Listing monitored by Carpestology

• Job Satisfaction
Happy Customer
Happy Customer South East Queensland, QLD

Great job!

We have used Carpestology twice now for carpet and flea cleaning and both times the results and customer service has been exceptional. I will definitely be using them again in future.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Happy customer! Thank you so much for this wonderful review! Its absolutely our pleasure. We glad we could help. Thanks again and have a great weekend.

Highly recommend!

It is always a pleasure to deal with Matt. Good communication, prompt responses and high attention to detail. Matt recently cleaned our fabric lounge and it has come up as good as new.

Hi Jaime,
Thank you so much for this great feedback. Its absolutely my pleasure! Have a wonderful day and see you next time!
Cheers,

Jackie
JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job.

Matt reminded me of how businesses used to be run.. punctual, clear explanations and excellent communication with the customer. On top of this, Matt delivered a top class job on our carpets and pest control. We will definitely be calling him back for next year.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Jackie, thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. Its absolutely our pleasure. You and your husband was so lovely to work for.
See you next time.

Absolutely fantastic service.

Job was so thorough. We are so happy and will definitely use them again. Nothing was a priblem and were bery punctual. Thank you very much for your great customer service.

Hi Angela,
Thank you so much for the great feedback. Its absolutely our pleasure and hope to see you next time.
Cheers,

Sol F.
Sol F.South East Queensland, QLD

The very best carpet cleaning Company I’ve ever used

I’ve always lived in places with lots of carpets and used quite a few services over the years. This is by far the best carpet cleaning services I’ve ever used. Reliable, super well prices, friendly and effective. Definitely recommend them!

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Marisol, thank you so much for the great feedback. Its absolutely our pleasure. Hope youll enjoy the new home.

Katarina
Katarina South East Queensland, QLD

Expert. Professional. Prompt. Excellent

I only had a small area of carpet to clean. Most places were trying to charge me for a 3/4 bedroom house. Carpestology did a great price for me and were highly professional. Matt was polite, on time and did superb job. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend you do too!

Hi Katarina,
Thank you so so much for this great feedback. Its absolutely our pleasure and we are so so glad to see you happy. We hope to see you again for your nexr freshen up.
Carpestology

Personable and efficient carpet cleaners

The service was very well priced and our technician, Matt, was very personable and efficient - would highly recommend! I will be booking him in again the next time we need our carpet expertly cleaned.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi hi! Thank you so much for this great feedback. Its absolutely our pleasure to see you happy and hope to see you next time.

Lovey
LoveySouth East Queensland, QLD

Leather lounge suite cleaning

Matt from Carpestology has cleaning carpet in our rental properties for the last few years and has always done a great thorough job. He is punctual and easy to relate to . When our leather lounge recently required cleaning I asked if he could clean it . He ensured he had the correct leather cleaning product and soft sponge to clean the leather . His attention to detail was amazing and the pale grey leather lounge looks and feels so much cleaner. I fully recommend Matt from Carpestology for all carpet and all lounge suite cleaning . Karen

Hi Karen,
Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review. Its absolutely my pleasure. Its always great working for you and easy deal. Thanks again and have a great night.

Dee
DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Swift response and thorough job

Another carpet cleaner cancelled at the last minute and Matt attended with only 24 hours notice. He did an excellent job and I will be booking him again next time.

Hi Dee,
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts. Its absolutely our pleasure and we are so glad to see you happy. Thanks and see you next time:)

Kris F.
Kris F.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service all round

Have had carpestology clean my carpets twice now. Better result than others, respectful of your property, punctual and friendly. Very well priced and definitely can recommend to others. Thank you again

Hi Kris,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Its always a pleasure to see you happy. Thanks again and have a wonderful new year.

Katherine
KatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Job!

My dog had been sick on my formal lounge carpet, leaving terrible yellow stains and an unpleasant smell. Matt from Carpestology came and cleaned the carpet. He did an AMAZING job! I was thrilled! My carpet now looks incredible and smells lovely! I would not hesitate to recommend Matt!

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Drama free carpet cleaning

From the first call to Rihanna to make the appointment through to Matt cleaning the carpet in 4 bedrooms, a lounge and stairs, professional in every way. Received confirmation after speaking with Rhianna. Matt confirmed exact time of arrival on the day and was on time. Matt was tidy and thorough in what he did, and personable. The carpets look great. Not the cheapest nor the most expensive, but for me I don't think I could have picked a more professional and drama free company. Thank you, both.

Hi Julie,
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Its absolutely our pleasure and we are both very glad to see you happy. Have a wonderful day and see you next time..

Mónica María N.
Mónica María N.South East Queensland, QLD

Carpet cleaning and pest control

Matt has done both services and it has been such a great experience. I run my own cleaning business, and every time that I do a bond cleaning service, Mat cleans the carpet. My customers are satisfied as well with the result. Highly recommended.

Hi Monica,
Thanks very much for the feedback. I really appreciate it and im so glad your clients are happy. Have a wonderful day and see you next time...

Koushi K.
Koushi K.

Professional, great service

We organised carpet cleaning for 2 properties and after completing the 1st property I am giving my review as Matt is very professional, carpets look very fresh and clean and Rihanna gave us good price since we booked more than 1 property at the same time. Great couple to deal with . Good to support local business. Would definitely recommend.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Koushi, we really appreciate your kind words. Its absolutely our pleasure to see you happy and will see you soon for the next property. Best of luck with the bub.
Matt and Rihanna

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Used this company again as they are awesome Rihanna has a pleasant telephone manner and Matt not only did a great job as usual but cost was cheaper than competitors

Read more reviews - page 2