Carpestology
See the Best Pest Control Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Carpestology

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Happy shopper
Happy shopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job Matt!

Our two almost new navy blue couches were looking dreadful after the new puppy laid claim to them. Once we got the puppy under control we got on to Matt who promptly arrived a few days later and cleaned and sanitised them and now they look like new again. We also asked him to clean our bedhead while he was here as it was looking a bit old and sad and it also looks fabulous. Thank you Matt and I will be in touch next year.

Hi there!
Thank you so much for your kind words. Its absolutely our pleasure. We are so glad seeing you happy. Have a great day and see you next time!

Katie
KatieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing upholstery cleaning

Our couch was so mouldy and damaged, but Matt was able to completely transform it to look brand new. Couldn’t recommend more. Very professional and saved us thousands in a new couch

Hi Katie,
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. Its absolutely our pleasure. Have a great day and see you next time

Gail
Gail

A fabulous job by Matt

Matt took great care in doing a thorough clean which resulted in the carpets looking the best they have for years. He listened to my concerns regarding the tracking marks, explained what he would do to address the situation, and then got on to deliver the job efficiently. It was obvious Matt knew what he was doing. He sanitised them thoroughly as he knew I had a little one coming to visit. Unlike others who have turned up late - sometimes not at all after I had moved all the furniture in readiness, and with the wrong equip after having been told it was a top floor apartment, this was a completely stress free experience. I would use no-one else for my annual clean. Thank you Matt.

Hi Gail,
Thank you so much for this wonderful and thoughtful review. Its absolutely our pleasure and we are super glad seeing you happy. Have a wonderful day, merry Christmas and see you next time!

Marion
Marion

Amazing Job!

Will definitely be using Carpestology again. Technician was on time and very thorough, he was very surprised to hear that the carpet had already been 'professionally cleaned' by another company. Got a full carpet cleaning and flea treatment. Good communication as well. Highly recommended.

Happy Customer
Happy Customer South East Queensland, QLD

Great job!

We have used Carpestology twice now for carpet and flea cleaning and both times the results and customer service has been exceptional. I will definitely be using them again in future.

Matt M.CarpestologySend a private message

Hi Happy customer! Thank you so much for this wonderful review! Its absolutely our pleasure. We glad we could help. Thanks again and have a great weekend.

Highly recommend!

It is always a pleasure to deal with Matt. Good communication, prompt responses and high attention to detail. Matt recently cleaned our fabric lounge and it has come up as good as new.

Hi Jaime,
Thank you so much for this great feedback. Its absolutely my pleasure! Have a wonderful day and see you next time!
Cheers,

Jackie
JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job.

Matt reminded me of how businesses used to be run.. punctual, clear explanations and excellent communication with the customer. On top of this, Matt delivered a top class job on our carpets and pest control. We will definitely be calling him back for next year.

Matt M.CarpestologySend a private message

Hi Jackie, thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. Its absolutely our pleasure. You and your husband was so lovely to work for.
See you next time.

Absolutely fantastic service.

Job was so thorough. We are so happy and will definitely use them again. Nothing was a priblem and were bery punctual. Thank you very much for your great customer service.

Hi Angela,
Thank you so much for the great feedback. Its absolutely our pleasure and hope to see you next time.
Cheers,

Sol F.
Sol F.South East Queensland, QLD

The very best carpet cleaning Company I’ve ever used

I’ve always lived in places with lots of carpets and used quite a few services over the years. This is by far the best carpet cleaning services I’ve ever used. Reliable, super well prices, friendly and effective. Definitely recommend them!

Matt M.CarpestologySend a private message

Hi Marisol, thank you so much for the great feedback. Its absolutely our pleasure. Hope youll enjoy the new home.

Katarina
Katarina South East Queensland, QLD

Expert. Professional. Prompt. Excellent

I only had a small area of carpet to clean. Most places were trying to charge me for a 3/4 bedroom house. Carpestology did a great price for me and were highly professional. Matt was polite, on time and did superb job. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend you do too!

Hi Katarina,
Thank you so so much for this great feedback. Its absolutely our pleasure and we are so so glad to see you happy. We hope to see you again for your nexr freshen up.
Carpestology

Personable and efficient carpet cleaners

The service was very well priced and our technician, Matt, was very personable and efficient - would highly recommend! I will be booking him in again the next time we need our carpet expertly cleaned.

Matt M.CarpestologySend a private message

Hi hi! Thank you so much for this great feedback. Its absolutely our pleasure to see you happy and hope to see you next time.

Lovey
LoveySouth East Queensland, QLD

Leather lounge suite cleaning

Matt from Carpestology has cleaning carpet in our rental properties for the last few years and has always done a great thorough job. He is punctual and easy to relate to . When our leather lounge recently required cleaning I asked if he could clean it . He ensured he had the correct leather cleaning product and soft sponge to clean the leather . His attention to detail was amazing and the pale grey leather lounge looks and feels so much cleaner. I fully recommend Matt from Carpestology for all carpet and all lounge suite cleaning . Karen

Hi Karen,
Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review. Its absolutely my pleasure. Its always great working for you and easy deal. Thanks again and have a great night.

Dee
DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Swift response and thorough job

Another carpet cleaner cancelled at the last minute and Matt attended with only 24 hours notice. He did an excellent job and I will be booking him again next time.

Hi Dee,
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts. Its absolutely our pleasure and we are so glad to see you happy. Thanks and see you next time:)

Kris F.
Kris F.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service all round

Have had carpestology clean my carpets twice now. Better result than others, respectful of your property, punctual and friendly. Very well priced and definitely can recommend to others. Thank you again

Hi Kris,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Its always a pleasure to see you happy. Thanks again and have a wonderful new year.

Katherine
KatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Job!

My dog had been sick on my formal lounge carpet, leaving terrible yellow stains and an unpleasant smell. Matt from Carpestology came and cleaned the carpet. He did an AMAZING job! I was thrilled! My carpet now looks incredible and smells lovely! I would not hesitate to recommend Matt!