the top - totally my fault for not reading the description when ordering! They customer service lady sent the new brackets out within the hour with no charge! My fault and they did not charge for the brackets!! We are so impressed with the service but most of all we LOVE the new blinds!

Kylie

KylieSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

I was so amazed with how easy this was to organise.
I had someone measure and install my curtains.
The quality of the fabric is fantastic.
Raymond who I dealt with was responsive, helpful and knowledgeable and made it so easy for me.
It was far cheaper than other suppliers I was looking at.
Would highly recommend.

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fully custom high quality blinds at a fraction of the cost

DIY blinds have been a pleasure to deal with. Their online ordering is very simple and quotes can be obtained in seconds.
If for any reason you have a question or query for your order, a simple phone call to their help line can have you sorted. I needed some blinds a little longer than normal, so I called up and was put through to Adi, who had me sorted instantly.
Would highly recommend DIY blinds.

Adam

AdamCentral West, NSW

Customer service ON POINT!!!

After plenty of research online I still wanted to speak with a consultant to help answer a few questions. I spoke with Chris who was nothing short of amazing! Chris not only had extensive product knowledge but his customer service went above and beyond. Chris suggested samples which were dispatched and then received the following day, these were invaluable. Chris has been there to help throughout the process which has been very reassuring before placing my order. Thank you Chris and Thank you DIY!

Dan M.

Dan M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommended! Great customer focus and service!

DIY blinds went over and beyond to rectify some blinds that didn't fit properly. Highly recommended them.
They were very calm and talked through issues nicely over the phone.

Kevin K.

Kevin K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent product and service

Purchasing online you're never 100% sure if you're going to get quality product. But after receiving samples we thought we would give it a go and order one to see. When it came, the product is sturdy, good quality material and looks brilliant. I wished I just made the order for all the roller blinds the first time and trusted DIY to save on the extra shipping cost :) service particularly from Adi was great, he was responsive, friendly and informative!

Evan M.DIYblinds.com.au

Thanks Kevin, really appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. It helps us tremendously as an online business selling Aussie made window furnishings.
Thanks again Kevin.
Evan from the DIYblinds team.

High quality blinds!

High quality roller blinds and a speedy delivery. The best customer service. All perfectly packed. If you are looking for new blinds, go with these guys!

Hi Aaron,
Your product review has put a giant smile on our faces! Thank you for all your support and for trusting us with your window furnishings.
Evan from the DIY Blinds Team.

Amazing brand from quality of product to customer service!

DIYBlinds provided easy to follow instructions on how to measure the area where your blinds are going. They gave different information for different types of fittings (I.e. face fit or recessed fit) which made the process super simple.
Ordering was very straight forward and all my questions were answered quickly and accurately.
Delivery was quick and installation was easy and their look and function is excellent.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

Ordered our blinds online following very simple steps. Great support from the team. Blinds were delivered in agreed time of 10 days. Amazing quality and extremely easy to install. Will definitely be ordering more blinds for the house.

MTL

MTLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy Customer all round!

We replaced our old venetian blinds with new roller blinds. From the ordering process to delivery, the experience was no fuss and very efficient. Eden was extremely helpful in her advice with selecting materials and installation tips. We made a few last minute amendments to the order and this was no issue at all. Extremely happy with the final result. Also feel great that we are supporting an Australian Made business. Will be a return customer and happy to recommend DIY Blinds to others.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product and Customer Service Review

Great online shopping experience, professional ordering service over the phone, quick turnaround make and deliver, easy diy installation, quality product!

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect and very Efficient

Chris installed our new shutters and he was super efficient and went over and above to have them perfect

They look great in our home

Evan M.DIYblinds.com.au

Chris is one of our best installers and is a real asset to our team. He'll be smiling from ear to ear when I share your feedback. Thanks so much for trusting us with your shutters and supporting Aussie made.

Great product, incredible service

Samples arrived in 48 hours, custom blind was also turned around and delivered extremely efficiently. We accidentally got our measurements 3mm out and the team were extremely helpful, helping us trouble shoot and getting our blind to fit. Great product, incredible service!

M and M SYED

M and M SYEDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product and 5 star services!!!

Evan M.DIYblinds.com.au

Awesome service. Awesome product.

We are very happy with our shutters. Customer service was amazing. All my questions were promptly answered. Very easy to measure and install, thanks to detailed but easy to understand instructions.

Hi Beeb,
Thank you so much for your review and for all your support.
Evan from the DIY Blinds team.

Excellent products and excellent service

Dealing with Adi has made purchasing our new blinds a breeze. Sent him photos of our existing blind tubes and he arranged the right product to retrofit our existing blinds with motors.

Having our blinds motorised has made life considerably easier. With two kids under 3, it was dangerous having the chains and aside from that our kids kept pulling on them even breaking several of them. The Somfy motors are super quiet and easy to program and the best part was I was easily able to tie them into our home automation system via the Somfy API.

Jacinta L.

Jacinta L.Northeast, VIC

Highly recommend

We are obsessed with our shutters. Could not fault the customer service and the quality is amazing! Extreamely easy to measure and install.

Hi Jacinta,
Love your photos! thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback - it's put a giant smile on our face.

DKing

DKingasked

We are thinking of a recessed roller blind for a kitchen window. The tiles extend inside the window recess making the measurement at the bottom of the window 20mm narrower than the top of the window where the brackets will be fitted. Should we use the wider measurement? or, change to a non-recessed blind? Thank you

Hi DKing,
I’m so sorry we missed your question. I’m Evan, the co founder and MD here at DIY blinds. I look after Product Review but fell ill for a while. Please send us photos of your window and we’ll eyeball it and make some recommendations.

From the outset, because your windows recess measurements vary by 20mm, we would strongly suggest a Z frame to hide the gaps.

Email the photos to info@diyblinds.com.au

Thanks DKing, and sorry again for the delay in getting back to you.
Evan from the DIY blinds team.

Mary

Maryasked

How much are your plantation shutters? We have 16 windows around 300mm each if I am not wrong.
What is the best way to measure our windows? We have also have a half hexagon type of window.
We live in Mt. Druitt, NSW. How much is the delivery?

Michael_Casha
Michael_Casha

Hey Mary!

They have a few options available, so I would recommend visiting the website where you'll be able to generate an instant quote, and order online when you're ready!

Arnelle Battista

Arnelle Battistaasked

Do DIY blinds do motorised blinds as well??

Hi Arnelle,
we sell motorised blinds as well :)
They're not available online yet, however we're hoping to launch them early in September. With that said we've sold thousands of motorised blinds already, and if you can't wait till September, we can manually quote your blinds with either Somfy motors, or Acmeda motors. Simply email the team at info@diyblinds.com.au or ring 1300 918 390. Depending on where you live we could possibly come out to measure and install for you also.
Thanks Arnelle.
Evan from the DIY Team.

Get an answer from our members and DIYblinds.com.au representatives