100% · 20%

Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for All Pro Home Inspectors Inc? Claim your listing.

Dale
Dale2 posts
Angel
AngelCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC384 posts

Was impressed

I would highly recommend this company for house inspections they are all very highly skilled and have the highest level in building they have been fantastic found many problems wrong with my new home the communication was great and has been there when I needed them ,also they traveled to Ballarat and stayed all day so they could finish the report well done Darren I'm glad I have you through my whole build if you want a honest and caring company who cares for the home owner give these guys a go you will be impressed like I am