NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...

• Job Satisfaction

Ashley

AshleyPerth, WA

End of lease

Kev from Jim's pest control was incredibly thoughtful and diligent for our needs. Organising was a breeze and extremely affordable. Kev was quick and efficient on the job. Extremely impressed and over the moon with the experience. Thank you Kev!

Bee problem solved!

Kevin from Jim's Pest control solved my bee problem straight away on the first visit, which was a relief due to the massive hive! Explained everthing in detail and great workmanship and fast service! Went the extra mile with removal too. Highly recommended and would definitely use again. Cheers!

Nirmal

NirmalSydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding Service

We rang a few pest control companies for a quote. We found Vinnie from Jim’s Pest Control very knowledgeable on the treatment required, was very understanding, flexible and and above very patient in explaining the process. The price quoted was very competitive. Today he came to the house and delivered the service as agreed. We can highly recommend Vinnie - came on time and did a very thorough job.

Terry Bransby

Terry BransbyPerth, WA

Great Service

Martin from Jim's Pest Control solved my problem for me on the day I asked for help. No more rats!! (I'd been trying to get rid of them, for 6 months or more) and no more disappearing veges and fruit from our garden (or as Martin called it "the rat's smorgasbord"). Also provided me with some great tips for the future

Job Satisfaction

Gerry's service was above and beyond!

Gerry was very professional and friendly. He offered a very competitive quote to treat the pests at my rental. I was impressed that all items were itemised on the invoice and photos of treatment areas were included. Gerry's communication and service was very prompt and I cannot recommend Gerry highly enough!

Job Satisfaction

Excellent advice and service regarding pest problem!

James gave prompt service, and direct and friendly advice. Very helpful, and helped us identify and address cause of our pest problem (rats). Thanks - would recommend James’ services for pest problems

Jesse G.

Jesse G.Sydney, NSW

Vinnie is an excellent representation of the good name of Jim’s.

Vinnie was quite straight forward with us the whole time. He was professional, polite and courteous. Easy to deal with and not a fuss. Based on this experiences, we would recommend Jim’s and will be trying Jim’s other services in the future. Thanks again, Vinnie!

Exceptional Service!

Thanks for your excellent service Michael! We appreciate the time you took to come out and quote, and to chat to us about all our concerns and queries. You were very professional and very quick to get back to us which we really appreciated. I'd happily recommend you to others. Thanks again!

Really helped us out!

"We were so pleased with Vinnie's service as he really listened to our concerns about bed bugs, took extra time to check really thoroughly and to reassure my elderly mother. We was polite and respectful."

Kate Carlin

Kate Carlin

Friendly and reliable

Luke was very polite and friendly. He came on time and did a great job to get rid of rats in our attic. I will definately use Jims again. We have used them for window cleaning as well and he was friendly and reliable as well. I trust Jims and feel that the cost is very reasonable.

Gideon T.

Gideon T.Southwest, VIC

Great service and friendly. Also price was very competitive

I set out to get 3 quotes from the 3 "best" pest controllers. Filled out my details on the first 2 listed. Then saw an advertisement for Jim's Pest Control. So made it my 3rd choice. Received an SMS and email that I would receive a call back from Jim's. Received a call from Ian about 25 mins later. Told me he stayed close by and would see me after lunch. He arrived as promised and completed the job including advice on how to deal with mice. Have not had an issue since.
Still waiting for the other 2 companies to contact me and its been 2 weeks already.

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was very thorough and perfect

Paul was really good at his job and was very helpful and friendly. He be coming out to do the house that I’m moving out of and I wouldn’t have anyone else that I would rather have tween the job.
Thank you so much Paul.
Kim.

Nikki

NikkiRivett 2611, ACT

Very friendly and efficient service

Stephen was out with possum traps within an hour of me requesting a quote via the Jim's website. Problem fixed in under 24 hours. Very fast, friendly and efficient service.

Court Lee

Court LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful customer service

Gerry was very accomodating as I had to change my appointment last minute. He asked lots of questions about our problem and was very efficient in getting the job done. I would be more then happy to have him come back and recommend him to friends and family in the area.

Thorough job

We used Glen and Dan from Yass. We found them easy to talk to as well as very professional. They spent a generous amount of time looking thoroughly at everything and giving us explanations. They advised not only on treatment of termites but also how to avoid future problems with our house.

Amazing quality service

Vinnie was very thorough and informative. We will definitely book again and we have already highly recommended ‘Jim’s Pest Control’ to others :) Thank you very much for the amazing services

Pest and Termite Inspection - professional service

Paul from Morningside was timely, did the work efficiently and explained his findings. We had a good discussion around the types of pest being observed, the seasonal influences and what further steps might be necessary. I was very happy to understand where the termites were (not in the house, but traces in the yard) and how to best manage that risk. Paul followed through with a report and was priced very competitively (best of three prices). I look forward to using him again next year - thank you.

Paul schembri

Paul schembriSoutheast, SA

Got back straight away. I would recommend jims pest control in millicent. Very helpful for the quote . very professional what he will do to catch the possums in the roof

Jims Test and Tag

Jims Test and TagPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Graham service was out of this world and would totally and highly recommend. Got back to me straight away with any questions that I had asked and was very assertive.

Canterbury customer

Canterbury customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great advice & service

Mario was very personable, generous with his time & explained the job & process very well. We are hopeful this controls any rat issues around our neighbourhood & home. Thanks very much for your great work!

Sapana

Sapanaasked

Jim's Pest Control

Hi there, I have small cockroaches in my 2 bedroom unit. So how much will it cost for pest control and how long we can be totally free from cockroaches.

Hi Sapana

Cost will depend on the level of activity. Once of treatments with no warranties start at $180. In most cases to get cockroaches under control it will require two visits. This will also keep them away for a long period of time. To get a more accurate quote, your local technician would need to talk to you. If you would like to give our call centre a call on 131546 they will take your details and get your local technician to give you a call.

Kind regards

Sylwia

Sylwiaasked

Jim's Pest Control QLD

We moved to a new house two weeks ago and we have a problem with cockroaches coming into the house from the garden. That's what we suspect. Will pest control be able to fix the problem?

Hi Sylvia

Sorry for the late response. Yes a cockroach treatment or pest treatment will be able to fix the problem. Your local technician will be able to discuss what can be done

Lee63

Lee63asked

Jim's Pest Control NSW

Do you use a non toxic, safer type of pest control? How do you charge?

Ajay
Ajay

Im not the contractor, I was his client. Call Steve on 0478016222 and he can probably answer your questions. Top bloke who will definitely try to help you out

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Hi Lee. The chemicals we use today are very safe. They are actually based on plant extracts and are less toxic that table salt and sunscreen. If you would like to give our call centre a call on 131546 they will be able to take your details and put you in touch with your local technician.

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Pest Control representatives