• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Drama free carpet cleaning

From the first call to Rihanna to make the appointment through to Matt cleaning the carpet in 4 bedrooms, a lounge and stairs, professional in every way. Received confirmation after speaking with Rhianna. Matt confirmed exact time of arrival on the day and was on time. Matt was tidy and thorough in what he did, and personable. The carpets look great. Not the cheapest nor the most expensive, but for me I don't think I could have picked a more professional and drama free company. Thank you, both.

Hi Julie,
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Its absolutely our pleasure and we are both very glad to see you happy. Have a wonderful day and see you next time..

Mónica María N.

Mónica María N.South East Queensland, QLD

Carpet cleaning and pest control

Matt has done both services and it has been such a great experience. I run my own cleaning business, and every time that I do a bond cleaning service, Mat cleans the carpet. My customers are satisfied as well with the result. Highly recommended.

Hi Monica,
Thanks very much for the feedback. I really appreciate it and im so glad your clients are happy. Have a wonderful day and see you next time...

Koushi K.

Koushi K.

Professional, great service

We organised carpet cleaning for 2 properties and after completing the 1st property I am giving my review as Matt is very professional, carpets look very fresh and clean and Rihanna gave us good price since we booked more than 1 property at the same time. Great couple to deal with . Good to support local business. Would definitely recommend.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Koushi, we really appreciate your kind words. Its absolutely our pleasure to see you happy and will see you soon for the next property. Best of luck with the bub.
Matt and Rihanna

James

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Used this company again as they are awesome Rihanna has a pleasant telephone manner and Matt not only did a great job as usual but cost was cheaper than competitors

Kris F.

Kris F.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Really pleased with this service on all levels - a truly excellent job done on my dog trodden dirty carpets, prompt, professional, pleasant - and great price! Love the text letting me know of ETA also. Thanks so much. Definitely will use again.

Hi Kris,
Thanks so much for sharing your experience here. Its absolutely our pleasure and very glad to see you happy.
Have a wonderful day and see you next time!

Peter

PeterSydney

Good old fashion customer service with high standard professionalism.

After rain issue in Brisbane we needed someone to act the same day to dry the carpet. Rihanna and Matt were excellent, very efficient and cost effective. Can't praise them enough for turn around, great customer service. As far as we are concerned, this is the beginning of very good business relationship.

Hi Peter,
Its absolutely our pleasure. We really understand flood carpet can add more stress to peoples life so we always try to do it as soon as we can. Thanks for your kind words.
Matt

Quick straightforward booking with outstanding results

I have tried a few more expensive services over the years having wool carpets but the result and value for money via Carpestology far exceeds any previous experience. A returning customer in the future.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi, thanks very much for sharing your experience with us and its absolutely our pleasure to see you happy.
See you next time.

George3856

George3856South East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary Service and Awesome Prices - Carpestology

We had Mat from Carpestology come to do our 6 room steam carpet cleaning and also clean the rug and the sofas. The service provided by them are excellent and very professional. In terms of prices, trust me you cannot beat their prices! Guys I have hired you for life :) Special thanks to Rihanna!

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi George, thank you so much for your kind words. Its absolutely our pleasure. Its great to see you happy. See you next time.
Matt and Rihanna

Excellent service.

Matt arrived right on time, confirming arrival via text that morning. We needed the carpet in my daughters room cleaned & it looks, feels & (importantly) smells brand new again! Super friendly, quick but extremely thorough. He even cleaned the stains he spotted on the couch in the corner of the room !! Will definitely be using Matt again. Thank you :)

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Ashleigh, thanks so much for your kind words. Its absolutely our pleasure. Thanks for the business and see you next time.

Find out how Carpestology compares to other Pest Control Services

Quick! Punctual! Clean! Friendly! Perfect!!

Matt M.Carpestology

Prompt...through....good value for money!

Matt was running late but he informed me beforehand and it was due to previous client running behind. 3 bedroom 2 lounges...and a rug cleaned professional and very happy with the quality of the work completed.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi James, Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Yes again sorry for being late, hopefully next time I'll be early!
Have a great day

Very pleased!

Affordable and very polite. Matt did an excellent job cleaning the carpet and was very punctual. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a great carpet bond cleaning.

Hi Robert,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It's absolutely our pleasure. Hope to see you next time;)

Afshin

AfshinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent job

Excellent job, polite and friendly staf , professional work, arrived on time and did a fast and clean job, highly recommended, reasonable price, carpets smells good and looks new again. Well done matt.

Hi Afshin,
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. It's absolutely our pleasure.
Hope to see you next time:)

perfection guaranteed!

By far Mat is, I have to say the best carpet cleaner I've ever had, and I've had a few!. He really pays attention to detail, and doesn't rush through jobs. He does the carpets as if he was cleaning his own. My carpets are quite, old, but when he cleans them they look like new again!. I cannot recommend mat highly enough and his prices are very cheap compared to other companies. 100000% happy with this company. Thanks mat for always doing such a fantastic job.

Hi Jennifer,
Well firstly I don't know how to be thankful enough to this kind review. It's absolutely our pleasure. Thanks so much for sharing your experience.
Hope to see you next time

Jennifer W.

Your most welcome mat thankyou for everything, will call you when they need doing again.. absolutely!.

Laura M

Laura MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional. Highly recommend!

Matt did a brilliant job. Great small business!
All stains and marks were removed and the carpet looked brand new. Was fully dried by the time I got home. Thanks guys :)

Hi Laura,
It's absolutely our pleasure. Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

Eve

EveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing job!

Needed my carpet cleaning after welcoming a new puppy into the family. Matt was extremely friendly and did an amazing job at freshening my carpet up - it now looks cleaner than when I first moved in to the apartment. Service took around 30 mins to complete and was cheaper than most other companies I found online. Will be using carpetology again in a few months time.

Saet

SaetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Quick reply and easy to arrange my booking coupled with great customer service. On time and well priced family business. Efficient service with a smile. Thank you for your assistance.

Hi Saet,
It's absolutely our pleasure. Thanks so much for your sharing your experience. Hope to see you next time.

Amanda D

Amanda DDarwin, NT

Good service

Easy to arrange, nice people to speak to and service was completed to the satisfaction of our property manager for a bond clean. Very happy with the service and would recommend to others

Sylv

SylvSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service

A professional service, immediate reply to our enquiry and was able to clean our carpets within 2 working days. Very polite and so happy with the results. Thank you and will highly recommend you.

Hi Sylvia,
Thanks so much for your kind review. It's absolutely our pleasure to see you happy.
Hope to see you next time.
Have a great weekend

DarrylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Literally the worst carpet clean I have ever had.

Somehow the carpet which previously had no odours in it now smells like urine. When asked to rectify or refund the company flat refused.

The company claims the carpet was in a poor condition and when I advised them that a hired machine from Bunnings has done a better job they advised "Of course a $10 000 machine is going to do a different job to one you hire yourself" but then was unable to advise why their machine did a worse job.

I further tried to resolve this directly with the company but was unable to come to an amicable resolution.