ALLBIDS

Detailed Descriptions

Goods always clearly described. I especially like it when the faults are mentioned. The picture and words let me know exactly what I am buying and the bidding process is very fair.

Lots of cheap deals

Always knowledgeable and courteous with all dealing's and easy to talk with any time. have been buying from this Auction site for many years and will continue for many more . Very happy doing so.

Good stuff

I have been able to win numerous lots through Allbids covering a wide variety of products over a number of years and I have had nothing but positive experiences. The goods I have managed to acquire have matched the description(s) depicted on the web site and I think those descriptions have been fair and honest. The staff have always been friendly and ready to assist in any way they can. I was impressed with the layout and cleanliness of the Warehouse when I visited today too. All in all I reckon Allbids is pretty awesome and I recommend them highly.

Store LocationFyshwick Warehouse

Happy

Over the last few years we have bought several items from AllBids and have been very happy with all of them.I would highly recommend AllBids for interesting auctions and service with a smile.

Little bargains galore

I am a Return buyer. Really nice friendly helpful staff. I bought a car off them last time. Today The boys managed to cantilever a tv unit into a Holden Commodore sedan - awesome!
Lots of bargains to be had.
Never know what you’re going to find

Store LocationFyshwick

Great little car what a bargain.

Found All bids easy to use very helpful and friendly staff . The whole thing went off without any problems and will certainly use .again. Thanks All bids for great service and a great buy. Deb.

Very Good experience

A friend advised me of the site as there was a sale of goods I was interested in. Registration was easy, bidding was easy and pick up from the warehouse was a breeze, friendly and efficient staff.

Store LocationWiluns Street Fyshwick ACT

The products are always correctly represented

In any auction 'caveat emptor' is essential. AllBids have always supplied fair products to me at very fair prices. Essential anyone buying through auctions do their own due diligence, then make decision on what they are prepared to spend. I have purchased via AllBids a number of times and would highly recommend them, their staff and owners. Excellent people to work with.

Store LocationAllBids Canberra

Awesome business and awesome service

Love this site!! Have bought multiple items over the years with absolutely no issues, including 2 vehicles!!
Extremely easy to use and awesome to deal with! Top class service every time.

Store LocationAllbids Fyshwick ACT

Exactly what we were looking for and as always Allbids delivers!

Allbids is reliable for service and product quality. They always have what we are looking for.. What you bid on is what is delivered. I always seem to find the best bargains on Allbids.

Store LocationCanberra

Awesome product z

Great service great product , been bidding for years on this site never had a bad experience. Always great items on here . The staff are excellent and professional and very helpful . Thanks again

Auction Purchases

Excellent personal service from start to finish. Recently purchased a number of items which were precisely as described. The bidding process is easy to both navigate and monitor so you know exactly where you are in the transaction.

Store Locationfyshwick

Fantastic Service

Product was delivered as per Auction, very happy with result.
Great communication about pickup and staff at pick up counter very friendly, happy and helpful a most pleasing experience from start to finish.

Car purchase

Bought a few things from allbids, this was my first car purchase. From Laura at the office to the lads out back, all very helpful. Highly recommend, excellent service and a pleasure to deal with.

Store LocationFyshwick

Very happy with my purchases

I have found bidding online at Allbids a very satisfying & new experience...I am very happy with my purchases,& will continue to keep watch on their auctions.....also the Staff are efficient & very likeable....

Store Locationthe Fyshwick store

Hoping item has been posted not picked up

I enjoyed my experience with Allbids until I got my email stating I had collected my item today. My item was to be posted out to me and I paid for postage so I am hoping the request for a review stating my item was picked up by me is a genuine error. I do hope someone is reviewing this feed back site and look into this.

Fantastic Auction Site !

It is easy to pay online and then collect from the warehouse - the staff are very helpful and friendly - I have some great bargains from this auction site and hope to get some more!

Store LocationFyshwick ACT

This auction house is a pleasure to deal with even though I live interstate. They are helpful and can always assist. They are vey professional and accommodating. I have never been let down by them

buyer Premuim charges

They charge a hefty fee for each auction. My last one was $15 for a $65 auction. Its way to high considering they do nothing to make these auctions happen.

