NSW, SA, QLD, etc...

AjaySydney, NSW

If I could give a 6 star I would. Very friendly and very quick. Great price. I have kept Steves business card so I can use him in the future

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Thanks for trying to give us and Steve a 6 star, we really appreciate your feedback

Philip

PhilipSydney Surrounds, NSW

Service as advertised. Excellent.

Requested quote. Got call back in 20 as advertised. Best quote. The tech arrived exactly at agreed time. Was very polite and obliging. Knew his stuff. No fuss. Job done.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Hi Phillip. Yes we at Jims know how annoying it is when technicians dont ring back quickly or arrive on time. We pride ourselves on delivering on time great pest control

Great Service

Steve was very professional and lovely to deal to with, he was able to rectify the issue immediately. I will definitely be using Steve again in the future if required.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

All of our technicians can everything on board so that they can deal with pests quickly just like Steve did. Thank you for the kind words

Karen K Le

Karen K LeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent work

Very happy with Paul's work, so far so good, keep up with ur great work Paul, do recommend to my family and friends and others, Once again thank you for A great work

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Great to hear that you were happy with Pauls work and thank you for recommending him to all your friends and family

Colleen

ColleenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wasp nest eradication

Steven responded to my need promptly and was efficient and polite. His price was fair and reasonable. Steve covers the area of the Blue Mountains and Nepean area. He was willing to travel to resolve my problem.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Yes Steven is one of our awesome technicians covering the Blue Mountains and Penrith. Glad to hear he was able to help you

Sophadoph

SophadophDarwin, NT

Very thorough and reasonably priced

Dave was super quick in getting back to me after a quite request, he was upfront with the costs involved and attended in a reasonable timeframe. He was very friendly, very thorough and priced very well too. Would recommend 100%

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Yes David is a great NT pest controller and really knows his stuff. He understands how difficult it can be to get tradies to rock up in the NT

Liz

LizFlorey 2615, ACT

Small single pest problem

I had a single paper wasp nest forming above my door where it would be disturbed upon opening. I was not able, for various reasons, to deal with it myself and really did not want to pay the hundreds of dollars some of the pest control companies charged to remove it. Stephen only charged me the callout fee and came and solved the problem a day early since he was was in the neighbourhood. Brilliant. No more wasp in an awkward area.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Yep we understand how annoying the wasps at the front door can be and great to hear Stephen was able to fix them for you

More than five stars! The absolute best.

I am terrified of spiders so an annual pest spray is a must. This is the third year Steve has come out and, once again, has provided outstanding service. Super punctual, friendly, and professional. There's never any spiders after he has sprayed. I thoroughly recommend him.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Steve is one of our many great technicians keeping spiders and other scary pests at bay for our clients. Thanks for the feedback

Best in the business

This company was a pleasure to deal with in every respect. Their service was exceptionally professional, well-priced and didn't try to upsell services we didn't need. Stephanie at reception was particularly accommodating when we had to change our booking initially. We thoroughly recommend this company.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Thank you for the feedback and its good to hear that Stephanie was able to accomodate you.

Amazing service and will continue to use and recommend.

Amazing service and will continue to use and recommend them. Every point of contact as been a pleasure and they only have whats best for you and you family at heart.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Hi Emma. Thanks for the great feedback about the amazing pest control services we were able to provide you.

Spider control & Spray

Mark was great, very informative and professional, we have already organised for next years annual spray and treatment to be booked in with Mark and he also advised he will send me a reminder message closer to the time, very thorough and prompt, Mark even explained regarding aircon in roof the difference from changing aircon's to what we should be looking out for regarding gaps / crawling spaces to help minimise risk with creepy crawlies

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Hi Brooke. Yes we pride ourselves on our communication with our clients and believe it is what is missing in most tradies these days.

Peta T.

Peta T.Perth, WA

Great job

Paulo was great. He came on time, explained what he was going to do and proceeded to do it without any hesitation. Very pleasant young man, eager to please and cleans up when finished.
Thanking you.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Thanks for the great feedback about Paulo

Happy customer

Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Honest report

The representative (Graham) was honest, friendly and very obliging, He came when he said he would and explained everything he was doing. His report was very complete, including photos of work done, and easy to understand. Would highly recommend him.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Graham is like most of our technicians, family men who pride themselves on customer service. Thank you for the feedback

Bec

BecPerth, WA

Mark is exceptional

I needed pest control that day for the property I moved into. Mark was very responsive and was able to attend that day in a few hours. Exceptional job and service. Very happy with him and will use again.

Hi Bec

Its great to hear that Mark was able to respond to you so quickly and get your pests under control.

The master professional

Vinnie was quick yet very thorough at how he went about his job. I was given a thorough understanding of the results of the job and the products used. I have used other pest controllers, but will stick with Jim's Pest Control now.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Its great to hear you will be sticking with us in the future for your pest control needs. Vinnie is great at getting real results for his clients

"Brett was very kind

"Brett was very kind and explained clearly to help me understand my fear of spiders. Brett helped me with understanding the issue at my house. Thanks Brett!! If I need this again I know who to call.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Thanks Joy for the great feedback about Brett. Is good to hear he was able to resolve your pest issues

Ed T.

Ed T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great job!

Tyson was excellent! He really knew what he was doing. Great communication and very attentive to details. He went above and beyond for the completion of the job. Thanks heaps !!!

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Thanks Ed for the great feedback about Tyson. He is a great technician that draws on his years of experience to deliver exceptional results

greenslawnandgardens

greenslawnandgardensSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job!

Friendly, professional and very reasonably priced for the service provided. I would recommend to anyone who wants to use Jims termite and pest control for their pest control needs. Thanks!

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Thank you for the great review and recommendation

Elizabeth

ElizabethHobart, TAS

Will continue to use service

"Almost immediate response to my call for service and spent enough time to check that family pet was safe from traps."
David was concerned that our beagle cross pet dog was intent on seeking out the traps.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Hi Elizabeth. Yes we pride ourselves on getting our technicians to call our clients within minutes of making and enquiry. David is a great technician as well.

Carol

CarolHunter Region, NSW

VERY GOOD SERVICE

"Very courteous and helpful. Was focused on doing all he could to eradicate the issue". Communicated with regards to arrival time which was very much appreciated. Would use again and recommended to others.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Hi Carol. Yes we often use our depth of knowledge to be able to eradicate clients pest problems