Gurpreet Singh

Gurpreet SinghVictoria

Not Recommended

Arjun

ArjunTasmania

Very bad customer service &misleading information

I bought car 2 week ago in online
in the condition report car in good working order &no machinical issues.we pay the car & took home .very next day car dash bord show gear box issues.i took the car to pickels branch & explain the problems .but they said the problem in the car key not in the gear box.& said if its show on the dash bord again let us know.i said ok .next weekend i got same problem & i showed the dash bord as well they said we can't help you talk to our complaints department i said i wana talk to the manger.they said talk to the complaints department .very poor customer service & misleading information
Regards
Arjun

Anu E.Gungahlin 2914, ACT

Not recommended - not worth the money

Too many unnecessary fee which adds up and cant even view the cars. buyers beware. Damage Report is misleading and did not mention the cracked windscreens. Currently in the process of complaining.

Anu E.

Thanks mate, have not got anywhere. Seems like a common issue reading the other reviews. I have raised a ACCC inquiry.

Stefan L.

Stefan L.

Below Average Service

Too many unnecessary fees from this company. They also try to sell you an aftermarket warranty which isn’t worth the paper it’s written on. I was lucky to find an ex-gov car for a good price.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

VW Passat

I won the auction last Wednesday for a 2010 Passat rego bwi06v.
The condition report was misleading and I kicked up a stink as a result I got most of my money back. The mechanic I used told me to take it back.
Its listed again for sale.

Markus

MarkusAU

Pickles withhold information to get a better price.

Pickles have e-auctions, where you are not allowed to see the vehicle. Their photos are poor so things like cracked windows can't be seen and they do not answer email questions about the vehicles. Clearly happy to rip people off. Buyer beware.

Lewis

LewisPerth, WA

Cannot believe how easy it was

Sold my car via the DIYInspect App. Actually cannot believe how easy it was, uploaded the details of my vehicle, got a reasonable offer back, sent paperwork and dropped the car off. I was literally stood at Pickles reception in disbelief asking the lady at the desk surely there must be something else I have to do, because I was expecting to be haggled with or talked down or ripped off somehow but no, it's literally that simple, absolute delight to deal with and the staff at the desk were lovely.

Zero complaints, this is the way to sell your car in my opinion, beats dealing with the weekend warriors and time wasters.

Fabio Granados

Fabio GranadosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Someone is stripping the salvage cars before delivering from Salisbury

Auction photos with the car full of diesel and no diesel on delivery, no jack but left the securing knot lying there, no spare as expected, suggestion take the pictures after emptying the diesel don't be so obvious.

Second hand cars

Don't buy second hand expensive cars which have zero warranty. Because people can't sell elsewhere and gives auction to sell. I paid 18k for GTR n few days later gear box problem. Email pickles but their said sorry can't help u.
Course you can't test drive.
Think before you buy ..otherwise you pick crap.

Find out how Pickles Auctions compares to other Online Shops

Excellent service from start to finish.

It being my first purchase at auction every person I dealt with couldn't have been more helpful, from the first phone call to the end of the auction. Particularly the young lady at the reception and the security guard who went out of his way to show me what to do.
Thanks a lot guys!

Pickles CxPickles Auctions

Disgraceful conduct, will never use them again

Was bidding on a few ex military equipment lots on an online auction, and Pickles closed/ sold all auction lots prior to the advertised auction end time. I tried to contact the auction rep. via mobile, no reply. Sent an email the following day to Pickles customer service, and also no response. I'll be steering clear in future.

Dan

The auction was the Townsville ex military auction, 19th Feb. I messaged Trent on the night asking what was happening, as well as sending 2 emails to Pickles service desk.

Dan

Any update Pickles Cx or have you gone silent too?

Steven

StevenCentral Queensland, QLD

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Dead battery

GarySydney Surrounds, NSW

robbed of a $1000 from pickles, unfair and inaccurate business practises

Unprofessional Outfit from Top to bottom

Cheap infrastructure - expensive fees and really poor service, this organisation is marketed as being one of the largest in the automotive sales industry, but they simply don’t perform. It’s all hype and no delivery.

Amit G.

Amit G.Canberra 2600, ACT

Unprofessional and false condition report

Muslim

MuslimAustralian Capital Territory

Avoid Like a Plague

HAW

HAWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Inaccuracte vehicle condition reports and shocking customer service!

Inaccurate condition reports. Do not purchase without seeing the car for yourself!
Basically I was told over the phone that I lacked 'common sense'.
"Bullseye Chip" with "comment only"
turns out to be multiple windscreen chips and am told it is unroadworthy - meaning it would require rectification - there's a rectification guide that was not used!
Additional chip is on drivers side making it unroadworthy. condition report identifies only the one on passenger side.
Spoke to [name removed], offered no compensation or couldn't even apologize. Didn't have the condition report/information in front of him and was rude in his tone of voice. Very poor customer service considering $19k had been spent.

Online bidding

Pickles Auction has the worst online bidding system i ever seen.
After spending hours viewing their cars. I trusted them saying that their online bidding would be the same as if was to their auction physical location.

After 5 minutes of auction their system went down and even worse. Pickles didn't stopped the auction. They carried that on with only those that were on their site. A total disrespect towards those clients who trusted their words.

Lois

LoisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never purchase a car from here!!!!