Jim's Pest Control

Jim's Pest Control

Stephen did a great job

Stephen was friendly and got the job done without any time wasting. I’d gladly use Jim’s pest control in Canberra again. The next day our house inspection went off without a hitch. Great work.

Cockroaches be gone!

George did a great job getting rid of cockroaches and ants. He found holes where he thought they might be, sprayed and heaps came crawling out. I’d use him again.

Hi Linda. We are happy to hear that George was able to fix your cockroach problem and give you some great advice to help keep them out.

Inspected our own home

There is nothing not to like about Paul or his work. He arrived on the dot, was well presented and personable. He inspected our house and yard thoroughly. Then he took time to thoroughly explain his findings, and made suggestions regarding things we could do to reduce our termite attack risk.
We had our own home inspected as we intend to put it on the market in the next few months. For less than $200 it was cheap RE-assurance as far as we're concerned and Im pleased to say he found no evidence of white ants or pests.
Whether he had found infestations or not, we would still be pleased to be able to recommend Paul of Jim's Pest Control to anyone in this area looking to have their home inspected.

Thanks for the positive feedback about Paul, he is a really great operator and is very knowledgeable

Excellent, state the issue and hit the builder

Excellent job, help us find and state the issue during building construction. The report from Jims' help us to hit the builder which force the builder to rectify the issue in accordance with the regulations. Many thanks.

Hi Jerry. Glad we were able to help and find some of the issues with the property

Very Thorough Report

I never had contact with Richard as the termite inspection was organised as part of my pre-purchase inspection. He went on the same day as the other inspector, so no delays, and later that day sent me a very detailed inspection report, including a large number of photos, detailing what needed to be done and what other options I could consider. The whole process was handled very professionally and quickly.

Hi Kat. Thank you for the great feedback and we are glad that Richard was able to help you

Fantastic service Wasps gone. Highly recommend Jim’s termite and pest control

I had 30+ wasps around a bush. Worried about my dog I called Jim’s (Adelaide). Shayne called me within 5 mins of initial phone call. Two hours later he arrived and removed wasps. Fantastic service, prompt, friendly, professional. I can’t thank him enough. It was no problem for him to come out and see wat he can do for me. Another company (not to be named) told me if I can’t see a hive (I thought they were bees to start with) then they can’t do anything. Thank you Shayne my hero

Hi Leanne. I’m glad Shayne was able to help you and we do pride ourselves on our prompt customer service and we especially understand the urgency in some cases

Marcel my hero!

One week ago I moved in a new studio apartment and since my arrival I found out that I had some unexpected flatmates: the disgusting, horrible and dirty cockroaches. Needless to say, that I was horrified. I’d rather have a serial killer outside my window that dealing with these immortal bit***s. I called a few companies and the lady at Jim’s Pest Control told me that Marcel would have called me back within 2 hours. Marcel, now my hero and my cockroach’s buster called me back in less than 2 minutes. He was available immediately, but I wasn’t home, so he offered to come over the following day (Sunday!). Marcel was here on time at 9.30am, he found some spots in my studio where the disgusting creatures were trying to get in, and he sprayed his magic poison (for the cockroaches not for humans) outside and inside my apartment. Marcel was awesome, nice, kind, reliable and professional. He reassured me that I would have been able to stay in my new place (I was already thinking to move out because I was freaking out!). So far, I have found just a few of them dead and Marcel said that it’s normal after the pest control. No more of them running alive in my vital space, I hope I won’t see those bit***s anymore. I will definitely call Jim’s Pest Control again, after the next 6 months. Marcel was absolutely awesome and fantastic, thank you again Jim’s Pest Control!

Thank you for the great feedback about Marcel, we are glad he was able to fix your cockroach problem and we will pass on your feedback

Would recommend!

Very happy with the service we got from Jims pest control. We had Shaun come out to the house to spray. He was early, and got to the task promptly even with my dog sniffing him all the time! Definitely recommend to friends and family. Other then the odd fly we haven't seen an ant or other bug for a week now. Thank you

Hi Brianna. We are glad that Shaun was able to help you with you ant problem and thank you for the feedback

Highly recommend in brisbane

Fantastic job for my end of lease pest and flea control with reasonable price, would highly recommend Jim's pest control, very punctual, thanks to Robert and mate from Ipswich branch

Hi Ann. Thank you for the great feedback about Robert and Brett from Ipswich we glad they were able to help you with your flea problems

Very happy with this service

Edmon came over this morning to do an end of lease pest treatment. He was prompt, pleasant and efficient. A good price. Overall very happy and would thoroughly recommend. Chippendale

Thank you for the positive feedback about Edmon, he is a great technician and really knows his stuff

Excellent service

Highly recommend Jim's Pest control. We had John come over to resolve a mice and spider issue we had at our home. Follow up done promptly to ensure solution was effective. Extremely satisfied with the service provided.

