Verifiedpickles.com.au
3.5

1,095 reviews · Statistics

65% · 708375 · 34%
Return Claim MadeYes (39) · No (624)
See the Best Auction Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,095 reviews
Mark W
Mark W

Hassle free and good communication

Excellent experience with Pickles fixed price dept, Tony was very helpful and explained the pros and cons of buying fixed price or auction.After sale service was good,I'd use them again. Show details ·  1
christopher john h.
christopher john h.2 posts

Good experience

very helpful in all aspects of going to auction understanding what’s happens and very helpful with the outcome Show details ·  1
Grant
GrantVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Duncan
DuncanWASouth West, WA

Awesome

Was quite easy to set up and use and was fun to participate Show details ·  1
Anil
AnilNSWSydney, NSW

Car sold with dead battery and engine light sign ON

I bought a Mercedes Benz B200 from Pickles Auction last week. The car wouldn't start at the time of delivery. They jump started it and asked us to replace the battery. The engine light was also ON - these problems were never mentioned in the condition report. It was very hard to find the right battery and I had to spend over $500 to replace the battery. Terrible and frightening experience.
Good thing was that after replacing the battery their mechanic was able to reset & got rid of Engine light. Show details
Pickles Auctions   DM
Shane
Shane

New car reviews

Was so nervous about spending so much money on car that I had never seen,but received our range rover and are so happy the car was all quality and our experience was wondering I'll forever remember it. Show details ·  1
Bekk
Bekk

So helpful and amazing

I had so much help all through the process, they made it easy from purchasing to picking up the item. They were next level. Thank you Show details ·  1
Ray
Ray2 posts

Can’t live without it

From start to finish buying was a breeze great communication any questions were answered they were very professional
Wouldn’t hesitate in purchasing again Show details ·  1
Tony
Tony

Easy Dealings

Dealing with Pickles Rocky was a breeze, the team were only to happy to help over the phone, also when we visited site there was no problem getting to view the unit & get information. Show details ·  1
Nathan D.
Nathan D.QLDCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Service

From bidding, purchasing and getting items. Pickles was easy to use, gave me all the information needed and made the whole process easy. I will be using pickles for future purchases Show details ·  1
Mureed A.
Mureed A.77 posts

Marie
Marie

Good communication

Being new in the industry made me anxious but the lady, I spoke to, helped me a lot. Show reply
Trev B
Trev BQLDCentral Queensland, QLD

Best Service Ever

As a newcomer to Pickles Auctions everyone I made contact with were very helpful and understanding whether it was office in Melbourne or staff in Brisbane including the fellow who brought me the vehicle and passed me through the gat security Show reply
brendan
brendanVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Pickles fixed price

Very efficient and straightforward experience
Staff at sunshine site were excellent. Show details ·  1
Tara
TaraMelbourne2 posts

Easy to use and pics are true to life! Highly recommend!

To be honest, I was terrified to bid on a car as it was a new experience for me BUT Pickles couldn't have made it easier, it was easy to bid as their website is not only obvious for first timers but was simple but effective and the rest of the process of collecting the car was seamless and professional. I highly recommend Pickles as the number 1 go to for Car Auctions. Basically what you see is what you get! Thanks Pickles Show details ·  1

Barbara F.
Barbara F.

is the condition report reliable

robsterlo
robsterlo

No you cannot rely on condition report you need to get vehicle examined by your own people

Pickles Auctions   DM
Len
Len

Good afternoon I bought vespa scooter Repairable wright-off $1088 from Pickles auction in Melbourne. After repair I call for make inspection they say I can't its statutory write-off Than I contact Pickles Auction, after two month we agree they pay together $2788 including for transport to Adelaide, parts, Paint. Not for labor approximately 25h+ $250 and other cost .Problem is we not agree they want scooter first than after 2 weeks to 1 month Pickles pay. I ask tham if they pay Bank check on pickup time they refuse. What is your suggestion can I drop to Adelaide Pckles and receive Bank Check on time delivery or seek lawyer or ombudsmen. Thank you. Regards Len

Pete
Pete

Len as far as I know if it’s a statuary write off it cannot be registered in South Australia.
I suggest contacting the SA vehicle Registration department for more details

Ken D.
Ken D.
Mahinda
Mahinda

I recently bought a Hyundai santafe by bidding online from pickle Canberra. I checked the condition report and no issues mentioned. But after the purchase i found out an oil leak from engine and the mechanic said that it is from turbo and costing about $2000 to fix it. how can i get a solution for this from pickle.

regards