• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Renee

ReneeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Professional Service

This is the first time I have used Jim's Pest Control & it definitely won't be the last time. David was very professional & friendly & did an amazing job. I have already referred him to family & friends & I will definitely be using his services again in the future. The treatment has been amazing & works wonders! Very reasonably priced & quick service.

Matt R.

Matt R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, great people

Same day service with great expertise at a reasonable price, will definitely use Jims again. Friendly staff got my bee problem sorted with options to catch and release or exterminate.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Ashley came to help me with possum and Indian myna issues. "He came on time and was very efficient, helpful and pleasant. I will definitely call on Jim's again when necessary.

Judy

Judy

Great Service

Daniel was very professional, thorough and helpful. We would have no hesitation in recommending him to friends and family. Thank you Daniel for your expert and very polite service and advice.

Estelle

EstelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Gerry arrived in a timely manner and got the job done swiftly. He was pleasant and easy to talk to whilst he was here. And the best result - no more pests! Thank you!

Chuck

ChuckGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ian at Jims Pest Control is a great pestie, he has helped keep my home pest free for 2 years, he is retiring this year so I'm just writing this review to give credit where credit is due. Thanks Ian for your services, have a good retirement.

Wita

WitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service and useful information

I had the pest and termite control service 2 days ago with Paul. He came to my house on time and provided an excellent service including all useful information and advise especially related to the termite treatment. Many thanks Paul!

Erin P

Erin PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Paul was on time, so polite, affordable, considerate of my full of house of pets and kids while doing the pest spray and even came back on a Sunday to collect the possum (yes we had two types of pests in our new house)! Thanks Paul. Highly recommend!

Amanda

Amanda

Amazing work

We were so happy with Brett's work and the fact that he went above and beyond to fit our pest spray in when he was fully booked at such short notice. We would happily use him again and refer him to our friends and family.

Lauren Lange

Lauren LangeSoutheast, SA

Couldn't recommend Sam enough in Mt Gambier!

He was absolutely amazing to deal with and any questions I had he answered. Couldn't recommend Sam enough! Definitely worth a 5 star rating and was very supportive when explaining my situation with our real estate

Hera

HeraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wattie is awesome

Wattie was very professional, extremely confident in his work and a pleasure to deal with. Work completed efficiently and invoice received quickly. Wattie done our exit pesticide when we left our former property last week. Thank you i rated Watties service as E for Excellent.

Pegah

Pegah

Perfect service, very accommodating with date and time. Found lots of dead spiders , bugs and cockroach outside. Give it a go best pest control I have ever tried and I have my house sprayed every year.

Julie

JulieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A = Awesome

A = Awesome and please thank Glen for putting my bin away and advising issues that were mentioned. Highly recommended as all parties I met and dealt with, provided a friendly, kind and professional service.

Mel

MelMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfecy

Rob was wonderful. We are extremely pleased with the reduction of insects and spiders in and around our home. We had so many dead insects around the house we had to blower vac then off the verandahs

Deanna

DeannaDarling Downs, QLD

Fast and Friendly Pest Control

I was advised I would be contacted within 2 hrs, Daniel called within 10 minutes and came out the same week, He was fast and friendly, I would definitely recommend

Exceptional customer service

I needed the house sprayed for spiders. My Jim’s representative, Shaun, was very flexible with the times he could come over. I was late to the house on the planned day, but Shaun waited patiently. And then during the spraying I had to run an errand and returned much later than planned. Shaun had finished about 20 minutes prior and patiently waited for me to return. The job was thoroughly done, Shaun was professional, polite (despite my unintentional lateness... twice) and I recommend his services.

Garry

GarrySouthern and Hills, SA

Outstanding service

I had mat from Jim’s pest control come out and fit bird mesh to my solar panels ,to say his service was outstanding would be a understatement. Very professional Thanks

Carol F.

Carol F.

Vinnie was very polite and very helpful.
His work ethic was very professional.
He was very thorough in his work and explained the procedure.
I would definitely use him again and recommend him.

Garry

GarryHobart, TAS

Very pleased

I found the price was good and most important hewas on time. Very pleased with the service. Didn't take long to do as it was a 2 bedroom unit. Very good explaining the process, and we only had to wait 2 hours before going back in. Definitely recommed.

Natt. C

Natt. CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Miguel was very friendly, professional and informative when it came to his recommendations. Definitely an asset to the team and we will for sure utilise his services again when the time comes