Jim's Pest Control

4.9 (1,279)
4.9 (1,301)
Job Satisfaction
4.9 (1,249)
See the Best Pest Control Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jim's Pest Control1,947 reviews
Sandra W.
Sandra W.9 posts

Wasps nest

I just want to recommend Nick Nikolovski from Jim's Termite n Pest
I noticed wasps entering my brickwork. My neighbour gave me Nick's number yest so.i.rang he came this morning. He did an amazing job
Wasps hv gone. Nick was punctual came at the time he said. So.polite n helpful. If I have any other issues won't hesitate to call him.
Angela M.
Angela M.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  VIC

Great pest control service!

Great pest control service! Big thanks to Damien for his assistance! Before the service appointment, he asked detailed questions about the house's condition and provided many helpful tips. On the day of the pest control service, Damien was extremely patient and responsible. I'm really pleased and satisfied with the results. I highly recommend Jim's company to anyone in need of pest control services! This company is truly trustworthy.
Scott
ScottVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professionalism & knowledge

James was superb.
He walked us through the what, where, why & how so we fully understood the process.
His professionalism and knowledge gave us confidence.
Highly recommended.
Cat D.
Cat D.

Friendly and helpful

Nathan was lovely. Explained clearly the chemicals he used and what I needed to do.
Friendly man and very knowledgeable
paul m.
paul m.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional and prompt

Very knowledgeable about wasp problem. Prompt and active response. Reasonable$. Good communicator and friendly .
Gen
Gen5 posts
  NSW

Prompt and thorough termite inspection

Shaun arrived on time and was very thorough in undertaking the termite inspection. He explained things as he went and provided lots of helpful information. The report was also sent promptly after the inspection. Would happily recommend Shaun.
Amanda
Amanda

Fantastic service

After an ongoing battle with ants in my home, Steve from Jim’s Pest Control came out and put a plan in place quickly. The improvement in my ant problem has been incredibly fast and Steve was knowledgeable and understanding of what I required due to the pets in my home.
The cost was very reasonable, particularly for the speed and level of service provided.
Benita
BenitaWAPeel, WA
  WA

Excellent service

Bille was awesome. Punctual, efficient & friendly. Will definitely recommend and use again if needed.
Jim
Jim

Wasp nest removal Adelaide

Brenton responded quickly
Understood the problem.
Treated the infestation. Wasp problem solved.
peter
peter
  Verified QLD

Fast friendly and effective

Great communication friendly effective service would recommend and use this service again very competitive pricing
Angela
AngelaAdelaide6 posts

Mark at McCracken was amazing

Mark was very professional knowledgeable and competitive pricing .
I was extremely impressed with his service and plan to have him as my regular pest control and termite inspector. I’ve used bigger companies and nothing compares to the service and friendliness of Mark.
Thanks again Mark
Sheona and Mark
Sheona and MarkVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pest control

Scott was helpful on the phone on our initial query, & was friendly & efficient. He explained thoroughly what he was going to do to terminate the pests, and carried out the job competently. Very happy with the result, & reasonably priced too. Thankyou!
Shivani
Shivani

Accomodating and fast

Removal of wasp nest and pesticide. Inside and outside of house. Was fast and quick.
Hclarke
HclarkeWAPerth, WA
  WA

Perfect service

Excellent efficient service for the pest control we ordered. He was thorough and did an excellent job.
Richard Y.
Richard Y.
  NSW

Should have some better transparency!

Had Jim's Pest control come over to get a quote, the guy was quite nice and provided some good knowledge and information. But with this being said, at the end of it all, they had provided a report, which was never asked for and I got charged for a quote. Would recommend some better transparency in their communication.
Job Satisfaction

MICK
MICK · Jim's Pest Control

hi please ph me on 0402695029

Bella B.
Bella B. · Jim's Pest Control

I live in Kingswood. ( NSW 3 bedroom. 1 story brick home). I require a quote on the termination treatment of termites. My next door neighbour has recently found termites in his house and had it treated about a month ago. Could you please respond ASAP with a price and if successful when the treatment could be done.

Sheren
Sheren

I found Jim's Pest Control,informative,professional and will engage them.

Ekram Chowdhury
Ekram Chowdhury · Jim's Pest Control NSW

Hi
I had a service for our property from Sal Khazaal on 28th of December. Unfortunately the result of the pest control service was extremely poor. I waited for few days and started to see the live bugs around 3 weeks later. The service was for outside of our property as well. Unfortunately I was live bugs immediately after the treatment.The service costs me $300. I would like to lodge a complaint about the service. Where should I send an email?
Many thanks