Auto Auctions Guildford

Auto Auctions Guildford

See the Best Auction Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Auto Auctions Guildford? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3

Luci
LuciSydney, NSW

A smooth sale

I was pleasantly suprised with my experience from Shane and the team at Auto Auctions Guildford.
Shane assured me of the process, he went above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable, he made sure I was informed throughout the sale, until the transaction was complete.
If you are looking for an honest, smooth sale then Auto Auctions Guildford is definitely the place to stop, shop or sell.
Luci

Michael
Michael

Many Thanks

Dennis
DennisIllawarra, NSW

Mazda 2

Our experience dealing with Darren at Auto Auctions Guildford was extremely good. We enquired about the Mazda 2 advertised on carsales.com, and were contacted promptly to arrange an inspection.
Darren thoroughly showed us the car and gave us time to make our final decision after a test drive.
The few things we found not quite right were noted and Darren had them fixed before pick up.
All details of the sale were well explained throughout the sale process. We were very impressed with the way Darren handled the whole process.

stephen
stephensydney

Disgusting service

Went to buy a vehicle they had for sale on Carsales. Spoke to Matt told him i have CANCER and i would be coming to look at the car (cash buyer) and asked if i could take it home today 31/03 if i like it ,Matt said yes . I drove all the way here only to be told the car was sold today . Matt had my number to advise me of this but obviously never bothered. Due to my weak immune system i took a risk coming out with covid 19 but i needed a car for hospital visits. Very disappointing service from this well known company. I've purchased a new car from them a few years ago never again .

Find out how Auto Auctions Guildford compares to other Auction Shops

Seth was exemplary in care and attention. Great car, fair price, fair trade. Thanks

Rebbeca R.
Rebbeca R.Sydney, NSW

Brilliant service and car!

From beginning to end the service was amazing, I cannot thank Matt enough for his help and for answering all my questions. Really impressed with everything. and the quality of the car for the price! Car was clean inside and out and it was a very quick and simple transaction! thanks again to Matt and the team for helping me with my first car in Aus.

Russell Kelly
Russell KellySydney, NSW

GREAT SERVICE

I thoroughly recommend AUTO AUCTIONS. Darren really looked after the purchase process for me and the whole deal was thoroughly and professionally completed. I am so pleased with the way the deal was conducted I have asked Darren to look for a car for my wife.

Wayne
WayneSydney, NSW

Lifestyle change

After showing interest in a car on Carsales, Auto Auctions contacted explaining their service. I met David on site, he showed me some options. We took a car for a drive, agreed on some mechanical repairs, organized finance and the deal was done. No pressure, informative and honest. Thanks David and the team at Auto Auctions

Ash
AshSydney, NSW

Great Service Overall

I have bought three cars so far from Auto Auctions. My experience has been very different. As long as you understand the process, it should be quite easy to buy and finalise everything. There may be a need to improve processes but it is nothing like what has been described by others. I think people are like to bad mouth more often than they do after receiving good service. Their management is quite empathetic and approachable. I have no hesitation in recommending Auto Auction if you are planning to buy a car. Perhaps approach the management if you experience any issues. They are very quick to resolve.

George
GeorgeTaree

Great Service

Have purchased two cars over 10years.
Selection of near new cars under warranty keeps gettiing better. The place to go ....

Frank O
Frank OSydney

False advertising.

Naz t
Naz tSydney

I think the word fraud explains it best

Unbelievably disgusting they are nothing but a scam and a rought that does everything against the law and now I need to take them to court as they are lying in their email responses and phone conversations all this so they don't pay me what they owe me which is $500. I could not believe what is happening this is other then what they call dummy bidding that they do which means to bid up the poor buyer as much as they can before they sell a patched up car to them!!!

Zorro
ZorroSydney

Incorrect parts used in the car

pass the blue slip on car which is not roadworthy,engine light on,oil leaks,oil light on now have to go to court

RAW