Travel Auctions

Travel Auctions

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

P. Jackson

P. JacksonFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent Deal!

Bid for holiday units in SA for family ( value $400) and was successful at $235. Represented good value when compared to normal rate for 3 days. Noting was hidden in the ad and sent voucher to my daughter. Dates available are plentiful. Very happy.

Ease of Booking
Trip Completed No
Booking Type Accomodation

Le G

Le GAdelaide

Over TWO YEAR wait for refund

Have been waiting OVER TWO YEARS for Travel Auctions Wayville South Aust: to send a refund. Constantly contacted them (wrote, emailed, phoned) all to no avail. Travel Auctions S.A use to be good many of us used regularly, but after this we all ceased (plus found it cheaper to book direct).

Trip Completed No
Lovetotravel

LovetotravelVictoria

Sandpiper Broadbeach Gold Coast

The view and location is fantastic, just be aware that the units are very old, worn down and not too clean .. but worth it for the price, as we only paid $55 per night and got the extra night free ..we had a great time there.. beautiful spot

Ease of Booking
Trip Completed Yes
Booking Type Accomodation
Macca

MaccaSydney, NSW

Changes in operation

I have used this company a lot and have always be happy with them but itappears now the game has changed.I have bid on four auctions lately and did not win any.I was contacted and offered a set price on all the auctions. One of the prices was more expensive for a 10 day stay than what the actual park offers.This park was the only one Ihave seen on the site that was for 7 days instead of ten.I now know why. Be careful when using travel auctions. Check the prices offered by the park before bidding. I was told by one if the parks that they do not make enough money using them.