Store LocationAllbids.com.au
Hi Greg As you know the buyer’s premium is a fixed percentage of the auction price so its clearly stated what that is on each auction. Unlike retailers we don’t have any set prices on the auction amount and that is totally set by you the buyer. So the premium is way for our business to make the necessary margin to pay for the website, the staff, the listings, the logistics, the handling and more (so its not exactly nothing). Its completely in your hands what amount you bid for keeping in mind the premium. There are about 1000 items auctioned unreserved every week so I’m sure you can still fin a bargain. All the best

Aggressive Staff

Inflexible and aggressive staff.
Wanted to charge me $120 per hour if I was late to pick up my item.
When item was then made unavailable for me to pick up during the allocated time then it’s all ok.
I have sent my invoice charging them $120 per hour that I had to wait.
One item then turned up broken.

Store LocationFyshwick
Hi Gavin, We again apologise for the inconvenience caused. As stated on our previous correspondence, the collection was very sadly cancelled due to death of the owner of the model cars you’ve won. Due to the change of circumstances, we brought all the items back to ALLBIDS warehouse at our own expense in order to provide more flexibility for the buyers to collect. We thought that it’d be the best option considering the difficult circumstances. We take pride in the descriptions and the photo quality of the listing, so if you feel that the item isn’t as described or not as photographed, we will be happy for you to return the item and we will provide a full refund to you. Best regards, The ALLBIDS teamI understand in this case you are playing on the death of your customer. If it had not been for the aggressive behaviour of you colleague insisting I pay $120 for each hour you had the item on site I would be more understandable. Maybe you need to take a good hard look at your policies. $120 for each hour someone is late for collection is ridiculous. I wont be back.Hi Gavin, thank you for your feedback. We have reviewed the policy and I believe there is a misunderstanding about the terms. The $120 p/h charge is not a late charge - instead, it is a charge that will incur if ALLBIDS has to collect the items from site and bring them back to ALLBIDS warehouse. This charge is to cover the vehicle cost as well as the staff cost required to collect, pack, bring back and store the items at the ALLBIDS warehouse. This charge is calculated from when the staff leaves the ALLBIDS warehouse until they are back in. Once the items are in the ALLBIDS warehouse, then the standard 72 hours collection terms will apply. However, in this circumstances, we have waived all of these collection terms to provide more flexibility to buyers. We would like to extend our sincere apologies for the behaviour of our colleague. It's certainly not something that we endorse. We appreciate your feedback and we will endeavour to make the terms and conditions of any special instructions clearer to avoid any ambiguity in the future. Best regards, The ALLBIDS team

Do people selling vehicles put a reserve price on them?
Hi Jason, No, we do not allow reserves. If a seller wants a reserve, we suggest they use a fixed price site. A genuine auction site puts its items to auction and whoever the highest bidder is, pays the full price plus the buyers premium. Best regards, ALLBIDS Team

Hello my name is Jane I would like to purchase a car online from allbids sight unseen. Having a look at the vehicle is tricky considering I am over 500 km's away. I realise if I did make a purchase I would be taking a huge risk and trying to decide if that risk is worth taking or not. Could anyone provide some advice, assistance or experience in purchasing cars from allbids? Thank you
Hi Jane, We try to describe the vehicles as best we can so you can feel comfortable in your purchase. However we don't own the vehicles nor are we mechanics so we do our best to provide as much information as we can. You are more than welcome to organize a mechanic to come and inspect the vehicle during our open hours, and please make sure you read through the description thoroughly as not to miss any circuital info. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to give us a call on 02 6239 2262 so we can answer them straight away. Regards, Allbids Team

Hello my name is Joanne and I would like to sell a car. Could you please let me know the process? Cheers
Hi Joanne, selling a vehicle with us is extremely simple. All we need is proof of ownership (registration papers). When you bring the vehicle in our Car Manager will have a word with you to gain further knowledge of the vehicle, service history etc. We will provide a detailed description of the vehicle, take photos and list unreserved online. Once the vehicle has been paid for, we transfer funds to your nominated account. To list a car on our platform the fee is $275, payable upfront. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions on 02 62392262.