Listing monitored by DIYblinds.com.au

Pros

Top quality products
Organised communication from staff
Competitive prices

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (514)

Dedicated Service

I've been dealing with Erwin at DIYBlinds for months. Erwin has been very patient in answering all my questions, sending me samples, jumping on the phone to offer advice, and taking the time to provide guidance on what would be the best choices for me and my home. I'm looking forward to seeing my curtains & blinds when they arrive and from all of Erwin's assurances the 5-year warranty and ongoing support will not leave much room for disappointment! Highly recommend Erwin and DIYBlinds.

NEH
NEHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service & beautiful shutters

Jeff S
Jeff SQueensland

Great assistance provided by Lisa

Very professional installation and focus to complete with follow up over 2 days. Great result over two levels of home

Andrew Yong
Andrew YongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company and customer service .............. will definitely use again if every wanting window furnishings

I dealt with Erwin when ordering my blinds. He was really helpful, very detailed and very quickly responsive in helping me get my order right. I would not hesitate to reach out to Erwin again if ever wanting to get blinds made up. Highly recommended.

SRC
SRC

High quality & amazing service!

I fitted the entire apartment with full length curtains, blackouts, blinds and shutters which was a lengthy and sometimes challenging process in the midst of Covid restrictions and renovations. I worked with Zhen who provided exceptional service and problem solving solutions. The installers were also very efficient and knowledgable. Would highly recommend DIY! Thank you team. Photos to come....

Ryan
RyanSouthwest, VIC

These blinds are amazing and so are the helpful staff especially zhen and karrar!

These guys are so helpful and great to deal with over the phone! I’ll be back! Easy to install, had a little setback where the blinds rubbed, called up and they sent extender brackets the next day! When you call they can talk you through it very clearly..

Sherrin Sutcliffe
Sherrin SutcliffeSoutheast, SA

Stunning

I am so thrilled with my shutters, installation was so easy and they look fantastic on the windows of our north facing bathroom, which, since the removal of a tree outside became very hot. In the past I have always had them purpose made and thought “what can go wrong with small windows” Nothing did! The prompt delivery was amazing and having them made in Australia (not China) was an added bonus. When in the past I have had them made and installed, the wait period was anything up to 3 months, and as alluded to, made in China.

Sherrin Sutcliffe, Naracoorte SA

Hi Sherrin Sutcliffe,
Thank you for your review!
We are so happy to hear that you enjoy our 100% Australian made products and we thank you for choosing DIY Blinds for your lovely home!
Evan from DIY Team

Custom service

I would like to recognize the customer service delivered by Dean, he went out of his way to help me in trouble shooting a blind fault, this was done with patience and support on a Friday night it was appreciated.

Laura
Laura

Excellent quality & customer service

We ordered our whole house curtains & blinds in 3 different stages. The first stage was block out curtains & blinds for our bedroom… AMAZING. Great quality and made the room so much warmer. The second stage was blockout roller blinds & one sheer curtain for the remainder of the house - the customer service we received from Jacob was fantastic. Jacob was friendly and informative. We ended up placing the third order directly through Jacob via email which was easy and straight forward. All curtains and blinds have been easy to measure and install. We loved the tutorial videos - they’re easy to understand and light to digest.
Thanks team. Highly recommend DIY blinds to anyone.

Miles H.
Miles H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service

We had a few questions on our planned combination of blind and curtain and Erwin was a huge help in clearing up our uncertainties and getting our invoice organised and paid. Will be using DIYBlinds again if/when we plan on doing any other rooms.

Jamie
JamieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast, easy and look so great!!

So easy to measure, order and install! I was nervous to use DIY but everything went perfectly, the blinds were so quick to be delivered and so easy to install ourselves, and we aren’t particularly handy people! Would definitely recommend and use again!

White Shutter

We recently installed shutters on seven windows in our house and we could not be happier. We did a lot of research and shopped around at different suppliers and found the customer service and value for money at DIY Blinds to be outstanding! The dispatch time from date of ordering was fast and they were simple to install with all the packages and parts of the shutters clearly labelled. The website is very user friendly. Thank you to Marvin for his great customer service.

Cos
CosCasey 2913, ACT

Roller blind and curtain

They are really easy to deal with, helpful and get your order right and on time. I use them for all my homes I build and live in

Plantation shutters look great

Top quality products with unmatched customer service.

Christine P.
Christine P.asked

Morning, Just asking if you are in Cairns and do you fix plantation shutters.
Regards,
Christine.

Chris
Chrisasked

I was just wondering how long your warranty is for your plantation shutters?

Jayasked

Hi DIY blinds team. How does this work.
We are entering in to our new home in this month and want the blinds to be installed. Can you please let me know how it works if we want to buy from your store. Especially on installation as well.
PS: I have zero knowledge about blinds and curtains. We do have a 2 years old kids in the house.

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your prompt response. Sure will forward our plans to mentioned email.
Is the measuring and product samples are free of cost? or do I have to pay for any service before I purchase any products.

Jason Z.DIYblinds.com.auSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and DIYblinds.com.au representatives

DIYBlinds.com.au sells blinds, shutters, curtains, as well as motorised blinds and curtains, retrofit blinds and motorised accessories.

How to order blinds, shutters and curtains from DIYBlinds.com.au

• Select samples online after choosing which type of blinds you’d like, along with the fabric range and colour. You can add up to 24 samples, which are express delivered to your address.
  • Measure the window/s that you’d like to decorate with blinds, shutters or curtains, to get a quick quote.
  • Order your blinds online, making your custom selection.
  • Installation: After the blinds are delivered to your home or office, you’ll have the choice of DIY installation or a company representative measuring and installing the blinds for you.

Points of praise

• Overall, customers found dealing with DIYBlinds to be a pleasure. The friendly and attentive customer service was accompanied by timely and effective communication. Customers were consistently kept in the loop about the status of their order.
  • The quality of the blinds was excellent, with reviewers undoubtedly happy with the product they purchased.
  • The ease of ordering and installation was appreciated by reviewers.
  • Blinds and shutters were competitively priced compared to similar products from other companies, which was a welcome discovery for reviewers.
  • Many reviewers stated that due to the strong trust factor of DIYBlinds, they’d purchase from the company again in future.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

DIYBlinds.com.au helped add an appealing aesthetic to many interiors this year, thanks to its excellent quality blinds and shutters. This led to it winning a 2022 ProductReview Award for Best Blind & Shutter Shop, with the company being applauded the loudest for its outstanding product quality.