Carpestology

Very professional. Highly recommend!

Matt did a brilliant job. Great small business!
All stains and marks were removed and the carpet looked brand new. Was fully dried by the time I got home. Thanks guys :)

Hi Laura, It's absolutely our pleasure. Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Regards, Carpestology

Amazing job!

Needed my carpet cleaning after welcoming a new puppy into the family. Matt was extremely friendly and did an amazing job at freshening my carpet up - it now looks cleaner than when I first moved in to the apartment. Service took around 30 mins to complete and was cheaper than most other companies I found online. Will be using carpetology again in a few months time.

Hi Eve, Its absolutely our pleasure. Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and your kind words. Hope to see you next time. Regards, Carpestology

Great service!

Quick reply and easy to arrange my booking coupled with great customer service. On time and well priced family business. Efficient service with a smile. Thank you for your assistance.

Hi Saet, It's absolutely our pleasure. Thanks so much for your sharing your experience. Hope to see you next time. Regards, Matt

Good service

Easy to arrange, nice people to speak to and service was completed to the satisfaction of our property manager for a bond clean. Very happy with the service and would recommend to others

Hi Amanda, Thanks so much for your time to write this review. It's absolutely our pleasure. Hope to see you next time. Regards, Carpestology

Outstanding service

A professional service, immediate reply to our enquiry and was able to clean our carpets within 2 working days. Very polite and so happy with the results. Thank you and will highly recommend you.

Hi Sylvia, Thanks so much for your kind review. It's absolutely our pleasure to see you happy. Hope to see you next time. Have a great weekend

Literally the worst carpet clean I have ever had.

Somehow the carpet which previously had no odours in it now smells like urine. When asked to rectify or refund the company flat refused.

The company claims the carpet was in a poor condition and when I advised them that a hired machine from Bunnings has done a better job they advised "Of course a $10 000 machine is going to do a different job to one you hire yourself" but then was unable to advise why their machine did a worse job.

I further tried to resolve this directly with the company but was unable to come to an amicable resolution.

Thanks for your time to write a review and im sorry you had bad experience! My name is Matt and I did your job myself mate. When I got to your place, before I start the job, I told you that the carpet is in a bad condition and it won't come up good and you said do your best which I did. Not just urine, I also detected faeces remains on the carpet in the middle room next to the skirting boards. I washed your carpet with ph15 chemical which I normally use for commercial jobs and deodorizer it with the most expensive deodorizer in the market. I spent just $60 to deodorize your carpet. Mate carpet is fabric like other fabrics. When you don't clean it for such a long time, it won't be clean as it will be permanently discolored. Urine and faeces smell won't go. Carpet was damaged at your place. For the cat urine and faeces you need to use chlorine dioxide gas which is not cleaning process. Also, it's not good to make fun of people by their accent. All we do is caring for our beautiful clients and we don't appreciate that you told Rihanna, disgusting accent. Not fair my friend. Again thanks for your time to write a review and have a great day. Regards, Matt CarpestologySome good lies in this response. I've already established that there was no cat urine or faeces in the carpets and if the carpets were deodorized with the most expensive deodorizer on the market then they wouldn't have developed a smell. Nothing was said about anyone's accent and the accusation of racism is slanderous as well as laughable. As a Chinese man from a small country town I've experienced more than my fair share of both casual and more direct racism. There is no way I would make fun of someone's accent and as I suggested it may have been a miscommunication when discussing the scent at the property. I wasn't even going to mention in my review that you used the race card as a defense against me in our private conversation but here we are, you've brought it up for all to see. Beware if you have a problem with this company they may also insinuate that you are a racist as they have done to me.Hi Darryl, Urine and faeces were on the carpet and even your real estate agent just told us the whole house is like that not just the carpet. She even mentioned she needs to clear all the mess first then she will get to the carpet. Racism is fine for us as well. We can cope it when you say it and hung up the phone on us and then easily deny it. I even called you and messaged you to offer another free deodorizing and you didn't want it. You just wanted your money back after 2 weeks which we just have 72 hours job guarantee. We mentioned it in our website as well as your receipt. Sorry but when carpet is damaged, it's damaged. We can't replace it or make it new by washing it. Just do your research. Urine crystals active again when you moist them. So of course you can smell them fresh again. We can use chloride dioxide to kill it, but you really dont want to accept the fact that your carpet as well as underlay was full of urine spots. Anyways, Sorry that you had a bad experience with your carpets. Have a great day. Regards, Matt

Excellent service!

