ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA and 3 more

Milena

MilenaPerth, WA

Very good service

Martin was so good
No drama what so ever in arranging time and where very fast in getting in contact with me to book the service.
Super friendly and quick job. Excellent service
Would highly recommend

Elizabeth Gana

Elizabeth GanaIllawarra, NSW

Perfect

Super friendly and quick job. Excellent service. Would highly recommend.

Claire B.

Claire B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

We had a bee problem. Brenton came immediately, and was friendly, informative and careful. The treatment was effective without needing the free follow-up, and all for a reasonable price. Very happy to recommend.

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Terrible result over 3 years still Termites present

Miller joinery

Miller joineryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very professional and efficient

Very happy with Shaun he attended to bees at our rental property promptly with no dramas. Very easy to deal with. Will be using Jims pest control for all future needs. Thanks Shaun

Efkay

EfkaySydney, NSW

Professional and reassuring

I needed professional advice and was very impressed with my area's representative who answered my numerous questions patiently and thoroughly. I am aware that I probably asked the same questions over and over, as I was very anxious about evidence of vermin. I found him to be very knowledgeable, and he patiently explained everything to me thoroughly, from the process involved to the chemicals being used. All signs of vermin have disappeared, and I feel as if a weight has been lifted. Taking the time to spend explaining what to expect and the process involved made a huge difference to how I felt about the service. I have no hesitation in recommending his service.

Phil Mooroolbark

Phil MooroolbarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great guy and great service he turned up even though it was raining and it was a holiday, removed two very large wasp nests and did a great job cleaning up. Got back to us within a few minutes of us ringing up, we did not bother trying to find somebody else, he was very good.

Pest Control

David did an amazing job. Couldn't be happier with tge results. Professional with great service and high knowlege of the issues that I was having.
I'll definately be using David's services again.
Thanks David.

Bree

BreeSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service

Tony from Jim’s pest control was fabulous! He responded to my enquiry promptly and went above and beyond to ensure our unit was treated effectively. I would definitely recommended him to anyone looking for awesome service.

Admire R.

Admire R.Perth, WA

Excellent Kevin knows his stuff and amazing at what he does

Kev was thorough and very efficient. He had very broad and wealthy knowledge on pest control and very helpful with our situation. Very pleased with his customer service and work ethics. We will definitely be using Kev in the future and also recommend him to our friends and family.

howard g

howard gSydney, NSW

Perfect.

Jim's man in my area ( lower North Shore , Sydney), Amir, arrived with his pesticides and protective clothing, as planned.
Courteous and thorough, not to mention....economical.
Took about 80 minutes, going into places i would never venture.
I even persuaded him to help me hang up a very large very heavy mirror. ( No charge.)
This is the way service used to be 50 years ago.
How incredibly refreshing to know those values still exist.

Fraun

FraunDarling Downs, QLD

Got the job done

Adrian in Toowoomba was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He was available quickly, and came when he said he would. He did the work quickly and solved the problem first time. Would highly recommend him.

Mel

MelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I sent a general enquiry via email and Brenton got back to me within half hour. He very friendly and provided quick service. He was able to confirm what was in my roof and set some baits. My house has been so quiet now thanks to Brenton!

Job Satisfaction

Will be booking again in the future

I had my house sprayed and baited for cockroaches and the outside of my house sprayed for creepy crawlies. Eric was very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Results so far are very good and Eric didn’t miss a beat focusing on certain areas. I have put a reminder in my calendar to book him again next year!

Garry B

Garry BSouthern and Hills, SA

Brilliant & caring a credit to Jim's

Brilliant & a credit to Jim's. Mat was professional, caring and offered a timely service that sorted out my problem with a possible termite infestation. I’d recommend him any time. Thanks Matt.

Excellent service

Our job has been professionally handled in a timely manner with an effective outcome. A great service, on time and very courteous. I would recommend Sam to anybody with pest problems.

No worries

Kev gave first class service and any additional advice we asked for. He wasn't pushy but did a thorough job on the house treatment and silverfish problem we engaged him for. Friendly and courteous service....all we could ask for.

Julia Vierik

Julia VierikIllawarra, NSW

A pleasure to deal with such an honest and sincere person.

Very grateful to Luke who solved my possum problem and went out of his way to fix the problem .Very courteous and helpful and discussed various options and would highly recommend his services.Julia

ANDREA DUBOIS

ANDREA DUBOISSydney, NSW

Excellent service, would recommend, and use again

Rob, was very professional, and provided an accurate detailed report quickly, which is what you need when buying a property and you have limited cooling off time. Thanks Rob, I would definitely recommend, and use your service in the future.

Becs

BecsSydney

Thorough and solved pest problem!!

Luke took the time to listen to my concerns and gave advice. We continually were harassed by mosquitoes. Since the service was completed we haven’t seen any mozzies and my toddler has not been bitten again.
Thank you.
Will be calling to book service in the future.

David taylorasked

5/ 10 units with a mice problem can do ?
m 0439 743 773
location Barkly Street, St Kilda

call oc manager david taylor

David taylor

do you do mice treatment ??/

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Hi David

Yes we do. If you would like to send what state you are in I will get a local tech to give you a call

Kind regards

Victoria

Zhijie L.

Zhijie L.asked

what can i do if i find mice at home?

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Hi Zhijie. If you find mice in your home you need to look for points where they can access. For example if you have a gas cooktop or oven then mice often access kitchens from where the gas pipe goes through the wall. If there are gaps under front and rear doors this is also where they can access your home. If you go to a local hardware store you can ask for pest strips that will seal this gap up when the door is closed. Just be aware that mice maybe coming in from your roof and even if you do the suggestions above they may still find their way in. You might then need the help of a pest controller to get rid of them and help you

I hope this information helps

Kind regards

Ron P

Ron Pasked

How do I know that the chemicals applied is of top quality. Names please ?

I know that it’s franchised so how do I know that the Franchisee is using cheap quality ?

Also, is it higher the quote then higher the quality or is there a standard chemical complying with Jim’s reputation regulation.

Thank You.

Jim's Pest Control QLD

Jim's Pest Control QLD

Jim's Pest Control NSW

Jim's Pest Control NSW

CategoryPest Control ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control Services