Verifiedfirststateauctions.com

4.5

Leo
LeoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Website

Couldn't see any bid transparency for their auctions leaving me to wonder if it's a real auction given how suspiciously high the current bid was for each item. However after visiting their website their bloody annoying ads come up on every Youtube video I go to watch. The ad drives me insane will never visit their website again!
First State Auctions   DM
Farah
Farah

Amazing service

Couldn’t recommend First State Auctions team enough. Louise in particular was incredibly helpful and efficient. We are delighted with our purchase. Show reply
Anne
Anne

Very professional and efficient

The auction process was very efficient and the after purchase delivery and assistance was excellent. Show details ·  1
Sue
Sue

Stunning Stones

I love the opportunity to browse the beautiful items offered by First State Auctions.
A huge array of gorgeous items - jewellery, handbags, diamonds - we are spoilt for choice!
Excellent standards and professional assistance are always available, thank you for your guidance & help. Show details ·  1
Anna C
Anna CSydney, NSW

Another brilliant experience with First State

Went to their head office again yesterday as I had helped a friend purchase some rather beautiful diamond earrings. This time we dealt with Lily who was an absolute delight! My friend was in raptures with her purchase! Another great experience dealing with wonderful and true professionals. Show reply
Shirley
ShirleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

My diamond is stunning

Purchasing anything on line is rather scary, made even worse when it is an expensive item, however Louise Herbert confidently described the diamond in detail for me. I was very sceptical about the description of fluorescent and I had even decided not to purchase it, until I spoke to Louise a few times about my concerns and she explained them brilliantly to a novice who had unfortunately listened to other wrong descriptions. When it arrived it was exactly how she had explained it to me and even more!. I would not hesitate to purchase an item from Louise again. Thank you once again Louise for your patience with me.
Shirley Show details ·  1
Anthony L.
Anthony L.Sydney, NSW

Great experience with Louise from First State Auctions

I purchased my first ever piece of jewellery from Louise at First State Auctions today. Throughout the process leading up to the purchase, Louise was very prompt with her communications. On the day of the purchase, she was very supportive and made for a smooth purchase. Would highly recommend. Show reply
MARY
MARYSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Amazing service

I purchased a ring and a bracelet from First State Auction - the quality is amazing and Louise was always available to answer my questions about the product. The experience was seamless - I would recommend First State Auction. Show reply
Belinda P.
Belinda P.Sydney, NSW

Stunning tennis bracelet

I bought a stunning tennis bracelet. Louise, who I dealt with was amazing and it was easy to buy from First Estate. I feel the price was very reasonable. Show reply
Vicki
Vicki

Helpful and very Responsive service

Lily and Louise were very helpful in both describing and assisting in our selection of a pair of diamond stud earrings for a 21st birthday gift. I would strongly recommend Louise' professional and most helpful assistance. Show details ·  1
Valentina
Valentina

First Auction Has a experience service

Celine has the highest level of service I have encountered to sell in first Auction in Sydney. Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Suze
SuzeSydney, NSW

Happy customer

My recent experience purchasing a bracelet at First State Auctions was pleasant and hassle free. Louise was very generous with her time and happily accommodated my requests to view items prior to auction. I have no hesitation in recommending this company if you are seeking high quality jewellery. Show details ·  1
Komal Pandya
Komal PandyaNarrabundah 2604, ACT4 posts

Perfection at its best!

I started looking out for Diamond Bracelet in the market and that's how I found First state Auctions. I was reluctant but was satisfied with information on website. Then I started looking at collections - oh my god! absolutely stunning- each and every piece of jewelry or luxurious items are meticulously screened - I can say this with certification provided and photos justify a due diligence was taken before they were listed...
However - with reluctance - when I eventually bought the product - it was prettiest piece of jewelry ever...100 out of 10 and customer service is 10/10. Louise Herbert - you are a rock star.
I am grateful and thankful for an awesome service and even more awesome Bracelet. Show reply
Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Treasures to be found!

The customer service staff I have interacted with being Louise and Joyce have been absolutely fantastic and have gone out of their way to assist me. The company is professional, and the estimated quoted values are accurate. I have bid and won on a number of occasions and couldn't be happier with my purchases that matched the images presented online perfectly. Show details ·  1
Emily Jane P.
Emily Jane P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Absolute professionals

Had my order shipped the day after confirmation of payment. Everyone was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Super happy with my purchases and everything was better than expected. Highly recommend! Can’t wait for my next purchase. Show details ·  1