Allianz Home Insurance

2.0

Garry

GarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

poor insurance

Everyone please....check before you guys do Insuranca with Allianz very poor Insuranca claim service and also customer service is very poor if any one going to use this insurance please check first

Coverage TypeContents Only and Home & Contents

diamondaze

diamondazeMid North Coast, NSW

Great product

Easy to arrange/renew
Calls are answered quickly
PDSs are easy to understand
Tailor your own cover
Clear explanations of coverage
Easy claims.
Very competitive pricing.

I've had 2 home claims now. One for a burglary and one for hail damage which resulted in a new roof. In both cases the claims were handled professionally, quickly and with minimum fuss. We have ALL our insurance with Allianz for this reason.

Type of ClaimStorm and Rainwater and Vandalism/Malicious Damage
Paul Czarnocki

Paul CzarnockiOlinda

Good insurer

Been with Allianz for about 5 years. Their policy have very good conditions for Home & Contents insurance. Premium price is very reasonable nad competitive. Personnel is attentive to customer's needs and communication with them is easy and I get an answer in very short time span. Generally I'm a happy customer, more happy because I had no need to test their policy with the real accident event as yet.

Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Allianz Home Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cost effective

Excellent price and covers everything I want. Price was very competitive when compared to all the other companies I checked out. Originally set it up via the internet and now receive notification when payment due.

Coverage TypeContents Only
Bernice

BerniceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with our cover

Policy good value for premium paid on all our insurance that we have with Allianz
Have lodged a claim many years ago and was very satisified with service and cover
10+ years

Jane

JaneHunter Region, NSW

Very good

I am very happy with allianz insurance
Claims are never a problem sorted very quickly
I have been with you people a long time never been disappointed also car as well
Great insurance

Manjit

ManjitFlorey 2615, ACT

Best Home Insurance Policy

Changed from another provider in June 2019 because Allianz is a reputable company and the policy offered was good value. Lodged a storm damage claim which was settled fairly quickly.

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateJanuary 2020
desroy

desroySouth East Queensland, QLD

happy with the policy

this is my second year.....have not lodged a claim
I did get many reminders that my renewal was due and informed that I would be paying on the 9th June
pleased that I do not HAVE to have flood cover as so many companies tried to rip off and claim that I am in a flood area

Sandy

Sandy

Great experience!

We couldn’t speak more highly of Allianz. Recent bushfires affected our holiday home Cut power lines for over a week meant our food in the fridge and freezer was spoiled . Allianz quickly assessed and refunded the amount with no excess charged. We’ve been with Allianz for over 15 years and wouldn’t ever change insurers. Recently we negotiated a new insured amount for contents and home - all was done with professionalism and speed. We were made to feel valued for our loyal insurance history. It’s a pleasure to recommend Allianz.

Type of ClaimFire

Ged Obrien

Ged ObrienSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn’t send renewal notice

Did not receive a renewal notice just a message asking if I had forgotten something. Had to make a telephone call to get the renewal notice sent. I left a bad feeling.

non existent customer service

fast to pick up the phone to sell you a policy ice age slow to pick up on the claims number,here are another nine unnecessary words for the web site.

Mark L

Mark LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reputable

It was not the cheapest compared to some online insurance company advertisements but it is by far the most reliable. Phone inquiries are answered very promptly with very professional assistance.

Civita I.

Civita I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

it what we need

It is good value . It has been set this way for a few years now. It is also great we can pay on a monthly cycle
Haven't lodged any claims
We have been with allianz for approx 20 years

Bronnie

BronnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Home contents important and requested decrease in cover due to down grading

Easy to change over cover. Required down grade on contents as have had a down grade on contents. Have been with Allianz for over 10 years. Staff helpful and efficient.

Coverage TypeContents Only
Property TypeApartment/Unit
cindiboo

cindibooGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing but unsurprised

Experiencing financial hardship due to Covid-19. Policy renewal due worth $2,223. Requested monthly/quarterly payments without incurring additional costs. Their response: "We offer a monthly direct debit payment option from a bank account or credit card, a 11% service fee will apply".
Clearly, profits before people - predictable but still disappointing. Poor customer service.

Gail

GailPerth, WA

efficient

Yes the premium was competitive with other major insurers. When we had to make a claim it was processed efficiently and staff were informed and polite. That's really all I expect.

Claim ApprovedNo

First class in every way

Competitive pricing.
Great service.
Easy to set up.
Great customer service.
Even the claim follow up is fast, efficient, sensitive and fair.
Only three years experience but would not change from Allianz, first class in every department.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateDecember 2018

Terrible Service

Coverage TypeHome Only
Claim MadeNo

Allianz Home Insurance must have.

My current annual premium was the same as last year. Thats great value. I have made no claim. I'm not sure how long i have been with Allianz.I did locate a 2010 bill.

Coverage TypeHome Only
Henry Edwards

Henry EdwardsWollombi

a renewed client

so easy, wanted to increase sums insured , simple phone call no waiting time got information then transferred to payments again no waiting , all done until next year, never had aclaim however I am sure it would be just as imple