Verifiedpickles.com.au

1,123 reviews
Masoud Kazami
Masoud KazamiSydney, NSW

TABLE WITH NO LEGS

Bought a Student Table from them. Table came with no legs. Description selling item clearly says Table and not table top. Why would I buy a table for $367 with no legs. Doesn’t make sense. Customer service was horrible because it took 10 days for them to get back to me even after 4-5 calls. They email me with their T&Cs which did not even apply to the item I bought. The T&C were for damaged Motor Vehicles. Never buying from them again. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Show details
Pickles Auctions   DM

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are so sorry to hear about this experience, your feedback has been shared with the relevant teams.

Bruce B
Bruce BSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Positive dealings with Pickles auction staff

I was a first time auction bidder and I had some issues understanding parts of the process, however every pickles employee I either talked to in person or on the phone was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, not one of them treated me like an idiot because I was new at auctions. Every dealing I had with Pickles was extremely positive and totally helpful. It was gratifying to have a great experience. Show 2 replies
Geoffrey o.
Geoffrey o.

My history has been mostly of machinery purchases over the past years

I have been very satisfied with my dealings at Pickles when attending the Altona outlet and other sale sites. Show details ·  1
Russ
Russ

Easy to use, prompt and clear communications

online auction - very easy to register and bid. Prompt communication when bid was won, clear directions and easy pickup. Show details ·  1
Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great staff

Very easy to get what you want. the staff are extremally helpful and happy to put you in the right direction. Show details ·  1
Brian T
Brian T

Buying a vehicle at Pickles Live Auctions

Live Auctions where everything is online including payment!

You can select the vehicle State etc. and view photos and condition etc..

If you’re interested in bidding on a vehicle be notified when it is coming up for auction register, provide your details and view the sale or bid live or even put in your maximum bid then bidding is automatic until the sale is made or your limit is reached!

There is an online $1,000 deposit on the fall of the hammer. Finalise your payment and pick your car that week or have it delivered for an additional fee.

There are processing fees but GST is included in the sale price so there are no other surprises! Everything is explained prior the Auction or viewed online - too easy ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Show details ·  1

Daniel Sanders
Daniel SandersNortheast, VIC

impeccable service in all dealings

Great people to deal with, it has been a godsend to me since breaking my back in 2019 and unable to work anymore. I have always bought and sold as a minor part of my business. DDay-Daniel. But being incapacitated I was forced to sell off my assets, Utilising a percentage of my finances I have bought and sold making small margins but turning over as I can resell at under all other known markets. I have only been disappointed several times due to items being sold in other auctions and occasionally items on pallets not listed not being on the lot when due to pick up. I happily purchase for others and am continually recommending the site to others for all of their products and generally helpful service in all areas of the experience with them. Show details ·  1
Jeff T.
Jeff T.

Fantastic

Very accurate description of car fast and easy transfer staff at Sunshine front desk delightful Show details ·  1
Chris A.
Chris A.2 posts

Absalute crap to deal with

Got told wrong info and biggest stuff around will never buy from them again Show details
Pickles Auctions   DM

Hi Chris, We are sorry to hear about your experience. If you would like to email us at cx@pickles.com.au i will look further into this for you.

Shane S.
Shane S.Murray Region, NSW

Pickles Military Auction team Thurgoona 10/10

Pickles Military Auctions team in Thurgoona were fantastic to deal with. Fast to reply to emails and were more than happy to accomodate for my needs with the pickup of the auction item I had won. Wouldnt hesitate to deal with again AAA++++ Show details ·  1
Peter
Peter

Good customer service and none of the [Content Removed] you don’t want or need

The online auction was easy to bid and know how much the item would be if I was the winning bid. The pickup process was quick and easy. Pickles staff were all professional yet friendly & were as quick to get me and others through the process of picking up our goods as was possible, I was pleasantly surprised by it all. I have made bids in a couple of auctiona since and will continue doing so on whatever future auctions where I want to bid on any items. Show details ·  1
dean account ACC254597Metropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

dean account ACC254597

The person who quoted me 16.5% (Gavin) admitted the mistake and very kindly refunded me the difference. At least there was one good experience with Pickles.

K cook
K cookSydney, NSW

Pickles trailer purchase

Trailer better than the description
Staff were helpful on pickup Show details ·  1
Todd
Todd2 posts

A beaut auction car

Pickles Auctions have a great, easy to use website, that even a techno-phobe like me can navigate thru. Their live auctions weren't as daunting as I thought they might be, and I purchased a great 2019 Hyundai i30, at a very reasonable price. A special mention to the receptionist ladies at the Sunshine Nth, Melbourne Depot. So helpful and cheerful. Thank you. Todd Show details ·  2
Patrick C.
Patrick C.Litchfield, NT

A Great Mob

Hi,
I buy a lot of Auction Lots from Pickles, and i have never had issue's with the online Auctions, or the Live Auctions.
Payments have always been easy through online, and safe.
Any Problems I have ever had, which are few, Have been sorted out very quickly!
The Staff have always been very helpful, and Patient.
Darwin, Alice Springs and South Au, Very Many Thanks. (:
Highly Recommended++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Show details ·  1

Barbara F.
Barbara F.

is the condition report reliable

robsterlo
robsterlo

No you cannot rely on condition report you need to get vehicle examined by your own people

Len
Len

Good afternoon I bought vespa scooter Repairable wright-off $1088 from Pickles auction in Melbourne. After repair I call for make inspection they say I can't its statutory write-off Than I contact Pickles Auction, after two month we agree they pay together $2788 including for transport to Adelaide, parts, Paint. Not for labor approximately 25h+ $250 and other cost .Problem is we not agree they want scooter first than after 2 weeks to 1 month Pickles pay. I ask tham if they pay Bank check on pickup time they refuse. What is your suggestion can I drop to Adelaide Pckles and receive Bank Check on time delivery or seek lawyer or ombudsmen. Thank you. Regards Len

Pete
Pete

Len as far as I know if it’s a statuary write off it cannot be registered in South Australia.
I suggest contacting the SA vehicle Registration department for more details

Ken D.
Ken D.
Mahinda
Mahinda

I recently bought a Hyundai santafe by bidding online from pickle Canberra. I checked the condition report and no issues mentioned. But after the purchase i found out an oil leak from engine and the mechanic said that it is from turbo and costing about $2000 to fix it. how can i get a solution for this from pickle.

regards