Keith.

Keith.Holt 2615, ACT

Great Auction site

Two items purchased and payment and collection process was fast smooth and courteous. Would willingly use Allbids again. Why, Oh why, do I have to reach thirty words ? I have other things to do.

tmannin4

tmannin4Canberra 2600, ACT

FRUSTRATED AND RIPPED OFF

Allbids IS ALL GOOD.

Store LocationAllgoods Fyshwick ACT
dfn555

dfn555Holder 2611, ACT

Good business to deal with.

I have bought and sold through Allbids for a long time now, and always found their descriptors honest (including noting faults in items) and their staff excellent to deal with.

Stephen C.

Stephen C.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Another positive All Bids experience

Normally I buy IT related items but today I picked up a coffee table and two chairs that I successfully bid on. The payment was automatic overnight as I am a registered customer so all I had to do today was drive into the warehouse and pick up the items. A very smooth and quick load up and I was off again. I am very happy with the All Bids service.

Store LocationAll Bids Fyshwick Premises

Heather M.

Heather M.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

Love this auction house!

This is now my second buy at allbids and its just fantastic - this time I was able to buy a wonderful aboriginal painting and just love it. Easy to bid and use the website and very professional and friendly staff at the centre. Payment and pick up was easy - factor in the commission but still really good prices here.

Store LocationFyshwick

My favourite shopping experience!

Friendly, professional staff providing excellent, accessible auction house service. There are always interesting items appearing in allbids.com.au which appeal to the collector and conservator in me. Payment and pickup is easy and streamlined.

Buy or Sell - AllBids is fantastic.

As a buyer, the description is always accurate. As long as you take the commission into account when you are bidding, you can pick up some real bargains. As a seller, the service is fantastic - they take care of everything. You don't have to deal with photos, listings, seller inquiries, feedback or anything. Sooooooooo much better than eBay. I have bought and sold lots of stuff with them. Always been a positive experience.

Store LocationAllBids Fyshwick

Great service, great experience

Simple process, very clear and no confusion. Pick-up/payment also very user-friendly. A very good way to purchase goods and presumably, to sell goods. The buyers premium does impact the bargain factor though. Staff on site were very helpful.

csickin

csickinCanberra 2600, ACT

Concert tickets

Great service, I was contacted from Admin at all bids that I had won the tickets and to come and pick them up as not to miss the concert. I had my dates wrong and would have missed out unless contacted.

Store LocationCanberra

David

DavidAustralian Capital Territory

Easy process to bid and finalise transaction. On pickup of product the staff were friendly and helped where that can. The information provided on how to bid and the after auction process was easy to find.

rapapa

rapapa

Was ignored as a Vendor

Sent an email detailing goods Id like to sell with no reply. Called them a week later and spoke with someone to make sure they had received the email and would get back to me. They asked me to send it again to multiple emails to be sure. I did that. Never responded. Unprofessional.

Stuart P.

Stuart P.Kambah 2902, ACT

An easy and pleasant transaction

It was very easy to bid and buy on Allbids. The staff were very friendly and helpful when I went to inspect the car prior to purchasing it. The bidding and paying process was too easy and once again, at pick up time, the staff were very friendly and helpful once again. I'm happy with the price and the car I bought.

Store LocationFyshwick ACT

A most enjoyable experience

Everything won from AllBids auctions have been true to description. Awfully good fun - I love auctions. Also the staff who answer the phone are delightful, very friendly and helpful. A great experience.

Store Location7 Wiluna Street Fishwyck ACT

Easy site to bid and great with communication

Great site, easy to navigate and great products for good prices. You can choose how youre informed on winning or lost bids which is a great feature. Some of the products auctioned are unique and you can inspect if your a local. Id recommend them.

Store LocationCanberra
NigelR

NigelRIllawarra, NSW

Great to do business with!

My wife and I have bought goods many times now through Allbids. We have always found them to be described honestly and both the bidding and payment systems work well.

November 12th 2019 Update: Great source of well priced good quality wines.

I have purchased wine three times this year from Allbids.
The wines have all been in excellent condition and certainly meet expectations.
The bidding, payment and pickup systems and processes are all first rate and the people are both professional and personable.

ELVIS

ELVISDunlop 2615, ACT

Experience with Allbids

Service and Sales and the whole experience with Allbids was 100% as it always is.
Staff were friendly and knew their job, making my purchase and receipt of goods easy as could be.

Store LocationFyshwick ACT

Monetary notes need better grading

Amanda

AmandaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Beautiful Artwork with great service

Bought an artwork from Allbids at Fyshwick- the item was PERFECT (the photos on the website showed it perfectly), and the process was simple and easy. Picking it up the customer service was friendly and very fast. Definitely recommend.

Store LocationFyshwick Allbids

Great people to deal with

Happy with the professionalism of all staff and bidding mechanisms. Purchased "uncirculated" banknotes. Unfortunately not all of them were in pristine condition. Attention to grading of banknotes could be improved.

Jason

Jasonasked

Do people selling vehicles put a reserve price on them?

Dandi W
Dandi W

Hi Jason,

No, we do not allow reserves. If a seller wants a reserve, we suggest they use a fixed price site. A genuine auction site puts its items to auction and whoever the highest bidder is, pays the full price plus the buyers premium.

Best regards,
ALLBIDS Team

jec051

jec051asked

Hello my name is Jane I would like to purchase a car online from allbids sight unseen. Having a look at the vehicle is tricky considering I am over 500 km's away. I realise if I did make a purchase I would be taking a huge risk and trying to decide if that risk is worth taking or not. Could anyone provide some advice, assistance or experience in purchasing cars from allbids?

Rob E.ALLBIDS

Hi Jane,

We try to describe the vehicles as best we can so you can feel comfortable in your purchase. However we don't own the vehicles nor are we mechanics so we do our best to provide as much information as we can. You are more than welcome to organize a mechanic to come and inspect the vehicle during our open hours, and please make sure you read through the description thoroughly as not to miss any circuital info. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to give us a call on 02 6239 2262 so we can answer them straight away.

Regards,
Allbids Team

Mumma Jo

Mumma Joasked

Hello my name is Joanne and I would like to sell a car. Could you please let me know the process?
Cheers

Rob E.ALLBIDS

Hi Joanne, selling a vehicle with us is extremely simple. All we need is proof of ownership (registration papers). When you bring the vehicle in our Car Manager will have a word with you to gain further knowledge of the vehicle, service history etc. We will provide a detailed description of the vehicle, take photos and list unreserved online. Once the vehicle has been paid for, we transfer funds to your nominated account. To list a car on our platform the fee is $275, payable upfront. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions on 02 62392262.

Get an answer from our members and ALLBIDS representatives