Verifiedpickles.com.au

1,143 reviews
Patricie H.
Patricie H.

Impeccable customer service by Dillon Spillane

Impressive customer service by Dillon Spillane in the Brisbane Auctions online office. He definitely went above and beyond in selling our items on Auction online site. Dillon was prompt, explained all the fees to us and came out to do photos as well. If you are wanting to sell large or small items, machinery, buildings, cars this is definitely the one stop shop to get it done. Thank you for all of your hard work Dillon. From the girls Patricie & Jodi Show reply
Jarrod.
Jarrod.

Quick, Easy, and True

Easy to communicate with all involved at Pickles Auctions. Information on condition report was exactly how it was stated. Overall it was a plesent experience.
Cheers again Pickles. Show details ·  1
Mark Kovacic
Mark Kovacic

Excellent Customer Service

Fantastic customer service provided by Alex who went beyond all expectations making the pick up of car a smooth stress free process.
I purchased the car from Pickles in Sunshine for my youngest son and organized my eldest son in Melbourne to pick up the car and drive it back to South Australia.
Alex was exceptional in organizing the pick up of the car and his communication throughout reassured me that everything would be ok.
Thanks again Alex. Show details ·  1
JJohn
JJohn

Easy process, no salesman involved

Bought my second car through them on fixed rice. Best price on the market. Hand my previous car for 4 years. Show details ·  1
Miles
Miles

Good experience to buy a car

Bought second car from pickles. Unlike others you can see detail condition report for each cars and all concerns/defects can be seen in it and it's objective. Also for government auction and fix price cars usually it's well maintained and with very good quality/low kilometers and good price. The important thing is you need to have the inspection to see the car by yourself and evaluate by yourself if those mentioned in condition report is important for you. Overall if you want to buy a quality car with good price and want peace of mind pickles is a good choice. Show details ·  1
casandan.ct
casandan.ctHobart, TAS

Impeccable service

Service was fantastic, got my invoice cleared by the next day of payment online and the car released that same day quickest auction site I’ve used. Show reply
Karen M.
Karen M.3 posts

Good experience

I have bought several cars through Pickles salvage auctions, I find their website easy to navigate and the buying process is simple. Fees are there in black and white so you know exactly what you will be charged. My only criticism is that the invoice has the wrong pick-up address, the invoice has the office address and not the salvage yard address. My last pick-up truck driver wasn't very happy about that. If they had the right pic-up address on the invoice I would have given 5 stars :) Show details ·  1
Nicole S.
Nicole S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Extremely Happy Bidder

I got a brand new 2 seated velvet couch for a bargain price of $69 (buyers premium included).
The couch was in perfect condition better then I was expecting from the photos.
I unfortunately wasn't able to pick it up on the allocated pick up dates due to falling ill so sent and email and they were very accommodating and happy to let me pick up 4-5 days late.
I always get a great deal when I bid with pickles. Show details ·  1
Jon of Coopers Plains
Jon of Coopers PlainsSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Subaru Forester purchase

I bid for the Subaru Forester from Hobart online as I live interstate and found it straight forward and picked the vehicle up 6 days later.
Staff were very helpful in getting the car ready for pick up on closing time Show details ·  1
Phillip Heard
Phillip HeardHobart, TAS2 posts

Happy customer

I can honestly say that my recent expierence with purchasesing on line, then collecting my vehicle with Pickles Hobart, Tas was a pleasure. A great job team Hobart. This has been the 4th purchase of a vehicle from Pickles HBT. & my best expierence of them all. Efficeint & friendly. Show details ·  1
KKG
KKGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First car

I never bought car from different state, pickle team help me and guide me, how I can get car from ACT to SA. Overall excellent experience. I whould highly recommend the Pickle Auction for genuine car seller. Show details ·  1
Steffie
SteffieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW29 posts

Easy process and peace of mind

This is the third car we have purchased from Pickles - one at auction and two at fixed price.
The process is just so easy! I was lucky enough to get a car that still had 2.5 years of new car warranty, so have absolute peace of mind about my purchase, for a fraction of the price at a normal used car yard. Show details ·  1
James B.
James B.Launceston, TAS2 posts

Excessive fees

What a rort the Pickles fees are. Expensive buyers premiums, then admin fees on top of that, then to cap it off an 'online buyers fee' - now that's just a profiteering tax in my opinion. Two weeks ago you replied to an earlier comment of someone else defending "transitioning to a digitally led business" removing the ability for people to inspect cars etc. How is it, in these times, you can justify charging an 'online bidding fee?'
I've instead purchased my vehicle through Manheim. I paid a single outright fee of $295 - no online bidding fee. The equivalent vehicle/purchase price with Pickles would have seen me pay $666 in fees. Show details
Pickles Auctions   DM

Thank you for your feedback James. I have sent you a private message to confirm a few details so your feedback can be passed onto the relevant team for review.

Silverio T.
Silverio T.

Great people

Excellent service great people so helpful thank you so much always keep the same service guys appreciate god bless thank you Show details ·  1
Andrew
AndrewHunter Region, NSW

Great, no concerns

Always great to deal with when buying salvage cars never had an issue and if I have, it is quickly being resolved would recommend buying from pickles Show details ·  1

Barbara F.
Barbara F.

is the condition report reliable

robsterlo
robsterlo

No you cannot rely on condition report you need to get vehicle examined by your own people

Pickles Auctions   DM
Len
Len

Good afternoon I bought vespa scooter Repairable wright-off $1088 from Pickles auction in Melbourne. After repair I call for make inspection they say I can't its statutory write-off Than I contact Pickles Auction, after two month we agree they pay together $2788 including for transport to Adelaide, parts, Paint. Not for labor approximately 25h+ $250 and other cost .Problem is we not agree they want scooter first than after 2 weeks to 1 month Pickles pay. I ask tham if they pay Bank check on pickup time they refuse. What is your suggestion can I drop to Adelaide Pckles and receive Bank Check on time delivery or seek lawyer or ombudsmen. Thank you. Regards Len

Pete
Pete

Len as far as I know if it’s a statuary write off it cannot be registered in South Australia.
I suggest contacting the SA vehicle Registration department for more details

Ken D.
Ken D.
Mahinda
Mahinda

I recently bought a Hyundai santafe by bidding online from pickle Canberra. I checked the condition report and no issues mentioned. But after the purchase i found out an oil leak from engine and the mechanic said that it is from turbo and costing about $2000 to fix it. how can i get a solution for this from pickle.

regards