First State Auctions

See the Best Auction Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by First State Auctions

3.8
Tom
TomSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service And Advice

I had the pleasure of dealing with Louise who was able to find a solution re a diamond I was looking to source in a short space of time. The whole process was seamless and I could not recommend Louise enough. Will most certainly be a repeat customer!

Grant R.
Grant R.Sydney, NSW

First State - First Rate!

A pleasure to deal with a Louise who is a true customer service professional. From the online process, interactions and delivery, Louise was such a delight to deal with and couldn't be happier with First State Auctions.

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Customer Service

Absolutely grateful for the time and effort that Louise put into our transaction, her product knowledge is outstanding. Highly recommend.

Canadian Buyer - First Auction Participation

Found this Auction House through internet surfing. Detail of the item I purchased was spot on. Enquires to customer service went through right away. No phone tag and multiple calls trying to reach them. Every step of the process was smooth and confidential, from registering, shipping and receiving. I would highly recommend this Auction House, and use them again.
Canuck Buyer

Kez
KezSydney, NSW

Brilliant!

I have now purchased four items through First State and I have been extremely impressed with the online auction process, the prices, the delivery but most of all the customer service. If have had any questions or queries about any item then they are always there to assist. I big thanks to Louise who has assisted me each time. Highly recommend.

Raine G.
Raine G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rip Off and Rigged.

U bid u win and u think u got a bargain, wrong,they don't sell it.I the don't get a certain amount it always remained unsold no matter if you are the winning bid.Also they watch carefully and bid items up to see if u keep bidding.

FSA supportFirst State Auctions

They couldn’t do enough to help!

I have purchased two items at auction and both times the description and product have been top quality, just perfect for the occasion. The aftercare was also fantastic, needed a quick dispatch, as the purchase was for a gift and as my title says, they couldn’t do anything more to be more accomodating, delivered quickly at no extra cost! Honestly 5*

FSA supportFirst State Auctions

Staff are very helpful and with good product range to choose from

Photos are good representative of the products, not really need to go into the office to review products, and fairly reasonable price

Richard
RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good to deal with

Myself and Wife have dealt with First State for many years have found them to be very helpful with all our purchases .We have used First State for personal items and gifts

FSA supportFirst State Auctions

Hi Richard, Thank you for being a loyal customer of First State Auctions. We're really pleased to receive your positive feedback and hope to see you and your wife again in future auctions!

tonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware what you see advertise is not necessary what you expect

I purchased a Ruby an Gold Bracelet for $1250.00. as a 45yr Anniversary gift for my wife. The image showed on the website in no way indicated that the bracelet was so tiny, had it been showed on someone wrist we would not have purchased it, but then again nor i suspect would anyone else. needless to say we are both distressed as this was a large purchase for us and it was meant to special. i doubt my wife will ever wear it.
the auction site clearly knew what they were doing and they should be ashamed of themselves.

FSA supportFirst State Auctions

Hi Tony, We are sorry to have received your feedback regarding your Anniversary gift for your wife. Our Customer Service Team will make contact with you shortly to try and assist you with your purchase.

Rosalyn
RosalynSydney, NSW

Extremely Happy Customer

I have purchased several beautiful pieces of jewellery over the last 5 years and I'm extremely happy with all of them. I have recommended First State to many friends who are also very happy. Louise is so helpful, honest and enthusiastic and has certainly been a great help with each purchase. Thank you!

Other Auction Shops

Excellent Service and very happy with my purchase

Louise looked after me from the online auction through to an after delivery check to see if I was happy.

Find out how First State Auctions compares to other Auction Shops

Outstanding pre and post purchase from staff

I was so impressed with the service provided with staff. I was initially cautious about purchasing via auction on line but I could not fault the process of First State Auction group
Highly recommended. Louise in particular provide first class service.

Happy Client
Happy ClientSydney, NSW

Great service and quality items

I have bought numerous items including a luxury watch and diamond jewellery through online FSA auctions and have been pleased with every purchase. The service is great and the quality of the goods is exactly as represented. Louise has been very helpful and I have no hesitation in recommending her and FSA.

eden
edenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

awaiting rectification

Awaiting rectification of an expensive faulty watch - I bought a watch with issues and they are taking it back for review. .