NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...

• Job Satisfaction
Happy customer

Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No regrets

The wasps were controlled within the day- as communicated and have not returned. Service was prompt and communication was clear.

This was a job I couldn’t have done and I am very happy with the quick result.

akey

akeySydney Surrounds, NSW

Lovely

Tyson was lovely and very knowledgeable. He put me completely at ease with the purchase and I appreciate him coming out despite the rain and difficult layout of my block

Leanne

LeannePerth, WA

Kev - Dudley Park

Kev came out today to treat a German cockroach problem I have had for the last 18 months. I have dealt with another company in the past and am kicking myself I didn’t use u guys to begin with. The service was thorough and Kev knew exactly how to tackle the problem and where the main source was. Highly recommend Kev !!! Thankyou !

Would highly recommend!

Martin made himself available in very good time, and was prompt in his arrival. He completed the job thoroughly and efficiently while providing us with valuable information for follow-up monitoring and control. Since his visit we haven't seen a single ant indoors! Thanks Martin!

michelle

michelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

great service

Miguel was great at explaining how the chemicals worked and what to expect. very professional and great value. would highly recommend to friends and family. Very happy with this service.

Samantha

SamanthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service! Great job!! Easy and accomodating! All great!

John was great! I couldn't be there due to work, but my parents went to my house for me and they were very very impressed with John and what he did to my house that they're are going to book him for their next service.

I've had many pest controls over the years but never had such an instant result, so 10/10 for John!! Very very happy!

Ripper job from Tony

Really good bloke, smashed out the work, very satisfied.

Been sweeping up dozens of dead roaches off the pavement for days, and the only good roach is a dead roach, extremely happy, will repeat in future.

Agent99

Agent99Sydney

Sam did a fantastic job!

Sam did a fantastic job doing pest control for our house. He was prompt and courteous even though it was a minute booking. Highly recommend Sam to anyone needing a pest control

Scott from Orange - HIGHLY recommend

Scott was so lovely to deal with, I trusted him to lock my house up for me (very rare for me) and just felt really comfortable with the information and service he provided. He is an absolute gentleman and I'm extremely grateful for his help"

Angry customer

Angry customerSydney, NSW

Worst service ever!!!

Twice I got Jim’s group once for pool care and jims pest control and I cant tell you which one is worse. Jims pools wouldn’t respond to my calls for cleaning. I also contacted the centre and they said they will get sub contractor to call me and never received a call. I got jims pest control and when i called back to ask a question, the guy answered me with smart comment which both i found so unprofessional. Wouldnt recommend to my worst enemy

Very good!

Amir did a great ‘end of lease’ pest control for us. He accommodated our last minute booking and was super lovely. He completed the job quickly and was thorough. Thank you!

Really terrific job

Peter did an excellent job of possum-proofing our roof - it was thorough and expert. As well, he was prompt in returning phone calls, punctual and generally organised in his approach.

Perfect!!!happy with the service.

Mario was knowledgeable, and did the work as expected. He came in time and performed within the given time. I could see some roaches dead or about to die later.

Informative, understanding, methodical.

We have a lot of wildlife in and around our house. Having heard other horror stories about exotic pets dying from pest control I was nervous and had been putting it off.
Paul from Brisbane listened to my concerns, validated my requests and assured me on the safety of his products. When he arrived, he was true to his word and very methodical. I am most grateful and sincerely impressed in his professionalism and their products. Prices were below my expectation and the local businesses averages too. Won’t use anyone else now.

A job well done

Kevin from Jim's pest control was our guy. He responded in a very timely manner as soon as I contacted jim's pest control for a quote online. He was very detailed in his explanation so I knew exactly what to expect with no hidden surprises. He was very kind and well mannered while also maintaining his professionalism. A good job well done to Kev.

Kaye Lenon

Kaye LenonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

Required a flea spray at end of lease. Job done quickly and efficiently. Very happy with service. Brett Goodlet was our Jim's rep. Very professional and friendly. Would highly recommend and would use him again.

Job Satisfaction

Danny was very professional and explained exactly what he was going to do. I was concerned about chemicals being used inside the house but he talked me though the details of what gets used and allayed my concerns. Will hire him again

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Over and above customer service expectations

Peter from Jim’s pest control exceeded my expectations of work quality and customer service. He was prompt and very professional in his approach and very effective completing the challenge at our house. Peter made sure I had his personal details for any follow up queries, however he contacted me on the two following days to make sure I was satisfied with the work he had completed (very proactive)

ALW

ALWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We had to get our house fumigated for an end of lease move out. We were very happy with the price, other companies quoting over double and sometimes triple the price. Great communication and friendly service

LucyG

LucyGPerth, WA

Job well done

We had Kev come out yesterday for an ant treatment. Easy and professional to deal with especially as Kev was more than happy to come after normal working hours. Would recommend.

Sapana

Sapanaasked

Hi there, I have small cockroaches in my 2 bedroom unit. So how much will it cost for pest control and how long we can be totally free from cockroaches.

Hi Sapana

Cost will depend on the level of activity. Once of treatments with no warranties start at $180. In most cases to get cockroaches under control it will require two visits. This will also keep them away for a long period of time. To get a more accurate quote, your local technician would need to talk to you. If you would like to give our call centre a call on 131546 they will take your details and get your local technician to give you a call.

Kind regards

Sylwia

Sylwiaasked

Jim's Pest Control QLD

We moved to a new house two weeks ago and we have a problem with cockroaches coming into the house from the garden. That's what we suspect. Will pest control be able to fix the problem?

Hi Sylvia

Sorry for the late response. Yes a cockroach treatment or pest treatment will be able to fix the problem. Your local technician will be able to discuss what can be done

Lee63

Lee63asked

Jim's Pest Control NSW

Do you use a non toxic, safer type of pest control? How do you charge?

Ajay
Ajay

Im not the contractor, I was his client. Call Steve on 0478016222 and he can probably answer your questions. Top bloke who will definitely try to help you out

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Hi Lee. The chemicals we use today are very safe. They are actually based on plant extracts and are less toxic that table salt and sunscreen. If you would like to give our call centre a call on 131546 they will be able to take your details and put you in touch with your local technician.

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Pest Control representatives