Amazing experience. Very friendly staff, punctual and great work ethics. The carpet is silky smooth and very clean. Excellent pest control service, covered all areas in the house. Professional equipment. Great price. Highly recommended.

Hi Alex, its absolutely our pleasure mate. Thanks so much for sharing your experience. Have a wonderful day. Regards, Matt

Fast and honest

Booked over the phone, hassle free. Arrived on time, polite, fast, clear. The service was perfect. Highly recommend them after having dealt with other companies that have no idea how to treat customers. Matt was the service provider and he was great.

Hi Tony, It's absolutely our pleasure to see you happy. Such a lovely family. Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Regards, Carpestology.

Great job!

Matt is easy to deal with, friendly, and arrives on time. He worked quickly and did an excellent job with our carpets leaving them looking and smelling great!

Hi Vicki, Thanks so much for kind words. It's absolutely our pleasure. Have a great day and hope to see you next time

Fantastic service

I recently used Carpestology and was very impressed by the service. Friendly, easy to arrange and my carpets are spotless. Will definitely tell everyone I know and use again!

Anna hi, Thanks so much for your kind words. Appreciate it and hope to see you next time. :)

Great cleaning - highly recommend

Matt did a grest job cleaning my carpets and lounge chairs. Looks very fresh and new. Great value for money!

Hi Deb, Thanks for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure. Hope to see you next time:)

Awesome work. Thanks Matt

The experience with Carpestology was really good. The job was deliver on time. The quality was exceptional. The carpet looked like new.

Hi Sonia, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely our pleasure. Hope to see you next time :)

Very happy.

I had my carpets cleaned and pest control done by Matt. He did a lovely job of my carpets. I’m very happy, thank you.

Hi Sheron, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely our pleasure. Hope to see you next time:)

Great job done and throughly professional.

I had other quotes that were way higher I am so pleased I chose this company.
Great job and I would definitely use them again

Hi Rob, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely our pleasure. Hope to see you next time mate:)

Matt did an awesome job!

Matt did an awesome work. Very friendly and professional. Will use him again soon.reasonable price. Highly recommend him. Thank you

Hi:) Thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely my pleasure. Hope to see you next time

100% recommended

From the polite professional answering of the call, to the 1.48pm eta so accurately adhered to, followed by a great job, not rushed. Very polite and no residual mess afterwards. 100% recommend.

Hi! Thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely our pleasure:) Hope to see you next time:)

Professional, knowledgeable and efficient

Matt did a great job with my valuable mat. Perfectly clean, all stains removed, he took appropriate care, was knowledgeable and professional. Excellent after cleaning advice. He runs a very professional business and is an inspiration. Thanks Matt

Hi Ronnie, Thanks so much for your kind review. It's absolutely my pleasure. Was great meeting you:) Hope to see you next time

Will be back!

Tired old carpet came up a treat! Clean and fresh, did a great job and very reasonable pricing. Have used Caroestology before and will continue to do so.

Hi Katie, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It was great meeting you again. It's absolutely my pleasure. Hope to see you next time:)

Carpet cleaning

Fantastic job on cleaning our carpets, they came up spotless, very happy. Matt was friendly and polite, highly recommend using these guys.

Hi Ellie, thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely our pleasure. Hope to see you next time :)

Always a great job

Every year we get our pest control done through carpestology. Always easy to book, great price and friendly staff. Thanks Matt!

Hi Stacey, of course! You've been our client for more than 4 years I think. thanks so much for your time to write a review. It's absolutely our pleasure. Hope to see you next time :)