Thank you Arjun for the review, John is a great tech and we are very happy he was able to help you with your spider and mice problems

Adrian from Jim’s Pest Control Redcliffe Peninsula Qld 4020

Punctual and friendly! Followed through with queries and promised to come back if the ant problem returns! 12 month guarantee

Hi Cheryl. Yes Adrian is a great operator and thank you for the feedback

5 Stars

Would highly recommend Maurice from Jim’s pest control in Melbourne. Information given was highly detailed and understandable. He has a passion for his job and is excellent of getting rid of our problem which was ants!! Millions of them too!! Give him a call

Thank you for the feedback Shane, Maurice is a great operator and very experienced and very skilled at fixing ant problems

Bull Ant problem sorted

We recently purchased a few acres of land near Gawler SA and in the process inherited a huge Bull Ant problem. We tried to treat them ourselves with ant dust but this proved to be totally ineffective and very costly with no noticeable improvement. We needed an expert.
So I called Steve the local Jim's Pest Control expert. Steve was brilliant, he came out at a time convenient to us, quickly identified the species of Ant, recommended a treatment plan that would not affect our animals or the native fauna and came back a few days later and treated the 30 odd nest sites. The end result is that we no longer have a Bull Ant problem.
We can not recommend Steve highly enough, he was prompt, professional, extremely knowledgeable and the cost was very reasonable. We highly recommend you contact Steve for all your pest problems - you won't regret it.

Thank you Ian for the feedback. Steve is a great technician and we are glad he was able to get on top of your bull ant problem

Good service and prompt reply

As soon as we request a quote, they contact me straight away and could get the service very soon. Eric explained what he’s going to do and also explained what he’s done when he left. Happy with his job and price is also very reasonable :)

Hi Yac, we pride ourselves on quick responses and explaining what needs to be done. Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback

Awesome

David responded to my request immediately, was able to organise his time to suit me, and when he arrived to do the work, was thorough, and kept me informed with texts as to when I could return with the dogs. He then was able to organise the second visit at a time that suited me, probably more then it did him, and for that I am very grateful. We have had no more issues with ticks since, and the frogs are still croaking away in the rain!!!

Thank you Jenni, glad you had a great experience with David

no more red backs

luke came to our property the same day i rang to arrange a quote my wife walk him through what we wanted done he gave as a price which we were very happy with got the job done a fantastic job and would recommend luke to anyone

Hi Tony, we are glad you are happy with the service that Luke provided

A great customer service experience and job well done

Brenton came to our property and gave us a quote beforehand, detailing to us the services he can provide and tips on what we can do to ensure the carpet moths don't return. He was very professional and had a friendly and caring demeanour. Brenton did such a great job exterminating the carpet moths. I highly recommend Brenton and the services he provides. Thank you!

Yes Brenton in pest control and its great to hear that he gave you some great tips that you can do to help keep the pests under control

On time , cockroaches dead

Amir was on time, quote beforehand. Did the job and cockroaches are dead. Informed me on how to avoid potential problems in future . Price was good.

Hi John. Great news that Amir was able to eliminate your cockroaches

Excellent service

Great service and pricing - pest issues dealt with in one visit, and all items clearly quoted up front, will be re-booking again next year.

Excellent to hear Gaby that your pest problems has been dealt with

Hello, my place has been sprayed outside and inside one week ago. I found a few coackroaches dead over the week but today I found one alive inside, big and dark brown. I just freaked out. Is that normal to find someone still alive after one week of the treatment? All the spots where they might have get in are now covered. I also have screen windows, I don't know what to do more...!
Hi Cahira. Sometimes when we have warmer weather around you can find some cockroaches entering from outside. When they come in they will be affected by the treatment and aventually die. If it is a dark brown in colour it is likely to be an Australian Brown cockroach which normally likes to live outside in a garden environment. It may also be worth while to fit some pest strips to your front and rear doors to also help stop them from coming in. If you are still having problems in the next week or so please call the technician back to retreat.

I would like a quote on a termite treatment for my home in Cranbourne South. The house size is 44 squares. Any help? Thanks Maree
Hi, just ring Jim's Pest control 1800 number, and they will put in touch with their nearest :) real quick and easy!!Hi Smiley No worries we would be happy to provide you with this. So we can give you an accurate quote can I please get you to call our call centre on 131546 and they will take your details and get your local technician to give you a call and an obligation free quote. Kind regards

Are you able to see the gel that the pest control has used to get rid of roaches? Also how long till I shouldn't see any roaches after my house has been sprayed outside and gel used on the inside
usually its about 2-3 days for spraying, and if the "gel" applied is not there anymore then it will take a week,

Similar listings