Auto Auctions Guildford

Auto Auctions Guildford

Great Service Overall

I have bought three cars so far from Auto Auctions. My experience has been very different. As long as you understand the process, it should be quite easy to buy and finalise everything. There may be a need to improve processes but it is nothing like what has been described by others. I think people are like to bad mouth more often than they do after receiving good service. Their management is quite empathetic and approachable. I have no hesitation in recommending Auto Auction if you are planning to buy a car. Perhaps approach the management if you experience any issues. They are very quick to resolve.

Great Service

Have purchased two cars over 10years.
Selection of near new cars under warranty keeps gettiing better. The place to go ....

False advertising.

My experience:

Me: 'Hello, do you still have the 2008 black Mercedes ML?'
Auto Auction: 'Yes we do'
Me 'Good, does it have rego? cause I need a car today, so I would like to drive it immediately'
Auto Auction: 'No problem, it has 7 months of rego'
Me: 'Good I'll get a taxi and be right over'

As I got there 2 hours later, the car was allegedly sold 'to a Chinese lady who made a down payment'. The car itself was nowhere to be seen and they could not tell me where it was...

Not one of the salesmen even tried to apologize for wasting my entire afternoon. All they did try to sell me a different car.

Now. 2 weeks later the same car is still being advertised. One does get the impression that this ad is merely there to lure customers...

I would strongly advise anybody to stay away from this business.

I think the word fraud explains it best

Unbelievably disgusting they are nothing but a scam and a rought that does everything against the law and now I need to take them to court as they are lying in their email responses and phone conversations all this so they don't pay me what they owe me which is $500. I could not believe what is happening this is other then what they call dummy bidding that they do which means to bid up the poor buyer as much as they can before they sell a patched up car to them!!!

Incorrect parts used in the car

I bought a BMW X3. It took them two weeks to do the green slip safety check. Then 1 day after I took delivery the electrics malfunctioned and it took them nearly 4 weeks to fix the problem. After re-taking delivery I took the car to my mechanic for a service and he said it hadn't been properly serviced. The incorrect brake pads were installed, the air filter was falling apart, the engine had an oil leak due to a clogged turbo pipe causing oil to blow out onto a belt which needed replacing, the wiper blades needed replacing, the brake fluid needed replacing, the coolant needed replacing, the number plate light was faulty. I have known my mechanic for about 15 years so I know that what he said is correct.
But seriously, how could Auto Auctions issue a roadworthy certificate on this car?

pass the blue slip on car which is not roadworthy,engine light on,oil leaks,oil light on now have to go to court

Ongoing Problems With The Car Purchased

We bought a used 2007 Honda luxury odyssey two weeks ago with 190 kilometres from Auto Auctions Guildford. It looked smooth and the engine sounded ok. However, when we picked up the car and drove home, within 10 minutes driving, the malfunction engine light was on. Then, we brought to our mechanic for inspection and left it overnight. Changed solenoid valve. Picking it up and driving home, AGAIN, the malfunction engine light was ON again. Now, we need to return to our mechanic. I have emailed to salesman who sold this car to us the very next day about this issue yet no reply so far. I have spent $$$ for repair and lots of headaches. Don't purchase your car from this dealership without checking it thoroughly. Or even better, don't buy AT ALL from them.