Verifiedjimspestcontrol.com.au🏆 2024 Award

Brinal P.
Brinal P.4 posts
  NSW

Excellent honest service

Anthony Scalone was excellent, prompt service we learnt so much from him about subtarian termites and how the colony operate. Will definitely recommend him. Very honest and reliable.
Kate D.
Kate D.

Great experience!

Brett was super quick at booking me in when I had concerns of a termite issue… and upon inspection, he was super helpful, approachable, friendly, and very knowledgeable. He explained everything in a manner I’d understand, and I’m very grateful for that.
Steve
Steve2 posts
  ACT

great Service from Shaun at Jims Pest Control

Shaun was great to deal with. Prompt, well presented and friendly with good knowledge and guidance on what needed to be done. He was competitively priced and did a great job. I can highly recommend Shaun to help you with pest control.
D and  A J
D and A JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and prompt service

Jim's Pest Control (Miguel, Caloundra) and Jim's Building Inspections (Steve, Bracken Ridge) in Brisbane provided excellent service for some inspections that we required for a property transaction. The timelines were extremely tight and your team delivered waht was needed.
I also found that the lady (Michelle) who answered the phone was excellent and wanted to help make the process as easy as possible.
Alicia
Alicia2 posts

Jaison High Quality Trustworthy Technician

10/10 Jaison is extremely attentive to the finest point, thorough, professional and extremely easy to communicate with. We highly recommend his services and fantastic attitude.
Priscilla
Priscilla

Pest control

Recently had my home sprayed by Jim’s. I was very impressed by the service I received as well as the knowledge and advice given to me by Alan. Thank you , definitely recommend and will use again.
Annalyn C.
Annalyn C.South East Queensland, QLD
  QLD

One of the best experiences for pest control

Communication was fast and efficient. Friendly and price was reasonable. Would recommend.
Chau P.
Chau P.

Excellent and efficient service

Phillip was very prompt to respond to my request. Price was very reasonable and he offered a discount as I requested to have a termite inspection as well as check on a possible rat problem. Phillip gave useful advice on how to prevent recurrence of the rat problem. He sent a report with his findings later that same day.
Ben
BenPerth, WA

Johan Roax - Jim’s Pest control review

When it comes to safeguarding your home against ants, termites and spiders, a thorough and professional inspection is crucial. That's why I am pleased to recommend Johan Roux for his exceptional pest inspection services. His meticulous approach and extensive knowledge of termite behaviour and treatment methods stand out in the industry. During the inspection, Johan was not only thorough but also took the time to educate us on preventive measures and signs to watch for in the future. His detailed report provided us with the peace of mind that our property was in good hands. For anyone in need of reliable pest inspection services, Johan comes with my highest endorsement.
Happy customer
Happy customer
  VIC

Nathan the possum guy

Nathan was great
Patched up the hole set the 1 way door
And did it all on a Sunday
Eric Lock
Eric Lock

Very Satisfied

Sam from Mt. Gambier was quick and efficient and was very pleasant to deal with. His follow up service was excellent. Would strongly recommend him
JES
JESGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  VIC

Excellent Service

I’ve had Rob from Wodonga to do some pest control twice over the past 12 months and he does fantastic job done. He is efficient, patient and has a heart of gold. I wouldn’t go any where else and recommend him to anyone looking for pest control. Thanks Rob
candy_bate
candy_batePerth, WA

Great experience with our Pest Controller - Johan Roux

Johan was very helpful with what we needed, he booked us in for the service very quickly, he was great to communicate with, pricing was all fine, his reports were thorough and prompt, and genuinely a great worker, a great experience all round.
Dianne P
Dianne PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Smell in house

I called for help regarding an odour in my house, Wayne came that day and found the problem immediately, he was punctual and efficient.
Ann N.
Ann N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Recommend Tony from Jim's Termite & Pest Control

Tony from Jim's Termite & Pest Control was very thorough with the termite treatment required, both in applying the treatment and in his report. Tony was also friendly and happy to answer as many questions as we had. He was far superior to the first person we had out (not from Jim's).

MICK
MICK · Jim's Pest Control

hi please ph me on 0402695029

Bella B.
Bella B. · Jim's Pest Control

I live in Kingswood. ( NSW 3 bedroom. 1 story brick home). I require a quote on the termination treatment of termites. My next door neighbour has recently found termites in his house and had it treated about a month ago. Could you please respond ASAP with a price and if successful when the treatment could be done.

Sheren
Sheren

I found Jim's Pest Control,informative,professional and will engage them.

Ekram Chowdhury
Ekram Chowdhury · Jim's Pest Control NSW

Hi
I had a service for our property from Sal Khazaal on 28th of December. Unfortunately the result of the pest control service was extremely poor. I waited for few days and started to see the live bugs around 3 weeks later. The service was for outside of our property as well. Unfortunately I was live bugs immediately after the treatment.The service costs me $300. I would like to lodge a complaint about the service. Where should I send an email?
Many thanks

Jim's Pest Control VIC
Jim's Pest Control VIC5.0
Jim's Pest Control SA
Jim's Pest Control SA5.0
CategoryPest Control ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control Services
Awards 2021 and 20242021 and 20242021 and 20242021 and 2024