Travel Auctions

Travel Auctions

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sandpiper Broadbeach Gold Coast

The view and location is fantastic, just be aware that the units are very old, worn down and not too clean .. but worth it for the price, as we only paid $55 per night and got the extra night free ..we had a great time there.. beautiful spot

Ease of Booking
Trip Completed Yes
Booking Type Accomodation

Changes in operation

I have used this company a lot and have always be happy with them but itappears now the game has changed.I have bid on four auctions lately and did not win any.I was contacted and offered a set price on all the auctions. One of the prices was more expensive for a 10 day stay than what the actual park offers.This park was the only one Ihave seen on the site that was for 7 days instead of ten.I now know why. Be careful when using travel auctions. Check the prices offered by the park before bidding. I was told by one if the parks that they do not make enough money using them.