Allianz Worldwide Care

Allianz Worldwide Care

See the Best Health Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Worst claim. I will never use them again

Waste of time they use more and more proves and in the end you claim nothing. Don't use them because they just waste your time and money, also they aren't cheap as well

Insurance claim madeNo

Avoid at all costs

Richard Lestler

Richard LestlerPerth

Worst ever

Don't put your feet into a trouble world, they are here to simply deny the claims.
Worst company i ever dealt with.. so beware.
There is no point of having an insurance like this.
I took a Budget visitors cover for my mom on her six months stay.
After reading the policy details i specifically called them and ask few points
one of the staff detailed about the policy says all hospital bill are cover which means
all hospital bills which billed from hospital please be noted... Because the policy details
will confuse the normal person i would say its a kind of misleading a person to convert into sale.

Gsja

GsjaMelbourne

Stay away from Allianz

My father had a overseas budget hospital cover with Allianz. He had to admit to the hospital emergency department with a GP referral. hospital sent us all their invoices to us saying Allianz refuse to pay any emergency department charges and all hospital pathology charges. when I purchase the cover they said all hospital charges will cover from it. But now them saying emergency department charges not covered. I paid all charges out of my pocket. Paid hundreds of dollars to Allianz for nothing. So disappointed. Not recommending to anyone. Better to stick with Bupa.

Taniya B

Taniya BVictoria, 3182

Worst company ever, terrible customer service, Avoid it!

It takes around 3 months for them to get back with your claims, which is fine for a health insurance however, their customer service is terrible. I've tried to get intouch with them so many times and I've been on hold for 45 mins to an hour and it's just disconnected after that. When I actually managed to get through to someone they were rude and said that "I could not leave their health insurance" and I wanted it in writing and I never got the email from them. Rocked up to their office on campus, no one was there. They haven't gotten back to any of my emails. Simply don't go for this health insurance, it will make your life hell.

one of the WORST health insurance

my first claim was $60 for eye checkup. they said it is covered. and just send the original receipt to them via post. but when i sent it via post, all they say was "THEY NEVER received it"...
what??? so u mean australia post is not reliable? - ok so, i just thought that maybe, post is not that reliable..but, i might be wrong..bec.
my second claim: i called them , they said "just email the docs to reciv a refund" so i did... but up till now, no reply????
why is it that when people are applying and paying for the insurance, u act as fast as the speed of light, but if its about claiming, u will do anything just to avoid the claim.

avoiding claims and refunds