All Natural Pest Control

• Timeliness

Eve E.

Eve E.South East Queensland, QLD

Sorry wrong review area

Sorry wrong reviews area my review was meant for someone else that had done my pest control I have not used Thisbe pest control and my review is now invalid

This is magnificent

Very professional and lovely guy. Nagotiated with price and he new how to make a joke :). Perfect service and will be defiantly coming back to you guys :).

Great service!

A great service was given by the professional named John, who came to my house to spray for cockroaches. I can recommend All Natural Pest Control to everybody. Excellent service at great prices! At the same time good tips on keeping your house pest free.

Excellent Service - Professional - Competitive Prices

Excellent service and professional job provided. Really great price. Very thorough and high standard of customer service. Would highly recommend n the Brisbane area. WWs very good at advising what services I would need. AAA +++ experience.....

Best and Cheapest Pest Control

I employed All Natural Pest Control to clear the cockroach infestation in my new home. Their environmentally-friendly chemicals completely cleared the problem quickly and efficiently. The technician was professional and friendly and punctual. I highly recommend their services and will definitely be a returning customer!