• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Highly recommend!

It is always a pleasure to deal with Matt. Good communication, prompt responses and high attention to detail. Matt recently cleaned our fabric lounge and it has come up as good as new.

Hi Jaime,
Thank you so much for this great feedback. Its absolutely my pleasure! Have a wonderful day and see you next time!
Cheers,

Jackie

JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job.

Matt reminded me of how businesses used to be run.. punctual, clear explanations and excellent communication with the customer. On top of this, Matt delivered a top class job on our carpets and pest control. We will definitely be calling him back for next year.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Jackie, thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. Its absolutely our pleasure. You and your husband was so lovely to work for.
See you next time.

Absolutely fantastic service.

Job was so thorough. We are so happy and will definitely use them again. Nothing was a priblem and were bery punctual. Thank you very much for your great customer service.

Hi Angela,
Thank you so much for the great feedback. Its absolutely our pleasure and hope to see you next time.
Cheers,

Sol F.

Sol F.South East Queensland, QLD

The very best carpet cleaning Company I’ve ever used

I’ve always lived in places with lots of carpets and used quite a few services over the years. This is by far the best carpet cleaning services I’ve ever used. Reliable, super well prices, friendly and effective. Definitely recommend them!

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Marisol, thank you so much for the great feedback. Its absolutely our pleasure. Hope youll enjoy the new home.

Katarina

Katarina South East Queensland, QLD

Expert. Professional. Prompt. Excellent

I only had a small area of carpet to clean. Most places were trying to charge me for a 3/4 bedroom house. Carpestology did a great price for me and were highly professional. Matt was polite, on time and did superb job. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend you do too!

Hi Katarina,
Thank you so so much for this great feedback. Its absolutely our pleasure and we are so so glad to see you happy. We hope to see you again for your nexr freshen up.
Carpestology

Personable and efficient carpet cleaners

The service was very well priced and our technician, Matt, was very personable and efficient - would highly recommend! I will be booking him in again the next time we need our carpet expertly cleaned.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi hi! Thank you so much for this great feedback. Its absolutely our pleasure to see you happy and hope to see you next time.

Lovey

LoveySouth East Queensland, QLD

Leather lounge suite cleaning

Matt from Carpestology has cleaning carpet in our rental properties for the last few years and has always done a great thorough job. He is punctual and easy to relate to . When our leather lounge recently required cleaning I asked if he could clean it . He ensured he had the correct leather cleaning product and soft sponge to clean the leather . His attention to detail was amazing and the pale grey leather lounge looks and feels so much cleaner. I fully recommend Matt from Carpestology for all carpet and all lounge suite cleaning . Karen

Hi Karen,
Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review. Its absolutely my pleasure. Its always great working for you and easy deal. Thanks again and have a great night.

Dee

DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Swift response and thorough job

Another carpet cleaner cancelled at the last minute and Matt attended with only 24 hours notice. He did an excellent job and I will be booking him again next time.

Hi Dee,
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts. Its absolutely our pleasure and we are so glad to see you happy. Thanks and see you next time:)

Kris F.

Kris F.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service all round

Have had carpestology clean my carpets twice now. Better result than others, respectful of your property, punctual and friendly. Very well priced and definitely can recommend to others. Thank you again

Hi Kris,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Its always a pleasure to see you happy. Thanks again and have a wonderful new year.

Katherine

KatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Job!

My dog had been sick on my formal lounge carpet, leaving terrible yellow stains and an unpleasant smell. Matt from Carpestology came and cleaned the carpet. He did an AMAZING job! I was thrilled! My carpet now looks incredible and smells lovely! I would not hesitate to recommend Matt!

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Drama free carpet cleaning

From the first call to Rihanna to make the appointment through to Matt cleaning the carpet in 4 bedrooms, a lounge and stairs, professional in every way. Received confirmation after speaking with Rhianna. Matt confirmed exact time of arrival on the day and was on time. Matt was tidy and thorough in what he did, and personable. The carpets look great. Not the cheapest nor the most expensive, but for me I don't think I could have picked a more professional and drama free company. Thank you, both.

Hi Julie,
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Its absolutely our pleasure and we are both very glad to see you happy. Have a wonderful day and see you next time..

Mónica María N.

Mónica María N.South East Queensland, QLD

Carpet cleaning and pest control

Matt has done both services and it has been such a great experience. I run my own cleaning business, and every time that I do a bond cleaning service, Mat cleans the carpet. My customers are satisfied as well with the result. Highly recommended.

Hi Monica,
Thanks very much for the feedback. I really appreciate it and im so glad your clients are happy. Have a wonderful day and see you next time...

Koushi K.

Koushi K.

Professional, great service

We organised carpet cleaning for 2 properties and after completing the 1st property I am giving my review as Matt is very professional, carpets look very fresh and clean and Rihanna gave us good price since we booked more than 1 property at the same time. Great couple to deal with . Good to support local business. Would definitely recommend.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Koushi, we really appreciate your kind words. Its absolutely our pleasure to see you happy and will see you soon for the next property. Best of luck with the bub.
Matt and Rihanna

James

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Used this company again as they are awesome Rihanna has a pleasant telephone manner and Matt not only did a great job as usual but cost was cheaper than competitors

Peter

PeterSydney

Good old fashion customer service with high standard professionalism.

After rain issue in Brisbane we needed someone to act the same day to dry the carpet. Rihanna and Matt were excellent, very efficient and cost effective. Can't praise them enough for turn around, great customer service. As far as we are concerned, this is the beginning of very good business relationship.

Hi Peter,
Its absolutely our pleasure. We really understand flood carpet can add more stress to peoples life so we always try to do it as soon as we can. Thanks for your kind words.

Find out how Carpestology compares to other Pest Control Services

Quick straightforward booking with outstanding results

I have tried a few more expensive services over the years having wool carpets but the result and value for money via Carpestology far exceeds any previous experience. A returning customer in the future.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi, thanks very much for sharing your experience with us and its absolutely our pleasure to see you happy.
See you next time.

George3856

George3856South East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary Service and Awesome Prices - Carpestology

We had Mat from Carpestology come to do our 6 room steam carpet cleaning and also clean the rug and the sofas. The service provided by them are excellent and very professional. In terms of prices, trust me you cannot beat their prices! Guys I have hired you for life :) Special thanks to Rihanna!

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi George, thank you so much for your kind words. Its absolutely our pleasure. Its great to see you happy. See you next time.
Matt and Rihanna

Excellent service.

Matt arrived right on time, confirming arrival via text that morning. We needed the carpet in my daughters room cleaned & it looks, feels & (importantly) smells brand new again! Super friendly, quick but extremely thorough. He even cleaned the stains he spotted on the couch in the corner of the room !! Will definitely be using Matt again. Thank you :)

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi Ashleigh, thanks so much for your kind words. Its absolutely our pleasure. Thanks for the business and see you next time.
Matt

Quick! Punctual! Clean! Friendly! Perfect!!

Matt M.Carpestology

Prompt...through....good value for money!

Matt was running late but he informed me beforehand and it was due to previous client running behind. 3 bedroom 2 lounges...and a rug cleaned professional and very happy with the quality of the work completed.

Matt M.Carpestology

Hi James, Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Yes again sorry for being late, hopefully next time I'll be early!
Have a great day