• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

nathan      PAO7135-01

nathan PAO7135-01Southeast, SA

great work

Sam was very helpful put our minds at ease that there was no problems and gave us some suggestions to help with all issues
on time and report received the same day

Amanda

AmandaCentral West, NSW

VALUED AS A CUSTOMER

Bad mice problem in walls and ceiling. Scott was very helpful and supportive and fully pointed out the problem areas and how to deal with them. He was very patient about dealing with my questions and I felt a lot better after speaking with him. I will always contact him first up for any job on my property in the future. Honestly would recommend him for any jobs. Thank you Scott! Cheers Amanda

Service was excellent and quick

Shayne was very helpful, easy to talk to and had good knowledge and understanding of our pest issue. He explained everything in detail and potential issue in future we might have. He made sure he could be contacted easily in future if any problems arise after rodent control

Miranda M.

Miranda M.Sydney, NSW

Fast, friendly and very reassuring

Amir got back to me immediately and was knowledgeable and professional. He explained the problem and solutions clearly and worked around my work hours to fit us in. Highly recommend.

Margy S.

Margy S.Peel, WA

Pest Control Black Hairy Caterpillars.

Jim's Pest Control was very forthcoming with information about what was being done to delete this plague of black hairy caterpillars and the job was done quickly, effectively and cleanly.

Good service

Daniel Croukamp was very flexible and accommodating at short notice. Completed an end of lease pet fumigation.
Also friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend Daniel to others.
Represents the Jim’s brand well!

Simply the best

Jaison Lamb was utterly professional, absolutely thorough in searching every corner for termites and explained the process in detail with us. We would not hesitate in recommending Jaison. The termites have left the building.

Greg was amazing

Greg was a true professional, from the initial quote to the service provided. He engage so positively with my 2 year old son that my son has not stopped talking about the 'spider man'. I will be recommending Greg to everyone I know.

Annabelle

AnnabelleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Friendly and professional

The team from Jim's Pest Control Yass turned up when they said they would, emailed the quote really quickly, were friendly and professional. The quote was much less than I thought it would be too! If you need advice and help with rodents, call them, and you won't need to worry about ringing anyone else to compare the quote either. Sorted!

Awesome!

Tyson from Jim’s Pest control was awesome!
A really professional guy and heaps easy going.
He explained what he would be doing and how long it would be. Definitely recommend!

Kte

KteBelconnen 2615, ACT

Fast and effective

Got rid of the wasp nest that had taken residence in our garage within the hour. So far no more wasps returning. Friendly service and an effective one and everything was cleaned up nicely. I called in the afternoon and the service was made available within 24 hours which was great to get it sorted quickly.

Great Service

Luke was great, made us feel at ease and handled our inspection with complete professionalism. He explained everything in detail and talked us all the potential issues that could affect us for our specific location. Highly recommend!

Santino

SantinoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and response time

I was looking for a Handyman online to locate where rats were entering my property. Adem arrived and did an inspection. I was so pleased with the service he provided. He completed the inspection and offered advice to help control my current situation. He also placed bait in my roof cavity. I couldn't have asked for a better person to arrive. He was very friendly and professional. He understood my position and wanted to help resolve my issues. I would highly recommend Adem if you require help.

Robert

RobertSydney, NSW

Reliable, capable, trustworthy

David phoned me shortly after I phoned Jim's central booking number. He turned up with 24 hours of agreeing an appointment time. He was on time, completed the service thoroughly, and gave good advice. He was totally professional.

Shallwedance1950

Shallwedance1950Sydney, NSW

Highly Recommended

Daniel was in constant contact with me and was on time. His colleague and himself did a fantastic job, very professional, helpful and friendly. Will definitely use Daniel again in 6 months time! Thank you

Doris Freeman

Doris FreemanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jaison's attitude was that I was doing HIM a favour by letting him solve my possum problems! 5 Star service!

After years of enduring possums stomping on my roof at night then finding fruit trees ravaged, I found Jaison through Jim's Termite & Pest Control on Facebook.
He was a prompt, very efficient trapper and re-locator.
I highly recommend this personable, passionate, professional young man.
I'll certainly be calling him in the future if (when) another possum appears!

Sheila L.

Sheila L.South East Queensland, QLD

Great to Be Rid of Pesky Pests

I appreciated Miguel coming to spray for cockroaches etc. It certainly made living in the house so much better! And great to have the year recall should any venture across the doorsteps again.

Charles Gao

Charles GaoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

That is perfect.

Thanks James helps us to do the pest control and High recommend it!
Good customer service and so professional, and charge me reasonable. Thanks for your Job!
Many thanks.

Anna Banana

Anna BananaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly service

The guy who came out was Very friendly, well presented, great customer service and completed his job on time and budget. All the pests in my house (and there were a lot of them) are all dying, happy about that!!

John Carroll

John CarrollPerth, WA

Kevin was an expert with brilliant equipment. I can't rate his expertise and work more highly!

Kevin Hoebergen (Jim's Termite & Pest Control) came a long way to inspect the job and later came back with top equipment and spray material. His expertise was the best. I can't rate him highly enough!