LINDA

LINDAConder 2906, ACT

This Tazza is great first I have seen

Item is in great condition and I thought I paid a fair price. It adds a nice addition to my collection. I really the Indiana colour it more interesting than some of the other carnival glass colours.

Dave D

Dave DSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

So professional

There is 4 points I work on when buying from All Bid Auctions, and that is:
Point 1- Type in maximum bid.
Point 2- Pay for goods if successful
Point 3-Contact Pack & Send, re delivery
Point 4- Sit back and wait for items to arrive.
Its that simple, the service they provide is very professional. Its to my pleasure I note that I pay (if successful) the knock down floor price, not to my maximum of my absentee bid. I use Pack&Send for delivery of my purchase . Their discription of the items for sale is true to the goods that is up for auction.
Its a pleasure doing business with All Bid Auction House - very professional, and hassle free.

Hans Ignals

Hans Ignals

Great Service

I’ve been an Allbids customer for over 20 years and found them helpful an great to deal with.
After some persistent bidding over a few days, I eventually got what I wanted at a good price.

Possum

Possum

Great prices

Allbids staff where very professional and accommodating when my items were on hold for longer than was meant to be, without any problem after bi inform them when I was able to collect them, extremely helpful and friendly, well done to everyone I dealt with, and thank you.

Store LocationFish wick

Excellent & Professional Service

Firstly, I really appreciated the help & understanding provided when I was unable to collect the first item due the fire situation.
Secondly, the process of picking up the goods was very efficient & the staff courteous and friendly.
Except for the very smoky drive, it was a most acceptable experience.

Store LocationFyshwick

Consideration of my position with relation to South Coast fires.

Gave me extra time to pick up bought items because of South Coast fires.
Items always accurately and fairly described and of good quality. Quick and efficient service when picking things up.

Store LocationFyshwick

Allbids provides a great professional service

I have had consistently good experiences with allbids. I like being able to inspect the items before committing to bid and have found the staff very helpful when collecting purchases. Highly recommended.

Albert Alyta

Albert AlytaLyneham 2602, ACT

Keep it up ALLBIDS Thank you!

Another great Sale and Exceptional Service, Items are described really
well with the basics specs to the point, counter Service and Pick up are
are very professional, polite, and very fast.

A heartfelt thank you once again for everything!.

Andy C.

Andy C.Dickson 2602, ACT

Simple, accurate, efficient.

The site was easy to use. The auction ran when scheduled. The automated emails were useful and accurate. Payment options were good. The pickup process was simple. The item was exactly as described and photographed.

vpisciot

vpisciotGordon 2906, ACT

Flawless and efficient as always

Accurate product descriptions easy access/parking for pickups and great service. The staff are friendly and getting your successful bid easy. Show the order number on the email receipt or just use your phone number if you registered on the website.

Store LocationFyswick

Chris P.

Chris P.Canberra 2600, ACT

As described, easy to pay and simple to collect.

Bought a bookcase, was easy to go out and inspect before bidding. Won it, went out to pay and collect and it couldn't have been easier. Tookthe car and trailer into their shed, loaded up and headed home.

Store LocationAllbids, Fyshwick, ACT

BF

BFSydney, NSW

Always the same re-sellers winning items

It's quite frustrating if the items you are bidding is always won be one of the resellers, and they always bid on multiple items, which makes it so hard for you to get what you want at a good price. I haven't won a single bid on my 2 years of bidding on this site. I think a lot of people out there have the same feeling.

Keith.

Keith.Holt 2615, ACT

Great Auction site

Two items purchased and payment and collection process was fast smooth and courteous. Would willingly use Allbids again. Why, Oh why, do I have to reach thirty words ? I have other things to do.

tmannin4

tmannin4Canberra 2600, ACT

FRUSTRATED AND RIPPED OFF

Allbids IS ALL GOOD.

Store LocationAllgoods Fyshwick ACT
dfn555

dfn555Holder 2611, ACT

Good business to deal with.

I have bought and sold through Allbids for a long time now, and always found their descriptors honest (including noting faults in items) and their staff excellent to deal with.

December 24th 2019 Update: Another good year with allbids.com.au

The staff at Alllbids continue to excel in all aspects of service. The range and quality of items offered for sale also improves constantly, but remains good value at the same time. The fine arts section has broadened beyond recognition.

Stephen C.

Stephen C.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Another positive All Bids experience

Normally I buy IT related items but today I picked up a coffee table and two chairs that I successfully bid on. The payment was automatic overnight as I am a registered customer so all I had to do today was drive into the warehouse and pick up the items. A very smooth and quick load up and I was off again. I am very happy with the All Bids service.

Store LocationAll Bids Fyshwick Premises

Heather M.

Heather M.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

Love this auction house!

This is now my second buy at allbids and its just fantastic - this time I was able to buy a wonderful aboriginal painting and just love it. Easy to bid and use the website and very professional and friendly staff at the centre. Payment and pick up was easy - factor in the commission but still really good prices here.

Store LocationFyshwick

My favourite shopping experience!

Friendly, professional staff providing excellent, accessible auction house service. There are always interesting items appearing in allbids.com.au which appeal to the collector and conservator in me. Payment and pickup is easy and streamlined.

Buy or Sell - AllBids is fantastic.

As a buyer, the description is always accurate. As long as you take the commission into account when you are bidding, you can pick up some real bargains. As a seller, the service is fantastic - they take care of everything. You don't have to deal with photos, listings, seller inquiries, feedback or anything. Sooooooooo much better than eBay. I have bought and sold lots of stuff with them. Always been a positive experience.

Store LocationAllBids Fyshwick

Jason

Jasonasked

Do people selling vehicles put a reserve price on them?

Dandi W
Dandi W

Hi Jason,

No, we do not allow reserves. If a seller wants a reserve, we suggest they use a fixed price site. A genuine auction site puts its items to auction and whoever the highest bidder is, pays the full price plus the buyers premium.

Best regards,
ALLBIDS Team

jec051

jec051asked

Hello my name is Jane I would like to purchase a car online from allbids sight unseen. Having a look at the vehicle is tricky considering I am over 500 km's away. I realise if I did make a purchase I would be taking a huge risk and trying to decide if that risk is worth taking or not. Could anyone provide some advice, assistance or experience in purchasing cars from allbids?

Rob E.ALLBIDS

Hi Jane,

We try to describe the vehicles as best we can so you can feel comfortable in your purchase. However we don't own the vehicles nor are we mechanics so we do our best to provide as much information as we can. You are more than welcome to organize a mechanic to come and inspect the vehicle during our open hours, and please make sure you read through the description thoroughly as not to miss any circuital info. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to give us a call on 02 6239 2262 so we can answer them straight away.

Regards,
Allbids Team

Mumma Jo

Mumma Joasked

Hello my name is Joanne and I would like to sell a car. Could you please let me know the process?
Cheers

Rob E.ALLBIDS

Hi Joanne, selling a vehicle with us is extremely simple. All we need is proof of ownership (registration papers). When you bring the vehicle in our Car Manager will have a word with you to gain further knowledge of the vehicle, service history etc. We will provide a detailed description of the vehicle, take photos and list unreserved online. Once the vehicle has been paid for, we transfer funds to your nominated account. To list a car on our platform the fee is $275, payable upfront. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions on 02 62392262.

Get an answer from our members and ALLBIDS representatives