Jim's Pest Control

NSW, QLD, VIC, etc... (See All)
See the Best Pest Control Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Pest Control

• Job Satisfaction

Dan T.
Dan T.Central West, NSW

Convenience and effectiveness

The operator explained everything well he undertook the job professionally. There was a thorough knowledge and understanding of the equipment and it's purpose. He was easy to understand as well.

Best service, amazing job by Allan.

The service and attitude of Allan was second to none. I Can not praise the job Allan did enough. He is a credit to the business. Well done..
Thanks so much.

Adam k
Adam k

Paul was Very Professional

Returned my call for possum removal within 4 mins, turned up on time (actually 5mins early), was polite, explained the process thoroughly, undertook the work efficiently, timely & was clean. I was so impressed, I even asked Paul to return to do a long overdue routine pest treatment, which was effectively completed a few days later.

Graham did a great job. Would highly recommend him to others.

Graham was punctual, discussed our issues with us and his workmanship was excellent. Graham explained at length what he was doing and then again once it was completed. Thank you Graham.

Malcolm
MalcolmWestern Australia

Great Service by Jiby

Quick response to my submitted inquiry online, almost immediately in fact, and was offered a quick reply and booked on the following day. Turn up on time at my house. Accommodating and happy to do work based on my schedule.

lawyerz
lawyerzMelbourne

Exceptionally excellent experience with Damien

Exceptionally excellent experience with Damien. Prompt to the minute, knowledgeable, very professional, friendly and reassuring, takes the few minutes to explain how everything works and happens. I've had my fair share with tradies, they could learn from you guys!

Peter E.
Peter E.South East Queensland, QLD

Pest control

Had to get pest spray for yearly rental house maintenance. The man was very friendly, informative, straight forward, well priced, and thorough. Keeping his card to make sure I get him again next time. Super happy

Responsive, honest and fairly priced

Michael, Acacia Gardens, contacted me about my online query about termite refills overnight. He came to inspect the premises and within two days, I was sleeping better at night. He went to every effort to help us understand our termite system and find our lost traps. He kept in touch daily. I feel happy and confident that I received a quality service. I will definitely ring again.

no service at all...Cranbourne

I contacted [Name Removed] from the Cranbourne office twice, via the online form...
First time i never got a reply.
Second time, he called and an inspection was arranged, however, he cancelled via text on the morning, after he was due to arrive....

Jerome
JeromeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and friendly service

Everything was perfect. The service was very professional and very friendly. Would definitely recommend it. He arrived on time and since then we have no more cockroaches or ants in the house.

Richard K.
Richard K.Sydney, NSW

Paul Azzi of Jim’s Fairfield is professional

Paul Azzi was knowledgeable about his trade, honest in his demeanour, and friendly. I genuinely recommend his services. The pest control treatment was effective and fairly priced. Many thanks to you, Paul!

Sarala
SaralaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pest Control for Mice spotted in my house

Damien from Jim's Pest Control was friendly, explained the things I needed to know and what to look out for re mice infestation. He was very professional in His work. I will surely recommend him for job well done. I haven't heard a squeak since Damien did the job.

Julie
JulieSydney, NSW

Wasp Nest

Steve from Jim’s Pest Control Penrith called me within an hour of my enquiry then came out the next day. Diane sprayed the wasp nest then came back in a week to remove the nest. Excellent service, professional & friendly team.

Finsen Cheng
Finsen ChengSydney, NSW

Possum Issue

Jim came and installed a trap case to catch the possum in a few days and resolved the problem. He also followed up the issue by putting blocking materials in the roof to avoid any more possum returned into the net.

Jenni
JenniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Highly recommend Damien from Jim’s Termite & Pest Control Taylors Lakes. Being a single woman I felt very comfortable having Damien in my home, he was friendly, respectful, professional and very helpful. Appreciated the videos from inside the roof he sent me through showing what’s going on up there. Thanks Damien
Jenni

Ekram Chowdhury
Ekram Chowdhuryasked
Jim's Pest Control NSW

Hi
I had a service for our property from Sal Khazaal on 28th of December. Unfortunately the result of the pest control service was extremely poor. I waited for few days and started to see the live bugs around 3 weeks later. The service was for outside of our property as well. Unfortunately I was live bugs immediately after the treatment.The service costs me $300. I would like to lodge a complaint about the service. Where should I send an email?
Many thanks
Ekram Chowdhury
[Personal Details Removed]

marthee
martheeasked
Jim's Pest Control

How much is termite inspection..
Thanks,
Mark

if you call 131546 they can assist you

Neha
Nehaasked
Jim's Pest Control

Hi I am from Victoria I got rodents treatment done seven months ago and was covered for 6 months warranty where the person came few times to attend my property. In the beginning the noise was very much loud and use to come mostly from the roof and sometimes from the walls but after the treatment the roof noise stopped but still the noise comes from the two walls. I made the videos as well to show it to the pest controller and told him that once I saw a small little mice in my garden outside. He refused to help me and told me nothing can’t be done if they are in the garden there and going through the weep holes as they are very tiny and can easily get inside but we can’t closed the weep holes as it is mandatory got the properties to have them to let the excessive moisture go out. I am very much worried if they could damage the wiring as mostly the noise comes from one of the wall where my refrigerator is and the other wall where my TV is. Can someone plz help me. Thank yu

if you call 131546 they can assist you