Auto Auctions Guildford

Auto Auctions Guildford

See the Best Auction Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Seth was exemplary in care and attention. Great car, fair price, fair trade. Thanks

Rebbeca R.

Rebbeca R.Sydney, NSW

Brilliant service and car!

From beginning to end the service was amazing, I cannot thank Matt enough for his help and for answering all my questions. Really impressed with everything. and the quality of the car for the price! Car was clean inside and out and it was a very quick and simple transaction! thanks again to Matt and the team for helping me with my first car in Aus.

Russell Kelly

Russell KellySydney, NSW

GREAT SERVICE

I thoroughly recommend AUTO AUCTIONS. Darren really looked after the purchase process for me and the whole deal was thoroughly and professionally completed. I am so pleased with the way the deal was conducted I have asked Darren to look for a car for my wife.

Wayne

WayneSydney, NSW

Lifestyle change

After showing interest in a car on Carsales, Auto Auctions contacted explaining their service. I met David on site, he showed me some options. We took a car for a drive, agreed on some mechanical repairs, organized finance and the deal was done. No pressure, informative and honest. Thanks David and the team at Auto Auctions

Ash

AshSydney, NSW

Great Service Overall

I have bought three cars so far from Auto Auctions. My experience has been very different. As long as you understand the process, it should be quite easy to buy and finalise everything. There may be a need to improve processes but it is nothing like what has been described by others. I think people are like to bad mouth more often than they do after receiving good service. Their management is quite empathetic and approachable. I have no hesitation in recommending Auto Auction if you are planning to buy a car. Perhaps approach the management if you experience any issues. They are very quick to resolve.

George

GeorgeTaree

Great Service

Have purchased two cars over 10years.
Selection of near new cars under warranty keeps gettiing better. The place to go ....

Frank O

Frank OSydney

False advertising.

Naz t

Naz tSydney

I think the word fraud explains it best

Unbelievably disgusting they are nothing but a scam and a rought that does everything against the law and now I need to take them to court as they are lying in their email responses and phone conversations all this so they don't pay me what they owe me which is $500. I could not believe what is happening this is other then what they call dummy bidding that they do which means to bid up the poor buyer as much as they can before they sell a patched up car to them!!!

Zorro

ZorroSydney

Incorrect parts used in the car

pass the blue slip on car which is not roadworthy,engine light on,oil leaks,oil light on now have to go to court

RAW